Designers » R S » Floral « Groups

Romance Tender Notes Ralph Lauren for women

Romance Tender Notes Ralph Lauren for women
dislike

Romance Tender Notes by Ralph Lauren is a Floral fragrance for women. Romance Tender Notes was launched in 2003. The fragrance features cassia, freesia, water lily, lily-of-the-valley and musk.

Cassia Freesia Water Lily Lily-of-the-Valley Musk

Romance Tender Notes Fragrance Reviews

the_new_esta
the_new_esta

Ralph Lauren also had a limited edition flanker called 'Sensual Notes' in 2002. I don't know why it's not on fragrantica. How can I add it?

papergurl
papergurl

This fragrance is just perfect Spring. I enjoyed it last year and will enjoy the rest of my bottle this Spring. Not too sweet, simply pretty, I get a little lily musk in the dry down and it just feels fresh and light. I like it more than the previous Summer version that I also own. It is a nice floral change. I prefer sweeter fragrances like Valentina or Flowerbomb. Pretty bottle.

leezer1204
leezer1204

Where would I be able to test this? We don't have it in Canada. Love the original Romance!

Yonga
Yonga

I cant believe no one has commented on this fragrance... It is (in one word) Splendid!!! I was just browsing through some fragrances, tested it, loved it and bought it myself!

Romance Tender Notes by Ralph Lauren 4.44 out of 5 based on 10 ratings and 4 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Ralph Lauren Romance Tender Notes fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Ralph Lauren Romance Tender Notes, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Romance Tender Notes by Ralph Lauren. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Romance Tender Notes by Ralph Lauren represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Hermes Elixir des Merveilles Gres Cabaret Agent Provocateur Agent Provocateur Ralph Lauren Ralph Lauren Blue Calvin Klein Eternity Moment La Perla La Perla Dolce&Gabbana By Hermes Eau des Merveilles Sarah Jessica Parker Lovely Dolce&Gabbana Sicily Chanel Allure eau de parfum Lacoste Lacoste Pour Femme Amouage Amouage Epic Woman Dior Midnight Poison Dior Miss Dior Le Parfum Paloma Picasso Paloma Picasso Erox Inner Realm Yves Saint Laurent Paris Narciso Rodriguez Narciso Rodriguez for Her Eau de Parfum Sisley Soir de Lune