Designers » R S » Woody Spicy « Groups

Dhaneloudh Combodi Rasasi for women

Dhaneloudh Combodi Rasasi for women
dislike

oud

Dhaneloudh Combodi is a refined composition of high quality oudh from Cambodia. It is a true Arabian classic. Available as 3 ml perfume oil.

Precious Woods Agarwood (Oud)

Agarwood (Oud)

Amber Musk Agarwood (Oud)

Dhaneloudh Combodi Fragrance Reviews

gentiana
gentiana

I bought this one unsniffed, due to the Oudh-hype on all perfume blogs and to a very good price on a discounter-site. The first impact was perplexing, as the smell was smashing strong and absolutely strange... Harsh, like medicine, doubled by something similar to stale pommes frittes with cheese... plus some cow-dung... :) ... Surrounded by strong woody notes (I like woody, but here the combination was unexpected and brutal). In a few days I got used with it, in a few weeks I learned to appreciate the strange beauty....but not enough to dare wearing it in public ...
I tried to layer it and I got some combinations from bad to worse.... and a few absolutely beautiful.
Very good blends are with Bulgari Omnia (the original one in brown bottle) and Serge Lutens Ambre Sultan. The best of the best, breathtakingly gorgeous combo is with Lutens "Un Bois Vanile"... I have no words to describe how these two get in balance and harmonize together. Today, being a rainy cold day I wear this ultimate conforting and aluring scent.

sam ldh
sam ldh

Not significantly different from other Cambodian oud attars, just smoother due to a highly blended musk, amber and a faint spice (saffron+cardamom is my idea ) which not only makes it a bit more complex but, also rendered the core-scent come out well layered, gradually.
The beautiful crystal bottle is solid, and much more impressive than my ninety plus bottles' collection! With only Kouros, Rive Gauche(can!)&Aramis (simplicity personified! ) as the only exceptions.Needless to say, they're proud members of my top-10 favourites,and the only perfumes(5,including Antaeus &Calligraphy Rose) that I currently use alongside my ever increasing attars' collection!

This is the best possible oud oil alongside Oud Mubarak which are worth every penny & cent spent, and thus, a must for anyone who considered themselves serious about real oud.
The performance is impressive, and very slight application would caress you for the whole day (12 hours plus! ) with noticeable sillage before finally turning into an aftershave type of scent into the night!

Very highly recommended!

Gudluck &
happy sniffing!

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Rasasi Dhaneloudh Combodi fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Rasasi Dhaneloudh Combodi, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Dhaneloudh Combodi by Rasasi. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Dhaneloudh Combodi by Rasasi represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Tom Ford Noir de Noir Tauer Perfumes 02 L`Air du Desert Marocain Amouage Interlude Man Christian Dior Eau Sauvage Parfum Guerlain Habit Rouge Eau de Toilette Maurer & Wirtz Tabac Christian Dior La Collection Couturier Parfumeur Leather Oud Jean Patou 1000 Serge Lutens Ambre Sultan Amouage Amouage Epic Man Chanel Egoiste Arabian Oud Majestic Special Oud Maitre Parfumeur et Gantier Ambre Dore Roja Dove Scandal Pour Homme Roja Dove Danger Pour Homme Roja Dove Fetish Pour Homme Roja Dove Enigma Pour Homme Estée Lauder Wood Mystique MDCI Parfums Chypre Palatin Guerlain Rose Barbare