Designers » R S » Oriental Floral « Groups

Silver Ring Red Pearl for women

Silver Ring Red Pearl for women
dislike

Silver Ring by Red Pearl is a Oriental Floral fragrance for women. Top notes are mandarin orange, grapefruit and green apple; middle notes are magnolia, rose and peach; base notes are brazilian rosewood, vanilla, tonka bean and musk.

Mandarin Orange Grapefruit Green Apple

Magnolia Rose Peach

Brazilian Rosewood Vanilla Tonka Bean Musk

Silver Ring Fragrance Reviews

Sassy1
Sassy1

In my continued quest for the perfect purple scent, this was a whim purchase. The notes and color said "summer" so why not?
There'a a lot of fruit in this floriental. I really like the citrus/apple combo in the top...doesn't last long enough though, leaving me wanting to re-spritz right away to get it back.
The center contains peach tinged with florals but I really expected more of a full bodied sweetness from the magnolia and the rose is buried and indistinguishable. I guess this is a good thing if you don't like rose.
The rosewood comes on quickly and loudly, dominating until the very bottom of the drydown.
It's very much like an incense scent, cedary woods and vanilla with a smoky tone. It reminds me of Silk Way, but a lighter version with fruit topping.
A little less rosewood would allow the other notes to come through more but as is, it's a unique scent and if you are a woods fan, could be perfect for you.
I'll be using mine up to get the wonderful top notes over and over!

Update: After wearing this scent over the last year, there is a strong plastic note right after the top that ruins the whole thing for me...makes it smell cheap and way too artificial.

heavy sigh...

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Red Pearl Silver Ring fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Red Pearl Silver Ring, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Silver Ring by Red Pearl. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Silver Ring by Red Pearl represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Ulric de Varens Lily Prune Love Carolina Herrera Carolina Herrera Jennifer Lopez Still Lanvin Arpege Jean Paul Gaultier Classique Woods of Windsor True Rose Woods of Windsor Lily of the Valley Jovan Black Musk Jovan Musk Christian Dior Poison Tendre Kenzo Flower by Kenzo Christian Dior J`adore Police Police Passion Jeanne Arthes Love Generation Sexy Laura Biagiotti Venezia Pastello Balenciaga Talisman Avon True Glow Oriflame Freya Avon Wink Antonio Banderas Blue Seduction