Designers » R S » Citrus Aromatic « Groups

Bijou Vert Raw Spirit Fragrances for women and men

Bijou Vert Raw Spirit Fragrances for women and men
dislike

Bijou Vert Raw Spirit Fragrances for women and men Pictures Bijou Vert Raw Spirit Fragrances for women and men Pictures

Bijou Vert ("Green Jewel"), part of the Raw Spirit collection from Nomad Two Worlds, was inspired by Haiti, the Caribbean isle once known as the "Jewel of the Antilles." An elegant and uplifting unisex vetiver fragrance, Raw Spirit Bijou Vert features premium sourced Haitian vetiver, grapefruit, mandarin, geranium, lotus flower, black pepper, benzoin, patchouli and cedarwood.

Part of the proceeds from this fragrance will be used to support sustainable Haitian agricultural projects, in collaboration with fragrance and flavor manufacturer Firmenich.

Raw Spirit Bijou Vert was created by master perfumer Harry Fremont and is beautifully packaged in a 7.5 ml / .25 oz. travel size fragrance. Bijou Vert was launched in 2013.

Haitian Vetiver Grapefruit Mandarin Orange Geranium Lotus Black Pepper Benzoin Patchouli Cedar

In Black

Bijou Vert Fragrance Reviews

morningviewangel99
morningviewangel99

When applying this fragrance I smell the cedarwood and pepper prominently at first. After a couple minutes I smell hints of citrus and greenery. It is both warm/bright and fresh/green, a very intriguing combo. I think the parfumers did an excellent job of blending these notes. This fragrance has a noticeable presence without being in your face. It is definitely unisex; it leans much more masculine than the usual type of fragrance I enjoy, but it is a refreshing change and I think I will wear the sample from time to time. I probably wouldn't purchase the full size, not for myself anyway, but I'd love to sniff this on my husband. Overall grade: A-.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Raw Spirit Fragrances Bijou Vert fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Raw Spirit Fragrances Bijou Vert, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Bijou Vert by Raw Spirit Fragrances. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Bijou Vert by Raw Spirit Fragrances represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Raw Spirit Fragrances Citadelle Raw Spirit Fragrances Summer Rain Catherine Deneuve Deneuve Tauerville Vanilla Flash Etat Libre d`Orange Jasmin et Cigarette Acqua di Parma Acqua di Parma Colonia Tom Ford Noir Pour Femme Diptyque Tam Dao Pink Room Parfum No 1 Jean-Marc Sinan Sinan Yves Saint Laurent Opium Parfum Mancera Cedrat Boise One of Those Helium [2He] Natori Natori Paco Rabanne La Nuit Niki de Saint Phalle Niki de Saint Phalle Paco Rabanne Calandre Chanel Chanel No 5 Parfum Frederic Malle Iris Poudre Carven Ma Griffe