Designers » R S » Floral « Groups

Mediterranean Lily Renee for women

Mediterranean Lily Renee for women

Mediterranean Lily Renee for women Pictures Mediterranean Lily Renee for women Pictures Mediterranean Lily Renee for women Pictures Mediterranean Lily Renee for women Pictures Mediterranean Lily Renee for women Pictures

Mediterranean Lily by Renee is a Floral fragrance for women. Mediterranean Lily was launched during the 2000's. The nose behind this fragrance is Renee Griffith. The fragrance features lily, sandalwood, gardenia, jasmine, water lily and bergamot.

Lily Sandalwood Gardenia Jasmine Water Lily Bergamot

Mediterranean Lily Fragrance Reviews

Unfortunately Mediterranean Lily is a little mediocre for my liking. There is nothing to dislike about the way it has been composed, however its rather subtle nature leaves much to be desired.

The opening, is in my opinion, the best part. The lily and jasmine accords are fresh, dewy and green. It's a beautiful and natural Spring-like blend, which reminds me of a picturesque English garden shortly after rainfall.

The heart quickly turns this fragrance powdery, and in some ways, a little musty. The freshness seems to diminish, leaving a conservative and clean lily and jasmine blend, with a subtle hint of citrusy bergamot.

Strangely enough, Mediterranean Lily loses much of its character throughout the development. I am so disappointed with how bland this fragrance smells on my skin after a few hours wear. I'll take it upon myself to re-name the scent 'English Lily' rather than Mediterranean Lily. It isn't quite so exotic and aromatic as the name suggests.

Mediterranean Lily is a nice choice if you want something quiet and intimate. I can guarantee that it will never offend. The sillage is most definitely on the weak side of things, but thankfully the longevity is much more promising.

Without being too hard on this fragrance, I will conclude by saying that I do enjoy it to some extent, although it's not something that I would usually reach for. On a hot day, I think it would have more potential to shine.

On me it opens like tea (bergamot + jasmine), then come comes sweet powder. No overpowering strong lily, it's only slightly noticeable. This scent may seem old fashioned, but for me it's very elegant and pretty.

I am afraid of the 5 Renee samples I have tried this is my least favourite.

The opening is old-fashioned and dare I say, musty to my nose? It is almost as if you can smell the day old vase water in this bouquet as well as the white florals.

It does bloom nicely on the wrist if you give it some time. It becomes brighter and fresher and more closely resembles a natural lily. This is in no way a soliflore though, gardenia also has a voice. I can also pick up the water lily which may be adding freshness but is also contributing a good deal of confusion to my nose.

Overall, I get the impression of a large bouquet of formal white funeral flowers being unneccessarily cheerful at a solemn occasion.

Green, slightly tart, mildly powdery white flowers. Like a update of Lagerfelt Chloe (and by the way, it doesn't need any update), younger and lighter. Classy.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Renee Mediterranean Lily fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Renee Mediterranean Lily, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Mediterranean Lily by Renee. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Mediterranean Lily by Renee represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Christian Dior Dolce Vita Shiseido Energizing Fragrance Serge Lutens Arabie Gres Cabochard Comme des Garcons Comme des Garcons Series 3 Incense: Avignon Cacharel Eden Estée Lauder Youth-Dew Nina Ricci L'Air du Temps Guerlain Aqua Allegoria Ylang & Vanille Kai Kai Estée Lauder Intuition Caron Parfum Sacre Lancome O de Lancome Van Cleef & Arpels First Gloria Vanderbilt Vanderbilt Guy Laroche Fidji Serge Lutens Un Bois Vanille Christian Dior Hypnotic Poison Eau Sensuelle Christian Dior Dune Robert Piguet Fracas