Designers » R S » Oriental Floral « Groups

Attar Mubakhar Rasasi for women and men

Attar Mubakhar Rasasi for women and men
dislike

A perfume of delicate and light notes that stimulate the senses. The elegant bottle and box of oriental design contribute to the beauty of this fragrance. Available as 20 ml perfume oil.

Floral Notes Woody Notes

Rose

Sandalwood Vanilla Musk

Saat Safa

Attar Mubakhar Fragrance Reviews

Friends I just found an Agarwood oil exporter/ manufacturer called
"Allin Exporters " and corresponded with their representative, and later their owner (a very nice gentleman!) who told me eye-opening information regarding Ouds & attars and their supplies to Royalty and Sheikh peoples in Middle East @ $40-$80 per ml! He said Oud or Agarwood as known amongst the distillers' parlance, is considered the highest quality Oud and is a prized item!
Also Sandalwood from my motherland India has been completely banned, so anyone whose selling so called Mysore Sandalwood is most indubitably fake,and its either Australian sandalwood or synthetic.
Later the Director /Owner called me and again was surprisingly affable and offered me free samples! I was only inquiring to place my order but instead he asked me to order after using his complimentary samples.
I was surprised even more when his representative later asked for my address and told me that my samples were coming without even Shipping charges!

Friends, I will soon share my experience and assessments of their products and then you also can enjoy best quality and affordable authentic Oud from my motherland, India!

Happy Sniffing!

sam ldh

This isn't a strong or harsh scent and wouldn't jolt western sniffers unaccustomed to typical Arabian oriental perfumes.More unisex than straight up masculine one. Soft florals with woody, slightly soapy-musky base.Best for daytime or office use. The rose isn't too forward here so, if you're solely looking for a rose/oud combo, go for something like pure/full Rose, Saat Safa, Oudi (al Haramain, sensual rose!) etc.
The scent is good, but not exceptional.
Perhaps due to propensity with soft fowery perfumes I wasn't too impressed! But my sister apparently loves it! And that's good for me anyway.

I'd recommend it if you favor softness with florals in perfumes.
Performance is good with gentle sillage.

Happy Sniffing!

mashuda
mashuda

This is baby soap. :)

Shwets
Shwets

On my skin this is floral spicy incense scent like how you find in Indian temples. Like nag champa minus the heavy sandalwood.

I need to re test as purchased today on the spot. It appeared to be short lived on me so will apply in hair or clothes later.

Tremere
Tremere

This came as a sample with Khaltat Al Oud and Amber Oud, two more fragrances by Rasasi. I am afraid I am not picking up on the same scents; to me, this smells like ash tray and grandmother.

Now curious why it will smell like once I put it on...

Later that day: Still smells odd in the bottle but on the skin... WHOOSH! A wonderful, strong oriental with that thread of something sharp; most likely an oud note.

notme
notme

The opening notes are very synthetic, they do not come close to what you would expect from a perfume. But this is Perfume Oil, so it takes a while until it becomes a perfume scent. It smells flowery at the beginning, but in about 30 minutes it transforms into a clean, warm soapy scent. it does smell like soap, but like a peculiar one.
However, it is not the oriental, deep, flowery-incense smell one would expect from a Dubai perfume producer. I am disappointed, as I expected a true oriental, because it is produced there first of all.

tigergirl
tigergirl

strong, soapy & loveable.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Rasasi Attar Mubakhar fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Rasasi Attar Mubakhar, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Attar Mubakhar by Rasasi. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Attar Mubakhar by Rasasi represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.