Designers » R S » Floral Woody Musk « Groups

Desert Blush Raw Spirit Fragrances for women and men

Desert Blush Raw Spirit Fragrances for women and men

Desert Blush Raw Spirit Fragrances for women and men Pictures Desert Blush Raw Spirit Fragrances for women and men Pictures

Desert Blush by Nomad Two Worlds is the fourth fragrance in the Raw Spirit collection. A Floral Woody Musk fragrance for women and men, Raw Spirit Desert Blush features Australian Boronia, ylang-ylang, osmanthus, jasmine petals, violet, Australian sandalwood, musk and cedar wood.

Part of the proceeds from sales of this fragrance will be used to support sustainable Australian Indigenous agricultural projects, in collaboration with manufacturer Essential Oils of Tasmania.

Raw Spirit Desert Blush was created by master perfumer Harry Fremont and is beautifully packaged in a 7.5 ml / .25 oz. travel size fragrance. Raw Spirit Desert Blush was launched in 2014.

Boronia Ylang-Ylang Osmanthus Jasmine Violet Australian Sandalwood Musk Cedar

Herve Leger

Desert Blush Fragrance Reviews

ABSOLUTELY FABULOUS!!! I'm in love with this gorgeous new scent! My first thought? This reminds me of my all-time favorite perfume, Herve Leger. :) Not surprising - they both have that beautiful combo of sandalwood and osmanthus. Lush, warm, feminine, woody, and dreamlike - everything I've ever wanted in a parfum.

My husband can't smell this on me, which I guess is good because he doesn't usually like my fragrances. It is a very warm smell, and is a fairly long wear time for me. Definitely woody, and I will probably purchase after my sample runs out.

ETA: After purchasing and wearing this over the winter months quite frequently, I really love it. It smells like dry heat in a good way, and helps to warm me up on cold damp days. It lasts about 8-10 hours on me, although by the end it is a skin scent. I'm curious about how it will perform in the hot, humid summer we experience where I live.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Raw Spirit Fragrances Desert Blush fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Raw Spirit Fragrances Desert Blush, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Desert Blush by Raw Spirit Fragrances. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Desert Blush by Raw Spirit Fragrances represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Crabtree & Evelyn Iris Tom Ford White Patchouli Chanel Chanel N°19 Yves Saint Laurent Parisienne Lancome La Vie Est Belle Lilly Pulitzer Beachy Givenchy Very Irresistible Dame Perfumery Scottsdale Dark Horse Worth Je Reviens Atelier Cologne Orange Sanguine Chloe Chloe Roses De Chloe Tom Ford Violet Blonde Lolita Lempicka Si Lolita Yves Saint Laurent Belle d`Opium Christian Dior Miss Dior Cherie Eau de Parfum Dolce&Gabbana Dolce&Gabbana Pour Femme Prada Infusion d'Iris Juliette Has A Gun Gentlewoman Burberry Burberry Women Nina Ricci L`Air