Designers » R S » Floral Fruity « Groups

Pink Happiness Little Secrets Revlon for women

Pink Happiness Little Secrets Revlon for women
dislike

Pink Happiness Little Secrets Revlon for women Pictures

This is a fragrance inspired by those Little Secrets we keep to ourselves. It is a sweet floral and spicy fragrance, feminine and mysterious. Top notes: black currant and mandarin. Heart: rose, cardamom and jasmine. Base: cedar, guaiac wood and patchouli.

It is available as EDT.

Pink Happiness Little Secrets Fragrance Reviews

nvenus
nvenus

Deodorant:
Thought I'd see cardamom among the listed notes and I did! The most prominent scent I recognize in this fragrance is a well blended mix of cedar and wood (some type that's similar too sandalwood) with a jasmine-twist. Lightly soapy and masculine. Both powdery and balsamic.

According to me, this one is very suitable for winter or autumn but it could also work or be suitable for warmer seasons.

Something about this is gloomy, it's like the perfume of a woman who's been through a tough period in her life but yet, with class, tries to keep her head high. ... Or a teenage girl who's heading into or out from some struggles. But of course, this is only based on my experiences and perspective.

Even though this is supposed to be worn by us who define ourselves as females, I think it's suitable for males too - both young, old and inbetween.

Definately something I can stand scenting or wearing and with a prominent, nice sandalwood note I'd maybe purchase it again.

AlisonD
AlisonD

This perfume is absolutely lovely.

If you can get a bottle (Im not sure if it is being discontinued soon) grab one. You will not be disappointed.

anitaoolong
anitaoolong

I've been looking for a fruity floral with depth. Pink Happiness Little Secrets is really pretty and feminine without being too sweet.

It has a lovely juicy opening from the tangerine and blackcurrant which complement each other well with their tart, fresh nature. I can just detect the rose and jasmine. When it dries down it reminds me vaguely of Moschino Couture, as the most dominant notes to my nose are the citrus, spice and woods.

For the most part I do enjoy this fragrance, it's just a pity that the Guaiac wood is a bit too smoky on me.

perfumegirl29
perfumegirl29

This perfume is so warm, sexy, mysterious and seductive. This is a woody/spicy/fruity/rose scent, it is perfect for fall and maybe even winter.

kandyfluff
kandyfluff

Love it! Its got this perfect blend of innocent and secretly guilty all at the same time. Is so beautiful, slightly floral, a lot of spice. Perfect for nights and colder days.

guest_pearl of the ocean
guest_pearl of the ocean

Absolutely gorgeous. Mysterious florals cleverly masked in deep fruity notes, so its not another 'typical' fruity floral - this one has a more seductive edge. Not as sickeningly sweet as Delicate Moments.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Revlon Pink Happiness Little Secrets fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Revlon Pink Happiness Little Secrets, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Pink Happiness Little Secrets by Revlon. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Pink Happiness Little Secrets by Revlon represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Rihanna Rebelle Jennifer Lopez Live Paco Rabanne Lady Million Mariah Carey M Britney Spears In Control Curious Jessica Simpson Fancy FCUK FCUK Friction for Her Jennifer Lopez Live Luxe Katy Perry Purr Jessica Simpson Fancy Love Hilary Duff With Love Taylor Swift Taylor Revlon Pink Happiness Paco Rabanne Black XS for Her Britney Spears Fantasy Britney Spears Midnight Fantasy Nina Ricci Ricci Ricci Jennifer Lopez Glow after Dark Nina Ricci Nina L`Elixir Revlon Charlie Red