Designers » R S » Oriental « Groups

Charlie Oriental Revlon for women

Charlie Oriental Revlon for women
dislike

Charlie Oriental Revlon for women Pictures

Charlie Oriental is an oriental chypre fragrance for women launched in late 1980-ies. The fragrance is intense and rich and contains fruit, florals, spices, woody accords and patchouli. Charlie Oriental was launched in 1988.

Fruity Notes Woodsy Notes Patchouli Floral Notes Spices Clove Oriental notes

Cinnabar

Charlie Oriental Fragrance Reviews

naanad
naanad

I love/miss this scent so much. I'm allergic to most perfume but this was one of the few I could wear.

HyacinthBucket
HyacinthBucket

This was the only fragrance in the Charlie range of that time period that I liked. A great little cheapie oriental that smelled more expensive.

Pa.princess
Pa.princess

An absolutely gorgeous spicy scent!! This was my signature scent 22 years ago when I met my husband. He loved the way it smelled! I just found a bottle on ebay. I can't wait to see if it brings back any memories for him.

Bottle came today. It still smells as yummy as it used to. Husband still loves it!!

Voopie
Voopie

I would give away my arm for a bottle of this !!!!!

Mamou
Mamou

This was just a lovely scent. I liked best of all the Charlie incarnations.
Can it be found today?

stacia79
stacia79

My sister wore this every day when she was in 8th grade and I, the kid sister, thought it was an amazing smell. I would love to get my hands on a bottle again and see if my adult self still loves it. It's the only Charlie incarnation I enjoyed.

Charlie Oriental by Revlon 4.67 out of 5 based on 13 ratings and 6 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Revlon Charlie Oriental fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Revlon Charlie Oriental, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Charlie Oriental by Revlon. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Charlie Oriental by Revlon represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Dana Tabu Givenchy Organza Jean Desprez Bal a Versailles Calvin Klein Obsession Lancome Magie Noire Kenzo Kenzo Jungle L'Elephant Cacharel LouLou Avon Far Away Yves Saint Laurent Opium Coty Ici Dior Poison Oscar de la Renta Oscar Molinard Habanita Revlon Ciara Estée Lauder Cinnabar Queen Latifah Queen by Queen Latifah Coty Lady Stetson Jeanne Arthes Arthes Love Never Dies Gold Montana Just Me Guerlain Samsara