Designers » R S » Aromatic « Groups

L`Eau Renee for women

L`Eau Renee for women
dislike

L`Eau Renee for women Pictures L`Eau Renee for women Pictures L`Eau Renee for women Pictures L`Eau Renee for women Pictures L`Eau Renee for women Pictures

L`Eau by Renee is a Aromatic fragrance for women. L`Eau was launched during the 2000's. The nose behind this fragrance is Renee Griffith. The fragrance features green notes, nutmeg, mint, basil, rose, violet and oakmoss.

Green Notes Nutmeg Mint Basil Rose Violet Oakmoss

L`Eau Fragrance Reviews

Renee L'eau is a lovely, fresh and feminine fragrance, however please note that it doesn't work on everyone. Skin chemistry really comes into play as the main decider, especially in the heart and drydown. Like previous reviewers have noted, this scent can become heavier over time, and in some cases, it can smell quite bitter and unpleasant.

The opening was bright and aromatic. Scents that are of a herbaceous nature, often smell masculine on me, but this fragrance was an exception. It was really smooth and green, the perfect balance of powdery nutmeg and basil.

The scent is amped up by strong, sharp green accords and mint, which will either agree with your skin, or smell ridiculously loud. Unfortunately L'eau reacts badly on me, giving me headaches every time I try to wear it. It's sad for me because the top notes were so agreeable.

If you can manage to wait it out, the drydown is much more pleasant with fresh, powdery violets and the faintest hint of nutmeg. I love this fragrance once it's settled, and I only wish it was like this all the way through the composition.

I have a lot of respect for Australian perfumers and I'm all for introducing niche to new consumers. I think Renee has that down-to-earth approach that really appeals to fellow Aussies. Her scents follow in that same kind of style. L'eau smells relaxed yet versatile.

The sillage and longevity are excellent. It's the later stages of L'eau which really grab my attention, as I find myself enjoying the remnants on my wrist. I would advise against a blind buy, but with that being said, Renee does some lovely sample sets on her website, which give you the chance to do some thorough testing before purchasing a full bottle. Wonderful.

rednose
rednose

This opens a powdery violet with a stingy nuance. Then it gets a bit cloying (for lack of a better word) what I mean is that the scent seems to be having a conflict with itself :s. After the conflict, which fortunately doesn't last long, the scent dries down to a soft,floral,powdery hint. This fragrance fades away fairly quick and is very subtle through out. To me this seems to be another neutral scent...I do not feel it is special, or that it has perfected its simplicity.

Catbiscuit
Catbiscuit

Upon opening this is a very pretty scent, mostly mint and basil to my nose.

For a good while it remains fresh, clean and uplifting, like trailing one's fingers in rippling blue water. I am not sure how the emerging nutmeg andf frisky violets manage to be so aquatic but there you go.

However there is much more to this perfume than the delicious opening. I am very sad to say that L'Eau eventually takes on an aerosol nuance which I cannot forgive.

It is certainly worth trying if you are looking for a cool, clean, unusual aquatic, especially if your skin can subdue that particular nuance.

L`Eau by Renee 2.80 out of 5 based on 8 ratings and 3 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Renee L`Eau fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Renee L`Eau, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify L`Eau by Renee. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of L`Eau by Renee represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Hermes 24 Faubourg Nina Ricci L'Air du Temps Renee Amber Renee Tuberose Lorenzo Villoresi Alamut Kai Kai Lolita Lempicka Eau de Minuit - Midnight Fragrance Annick Goutal Songes Marc Jacobs Marc Jacobs Robert Piguet Fracas Hermes Kelly Caleche Viktor&Rolf Flowerbomb Chanel Allure eau de parfum Chanel Coco Eau de Parfum Weil Bambou Miller Harris Coeur de Fleur Les Parfums de Rosine Rose Kashmirie Les Parfums de Rosine Rose d`Ete Montale Aoud Queen Roses Tauer Perfumes 05 Incense Extreme