Designers » R S » Floral Woody Musk « Groups

Rue Rance Eau Impire Rance 1795 for women and men

Rue Rance Eau Impire Rance 1795 for women and men
dislike

Rue Rance Eau Impire Rance 1795 for women and men Pictures

Eau Impire (Rue Rance) by Rance 1795 is a Floral Woody Musk fragrance for women and men. The nose behind this fragrance is Jeanne Sandra Rance. The fragrance features nutmeg, magnolia, sandalwood, musk, galbanum, green tea, grapefruit, lily-of-the-valley, bergamot and geranium. Eau Impire is being discontinued!

Nutmeg Magnolia Sandalwood Musk Galbanum Green Tea Grapefruit Lily-of-the-Valley Bergamot Geranium

Rue Rance Eau Impire Fragrance Reviews

fedra.moreno
fedra.moreno

Hi! If any one is interested we sell the entire Rue Rance collection which has Eau Royale, Sublime, Duc Berry, etc.

Let me know who is interested!! [email protected]

chip
chip

Starts very fresh with a burst of grapefruit. Then after about 15 minutes it becomes green and dries down to a light musk + some woody. The drydown scent is a bit classic but there's nothing more than that. It's a fairly good fragrance but definitely not a great one. I certainly would buy it if I could get a big discount i.e on ebay. But not full bottle worth at all for the retail price coz it smells a bit cheap.

essija
essija

Soft and Sexy, this scent is alluring and intoxicating, I'm falling deep in love with it as I smell it. Seductive and Sultry. I love foral woody musk scents.. This is an absolute must everyone should try this one...

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Rance 1795 Rue Rance Eau Impire fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Rance 1795 Rue Rance Eau Impire, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Rue Rance Eau Impire by Rance 1795. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Rue Rance Eau Impire by Rance 1795 represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Rance 1795 Josephine Lalique Encre Noire Pour Elle Christian Dior Eau Sauvage Guerlain Samsara Eau de Parfum Jean Paul Gaultier Classique Lancome Magnifique Laura Biagiotti Roma Chanel Chanel N°5 Eau Premiere Rance 1795 Rue Rance Eau Sublime Annick Goutal Musc Nomade Penhaligon`s Ellenisia Escentric Molecules Escentric 01 Carven Ma Griffe Guerlain L'Instant Magic Annick Goutal Songes Lancome Poeme Lancome O de Lancome Guy Laroche Fidji Giorgio Armani Emporio Armani Lei Guy Laroche J'ai Osé