Designers » R S » Oriental Woody « Groups

Luna Moon Ramon Molvizar for women and men

Luna Moon Ramon Molvizar for women and men
dislike

Luna Moon Ramon Molvizar for women and men Pictures

Luna Moon by Ramon Molvizar is a Oriental Woody fragrance for women and men. Top notes are basil, cardamom and coriander; middle note is exotic woods; base notes are amber and musk.

Basil Cardamom Coriander

Exotic Woods

Amber Musk

Yvresse (Champagne)

Luna Moon Fragrance Reviews

arnefag
arnefag

I´m trying to get to grips with this one that just came in my last shipment. After a short whiff of citrus I smell NOTHING... A faint trace of coriander and wood can, with quite a lot of goodwill, be noticed. Pleasant, but SO weak... Do I have to bathe in it, or what?

A very silent fragrance, a bit like "The emperor´s new clothes" by HC Andersen, so delicate that it can´t be noticed by human senses.

Ramon Molvizar LUNA/MOON is a very woody fragrance, so much so that it reminds me of a pile of just-sawed redwood. Very natural smelling, but super woody and slightly more masculine as a result. The cardamom is quite light, as are the other notes. Upon application, I smell redwood, redwood, and more redwood!

The silver flecks (apparently white gold!) floating about actually seem a bit out of place in this stern, spare composition. When I think of bling, I definitely do not think of redwood! I'd say that a fragrance of this nature would be better housed in a Pyrex erlenmeyer flask. The name, too, doesn't make a lot of sense to me. This is neither a romantic fragrance nor one that is likely to induce lunacy. Why moon?

Setting aside these quibbles, LUNA/MOON is certainly wearable. The cardamom and musk come through to tame the redwood in the drydown, but the base is not substantial enough to sustain the scent, so the longevity is somewhat disappointing.

asilverfire614
asilverfire614

Rich and wet, this fragrance has a lot in common with Hermes Un Jardin sur le Nil. I find it slightly more masuline than feminine, but I feel the same way about Nil & love it to death, so no problem there...this is unique and beautiful!

Simply put, Luna Moon blends into a gorgeous mixture of damp, royal woods...it speaks of intensity and wealth. The basil stays strong throughout and adds a freshness that prevents it from being too heavy. I think this would be too cloying in summer, but could possibly work in the spring. Best during fall and winter!

What a scent...in some ways it reminds me of the more masculine scents from the Kilian line in its richness. I would love to own this bottle!

PS...according to the Ramon Molvizar site, this is intended for men.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Ramon Molvizar Luna Moon fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Ramon Molvizar Luna Moon, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Luna Moon by Ramon Molvizar. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Luna Moon by Ramon Molvizar represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Frederic Malle Carnal Flower Serge Lutens Chergui Chanel Les Exclusifs de Chanel Coromandel Tom Ford Tobacco Vanille Christian Dior Ambre Nuit Frapin 1270 Serge Lutens Cedre By Kilian Back to Black Robert Piguet Visa 2007 Serge Lutens Fumerie Turque Givenchy Organza Indecence Bois 1920 Vetiver Ambrato Serge Lutens Fille en Aiguilles Diptyque Tam Dao Guerlain Shalimar Parfum Initial Rochas Alchimie Serge Lutens Daim Blond Bottega Veneta Bottega Veneta Givenchy Pi Caron Yatagan