Designers » R S » Floral Fruity « Groups

Rampage Rampage for women

Rampage Rampage for women
dislike

Rampage Rampage for women Pictures

Rampage by Rampage is a Floral Fruity fragrance for women. Rampage was launched in 2003. Top notes are clementine, tea, bamboo, grapefruit and melon; middle notes are peony, pineapple, neroli, water lily and mimosa; base note is musk.

Clementine Tea Bamboo Grapefruit Melon

Peony Pineapple Neroli Water Lily Mimosa

Musk

L'Eau par Kenzo pour Homme
Sea & Sun in Cadaques

Rampage Fragrance Reviews

Dazzlindessie
Dazzlindessie

I bought this as a light,simple scent to spritz on for the gym ( who doesn't want to smell a little less sweaty at the gym! lol)
I tried it at home the morning it arrived and straight away it was sharp and petrol like! I'm usually one to persevere with scent development but it's dreadful stuff and my fiance confirmed so by commenting that I smelled like paint stripper!!

I would usually say you get what you pay for but in this case, I think I may be off of cheap blind buys for life!!

Sorry guys, I hope you fare better with it!

rusian88
rusian88

I could say it is one of those great citrus floral scents with an edgy. Some people have mentioned that it smells like a D&G Light Blue but I have to disagree on that; to be more exact, Rampage for Women shares similar DNA with Light Blue, but I find Rampage for Women is a little more floral side while Light Blue tends to lean more on to aromatic, citrus side. To me, Light Blue is categorised as 'Aromatic green' perfume while Rampage for Women is 'Green floral'.

When I tested this perfume on my skin for the first time, I found out that the citrus in this perfume was somehow synthetic. Since it was a blind buy from online, I thought I made a mistake. However, after few minutes, I realised that beautiful fresh floral aroma was lingering on my skin and it lasted up to 5 to 6 hours, which is pretty much impressive since my skin can't keep the perfume's lasting power in general.

For the real cheap price that I paid for it, I really think it is worth it to give a shot. I see it as office safe scent and lots of people will find it pleasant enough to enjoy this soft, but long-lasting beauty. It is a feminine scent, but there is a bit of sporty vibe too due to the strong citrusy note included. Simple, yet a solid fragrance to have in your wardrobe if you're into green florals.

rohmhild
rohmhild

The last (14 Jan.'16) review is so wacky that should be disregarded at least for sake of education, good taste and good manners.
kocicka, seems you are truly familiar with the things you mentioned, but we are on a perfumery site now! Maybe you are not that much into perfumes and cannot understand smth different from usual sweet vanilla juice. Maybe your own chemistry. In any case one can express negative still having respect to others who ought to read it!

upd Have it for years. Rampage is a wonderful nature's scent, very original, big, ozonic, watery, fresh yet a bit dusty like summer rain. I also feel that type of laundry cleanness in it, but don't mind it (do get the same note in the grey FCUK, though they are nothing similar). Recommend to buy after test (like any fragrance haha), however all the people I know who tried it like it.

kocicka
kocicka

Smells like deer spunk and an otters pocket.Should be free including delivery....

DyatlovPass
DyatlovPass

Utterly horrible. It smells like pee on me.

JaxTheMinx
JaxTheMinx

I wanted to love this. A cheap blind buy with good notes gone wrong. Unsure wheather the melon or tea made it turn on my skin. Burnt ... burtn something smell. It clearly does not like my skin.

Nikkafragrance
Nikkafragrance

Similar to Deseo, but the latter has better projection. Very citrusy, it opens with a blast of bamboo, not for me, too unisex. Anyway, the price is really good, so if you are a sucker for sporty, citrusy scents, give it a try.

octi.b
octi.b

If you want to smell like a washing powder- go ahead an get it! Gonna use it as air freshener at best, Terrible and horrible scent...

Blondine28
Blondine28

Well, its a cheap one and frankly it really pays off. Its a good clean smell. Reminds me of freshly washed hair..certainly not a classy or heavy one, but good for every day smell

małgorzata.kurpiewska
małgorzata.kurpiewska

This perfume is such a disappointment to me. It was a blind buy which I considered not very risky as I love fresh citrus scents. What could be wrong with this one? Well, a lot! It has a chemical sharp note that would be bearable in your handsoap but I don't want to feel this on me. It doesn't stink, it's just unfriendly to people. Almost toxic smelling.

I bought 4711 together with this one and I could bathe in it, so nice, so fresh and clean.

For people in Poland and near: I can swap Rampage for something.

m_mtz40
m_mtz40

Kind of a love child between Jen Lopez' Still n ROXY Love n some Lt Blue n Clean Laundry. In that genre anyway. But this came first. It's gorgeous n not overly antagonizing. Just lovely, feminine, fresh, clean. A real winner without a doubt! I'll probably start hoarding this one as well! It's already getting harder to find!

dormir6
dormir6

Definitely clean fragrance, but more floral than citrus or fruity. Not very unique and fresh, too simple and flat for me, a "lame floral" with some hardly detectable trace of lemon juice. Clean laundry, you left in the wardrobe for weeks and has just left the sharp, citrusy freshness that you craving for. I miss a little bit more "something" from it.

suzy Nasr
suzy Nasr

This is one f my all time fav. it smells so clean and fresh. It lasts for long. i cant find it though where i live. I like it so much that when I found it on a visit to dubai i asked the lady in the shop to give me all the empty bottles of this frag. wish i can find it again :(

perfume rocks
perfume rocks

I saw this on overstock they had 3.4oz perfume and a small bottle of perfume and the shower gel and body lotion for around $30 so i thought its worth a try and im really glad i bought this it is a very clean scent almost like clean laundry with a little fruit added to it..very fresh and clean its different than anyhting i have...and the bottle is perfect it is actually 2 bottles in one there is a bottle on top of the cap and a bottle on the bottom of the cap perfect idea one for home and one for your purse or travel..seriously this is a great scent for everyday at work or play or when you dont want to smell to dolled up just good and clean but still smell like you have perfume on without being to loud....LOVE IT

Update...i do like this scent it does smell like clean laundry the name should be fresh clean laundry i have never tried the dlish clean scents but this one would have to smell like a version of theres.. but the lasting power is not there i dont know if im used to it or what i even use the shower gel and body lotion but it seems to disapear to quickly...i want to try the blue eyes version next ill fell you in when it comes in

MirabelleJee
MirabelleJee

I didn't expect much from this scent, but it surprised me. A fruity fresh, but not too citrusy, with a little sharp note. I can say it's an energizing scent, that can awake me in the morning )))

Mad-Lainey
Mad-Lainey

I owned a bottle few years ago, the perfume itself was really feminine: non intrusive, clean like a freshly laundered linen.

Now I got myself another bottle as it brings so many lovely memories back :-
It reminds me of a crystal clear lake with water lilies floating, kissed with a fresh breeze every now and then...

As far as I can remember, there was that hint of lemony crispiness to it :-)

Refreshing, clean and absolutely unforgettable fragrance.
For any season and occassion - both day and night!
To me, not really floral fruity, more citrus-floral-aromatic :-)

Well worth trying, especially for that ridiculously low price you would be mad not to try it :-)

soniamcalear
soniamcalear

Its either the Bamboo or Noroli that are most strong in this perfume-its smells heavy of earthen mixed with floral. The floral saves the day on this scent! The floral is gorgeous in fact. I don't care for the earthyness that is prevalent in this but it thankfully dies down somewhat and all you smell is the floral after while.

Kimmy2009
Kimmy2009

Great perfume, long lasting, unique smell!

worshipmoments
worshipmoments

Love the smell, esp. the tea and bamboo are so strong. Elegant bottle. last lasting perfume.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Rampage Rampage fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Rampage Rampage, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Rampage by Rampage. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Rampage by Rampage represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.