Designers » R S » Floral Woody Musk « Groups

Blue Lady Rasasi for women
dislike

tuberose
Blue Lady Rasasi for women Pictures

Blue Lady is a classical and cheerful perfume, ideal for ladies who enjoy life. Violet leaf, ylang-ylang, tuberose and orange blossom are at the top of the composition. The heart is filled with peach, plum, narcissus and jasmine, while the base is composed of sandalwood, vetiver, vanilla, amber and musk.

It is available as 40 ml EDP.

African Orange flower Ylang-Ylang Tuberose Violet Leaf

Jasmine Narcissus Peach Plum

vetyver Musk Sandalwood Amber Vanille

Blue Lady Fragrance Reviews

0lga5
0lga5

I just tested Amarige and yes indeed, these two are identical!!!
It may be cheaper but harder to find nowadays. I used it thoughout high school and loved it then and still love it now. Now I have a deodarant version of this.
It is not your sweet Brittney Spears type. It is very classy, distinguished and hard to forget, one either loves it or hates it. It is sort of strong and long lasting. When i think about its type Rush by Gucci comes to my mind, it is a parfume you can identify from a bunch.

Amal_Alz
Amal_Alz

Believe it or not ! This is a cheaper alternative to Givenchy's Amarige. I love the bottle; its' so tiny and it feels nice since it's the type cloudy glass.

elle7410
elle7410

i love it ,has beautiful middle note which stay for long.

RozzerX
RozzerX

Strong and overwhelming, I can't stand it, gives me a headache when someone wears it around me.

semsem_sunshine
semsem_sunshine

actually I'm surprised that I do love this scent alot first because it's super cheap and I thought it'd lack the quality and second because I'm not a fan of jasmine myself and if I knew that blue lady had so much jasmine I probably wouldn't have tested it but thank god I didn't know :-D
I enjoyed the scent a lot and the jasmine in here doesn't bother me at all, I think it's brilliant for the price and the sillage and longevity are pretty good
I reach for it when I don't wanna waste my pricey perfumes but still wanna smell good!!

tloret
tloret

Bought it as a present, the girl found it interesting but too much light and shortlasting... though the bottle is nice

sandi maung
sandi maung

I first noticed that when my friend wore on her. I asked her which perfume do she wear because it stay around me everywhen she do activities.I bought one and wear . Opp i can't withstand it cause headache and dizzy. it is good while far from me. so strong :(

marwa.qoura
marwa.qoura

This perfume is easily & "cheaply" available in my country - Iam an Arab yes .. It's not bad but , it became horribly generic & there are millions of rip-offs to it...So , it's not an elegant or sophisticated scent here at all ! ..There are two honest things to point out with this perfume First : If you're jasmine lover or want to smell of real jasmine pass this one , get an Avon Rare Gold instead & you WILL smell of real jasmine , this perfume reeks of stale jasmine scent , not the fresh beautiful one which have been around me all my life ..Jasmine is a very tricky flower if left for some time it will be stale & induce headache easily ..but it's MAGNIFICIENT if its fresh scent was kept alive & that what you can find easily in Rare Gold .
Second : Some people compare it to Amarige Givenchy ..Please don't ..Amarige is so well crafted bouquet of so sophisticated & loud florals ..It is a real PARFUM with personality & meaning , and I have tested both ..Blue Lady has Violet leaf in it which acts like a warm patchoulli..While Amarige doesn't have that strong note at all -its strength comes from almost 17 note of strong flower mix ...
I am not bashing Arabian perfume houses , I am an Arab myself after all but Arabs EXCEL when it comes to designing their own Arabic perfumes ..Westernisation kills their excellence ...

muhy99
muhy99

I do not wear this one since I am a man but I definitely like the scent of this one better than Blue for Men. Blue for Men is good as well though. The scent is much lighter and nicer too. The bottle is simple but still very nice with the blue color which is one of my favorite colors

lalola.mahmoud
lalola.mahmoud

I remember that i brought it to my friend at her birthday , Of course that wouldnt stop my dad from buyin me a one , anyhow it waaaaaas amazing . lot of memories . sexyness and feminine . just luv it !

Raisac
Raisac

Very high quality, complicated and long lasting. Might be a bit heavy for the day wear, very concentrated, as it dries down it becomes very soft.

LaGari
LaGari

Shares a resemblance to Givenchy amarige except cleaner. A sexy floriental that's refreshing for a hot day. Would actually be great to wear after a nice long swim at the beach. Lasts about 4 hours, and projects well. I got it for less than 10 USD - great value!

cutebunny
cutebunny

First I thought this scent is just sickening and I avoided using it for years. In the beginning all I could pick was extremely strong Jasmine and plum with an undetermined artificial note. I had to run to bathroom and simply wash it off.

However, I picked the bottle again this winter and yesterday it smelled on my skin very nice & natural - warm and spicy. Maybe my skin temperature has changed or some other factor affecting the scent? I don't find the scent cooling. To me its warm and extremely rich & heavy fruity floral with wood notes. Maybe too strong and sweet, because I am not really a fan of Jasmine based fragrances.

This is one of the scents which everyone can smell when you are wearing it leaving a heavy trace in the air for some time. It's maybe too offensive. It smells "blue" and reminds me some of 80's thick and spicy scents my aunt would wear in the era of blue mascara and other fashion flops such as too thick shoulder padding in blouses. I think it is optimal for more mature women and I don't really think "cheerful" is a right word to describe the scent, because it is not a very "bright" or light scent. However, it truly is blue.

I got this one from my boyfriend and I will use up the bottle, but would not buy again.

EauSensuelle
EauSensuelle

I've got the deodorant version, and I am in love with this stuff...

I got Blue Lady when I was around in the mid twenties, and I was quite poor at that time. Then I got the stick of deodorant, which was the only thing that kept me happy at that time. Now I also have the Eau de Parfum, which is a lot richer, more mellow, more long lasting, and projects like hell. Really nice perfume, I have always had a bottle of this gorgeous stuff since I was twenty.

pmparisapm
pmparisapm

it is very similar to Amarige , if one doesn't able to buy Amarige this one coulde be a good S
UBSTITUTE

staceyluv
staceyluv

very floral..i wore it through two bottles and wouldn't wear any other scent for 2 years. Sillage is amazing on me, I remember just wafting through .. The scent beckoning smiles out of men esp.. I believe it got my hubby interested. May sound strange but I still hav an empty bottle dispayed for its pretty cobalt color.

neelima
neelima

I have never tried "floral fragrance" ever,first time, I tried and I just love it!!My husband and I made a choice............So Innocence !!

guest_Paul
guest_Paul

My ex used to wear it..The scent always makes me think of old times..

guest_Stefi
guest_Stefi

Blue lady e moiat liubim parfium.V tozi aromat prepoznah sebe si.Izpolzvam go veche dosta godini.
Iskrenni pozdravlenia za horata doprinsli za negovoto sashtestvuvane na pazara!

guest_mau
guest_mau

i was given this perfume by my sister three years ago and it was really nice. I remember everyone liked how i smell when i wear it own.

nano_2000
nano_2000

i loved this perfume beacuse i have got from my brother and the one who i loved him my fiancee...so i want to tell them thanks alot

katnos_patsi
katnos_patsi

I had it when ı was at school :) that smell reminds me my childhood

Rouu
Rouu

i have it many years ago and still have it, its not bad, alot of Jasmin

Blue Lady by Rasasi 3.93 out of 5 based on 51 ratings and 23 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Rasasi Blue Lady fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Rasasi Blue Lady, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Blue Lady by Rasasi. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Blue Lady by Rasasi represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.