Designers » R S » Aromatic Spicy « Groups

Blue For Men Rasasi for men

Blue For Men Rasasi for men
dislike

Blue For Men is the ideal male equivalent for the successful female fragrance from this house – Blue Lady. It opens with fresh and sparkling notes of mint and mandarin. Coriander, geranium, jasmine, rose and pepper form the heart, while amber and woody notes form the base of this rich perfume.

It is available as 100 ml EDT.

Mandarin Orange Mint

Herrera For Men

Blue For Men Fragrance Reviews

bravoboy
bravoboy

can anyone tell me please that is there any perfume with similar fragrance of Blue for Men but that should be long lasting.

sam4291
sam4291

It is a good perfume however it last only for 2 to 3 hours
One need to spray twice on the same place in order to increase its freg.

leworld
leworld

I stumbled upon this scent in a diamond-in-the-rough, shabby hole in the wall discount store in Abu Dhabi which sometimes have great discount designer clothing. I tried a tester which was almost empty and got just a subtle hint of this little blue bottle. I was honestly hooked. It was something honorable almost modestly noble about the smell that I liked. Usually, I wouldn't bother the time scanning cheap or bargain fragrances. but I must say honestly I was hooked. So. I recently purchased a bottle and rushed home to try it on without telling my wife of this discovery and she said,"what is that scent you are wearing it smells wonderful". I told her its just soap. I really want to love this scent but the longevity is very weak. The scent is very classy,especially for the price. So, maybe if I spray it on heavier it may last longer. I think it's still worth the 32 AED.

abu-bakar14
abu-bakar14

well my 1st ever scent..I liked it by that time..now I have to smell it again after reading mixed reviews...

qatarkind
qatarkind

I think there is powdery note.

Metalhead666
Metalhead666

Not at all a good perfume by rasasi. It smells weird. Bought it as a blind buy and I seriously regret it now. The bottle's design is good but the stuff inside is not tolerable. Rasasi royal blue is the best men's fragrance from rasasi so go for that and not this blue.

muhy99
muhy99

Rasasi has a very good line of spray perfumes and this was one of the first ones I had seen from Rasasi. Blue is actually one of my favorite colors so I definitely love the bottle for starters. The smell is great too although unlike oils it does not last too long. The scent is very light and fruity, which is perfect for wearing at anytime even to work or school.

hossein_gi
hossein_gi

another good and cheap perfume from rassasi.this one has good last and scent. 7.5/10

karthiktas
karthiktas

Very Good Smell. The price is very cheap, But the fragrance is best. Projection is good for 2 hours and Longevity is okie. Overall it is good and worth for price. I Love it. 9/10

hod
hod

EASILY the WORST PERFUME EVER!
cheap smell, smells VERY bad, like some kind of bleach with alcohol.
the bottle is also very cheap - instead of glass - plastic.
if you want to smell really bad and wants people to stay away from you - buy this!

Gago
Gago

A suitable refresh EDT for hot summer days.

Silage: good
Longevity: poor!
Just one hour on skin; 2.5-3 hrs on cloths.

A good deal for a refreshing EDT with (8$)

ZeeK
ZeeK

Ahhh... initial days..

My very first fragrance... cheap but with character... no compromise on silage and lasting... very fresh and refreshing...

Loved it.. but don't know would it ever get space again in my wardrobe... not because it lost the character but might its so teen-aged for me

truthway
truthway

Finally ... Rasasi..
blue for men. it's the first fragrance i bought from Rasasi.
i can't say it's the best fresh fragrance. but im sure and can say it's the best fresh fragrance ever... by this price (7$)
good sellaige and lasting.
and not like any thing else
i don't like the fresh fragrances alot but this one
it's just amazing.

Blue For Men by Rasasi 3.56 out of 5 based on 43 ratings and 13 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Rasasi Blue For Men fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Rasasi Blue For Men, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Blue For Men by Rasasi. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Blue For Men by Rasasi represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Davidoff Cool Water Azzaro Visit For Men Azzaro Chrome Chanel Bleu de Chanel Givenchy Xeryus Rouge Issey Miyake L'Eau d'Issey Pour Homme Paco Rabanne 1 Million Burberry Burberry Brit for Men Burberry London for Men Jacques Bogart One Man Show Calvin Klein Euphoria Men Davidoff Champion Giorgio Armani Armani Code Davidoff Silver Shadow Juicy Couture Dirty English for Men Jacques Bogart Bogart Pour Homme Guerlain L'Instant de Guerlain pour Homme Calvin Klein CK One Givenchy Givenchy pour Homme Blue Label Burberry The Beat for Men