Designers » R S » Floral Fruity « Groups

Identite Rene Lezard for women

Identite Rene Lezard for women
dislike

Identite Rene Lezard for women Pictures

Identite by Rene Lezard is a Floral Fruity fragrance for women. Identite was launched in 2003. Top notes are bergamot, mandarin orange, yuzu and black currant; middle notes are rose, jasmine and freesia; base notes are vanilla, cedar and sandalwood.

Bergamot Mandarin Orange Yuzu Black Currant

Rose Jasmine Freesia

Vanilla Cedar Sandalwood

Identite Fragrance Reviews

allexa27
allexa27

it smells just like Aigner in Leather .it smells too much of suede ,which is good because i like it

A colleague of mine wears it well. On her it smells like a classic. But when I tested it, I had to figure it was nothing for me. For me it's just a cheap smelling scent.

SarahNichole
SarahNichole

This one is so hard to find in the US, and I was really lucky to get a miniature bottle of it for Christmas. Unfortunately, I didn't have the same experience muza did at all. It went on as a very sharp, bitter, dusty citrus, like when you first open a packet of lemon Kool Aid or Country Time Lemonade powder, even though lemon isn't listed as one of the notes. Maybe that's the yuzu? I've never smelled one before, so I have no idea if that's the note I'm picking up or not.

Anyway, as time goes on, it becomes more and more dusty, and the top notes never progress, and even take hours to fade. Finally, after about 5 hours, it settles into a generic, though slightly warm, dust scent with a hint of citrus. I've tested it three times with the exact same results, so this definitely isn't one I'll be keeping.

muza
muza

Very quiet and pleasant and a bit powdery. Top notes go away from my skin really fast but then I get lot of feminine flowers with creamy vanilla and talc. I think it's a worthy day perfume.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Rene Lezard Identite fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Rene Lezard Identite, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Identite by Rene Lezard. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Identite by Rene Lezard represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

L`Erbolario Dolcelisir Nina Ricci Nina Snow Princess Honore des Pres Honore`s Trip Honore des Pres Sexy Angelic Sarah Horowitz Parfums Perfect Veil Yves Saint Laurent Opium Fleur Imperiale By Kilian Playing With The Devil Olfactive Studio Still Life Jil Sander Sensations Olfactive Studio Lumiere Blanche Clean Clean Skin Juliette Has A Gun Citizen Queen By Kilian Love by Kilian Clinique Aromatics Elixir Givenchy Organza Gucci Gucci Rush Cacharel LouLou Lancome Poeme Narciso Rodriguez Narciso Rodriguez For Her Sarah Jessica Parker Lovely