Designers » R S » Floral Fruity « Groups

Romance Summer Blossom Eau de Toilette Ralph Lauren for women
dislike

tropical
coconut

Fragrance collection by the house of Ralph Lauren will be increased by another fragrance this spring - Ralph Lauren Romance Summer Blossom, available as EDT. Glass and airy flacon shaped like cube hides pink fragrant fluid and has a flower-shaped decoration on the neck of the bottle.

Fresh and dashy, optimistic and luminous, this new summer fragrance Romance Summer Blossom is composed of playful essences of sun and romance. Notes to retell the exciting essences of summer are sweet and citrusy accords of mandarin, fruity shades of guava, jasmine petals, coconut water and soft vanilla. The fragrance is available as 100ml EDT. Romance Summer Blossom Eau de Toilette was launched in 2012.

Mandarin Orange Guava

Jasmine

Vanilla Coconut

Romance Summer Blossom Eau de Toilette Fragrance Reviews

@jenniferlincoln
@jenniferlincoln

The version I have is an EDP and the lasting power is comparable to Romance. If you are a fan of the regular romance this is a no-brainer. It IS in the spirit of Romance with a slight exotic twist. This one is discontinued so stock up. It was a pleasant surprise to discover this one.

the_new_esta
the_new_esta

Just found out from this page that this is a toilette! That explains why it doesn't last as long as the original. I like the scent, but definitely can't wear it much because of it's lack of longevity. It's a nice clean around-home scent. But I don't know whether I'll do that much, because of all the Romance spin-offs being discontinued :(

piahellgren
piahellgren

The opening of this totally reminds me of Guerlain's Lys Soleia!

wonderlu
wonderlu

I'm not a fan og the original romance, it smells too unisex to me. But this summer version was something else! at first spray its light and easy to like, and after a while i could not tell what it was that smelled so SUMMER around me for several hours. Until i smelled my hand.. gosh i love it. i wear summer editions all thorugh the year because its just always fresh and doesnt make me nor people around me nauseous. This is like catching summer and splashing it on my skin. j'adooore! :)

dulcette
dulcette

the weird fruity notes cannot save this perfume!

papergurl
papergurl

This is just pretty, really pretty. The jasmine has a bit of a bite at the beginning then mellows out into a pretty spring/summer floral. I'm not a big gardenia fan. I don't get gardenia, just a lovely pink floral that reminds me of Jessica McClintock, Laura Ashley and Mexican wedding dresses with denim jackets. Not very long lasting, I get about 3-4 hours and I only get the tiniest hint of coconut. This doesn't smell like the original Romance to me, I really couldn't handle the marigold. This is definitely fresh floral, thanks to the guava. Very pretty bottle. I always try the summer "trifecta" as I call them...Burberry, Calvin Klein and Ralph (although this is only the second Summer Romance Ralph and I really liked the last one). Burberry Brit's is wonderful, especially if you like pear, very happy and decent lasting. Eternity summer is ok on initial spray and wait for it...wait for it...powder bomb within 5 minutes, horrible. The sales associate was even shocked and made a face as I had Eternity on one wrist and Ralph Summer Blossom on the other. I will enjoy my Ralph Blossom with summer dresses, my Burberry Brit Summer for work and skip Calvin this year. I think this and the BBS span an age range, and both generate compliments. Sometimes you don't need complicated, just easy summer fragrances you can spray on out the door and not feel sad about it when the bottle is gone. Ok, so I might be sad about the Burberry and stash another bottle, but then there's the adventure of sniffing next Spring!

sweetgirl

I have the original romance, this is no where near close to it, maybe a few seconds whiff but that's it , the original is fresh and clean with marigold notes , this is totally different middle notes and dry down and it sucks cause I always wear the original , so I know for sure!

poivrerose
poivrerose

This smells like original Romance swirled with softer white florals, and hints of very naturalistic coconut. Even though these notes are not options, what I smell is mainly creamy gardenia and sharp clean lily of the valley. There is a waxy smooth coconutty aura, but it is not sweet, and is definitely muted a bit by the floral bite. I find the guava note a litte sour and out of place here, but it fades quickly at the start. The gardenia essense does prove a bit tropically, but it is definitely not a tropical with a 'capital T' scent. In the end this one is softer and has a balmy vibe, but still touts the original's clean floral heart. It is likeable and certainly wearable, but it is not fantastic for me. The sillage is good as well as the longevity.

sweetgirl

the bland floral drydown...with dry faint generic coconut....ruins this ...they should have added tahitian flowers with oranges...and then it would have been beachy and fresh....sad:(

sweetgirl

this is going back....no depth....kinda falls flat and heck...vs spray mists...seem a better pick for summer than this...im dissapointed! pretty bottle...but flat juice ugh! smh!

sweetgirl

just got this blind....still unsure if i like it...love the top freshness...cause its summery but ...then it goes to a marc jacobs (MARC ) perfume kinda scent for a lil while..just (lil Less gardnia)and then morphs lil coconut and jasmine...and stays...just like that...what happen to the freshness of summer.....might return it...if the drydown stays cheap for 72 bucks! lol!

Jillzilla
Jillzilla

I found it very sharp on my skin...I only got a high-pitched jasmine note. None of the other notes came through for me. I know this is a chemistry issue, since I've had this problem with jasmine-dominant scents before.

AmoreProfumi
AmoreProfumi

The notes sound like this will smell beautiful!! && the bottle is simplistically pretty I think this will turn out to be a sure winner! Now is this out already a guy the other day came in asking for a new fragrance for his wife by Ralph Lauren that he said he smelled at some dept. store && said it smelled fantastic! I wonder if this was it...hmmm...

Romance Summer Blossom Eau de Toilette by Ralph Lauren 3.52 out of 5 based on 54 ratings and 13 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Ralph Lauren Romance Summer Blossom Eau de Toilette fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Ralph Lauren Romance Summer Blossom Eau de Toilette, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Romance Summer Blossom Eau de Toilette by Ralph Lauren. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Romance Summer Blossom Eau de Toilette by Ralph Lauren represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.