Designers » R S » Aromatic Fruity « Groups

Cigar Remy Latour for men

Cigar Remy Latour for men
dislike

tobacco

This innovative masculine aroma exceeds all expectations. Cigar perfume from the house of Rémy Latour (launched in 1996) is an intense, powerful and fresh fragrance that begins with notes of bergamot, lemon, pears, prunes and pineapple. The composition is heated by the aromatic notes of flowers such as marigold, geranium, jasmine and bay leaves. Lower notes will afford you the luxury of cedar, patchouli and sandalwood, blended with tobacco and musk.

Available as 60 and 100 ml EDT and 200 ml deodorant.

Bergamot Amalfi Lemon Pineapple Plum Pear

Cigar Fragrance Reviews

Francoparfum
Francoparfum

Woa nelly.

I enjoyed Mugler's Pure Havane, but this stuff. Woa now.

I really did not enjoy this. Something about it was very alluring, it had something pulling one in, but after 2 minutes of wearing this, I physically felt like throwing up. I can handle odd and powerful smells, and very little makes me want to be ill smell-wise, but this has accomplished the task.
Score: 30%
Proverbs 27:9

jmansar
jmansar

This is an absolute masterpice.
One of the best tobacco scents ever.

Sweet spicy tobacco with great longevity and good sillage. In the same way that Roja Dove Enigma for Men but less sweet and more mature.

Low price but high quality and the most important, smells really good.

Only for real gentleman!!!

RobbieX

An unsmoked sweet tobacco based fragrance with fantastic and lovely silage. There are many tobacco based men's fragrances. This one has loads of character. Anyway, this is close to the best, in my opinion.

VJG
VJG

Got a bottle yesterday. The packaging has changed .. So is the design of the bottle. 2015 Face-lift i suppose. Looks really cool . However didn't read how to use the atomizer , ended up popping the top part of the bottle, but could easily assemble them back.

The Fragrance:

Herbal powdered tobacco with smooth and non offensive sandal notes, very pleasing and not overwhelming and not harsh . Very musky and manly.I detect leather too.Close to Gucci by Gucci for men(Tobacco notes)

Performance: Longevity is great. Projection I am not that sure now.Based on below reviews I can see its a beast. And i don't want to use the word reformulation(I am sick of hearing it now) as i don't know how the old batches smelt like..

Overall:
Surely without doubt this is a perfume that delivers high quality that most of the other costly ones fail to do.Anyone can blind buy this as its suitable for all

s kant

Yesterday received black oud .Today applied at 8.30 and presently 3.30. still going very strong with excellent projection.this gem is true clone and copy of Tom Ford Tobacco Vanille. The difference in dry down between both is almost none at least to my nose.I feel strongly once again that this fragrance smells just like Tom Ford's Tobacco Vanille, yet costs very little.Though it is strong but not repulsive at all. A great winter night fragrance and a must buy for all perfume lovers.after wearing this all day i realised the real craftmanship involved to produce this diamond .Suitable for daring and brave hearts as for initial 30 minutes it is very rough.my ratings are--
Projection: 9/10
Sillage: 9/10
Smell/ 8/10 it smells weird but smells good
value for money-10/10

Smellinggreat
Smellinggreat

I blind bought this because it was so cheap and most of the reviews are positive. However, I didn't expect it to be so good. I am captivated by it from the first spray. Really enjoy the succulent plum and pear fruity notes at the open right down to the tobacco dry down. The whole thing just smell so inviting and delicious. The sweet and smokey contrast of this fragrance gives it complexity and makes it very interesting for me.
Longevity could be better but honestly, at this price one cannot complain. For people who have never tried this fragrance, believe all the raving reviews about it here. I'm glad I did.

I also bought Black Wood, but I found it less interesting. Hope that over time, I'll grow to appreciate it more.Right now, it's a poor second to Cigar.

2 MONTHS AFTER ABOVE REVIEW

I have not used my Cigar and Black Wood frags for the past 2 months as I have been trying out other frags that I newly purchased. Two days ago, I applied Black Wood to see if I wanted to keep it or give it away. I immediately fell in love with it. For some reason, I could appreciate a lot of the woody and floral notes which I could not smell before. Most of all, I really enjoy the sweet coconut smell. I am totally puzzled by my complete turnaround and I'm glad I gave it a second chance . It's really beautiful and the longevity is very good too. Now, I can't wait to get Black Oud.

s kant

Thanks dear.In fact i am very happy that it has got strong notes and overpowering too.I love such juices like PMR , POLO GREEN ,VAN CLEEF&ARPELS PH ,MONTALE BLACK AOUD AND ARAMIS CALIGRAPHY ROSE ....etc..looking forward eagerly for this king...lol

sats2222

Hi I have black Oud and after two days usage I gave it away. It's extremely strong with overpowering oud and vanilla smell that is just revolting for me. It's too sweet and too strong. I didn't quite enjoy it.

s kant

Can anyone express his views on Cigar black oud. recently i had ordered the same and waiting eagerly for the delivery.
I was told that it is 90% copy of Tom Ford Tobacco Vanille.I request views from learned friends.

sats2222

Wow....this one is quite unique and sweet with hints of tobacco. This is my second bottle and I quite enjoy wearing it. There are two new flankers.. Black Wood and Black Oud. Black wood is woody and spicy and quite pleasant and definitely a blind buy worthy. However the black oud is too sweet and overpowering. It's quite avoidable and it's in no way a clone of Tobacco Vanille as claimed by Babbs Collection. It's long lasting but the prominent note of Oud is quite revolting. Don't waste your precious money on it. But the original version is just fantastic.

Tayyabshahbaz
Tayyabshahbaz

Starts with a bomb of sweet fragrance that last for first 30 minutes. There is definitely noticeable Tobacco here. When ever i wear this gem it is really hard for me to believe that such amazing Tobacco based fragrances can be get for less than 20$. It is one of those scents that i call "Time traveler" :-) because it reminds me of my childhood period

Fragrance 7 / 10
Longevity 7 / 10
Sillage 7 / 10
Price value 10 / 10
Box / Packaging 3 / 10 it needs to be improved

angelo..zucchinni
angelo..zucchinni

blackwood and oud flankers are supremely underrated..as well as this work of art...good frkn stuff this remy latour guy...im talking best of the tobaccos here...pls add the oud and blackwood varietys to the database...these beasts need to be shared with the world...8.5 to 9...of 10

karlovonamesti
karlovonamesti

This review is for Latour's "Cigarillo" fragrance, not yet in the database. I guess it's the brand's accompaniment to the flagship Cigar EDT on this page, although it was released in 1996 and is packaged far better than anything else I've seen in the line. Cigarillo comes in a cedar cigar box with an moderately ornate inlay and an etching of the frag's name, along with the company's logo and "Paris." Sealing the box is a heavy sticker with a well judged color scheme of red, yellow, gold, green, white, and blue, an image of an 18th century merchant ship with open sails, and black text declaring the product an "Eau de Toilette" by "Parfums Remy Latour" and "Made in Paris." Split the seal to open the box and find a glass bottle similar to the Cigar bottle, except made to resemble a clutch of cigarillos. The bottle is sealed by a sticker that matches the one on the box, and you have to cut it to take the cap off. Everything is wrapped in a beige/black stippled piece of paper with more copy about the fragrance, in seven languages!

The fragrance itself is very pleasant. It's more about dried-fruits and woods than tobacco. It's a mild, smooth, fairly natural melange of rosewood, cedar, and sandalwood, with crisp and rather dry bergamot, pineapple, lavender, and bay leaf in the top accord, and just the slightest suggestion of cigar tobacco in the heart, as a nuance for the woods. No one note jumps out at me. It's always a well blended and fairly simple arrangement of nine notes (musk adds the ninth tone in the late heart and base stage). Longevity is about six hours, maybe a little less or a little more, depending on how you wear it. This isn't a monster by any means, but it's certainly a sturdy enough fragrance. Its closest comparative is the original Vermeil for Men, although that one is significantly louder, more floral, and muskier.

Given that it's extremely hard to find, and probably never saw mass production due to its expensive packaging, I'd hazard to say that this one is a necessary blind buy for Latour fans who happen to come across Cigarillo. From what I've seen, it's about $50 with the box ($30 without) on eBay. I found mine boxed and unopened in a brick and mortar for $33. Is it worth the hunt for people who just enjoy woody fragrances with light tobacco notes? Yes and no. If you don't mind scouring the earth and have a little extra money to spare, go for it. Otherwise, from what I've read here, the regular Cigar is more than good enough, and probably has more tobacco. Or you could just buy a bottle of Vermeil and get something 90% similar to Cigarillo for fifteen bucks or less.

anosmic-id
anosmic-id

good sweet tobacco scent, moderate longevity and soft sillage on my skin (on my clothes too, geezz).

Bau rokok kretek!

BlueBuddha
BlueBuddha

I first sampled this EDT 15 years ago while killing time at the clearance table of a discount store and was literally blown away. I'd never heard of it, but snatched it up and I've managed to have a bottle in my collection ever since. This may be the best value in a men's fragrance ever.

It's smokey & rich but with enough sweet, citrusy base notes to keep it from smelling like something out of granddad's attic. So while your buddies are dropping 75 bucks an ounce for stuff that smells like a Fruit Roll-up soaked in rubbing alcohol, you can save a bunch and smell better simultaneously.

Protip from an old guy: Patchouli brings out the feral beast in precisely the type of ladies you'd hope it would.

meghamo
meghamo

I really want this couldn't find it in my country

This is a review for Black Oud, which isn't in the database yet. At first I was thinking "synthetic mess," then several minutes later I was thinking, "vanilla overload nonsense." However, perhaps an hour later it reminded me of Tobacco Vanille, though I don't detect the dried fruit element that TV contains. The tobacco doesn't seem as strong and if there is an oud note here it must be the mildest I've ever encountered. I think if you want a "rough" TV drydown, this is the cheapest, relatively close approximation you'll get. And when I say rough I mean the first several minutes, at least, are a bit irritating to me, and also that it's certainly not exact, even in the drydown and even if you don't take strength into account (this isn't as strong as TV). However, this is the kind of thing that answers the question that several have asked, along the lines of, "why can't a company make a cheapo version of niche scent X?"

Finisterle
Finisterle

C i g a r - oooh, I'm gonna smell like the king of tobacco ! And people say there are plums in this - awesome ! But no.... this is another story of people praising something that almost exclusively resides in their imagination.

This is very faded and indistinct. Something slightly fruity and slightly dirty that almost but not really works on clean skin. If you want to blend in among antiques or old books by smelling like one, maybe I could recommend this, otherwise not.

I get the suspicion that if it was stronger you would smell the cheapness of the ingredients. Only after many hours, when Cigar is on its last legs, does something pleasant emerge, barely noticeable...

Ehsanehsan
Ehsanehsan

A great scent with nostalgic theme with pure tobacco smell.i dont know how are the new ones.

very underrated.

Normpaps
Normpaps

Any body that likes tobaco should have this one !!!
a natural smelling tobacco with a nice balance of fruity notes and at such a low price it is a gem.

John E Buoy

Not listed on here yet, but try the Cigar Black Wood, and Cigar Black Oud.
Inexpensive, and very very good.

chutzpah
chutzpah

this is the real MAN's juice. Literally a panty-dropper if u may call it. So cheap that sometimes i suspect if I received a counterfeit.

Longevity is an issue. So is sillage.
But take my word, while it lasts, it is heavenly and sensual.
Love the tobacco.

MadeiraD
MadeiraD

Tobacco, fruit, spices, like a man smoking a pipe while his wife makes apple crumble. It has a note in the opening I can smell but cannot place, I can only describe it as "Men's cologne scent" it's in the opening of Loud by Tommy Hilfiger, it's in the Armani masculines, it's in Dolce and Gabbana Masculines, I don't know what it is, it's pleasant.

It's definitely a "masculine" scent, but I've never cared much about the idea that men and women are supposed to smell different. It smells nice and so I'll wear it.

ses101
ses101

I really like this. It actually smells like cider ice lollies to me, even though there is no apple listed in the notes. It is a nice mixture of cigar and fruits which isn't invasive in any way, but it is still different enough for it to be interesting.

rob2b
rob2b

A fabulous luxury-on-a-budget cologne. I smell mountains of tobacco oil, plus an opening waft of tangy plums, plus faint notes of fruit and flowers. This is not feminine at all, as the patchouli and sandalwood in the base keep it woody and clean.

This stuff is worth every cent. I love it!

adityarahmannn90
adityarahmannn90

I try to like it, yea, i like it now, very masculine and classic

Scent: 7.5/10
Longevity: max 4 hours
Sillage: 1.5 feets
project: not too loud

RobbieX

A natural smelling unsmoked tobacco and fruits fragrance - it's beautiful!

Sam58
Sam58

عطر قديمي و نوستالژيك و نسبتا ارزان ولي به يادموندني .بوي خيلي مردانه اي داره و مملو از انواع ادويه ها شيرين و تلخ ..عطر بدي نيست و ماندگاريش هم بالاست

Aamir Ahmed

It was 1996 i always loved the way my elder brother smelled....i was a kid back then n i still remember how his scent used to fill the room.....He used to get a lot of compliments for his scent....one day i went to his room n i saw this absolutely magnificent gem called CIGAR by REMY LATOUR.....After a couple of years i bought this scent for myself n i simply loved it back then...
Today i bought it again n m smelling it after 15 years n guys trust me this is much much better perfume than most of my designer scents, n m thinkin why didnt i buy it erlier??????This is truly a GEM, very masculine n seductive.....
Go buy it u will get lots of compliments....n its cheap...it is long lasting n it projects very well....
For me its 10/10

fergali

Repurchased it after 3 years. It is definitely more distinctive than most expensive brand colognes. From all the colognes i have this one gets me the most compliments.

labibu28
labibu28

Best value for money cologne for man ever and totally save to blind buy this guy. Trust me..

Smell : 4 / 5
Versatility : 4 / 5
Longevity : 4 / 5
Projection : 4 / 5

SamanthaRenee
SamanthaRenee

I got this as a blind buy for my husband. I never do that for him but after all the positive reviews I read here I decided to take a chance. This stuff is REALLY nice! It's fresh and simple to me, a scent that is casual and appropriate for spritzing after a shower, before bed or anytime a man wants to leave whiffs of "mmmm" behind him. Due to its fresh and casual feel, I would recommend this to anyone who is seeking a nice alternative to all the overpriced and over-used colognes out today.

Tobacco
Tobacco

Love this one. Dependable and long lasting. Only wish the tobacco lasted longer through the day.

Syzygy73
Syzygy73

Lovely rich tobacco sweetness, quite simply lovely. It's how I imagine the fields of West-Virginia smell. This scent is timeless like a great book or movie it has all the right notes in harmony. If you're a fan of tobacco this is a must have, it's cheap and as a colleague said to me 'it's how a man should smell'. Give it a go, you'll be surprised. Projection and sillage are spot on. If you combine this with Passion For Men by Elizabeth Taylor the effect is quite stunning.

Evgenij Pchelintcev
Evgenij Pchelintcev

Great tobacco perfume! The feeling that you've just stopped by a tobacco shop that smells slightly of sweet cigars. This perfume is associated in my mind with the adventure film ''The Light at the Edge of the World'' (1971) about a fictional rocky island with a lighthouse amidst the ocean, where the winds are strong, and the lighthouse keeper – old sea dog holds between his teeth a cigar.
But seriously though the cologne doesn't smell cheap, despite the price is ridiculous. This is a case when the quality of the product greatly surpasses its price. Longevity is excellent: 9-10 hours on skin, but on clothing it keeps a few days, or even weeks. Sillage is moderate.
It will always be in fashion! The fans of this trend in perfume should definitely try it!

John E Buoy

Try the Cigar 20th Anniversary edition. It is different to this one......Nicer IMHO.

hadrian
hadrian

I must admit that I really like those two fragrances: Cigar by Remy Latour and Double Whisky by Evaflor. As others fragranticians said, those are two of the best “supermarket” perfumes that one can find – and buy for a song.
Two perfumes, but a single dry, tobacco-ish, woody–aromatic and virile perfume!
Two in one – because is there something unclear for me: the two are – to my nose – 100% identical!!! This site says RL’s Cigar was launched in 1996. If so, Double Whisky… is it older… or newer than ‘96?
It’s obvious that one is the clone of the other.
Until I’ll find the answer, I’ll give both of them a deserved 8+/10.

jburnsm
jburnsm

My signature fragrance, the less people who know about this scent the better its amazing rich with spices and wood truly patchouli dominated. Not sure why it is the fruity aromatic group

warlockss
warlockss

now that i think of it this reminds me of chopard oud malaki
i want to also mention another fragrance that is now impossible to find is remy latour CIGARILLO , its not listed on this site but man was that an awesome scent aswell and it was even stronger than cigar .

maio2012
maio2012

Floral, fruity, spicy, masculine but not aggressive. Easy to like a lot. Difficult to find other fragrances smelling like this one. Excellent job, monsieur Latour!

thomkallor
thomkallor

Lovely and comforting. Masculine INHO, but not aggressive. Warm and sweet without being cloying, and OK for summer. A true cheap thrill!

I'm not sure if the scent I am reviewing here is the same as this one. The bottle is different and it's Cigar Aficionado. In any case, this is very rich in patchouli and there's quite a bit of amber. In some ways it is reminiscent of Borneo 1834, though this one came first. Borneo is drier than this one, and perhaps not as sweet, but otherwise there are distinct similarities. I'm guessing there is spice and a bit of tobacco here, but the softened/sweetened patchouli is the most obvious element. Unlike A*Men, it is not vanillic, and isn't that sweet. This is not at all like Cuba Red, which is dry/spicy and quite woody (and a bit "synthetic"), other than perhaps mild tobacco notes. This is well worth the money, unless it's been reformulated badly of course, though if you want a more balanced scent with tobacco (rather than one like this that is patchouli-dominant), the new formulation of Vermeil might be better (for this price range).

marwa.qoura
marwa.qoura

That perfume can be amazing on the RIGHT man , some men smell horrible when they have it on & some others smell so charming & manly ...I recommend testing it first & getting a lady's opinion also ...

jennifer60656
jennifer60656

I noticed that a frequently used term to describe this fragrance is "charming" - and that is a very accurate description for Cigar. The sillage and longevity on Cigar is amazing, yet there doesn't seem to be anything overbearing or irritating in the least. I think the reason not many people comment on the fruit notes is because they are so light and harmonize so well with the tobacco and patchouli instead of dominating the conversation and help lend the "charm" to this fragrance.
I was really having a rough and kind of sad week while I wore this but Cigar refused to let me wallow too much in my sadness. It's a "happy" kind of scent that feels authentically happy, if that makes sense. It doesn't try too hard and come off feeling manic.
My husband really liked this on me and a woman at work went mad for it and I had to show her this page so she could see what this was called and how much it cost - she wants it for herself as well - she wrote down the name and brand and was very excited. She thought the patchouli smelled terrific. Really can't go wrong with this little gem.

jordan.quintal
jordan.quintal

This scent has turned heads. Everyone always asks me what I am wearing, (I never tell them though). This scent, in my opinion is very masculine. The sandalwood, tobacco, plum and bay leaf is what I can detect most of. It is just a charming scent at an affordable price.

NobleRoman
NobleRoman

A pleasant suprise. I don't get the fruity top notes- it's all tobacco and wood on me. Lasts 7 hrs. and it's a good value too.

yoda2088
yoda2088

Huge under-dog fragrance that is both as charming as it is original. I have gotten plenty of compliments on this particular fragrance, more so than some of the other fragrances $100+ which I own. But it is nice and sweet and ambient. Do not miss this one.

ReHan
ReHan

a choice of the seducers.sexy and masculine.highly recommended.
it takes me back to my college time every time i spray it,it has the special capability to stick to your nerves,long live Remy,you did a great job,your cottage will be whelmed with Cigar in Heaven.

aqva1
aqva1

cigar is afragrance u never got bored of
it is one of the cheapest fragrances in my country but it is a magic it got me tons of complements
litterally in a country that rarely anybody will complement u for a fragrance becoz it is culturally inappropriate specially speaking regarding female complements but all of my male friends at work complemented me on this

it is suitable for all occasions all year round a really enjoyable scent and i i agree it has indeterminate oppening that soon settles to one of the masterpiece

youuuu mussssssssssssssssst try this one

Na0
Na0

Unknown cheap gem spotted !
Don't be fooled by the price, the name and the packaging (which is amazing, by the way)... Yes, it smells tobacco, but fresh and sweet one, not that one you smoke !

That sweetness is enhanced by a fruity tornado, which, after few unpleasant loud minutes, becomes a delicious olfactory fruit salad.

And then, a lovely bouquet de fleurs appears which slowly transforms itself in a woody calm base.

Cheap, original, shifting. One of the best "supermarket" perfumes ever !

But as said nglatech, don't blind buy it ! The fact that is a synthetic (but a good) one and a versatile perfume alternately fruity, floral and woody won't please everyone !

Smell : 4 / 5
Versatility : 5 / 5
Longevity : 5 / 5
Projection : 3 / 5

Overall : 17 / 20

jembigonjes
jembigonjes

Last longer than commander, price almost the same, more male attitude. recomend buying. love the packaging..

Check out my review on Cigar commander...

samirbaruah
samirbaruah

I used to wear this perfume in my college days. Today when I see the bottle and smell the fragrance I become nostalgic.It has the taste of the first kiss, how can you forget? I will relish the pleasure of using it today and also tommorow.

Srben
Srben

I smell pear and not much else. Still, it's a really nice summer fragrance and I enjoy wearing it. For the price, it's not much of a risk, but if you're seeking a cologne with tobacco notes, I'd look at Spicebomb by Viktor & Rolf.

Kaze
Kaze

''Love is an exploding cigar we willingly smoke.''

Nothing but a fresh, warm, sweet and intoxicating scent. ''Cigar'' by Remy Latour is a fragrance that shows it's true essence and beauty of which the tobacco note is the most dominant. The Patchouli is another to love a long with the Sandalwood and Cedar notes.

The silage and longevity as always, depends on our body chemistry. So for me, I usually get 6-8 hours on my skin. 2 sprays on each pulse point does the trick to last me a little longer. I compliment this with a Lucky Strike and I'm good to go.

omar.melmo
omar.melmo

has anyone tried a cologne called Remy Latour Cigar Lounge 20th year selection ? it's unfortunately not listed in fragrantica and I want to know if it's worth the purchase..

Joeyvice
Joeyvice

I bought this based on the reviews I saw here along with my affection towards tobacco scents. All I can say is that this is a new obsession. It's warm, sweet and very inviting. It projects extremely well and is just an overall great fragrance. It smells like you spent the night in a humidifier at a cigar shop. I'll bet that this is the go to fragrance of "The Most Interesting Man in the World".

vw
vw

سیگار یه حس نوستالژیک برای اکثر ایرانیهایی که در اواسط دهه 70 در عنفوان جوانی بودن
یادش بخیر

RobbieX

A really lovely warm and smooth tobacco/woody scent. Similar to Cuba Red. Cigar, however, is a little stronger and more smooth. It develops on your skin after you apply it and seems to get stronger. Basically it's a mellow unsmoked sweet pipe tobacco smell with a really lovely sillage. Staying power and projection are very good. If you like sweet tobacco scents, you'll love this one. I love this - it really is GORGEOUS!!

nglatech
nglatech

This Perfume is different from other tobacco parfume,
this is definitely totally tobacco leaf,
at the fisrt try i thought this perfume pretty short longevity but i was wrong since i can still sense tobacco leaf even after 8 hours, this is definitely long lasting but it just has subtle to moderate projection after top notes.
Dont blind buy, try it before you buy

dromidreza
dromidreza

یادش بخیر چه حس خوبی بود وقتی اونو میزدم.بوی مردانه خاصی داشت

laurenjpop
laurenjpop

I am a tiny little lady who LOVE to pack a HUGE tobacco/leather/spicy punch with her fragrances! THIS does NOT disappoint! It is a sweetish spicy Amazing tobacco leaf scent that last and lasts on me...probably the best $12 i have EVER SPENT on a bottle. I think I could literally buy gallons of this for the price of my HG's (TF-Tobacco Vanille and Hilde Solani- Bell Antonio) reapplying is not an issue since it is so inexpensive. GREAT DEAL-TOTALLY WORTH THE $$ TO blind buy it! I layer it with Cuba Brown also for a totally different experience (also get high praise in my book)

chicosuave
chicosuave

Cigar is a very smooth nice scent once it dries down. The first 5 mins after spraying will be the worst of your life. However, if you survive, the next few hours will be very nice. :)
This really is an interesting scent. The only issue that I have is longevity and projection. After about 45 mins, I can hardly smell it anymore. Other than that, I reccommend it.
Enjoy Gentlemen......

Portia Turbo
Portia Turbo

This opens strong and I had high hopes of a winner but it becomes so quiet on my body after 20 minutes that I felt perfume naked. Shame.

karthiktas
karthiktas

If U Love Cigar (Tobacco) then this is for u. The projection is okie for few hrs, Like 3 to 4 hrs. Its stays good in cloths. Its for party or for going pub. But not for formal. It smells like u have been smoked. Good for Tobacco Lovers. I Like It....

To: FRLS16
Yes, I would say that this is stronger than commander. Commander is quite a bit darker, maybe sweeter. This is quite a bit more powerful, and probably a better scent.

Kannantas
Kannantas

Tobacco Notes good in it. If you wear it, all will doubt you smoke. Its worth. Its for Tobacco Lovers. Stays 3 to 4 hrs.

FRLS16
FRLS16

is this stronger than cigar commander?

ridingwithgod
ridingwithgod

I've been using this edt for more than 15 years now. I've used other other more expensive edt's like Monsieur carven, Drakkar Noir, Xerius and this is still my favorite.

iko4177
iko4177

my friend told me that even i've gone....it's sillage left behind for an hour...what a great...

fergali

I am not crazy about this fragrance but for some reason i got a lot of compliments when i wore this.For me it smell generic i believe it smells different from outside.It is cheap so it is good for the price given.It wont hurt to have it in the collection.

siririschmoos
siririschmoos

If you wanna stand out these days it can be easy.

With all the younger guys wearing the fruit loop scents and sweet as can be gourmands or orientals you can show some maturity with this, it has a TRUE tobacco note at its heart!

Havana by Aramis gets fancy and mixes many herbs and spices and others mix in the usual lavender, leather or ....................

I love Havana by Aramis and have come across others with a hint of tobacco but this one takes that golden leaf and shoves it in your face! And I am not a smoker.

Love it or leave it!

*sophi*
*sophi*

I agree that this is unisex ,a BIG tobacco-leather smell!
It combines fruits along with tobacco...
*I have used a 2 ml sample until the end...

twlahue

I'm telling you guys, you gotta try this one. While your at it, try Cigar Commander- it is very good also.

If you like the A*Men fragrances, just imagine their DNA combined with a warm smokeyness.

Both Cigar colognes are very nice, but this one is probably just a bit more mainstream than Commander.

vangogh3
vangogh3

For the price, Cigar is not a bad EDT. It is long lasting and has a great dry-down. When combined with a spice and leather EDT, like Sienna it takes on a deeper fragrance and adds that nice touch of fresh tobacco to Sienna. Overall, a nice EDT for blending, or good on it's own. It's all a matter of what you like I guess.

guest_PradaBidet
guest_PradaBidet

Bought this for my husband as I was looking for a sensual tobacco based scent. This did not disappoint. Crisp and slightly smokey. Love the patchouli and cedar base notes. I would wear it myself but promised I wouldn't as he decided it is HIS signature scent.

PieRat
PieRat

Mmm very nice. This shares a lot with Cuba red, would not be surprised if Cuba red was formulated with this scent in mind. Both are very pleasing. Cuba red just has that extra kick of heat to it.

LaGari
LaGari

I've got the deodorant (actually its my cousin bro's). But I smelt the EDT too. Its for men but I really like it. Its nice and smoky, not too strong. Plus I love the bottle and over all appeal. Its very different from scents I normally like.

Its good for its price!

NebraskaLovesScent
NebraskaLovesScent

I hate cigars, but I enjoyed smelling like one, or smelling my husband when he wore this fragrance. Remy Latour's Cigar distills all the best elements of the finest cigar money can buy, without the choking smoky smell.

This fragrance is 100% unisex, not too sweet for men and not too masculine for women. Be careful not to overapply. One squirt of this one is almost too much and easily lasts 12+ hours. Our 60 ml EDT lasted for years and grew more potent with age.

Cigar by Remy Latour 4.08 out of 5 based on 288 ratings and 79 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Remy Latour Cigar fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Remy Latour Cigar, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Cigar by Remy Latour. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Cigar by Remy Latour represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.