Designers » R S » Oriental Woody « Groups

Citadelle Raw Spirit Fragrances for women and men

Citadelle Raw Spirit Fragrances for women and men

Citadelle Raw Spirit Fragrances for women and men Pictures Citadelle Raw Spirit Fragrances for women and men Pictures

Citadelle, part of the Raw Spirit collection from Nomad Two Worlds, represents the strength and resilience and spirit of the Haitian people. This unisex fragrance features premium sourced Haitian vetiver, together with marigold (tagetes), pear, bergamot, lemon, spices, amberwood, musk and cedarwood.

Part of the proceeds from this fragrance will be used to support sustainable Haitian agricultural projects, in collaboration with fragrance and flavor manufacturer Firmenich.

Raw Spirit Citadelle was created by master perfumer Harry Fremont and is beautifully packaged in a 7.5 ml / .25 oz. travel size fragrance. Raw Spirit Citadelle was launched in 2013.

Haitian Vetiver Pear Tagetes Bergamot Lemon Spices Woody Notes Musk Cedar

Citadelle Fragrance Reviews

I ordered a sample pack of Raw fragrances. This one didn't hold its scent for more than a few minutes. The others were as they are presented and smell really good in their own ways. Just surprised that something called Summer Rain would hold a LOT longer than Citadelle. It's just been 15 minutes and this is totally gone.

Raw Spirit fragrances have my heart right now but this particular perfume is my true love. Citadelle has made me fall hard and I truly can't get enough. It is very dry, rooty, clean, and totally unsweet. The rind of the lemon seems almost abrasive because it has zero of the fruits pulp to sweeten. You can smell the rind being pulled back from the fruit with that slight citrus mist effervescing. The bergamot too is full of bitter rind blending seamlessly with the vetiver and cedarwood. Daisyvision hit the nail on the head about the rain smells. It does have this earth-laden dirtiness flitting about. I do not smell pear anywhere on me or my boyfriends skin but it is probably balancing out the severity of the dirty vetiver. Citadelle is dirt-root-citrus perfection and I hope to own it forever. It is so short-lived ... It might last 3-4 hours before I have to reapply.

Raw Spirit is aptly named. Totally raw, nearing undone fragrances with such spirit.

Like all Raw Spirit fragrances, Citadelle will easily transport you to another place entirely. Much like with "Summer Rain", Citadelle has a gloomy, musty quality that smells like rain and petrichor. It's like being in the middle of the woods after a good rain - you can smell the trees, the rain, and the fresh crisp air. It smells less like a perfume/fragrance, and more like an environment, as strange as that is to say!

Citadelle has got to be one of the best vetiver fragrances I've had the pleasure of smelling. The Raw Spirit line hasn't failed to impress me yet, and this is another unique and enticing fragrance in the line up. It really is "raw", and earthy and just.. refreshing. It really is refreshing.

This is an utter beauty. I'd tell you to check it out, but do yourself a favor and check out the entire Raw Spirit line!

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Raw Spirit Fragrances Citadelle fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Raw Spirit Fragrances Citadelle, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Citadelle by Raw Spirit Fragrances. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Citadelle by Raw Spirit Fragrances represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Raw Spirit Fragrances Bijou Vert Raw Spirit Fragrances Wild Fire Raw Spirit Fragrances Summer Rain Hermes Elixir des Merveilles One of Those Helium [2He] Givenchy Ange ou Demon Lush Lust Givenchy Very Irresistible Givenchy L’Intense Agent Provocateur Agent Provocateur Tom Ford White Patchouli Givenchy Organza Catherine Deneuve Deneuve Maison Francis Kurkdjian Baccarat Rouge 540 Tauerville Vanilla Flash Phaedon Tabac Rouge Etat Libre d`Orange Jasmin et Cigarette Bath and Body Works Black Amethyst Montale Red Vetyver Tom Ford Black Orchid Voile de Fleur Diptyque Do Son