Designers » R S » Floral « Groups

Love Her Madly Revlon for women

Love Her Madly Revlon for women
dislike

Launched in 2003, Love Her Madly is a passionate and romantic, beautiful floral fragrance that is dominated by the presence of rose and lilac. Top notes: mandarin, ylang-ylang and bergamot. Heart: violet, rose, lilac and carnation. Base: sandalwood, vanilla and powdery musk.

Available as EDT.

Ylang-Ylang Bergamot Mandarin Orange

Carnation Rose Violet Lilac

Flower by Kenzo
Love of Pink

Love Her Madly Fragrance Reviews

shellsybelle
shellsybelle

A powdery soft rose perfume with musk overtones. Perfect if you do not want to be noticed but subtle enough for you to notice it yourself. I bought this when it first came out and saw it on my supermarket shelves in a spray here in New Zealand. I would buy it again as it is not too expensive and is perfect for every day wear.

Daisyviolets
Daisyviolets

Amazing kenzo dupe!!!! Just lovely.

AlexisJane
AlexisJane

This perfume is something I would recommend pretty much every girl trying, if she can find it. I've been wearing it on and off for close to ten years now.

It's a soft, powdery violet and rose with an interesting, almost lemony zing to it. However, as I've discovered with a lot of Revlon perfumes, it's been discontinued.

You can still find it here and there, but it's now quite expensive to buy when you do find it, especially for the 50ml size. Also, it's very weak for longevity and sillage, but a nice perfume all the same.

tara2013
tara2013

Indentic 100% with kenzo flower

CloboPixie
CloboPixie

I love it. it smells so beautiful. and it drives my boyfriend crazy when i wear it. though the down side to it is that the scent doesnt last long. but besides that i wear it almost everyday. and its pretty cheap for a small little bottle. and it lasts for over a year.

xp0418
xp0418

I have sprayed this on my skin repeatedly to try and convince myself that there is something good about this perfume but the results are always the same. The scent is horrible and sharp when first sprayed, with cloying, soapy florals that follow. Thankfully it does not last long so I don't have to wash it off.

[email protected]
meutia_hnm@yahoo.com

yes i agree the scent is rather similar with Kenzo Flower. I love the scent and also my friends.

spaul
spaul

Pro's:
very 'sweet' (not sugary but more so sweet in character), innocent, powdery, just lovely.
for girly girls who love the smell of rose and powder
my first fragrance and it will always hold a special place in my heart

unfortunately doesnt linger very long on the skin, nor is it too noticeable from a distance
it kind of goes 'bad' after a while- starts to smell very one dimensional and disappears within half an hour- but since its very cheap for a perfume it is worth every cent

Beautiful13
Beautiful13

I love this Perfume 2,One of My Favourites i was drawn 2 it.Mite get the actual Perfume nxt time,I brought the Body Spray 2.

priyachill
priyachill

Totally love it ..
Have been using it since more than 4 years close..
some perfumes are used and forgot but this one is for sure for KEEPS.

SILLAGE IS GOOD and very chic.. ;)

judeaqua
judeaqua

Love Her Madly smell like Kenzo Flower and Lacoste Love of Pink to me. Powdery floral. It lasts forever when sprayed on clothes. Powder powder powder. Its a very familiar scent of some baby pink coloured shampoo I have used... dainty yes, and chic.

guest_Mega
guest_Mega

I love this perfume so much..... but pity that I can;t get it anymore here in Indonesia.... they say (revlon's marketing) that it was not produced again....

Revlon's Love Her Madly is a very popular fragrance here in Australia. It is inexpensive yet likable.

Floral this fragrance certainly is. It tends to be soft and warm with a slight hint of powdery-ness. Love Her Madly does smell of roses, however these are powdery pink roses, rather like rose-scented talcum powder.

The mandarin orange stands out for me in the top notes, and quite obviously the rose note dominates the heart. Lilac and ylang-ylang are subtle additives that provide a very feministic floral quality.

I quite like the drydown which consists of musky sandalwood and vanilla. The musk in Love Her Madly is definitely not an understatement, it is indeed very musky, dusty in a sense.

I find this rose fragrance suitable for anyone above the age of twenty. It has a soapy and powdery quality that makes it that little old-fashioned and quaint. I like classic, almost ancient type smells, so this fragrance suits me well.

The lasting power is fairly average and the sillage is intimate rather than loud. Love Her Madly is for any lover of rose. And a cheap alternative at that.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Revlon Love Her Madly fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Revlon Love Her Madly, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Love Her Madly by Revlon. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Love Her Madly by Revlon represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.