Designers » R S » Floral Aldehyde « Groups

Catherine Rasasi for women

Catherine Rasasi for women
dislike

aldehydic

Catherine is a warm, rich and sensual perfume that illustrates different facets of women’s emotions. Top notes are: galbanum, green notes, bergamot, lemon, aldehydes and hyacinth. Iris, jasmine, lily-of-the-valley and rose are at the heart, while the base features oakmoss, sandalwood, cedar and musk.

It is available as 45 and 75 ml EDP.

Galbanum Green Notes Bergamot Amalfi Lemon Aldehydes Water Hyacinth

iris Jasmine Rose Lily-of-the-Valley

Musk Sandalwood oak moss Virginia Cedar

Catherine Fragrance Reviews

Plrowden
Plrowden

It is amazing to me how aldehydes (which I love) can be so incredibly lush! Yes, they are vibrant and almost jubilant in this gorgeous floral concoction!

The iris, Galbanum, green notes, along with the jasmine create a cacophony of floral delight! What could have been powdery and sweet is beautifully tempered by the oak moss and woody notes.

I can't fathom why anyone would think that Catherine is old fashioned! She is bright, voluptuous, savvy, and oh so very wearable. She wants you to come closer to smell her intriguing beauty. I did and I have fallen in love!

sillage is soft
Longevity is just gorgeously long!

moukhtar54
moukhtar54

I got it for sale.chech ebay.moukhtar1954.

Belil
Belil

I'm in perfume heaven.
This poor poor underrated beauty. I was waiting for autumn to be able to pull it off. I know many may may perceive it as an outdated perfume, it has everything that screams granny to people: aldehydes, galbanum, the ultimate old lady floral trio: rose, jasmine and lilly of the valley, powdery iris and not to forget the all time classic chypre base. And yet this lady is not at all in your face kind of loud, it's more on the genle side. This cheap baby smells so luxurious to me, as many other expensive ones can't.
On my skin it first opens green and citrucy but there is always gentle soapyness present, then it changes and vibrates on me I can even wonder what i'm wearing as the flowers start to emerge one by one, lasts more than 8 hours on my skin till the beautiful gentle drydown. True perfume quality. Still wonder why is it sooooo cheap, because usually you can tell a cheap perfume from it's bad drydown.

dhrubo
dhrubo

I want this perfume! how can i get this catherine perfume?
I am from Bangladesh.
Plz anyone help me to get this perfume?

Catherine by Rasasi 3.83 out of 5 based on 27 ratings and 4 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Rasasi Catherine fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Rasasi Catherine, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Catherine by Rasasi. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Catherine by Rasasi represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Lancome Poeme Dior Dune Lanvin Arpege Escada Escada Magnetism Dolce&Gabbana D&G Hermes Caleche Parfums Berdoues Violette Divine Cartier Le Baiser Du Dragon Givenchy Organza Jean Desprez Bal a Versailles Atelier Cologne Rose Anonyme Yves Saint Laurent Rive Gauche Slava Zaitsev Maroussia L`Artisan Parfumeur La Chasse aux Papillons Guerlain Chamade Guerlain Vol de Nuit Boucheron Trouble Chloe Chloe Narcisse Givenchy Ange ou Demon Chanel Chanel N°5