Designers » R S » Oriental Floral « Groups

Repetto Eau de Parfum Repetto for women

Repetto Eau de Parfum Repetto for women
dislike

Repetto Eau de Parfum Repetto for women Pictures Repetto Eau de Parfum Repetto for women Pictures Repetto Eau de Parfum Repetto for women Pictures

After the first fragrance from 2013, Repetto Eau de Toilette, the house of Repetto launches its new edition Repetto Eau de Parfum in June 2014. Repetto Eau de Parfum is announced as a more sensual and carnal version.

The composition is floral-fruity and oriental-woody. It starts with juicy gourmet plum and cherry blossom. The heart exudes feminine rose absolute and orange blossom, leading to the elegant base of patchouli, amber elixir and vanilla. Both versions are signed by perfumer Olivier Polge.

The shape of the bottle remains the same, this time fully frosted. The black box is decorated with pink satin ribbons and a tassel as a seal of quality. Ballerina Dorothée Gilbert is the face of the fragrance campaign.

The fragrance is available as 30, 50 and 80 ml Eau de Parfum.

Plum Cherry Blossom

Orange Blossom Rose

Patchouli Amber Vanilla

Repetto
Fleur de Figuier Eau de Parfum

Repetto Eau de Parfum Fragrance Reviews

Madrona
Madrona

The EdP version of this perfume displays the type of patchouli that I find almost mold-like. Now, it's certainly not on the level of Molinard Patchouli Intense, which to me is foul and pungent, but nevertheless... something about it bothers me slightly and prevents me from enjoying the rest of the composition.

mayamagdalena
mayamagdalena

I live in Indonesia and the weather makes me sweaty. In the morning I spray about 3 times each on my wrists and neck. I wear this outdoor, walking under the sun and what's weird about this perfume is in the next 3 hours when i smell my wrist,it smells like rain. I mean, it has the smell of a rainy day. I really love it. And this perfume reminds me to The Body Shop musky-what i forget the spesific name.. Recently they produce many variants for their Musk series @_@
I will find out about it later

Taliera
Taliera

I don't feel that Repetto is any different from the majority sweet, celebrity and designer scents out there. To my nose it smells like cotton candy. Also it does not last. Not impressed.

Roxana D
Roxana D

This one smells almost exactly like Kylie Minogue's "Darling", it instantly reminded me of that one even if it was launched many years ago.
I knew I wouldn't like it when I saw that's all about patchouli and I wasn't wrong. I kind of associate it with elder women...
So a no-no for me.

kati77
kati77

I have both Repetto edp and edt.
Edp is stronger ,sweeter ,like more flovery than fruity ,i got this plum sweetness, edt is more fruity than flowery. Both pleasant.
For summer and sweet ,innocent perfume lover its great.

cherlynnie
cherlynnie

I love this EDP better than the EDT, in a way that the top and middle notes last longer, and overall less woody smell. The woody scent from EDT not only came in too soon, it was also abit too strong for my liking.

LadyPilot
LadyPilot

It's sweet but it does have strong character - like a girl who says ''I know I'm beautiful and prescious so stay away and just adore me and respect me, as I rule here''. You'll either love or hate this scent, there's no room for negotiation. I have it on a blotter today and I haven't decided yet...

HotPozzum
HotPozzum

I was given a tester of this from Myer. A few sprays of EDP over the weekend and within minutes I was regretting it - sickly sweet and smells exactly like Kylie Minogues "Darling" which I was given as a gift years ago - made me break out in hives. Sadly this is not for me...

Wassan
Wassan

Every time i wore this perfume I was asked about it...the freshness and sweetness of it is so feminine and attractive. on my skin, it does not stay long, so i apply it throughout the day if i want to freshen up the smell. it smells a combination of fruity and floral at the beginning but it is sweet when it settles. i tend to mix perfumes, so I use a bit of Vanille & Narcisse by L`Occitane with it very often, i find the combination more satisfying in terms of longevity and toning down the girly affect of Repetto. all in all, it is a perfume that i would like to own, but it would never be my signature scent

Jadelynn
Jadelynn

Despite having different notes listed, this smells exactly like the EDT version, only more... Cloying. While the EDT has a certain lightness and freshness to it, this one is heavy to the point of being a bit sickening.

rickyrebarco
rickyrebarco

After finding the Eau de Toilette of Repetto to be not exactly to my taste I decided to give the eau de parfum a try. Repetto EDP was initially more satisfying to my nose. It opens with a lovely soft rose in a fresh mode with a juicy plum note, joined by a strong cherry blossom note. Cherry blossom often seems overdone to me, but here it opened very nicely, balanced by the amber, patch and orange blossom. The vanilla note was lovely, meshing with the amber and all the florals. I was anticipating a nice midphase and warm drydown. But it was not to be....

On my skin, the patchouli became louder and louder and the other notes became sweeter and sweeter. In the 2nd hour of wearing Repetto EDP I was caught in a long patchouli and sugar "grito" (shouting) contest. I could not smell my arm for over an hour without feeling ill. Finally the juice dried down to a decently nice skin scent but that hour or so in the middle was too hard for me to take. If you like Angel and Lady Million you will love this one. If you don't you may find it extremely challenging.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Repetto Repetto Eau de Parfum fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Repetto Repetto Eau de Parfum, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Repetto Eau de Parfum by Repetto. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Repetto Eau de Parfum by Repetto represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.