Designers » R S » Oriental « Groups

Grey Flower Reiss for women
dislike

herbal
Grey Flower Reiss for women Pictures Grey Flower Reiss for women Pictures

Grey Flower by Reiss is a Oriental fragrance for women. Grey Flower was launched in 2013. Top notes are artemisia, pimento, sequoia and red berries; middle notes are jasmine, green leaves and patchouli; base notes are musk, olibanum and crystal amber.

Artemisia Pimento Sequoia Red Berries

Jasmine Green Leaves Patchouli

Musk Olibanum Crystal Amber

Grey Flower Fragrance Reviews

Asinya

Ok, here we go - this is richly woody, with something that is almost incense, but without being smoky, if that makes sense. It's woody, spicy, glorious - and 100% unisex. Now, I know I am semi-famous for not assigning gender to fragrance, but this is what people in general mean when they say unisex! A man can rock this and be downright macho - and a woman can wear it and it would be sexy. Silage is pleasant (won't stink down entire rooms, but it is very present and noticeable to anyone in conversation-range, longevity is great, I got a full day from morning to evening out of it (though it got softer and fainter towards bedtime, which I regard as a positive, as it is too energising for me to sleep well when wearing.

All in all, considering the shockingly low price tag, the glorious scent, and the stylish feeling, I would recommend this to absolutely everyone.

(Fun fact; it is called Grey Flower, it smells like wood - and the bottle is gold - design wise, it confuses me in an absolutely lovely way)

Asinya

Blind-bought from Boots, Ireland, today - unexpected, but oh so welcome!
It's interesting, and less overwhelming than I thought it would be - I shall provide a proper review once I feel better acquainted with it :)

ram123

you can buy it from their stores or straight from their website.

Kiki1972
Kiki1972

Does anyone know where I can find this fragrance?

ram123

My first review so here goes……I LOVE this scent! It opens with a sharp blast of what smells like bergamot and bitter herbs but this passes in around two minutes. It then settles in to a smooth sequoia, incense-y, warm, herbal aroma and this phase lasts for ages. The woods fade leaving warm incense and herbs…it reminds me a bit of the drink Campari at this point! Finally, into the dry down, which is still slightly herbal, but with incense and amber to the fore. It is so utterly unique and reminds me of no other fragrance.

Best suited suited to colder days or nights but it may pass as an evening scent on warmer days..I'll have to wait to test that. It seems to have a middle eastern influence, without trying to emulate those fragrances. If you like that type of scent then give this one a go.

I'd describe it as warm, urban and sophisticated! (if you can describe a fragrance as urban!?!).

Grey Flower by Reiss 4.33 out of 5 based on 9 ratings and 5 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Reiss Grey Flower fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Reiss Grey Flower, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Grey Flower by Reiss. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Grey Flower by Reiss represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Reiss Black Oudh Narciso Rodriguez Narciso Thierry Mugler Womanity Thierry Mugler Angel Roberto Cavalli Roberto Cavalli Oud Edition Escentric Molecules Molecule 02 Tom Ford Atelier d’Orient Rive d’Ambre Jo Malone Oud & Bergamot The Body Shop Amber Oud Roberto Cavalli Roberto Cavalli Tiger Oud Giorgio Armani Armani Prive Rose d'Arabie L'Or du Desert Yves Saint Laurent Belle d`Opium Eau de Parfum Éclat Boadicea the Victorious Exotic Prada Prada Candy Kiss Guerlain Guerlain Le Parfum du 68 Yves Saint Laurent Black Opium Nuit Blanche Jo Malone Saffron Laura Biagiotti Venezia Pastello Lolita Lempicka Midnight Givenchy Live Irresistible