Designers » R S » Chypre « Groups

French Line Revillon for men
dislike

herbal
French Line Revillon for men Pictures French Line Revillon for men Pictures

French Line by Revillon is a Chypre fragrance for men. French Line was launched in 1984. Top notes are artemisia, coriander, basil, bergamot and lemon; middle notes are carnation, orris root, jasmine, caraway and rose; base notes are leather, amber, patchouli, musk and coconut.

Artemisia Coriander Basil Bergamot Lemon

Carnation Orris Root Jasmine Caraway Rose

Leather Amber Patchouli Musk Coconut

French Line Fragrance Reviews

Claire Dessert
Claire Dessert

I used this back in the 80's and loved it so much! I spent all my pocket money on a bottle (why buy computer games if one can buy French perfume?) and savoured every drop. I remember this scent as an 80's powerhouse, with lots of sweet sparkle in the top and a long, long drydown with warm spices (for some reason I remember the smell of cinnamon in there), combined with generous servings of amber, musc and patchouli. I'm intrigued by the mention of coconut. Could very well be...

To me, it didn't smell like Antaeus at all, which I find much more viril, dark and leathery. French Line was sweeter and more of a party......

timon912
timon912

Lipstick, powder, leather and rose, mainly leather and rose--gee, were they thinking romance when they made this. A very good scent for a sophisticated man on a date, I think. It's just a bit too sophisticated for me lol. At times it's a bit jagged too: some of the notes stick out too much for me. For sure it's a nice scent and unique. The drydown is very comforting. Not something I would wear in the heat or at my age of 34, though. Save this for at night. 7/10 overall

Beaufort
Beaufort

I agree with cosmicfred.
This is almost identical to vintage Antaeus. In fact probably better, "richer" !!!

cosmicfred
cosmicfred

It reminds me of vintage Antaeus in the drydown, but weaker.
Easier to find and cheaper than the CHANEL one.Very good.

mshaheen
mshaheen

I still have two empty bottles.
i used this scent in high school, amazing

Malegria
Malegria

French line is a man`s scent. There must be some mistake in the database.

It is a very classic, very dry chypre, and it takes guts to wear it.Something about it is so alike with Trussardi Uomo...they could be kissing cousins.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Revillon French Line fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Revillon French Line, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify French Line by Revillon. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of French Line by Revillon represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Van Cleef & Arpels Van Cleef & Arpels pour Homme Yves Saint Laurent Kouros Chanel Antaeus Gianfranco Ferre Gianfranco Ferre  for Man Versace Versace L'Homme Hermes Bel Ami Givenchy Insense Chanel Pour Monsieur Davidoff Zino Davidoff Antonio Puig Quorum Cartier Santos de Cartier Montana Montana Parfum d'Homme Geoffrey Beene Grey Flannel Krizia Moods by Krizia Uomo Caron Le 3` Homme de Caron Balenciaga Cristobal pour Homme Oscar de la Renta Oscar de la Renta Pour Lui Yves Saint Laurent M7 Guerlain Habit Rouge Eau de Toilette Guerlain Vetiver