Designers » R S » Chypre Fruity « Groups

Rasasi Rasasi for women

Rasasi Rasasi for women
dislike

Rasasi is a sophisticated perfume of rear flora, fruity and chypre notes. A rich base brings sensuality to the whole composition. Top notes: pineapple, peach, green grass and prude. Heart: jasmine, iris and violet. Base: patchouli, cedar, oakmoss, musk and vanilla.

It is available as 40 ml EDP.

Peach Pineapple Plum Grass

iris Jasmine Violet

Musk Patchouli oak moss Virginia Cedar Vanille

Rasasi Fragrance Reviews

Natalie05
Natalie05

I've tested it as in the picture. Many sun-burned peaches and plums + patchouli. Remind me Rush Gucci. Very warm. In the autumn will warm, I think. So, all the notes as in the discription.

mssallywalk2011
mssallywalk2011

I just purchased this fragrance. Its nothing like the description it says to have. Its very very strong and masculine. It smells like a stronger version of IMANI by AVon just without the sweetness. Is musky and powdery. I don't know where they get the peach and plum notes from. I smell musk, patchouli. It was expensive like $90. It wasn't worth the cost well I will wear it on suit days when I work but Montale I think I will buy.

Rasasi by Rasasi 4.14 out of 5 based on 8 ratings and 2 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Rasasi Rasasi fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Rasasi Rasasi, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Rasasi by Rasasi. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Rasasi by Rasasi represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Boucheron Trouble Gucci Gucci by Gucci Guerlain Champs Elysees Montale Black Aoud Dior Dolce Vita Chopard Casmir Rasasi Amber Oudh Victoria`s Secret Cashmere Vanilla Jasmine Fragonard Grain de Soleil Joop! Joop! Le Bain Juliette Has A Gun Midnight Oud Joop! Joop! Femme Serge Lutens Arabie Cartier Must de Cartier Gucci Gucci Guilty Intense Calvin Klein Forbidden Euphoria Roberto Cavalli Roberto Cavalli Eau de Parfum Kenzo Kenzo Jungle L'Elephant Lancome Hypnose Molinard Les Orientaux: Vanille Fruitee