Designers » R S » Woody Aromatic « Groups

Pub Revlon for men

Pub Revlon for men

Pub by Revlon is a Woody Aromatic fragrance for men. Top notes are geranium, amalfi lemon, tarragon, star anise and basil; middle notes are lavender, heliotrope and lily-of-the-valley; base notes are musk, sandalwood, patchouli, oak moss and vanille.

Geranium Amalfi Lemon Tarragon Star Anise Basil

Lavender Heliotrope Lily-of-the-Valley

Musk Sandalwood Patchouli oak moss Vanille

Pub Fragrance Reviews

I have never heard of this fragrance before, but stumbled upon it whilst looking for the Charlie fragrances in the Revlon section. I just find it hysterically funny that a smell was marketed to men under the name 'Pub' because in the UK, a pub is just a working class bar and anyone who has ever worked in one, knows exactly how gross they smell when it comes to clearing down and opening up. I'd love to know what this smells like because the name just conjures up stale beer and cigarette smoke for

I loved this perfume and I remember its fragance, it is unforgettable. I would like to buy it so much..

One of the oldest, best, sexy, most masculine scents on earth in my mind. Simply love the fragrance. Nothing else, but the fragrance. Manly, almost beastly, in every sense of the word!

With respect to Revlon, it is not even in the remotely expensive range here, and the longevity tells the sad tale of disappointment. If it had better quality and longevity, I would not hesitate to buy it only to embrace its masculinity.

I had to give this credit as I almost grew up with my father and other family members using this. It carved deep memories in my olfactory memory bank.

I won't buy it again, but the smell alone is absolutely fantastic!

By the way, What’s up with the picture in the display?

Pub by Revlon 4.25 out of 5 based on 8 ratings and 3 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Revlon Pub fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Revlon Pub, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Pub by Revlon. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Pub by Revlon represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Antonio Puig Quorum Ralph Lauren Polo Yves Saint Laurent Jazz Ralph Lauren Polo Crest Yves Saint Laurent Yves Saint Laurent Pour Homme Givenchy Xeryus Rouge Dolce&Gabbana D&G Liz Claiborne Claiborne for Men Versace Versus Uomo Paco Rabanne XS Nautilus Aqua Nautilus Kenzo Kenzo pour Homme Guerlain Habit Rouge Eau de Toilette Ralph Lauren Polo Blue Jean Paul Gaultier Kokorico Hermes Terre d`Hermes Parfum Ralph Lauren Polo Black Yves Saint Laurent La Nuit de l`Homme Massimo Dutti Massimo Dutti Giorgio Armani Acqua di Gio