Designers » R S » « Groups

Laetitia Millesime Rance 1795 for women

Laetitia Millesime Rance 1795 for women
dislike

Laetitia Millesime Rance 1795 for women Pictures

Rance 1795 Laetitia Millesime - Collection Imperial In honour of LAETITIA, Imperator Napoleon's mother, Francois Rance gives us an extremely elegant, charming perfume, the characteristics of which reflect temper, nature and temperament of famous Lady. Starting from its name, over quality ingredients, package design and the sole story on the fragrance, the house of Rance 1795 does not give up tradition, uniqueness and refined style, wrapped in a powdery, pink veil of the new edition.

Perfume Laetitia Millesime, which belongs to Imperiale collection, was introduced in 2008 as a floral-spicy fragrance enriched with amber aromas. Jeanne Sandra Rance found this fragrance, as well as others already introduced to the market, in her family's writings and archives. She chose the most precious gems of perfumery. These unusual editions live again thanks to her and bring a breath of time of seductive elegance and creativity.

Laetitia Millesime - Collection Imperiale is built of fresh citrus union in top (mandarin, bergamot) decorated with orange blossom. A heart encompasses a floral mixture of Bulgarian rose, magnolia and wisteria with a hint of nutmeg, while base notes include patchouli, labdanum, Tolu balm and Reunion vanilla.

The perfume is composed of the finest, rare and pricy essences mixed in a traditional way of the house of Rance. This edition is particularly interesting since highest quality ingredients were chosen and combined from the best harvests.

It is available in luxurious flacons, in the house of Rance style, as 50 and 100 ml EDT. Accompanying products incorporate: 200 ml perfumed body cream, 200 ml body bath and a set of 6 perfumed soaps.

Bergamot Mandarin Orange Orange Blossom

Rose Ambre

Laetitia Millesime Fragrance Reviews

shushkin
shushkin

I love the classy presentation. On me it is basically a patch, tolu and vanilla bomb. Why dont I get any smokiness! How disappointing. Its not a weak fragrance but enduring. You can easily detect the orange, rose and a touch of nutmeg on the dry down. Im barely detecting the spices. It is not very sweet either. It smells expensive with good quality materials. Very well blended. I guess there is something a bit cocao powder about it. Patch is definitely king here, on me anyway. Its a very earthy patch at that so if your not into patch its a no go fragrance. The sillage is moderate but not surprisingly the longevity is excellent.

Kanz Oman
Kanz Oman

One of the most Smoky Dark Mysterious Luxurious scents. I feel a hint of Oud in this. It's heavy but in a very classy way.

mirisfrik
mirisfrik

Strong and powerful. A real gourmand vanilla bomb, without causing headache. Longlasting like there's no tomorrow.
After the drydown it slightly reminds me of Burberry Brit, but more like it was his mature mother.

Mona-Jo
Mona-Jo

I'm on the hunt for this.
I'll either never find it or it'll be an astronomical price if I do.

Mr. CG White
Mr. CG White

I was and still am really moved by this fragrance, the opening is like looking down the barrel of a patchouli gun and accidentally shooting yourself. The pain is intense but quickly fades into something that is easily tolerable,gorgeous,soft,luxurious and powdery. This is one of the most beautiful fragrances that I've ever came across. I know many other fragrances that have similar notes but this one really does it well.

Kayse
Kayse

Dirt-ish dry patchouli stink that dries into a dull soft generic vanilla (on me) This antique secret recipe should have been kept a secret! It was made to reflect Napoleons' mothers' temper, which was rather rude according to some historic accounts.

It might be good layered with something that's a little too sweet and in need of grounding.

I do believe all the glowing reviews that have been written, just not for me. Oh well, it was an interesting experience! And it's good to leave no stone unturned when chasing the elusive white stallion of a blind buy. It may be amazing for you.

Edit... It's good with L'vie a Belle!

Happyme2009
Happyme2009

A strong fall/winter perfume .... Very elegant and classy , smells mostly like labdanum on me . It's resinous , balmy , thick ... Well , ambery.... Woodsy ....even smoky . I smell no flowers or bergamot whatsoever here . Reminds me of a cabin in the forest in the middle of a stormy winter night , when the fireplace is crackling dry chunks of wood and there is some sort of pastry baking in the oven... The heat becomes more intense . The scent is enveloping like a woollen blanket, hot , a little animalic , dark .
Quite similar to Landanum from L'occitane and the Boyfirend , but mostly like Bois 1920 Real Patchouli . But thicker than both and darker , woodier , less sweet and somehow kinky . One must love patchouli , vanilla , amber and woods to like this scent as it has no flowers or fruits .
The bottle is lovely , I love the etched in the glass design on the front . I hear that this is supposed to be made from natural essences . The juice , which is edp not edt like Fragrantica presents , is a lovely light cognac color . It reminds me actually of that drink , smooth , warm , expensive .
My first encounter with the house of Rance , and I like it a lot .
Edit: after about 4 hours it has lost the silage. It's still present though, like a skin scent. So lasting power is good, silage average. On my skin now it smells sweet and warm, it lingers like a good cigar almost, definitely has a sweet , cured tobacco smell. And it just hit me, it brings back memories of the long time discontinued Tea for Two from SL..... but only after a few hours.

kankri
kankri

This is a very nice, classic perfume. Very strong and heavy.

The patchouli note is VERY strong! Vanilla and labdanum are also rather pronounced. I can get tolu threaded through it delicately, and a hint of nutmeg in the back, too. I can't get any of the florals - I think they simply got drowned out by the patchouli on me.

After maybe half an hour, the patchouli has retreated somewhat, and the tolu comes to the forefront. Very sweet and beautiful.

This is very well-blended.

I like this. I'm not certain whether or not I'll be getting a bottle, though.

Once again I am surprised by the modern-smelling demeanor of a Rancé 1795 perfume. Although apparently based on a historic creation, LAETITIA was launched in 2008 and could easily be found among the Juliette Has a Gun line-up. The key notes to my nose are patchouli, labdanum, vanilla, and a touch of rose. Yes, this is a very familiar combination. Why? For the answer to that question, it suffices to take a sniff!

Yes, this is a beautiful perfume. I do detect a touch of nutmeg, but for the most part this composition seems much simpler than its note hierarchy would suggest. Of the perfumes from this house I've sampled, this is my favorite so far, not because it offers anything new in my experience, but because it simply smells so good! Yum!

Patchouli haters will want to stay very far away from LAETITIA. Patchouli lovers will likely love this, and I do believe that it is fully unisex, albeit slightly feminine-leaning.

kai.laidla
kai.laidla

I tried it today for a very first time and I love it!
I agree that this scent is a good companion for colder days. Passionate, animalic and intoxicating. I'm under the spellbound!

It suits for a woman with many talents and huge imagination.

mylancome
mylancome

Laetitia is a strong oriental, like other members said, amber, vanilla, animalic, a Shalimar type of oriental perfume.

Too heavy for hot day, you gals better save it for autumn & winter season. I bet it smells wonderful on cold day. (I live in a tropical country).

Update: Amazing! Laetitia smell very close to my favorite, Soir De Lune. Both are strong perfumes. Laetitia doesn't have the honey from SDL and less citrus, more vanilla, nutmeg and patchouli, or maybe some oakmoss.

Warm and loving and hugs from a loving elder woman.

valarian
valarian

I wasn't too sure upon first sniff but I have to say with a little patience it is now softening. I agree with the general consensus this redeems itself in the dry down which turns out to be quite lovely.

A soft and powdery vanilla mix with slight nuances of all the notes mentioned. I do pick up rose, patchouli tolu and nutmeg.

All in all a comfortable scent easy to wear, I'm also picking up a slight anamalic note running through the whole thing.. It's definitely there but hidden in amongst all the soft, powdery sweetness.

Very soft and feminine.

TakaBeata
TakaBeata

Laetitia Millesime Rance is for me like Rush Gucci and Cocon yR.If You like this scent you Love Laetitia . :)

AveParfum
AveParfum

Laetitia is a beautiful, resinous, vanilla-amber perfume. At first the patchouli is so strong, bordering on screechy. But the intense resins quickly take over. It's nicely balanced with just a touch of orangy citrus. Perfect for autumn or winter because it's so warm and cozy; borderline gourmand with such delicious, creamy vanilla. The drydown is chocolaty.

Laetitia is perfect for amber lovers. It's unadulterated amber, but the other notes really set it apart from other amber-centric fragrances.

I try and try, but I don't smell any flowers at all. I do however smell more spice than I would imagine nutmeg to add, so there is a bit of a masculinity to this perfume that catches me by surprise.

There is also something slightly smoky here, incense-like. Laetitia does make me think of royalty in a way. It reminds me of a dark, medieval castle on a rainy night, with giant chandeliers aglow with candles. Whimsical and fantastical!

Heavy! This is a very good quality interesting strong amber and Cistus scent! I like it but it doesn't fit me.
Too animalic in a vegetal way!
I like Rance's perfumes, but I often find that notes are not easily discerned. They give a single final smell, very sophisticate, not perfume-y, but not easy to sniff.
All I can smell in Laetitia is strong Cistus Labdanum, a little patchouli and some very faint floral notes.
For sure it is a fragrance for colder season and grown up ladies. Smelling it in a sunny day made me feel a little sick, even if these are not sickening fragrances at all!
Lasting power is good and sillage.. well, it's changeable!
It seems that every Rance fits a personality and mine is more similar to ne Hélène rather than Laetitia!

a.k.a.warum
a.k.a.warum

There's too many islands associated with Napoleon's life -- Corsica where he was born, Elba and Saint Helen -- the two of his exile. A wonderful inspiring gentleman explained to me that Napoleon came to Rance and ordered this perfume for his mother to remind her of air of one of those islands. I'd like to think that this island is Corsica.

The top notes of this perfume are almost medicinal, reminding me of cypresses, eucalyptus, and in general places "with good air," places where you go to heal after a ling disease or a broken heart. Then the floral heart blossoms, rose mostly, reminding me that this fragrance was of my test list because of rose/patchouli combination. It lasts and lingers, becoming a skin scent, somewhat sweet, but sweet as a healing air in a place that can cure you from a broken heart.

I think it would be beautiful in cooler and warmer weather. I'd love to try it in Winter to brave the rain.

P.S. My skin makes this perfume sweeter faster than my clothes do. Sprayed on the clothes it has more powerful sillage.

CremeBavaroise
CremeBavaroise

I tried it at KaDeWe in Berlin and loved it instantly. On my skin it develops a slightly smokey-woody smell (although no adequate notes are in it), so the flowers are not overpowering at all. The base gets balsamic-sweet, but not sticky. A fine scent for colder days, I might buy it in autumn.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Rance 1795 Laetitia Millesime fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Rance 1795 Laetitia Millesime, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Laetitia Millesime by Rance 1795. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Laetitia Millesime by Rance 1795 represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.