Designers » R S » Floral Fruity « Groups

Summer Romance Ralph Lauren for women

Summer Romance Ralph Lauren for women
dislike

tropical

Summer Romance by Ralph Lauren is a Floral Fruity fragrance for women. Summer Romance was launched in 2010. The fragrance features passionfruit, hibiscus, tiare flower, musk and apricot.

Passionfruit Hibiscus Tiare Flower Musk Apricot

Summer Romance Fragrance Reviews

the_new_esta
the_new_esta

This is soooo lovely. It's a huge shame it was limited edition - I need to buy all the bottles. It's definitely a more fresh and fruity version of Romance - and Romance is one of my absolute favourites.

This is in my top 5 perfume possibilities for my wedding.

yeshi
yeshi

This fragrance lives up to its name. Summer Romance. My best friend gifted it to me. I loved the floral notes but I thought it wasn't extra ordinary. However, the fragrance grew on me with time. I love it now. I wear it when I am feeling blue and it really lightens me up. It's a beautiful fragrance.

Katrusya31
Katrusya31

i love it, in love with it...

hey_im_christine
hey_im_christine

i have spray on a card it doesn't smell good. its strong, more of a chemical and not really appealing.

roam
roam

I loved this in the store, but ultimately found it pretty uninteresting. It smells almost exclusively of subtle passion fruit, with an uplift of gardenia in the end. It's flat, ordinary, and uninspiring. But it's also appealing, elegant, and lofty. It doesn't overpower and it has longevity. I spritz on a little bit on days that I'm feeling more feminine.

dulcedeleche
dulcedeleche

garrrrdeeenniiiaaa!!!! that's all i smell initially, then the scent goes really mild and fresh! i could only pump twice max cuz too much spritzing of this fragrance.. it could get really really strong and could cause a headache!

ifadelikestars
ifadelikestars

I was looking forward to trying this because I expected it to be a lighter version of the original Romance. I was definitely WRONG ! One spritz on my skin created a headache inducing, heady aroma of tiare flower. No crisp, fruity opening notes at all. I scrubbed it off ASAP but (unfortunately for me) lasting power is VERY good, I can still smell it now 6 hours later... it has dried down to a very masculine musk + cedar. Sticking to the original Romance, it's much softer.

coastal_banksy
coastal_banksy

This is a light crisp floral perfume. The top notes consist of mandarin, passionfruit, freesia and lychee, followed by middle notes of hibiscus, waterlily, coconut milk, rose and tiare flower (tahitian gardenia), and followed up lastly with base notes of vanilla, apricot musk, patchouli and woody accords. I find this to be a somewhat more delicate and subtler fragrance than the original Romance by Ralph Lauren, and my favourite of the two. Contrary to popular opinion here, I'm going to have to say that I disagree that this perfume lacks depth. Initially this perfume has a very light crisp citrusy scent that evolves fairly quickly with the passionfruit, hibiscus and tiare flower (tahitian gardenia) forming the predominating scents. On dry down there is a distinct yet subtle musky scent with woody overtones. I have found this perfume whilst light, to be long lasting, and it's delicate and subtle scent making it ideal for warm breezy summer days.

dlb4ever
dlb4ever

I haven't tried this yet, so for those that do have it, it doesn't have patchoulli in it, correct? I really didn't like it in the original version. Thanks!

Wilka
Wilka

If the dry down smells exactly as the original 'Romance', I don't know what to do now! I'll take damincneil's comment into account.

Simone Tosta
Simone Tosta

I love it. Better than the original, that I also have (it's good, bau Summer edition won!)

mandashell
mandashell

Simply fruity, fresh and summery. Nothing more and nothing less. If you like a nice fruity and sweet fragranace then this is for you. ;') But consider the other options because this is a bit overpriced for what you actually get.

jonr951

Yeah this was nothing great. I much prefer the original. I dont find it very fruity at all. Its definitely more floral. I'll stick w/ the original. : )

danimcneil

OK so i was able to test this..finally! There is a huge tiare flower jump start..almost stright garnednia to me, mixed with something slightly fruity. The dry down smells exactly like the orignal romance. So it's nice..butI wont be getting it.

jonr951

Yeah thanks Honey08. I wasnt expecting much personality from seeing the notes and seeing that it is a summer fragrance. It still sounds nice though. Im all for a sophisticated fruity floral. Danimcneil, I cant wait to hear another review. You'll probably get to it before i do. Heres hoping its great! : )

danimcneil

jonr951...I know! I have been waiting for someone to sample this to say how they liked it. So thanks honey! It sounds like somthing I want to try. I will also review once I sample it...

guest_honey08
guest_honey08

I tried this perfume at Macy's today and it was a pleasant surprise. I didn't like the original Romance because I found it too strong, so I expected not to like this one either. But it's a very nice, light, sophisticated fruity floral. And it's not too sweet at all. The only thing that might be a negative is that it's very simple...there aren't very many notes so it doesn't have much depth. But that part doesn't really bother me. I could see myself wearing this during a breezy summer day, or on a summer evening with my boyfriend. :) You should all try it if you get the chance.

jonr951

No ones tried this yet? Im dying to try it! I really like the original & love passionfruit! I hope its delicious! : )

Summer Romance by Ralph Lauren 3.72 out of 5 based on 47 ratings and 18 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Ralph Lauren Summer Romance fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Ralph Lauren Summer Romance, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Summer Romance by Ralph Lauren. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Summer Romance by Ralph Lauren represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.