Designers » R S » Woody Aromatic « Groups

Pub Revlon for men

Pub Revlon for men
dislike

Pub by Revlon is a Woody Aromatic fragrance for men. Top notes are geranium, amalfi lemon, tarragon, star anise and basil; middle notes are lavender, heliotrope and lily-of-the-valley; base notes are musk, sandalwood, patchouli, oak moss and vanille.

Geranium Amalfi Lemon Tarragon Star Anise Basil

Lavender Heliotrope Lily-of-the-Valley

Musk Sandalwood Patchouli oak moss Vanille

Pub Fragrance Reviews

VIOLETPARIS
VIOLETPARIS

I loved this perfume and I remember its fragance, it is unforgettable. I would like to buy it so much..

waine
waine

One of the oldest, best, sexy, most masculine scents on earth in my mind. Simply love the fragrance. Nothing else, but the fragrance. Manly, almost beastly, in every sense of the word!

With respect to Revlon, it is not even in the remotely expensive range here, and the longevity tells the sad tale of disappointment. If it had better quality and longevity, I would not hesitate to buy it only to embrace its masculinity.

I had to give this credit as I almost grew up with my father and other family members using this. It carved deep memories in my olfactory memory bank.

I won't buy it again, but the smell alone is absolutely fantastic!

By the way, What’s up with the picture in the display?

Pub by Revlon 4.33 out of 5 based on 6 ratings and 2 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Revlon Pub fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Revlon Pub, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Pub by Revlon. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Pub by Revlon represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

More From The Same Group Woody Aromatic
Alfred Dunhill X-Centric Jean Paul Gaultier Monsieur Eau du Matin Luciano Soprani Soprani Uomo L`Erbolario Bark Germaine Monteil Royal Secret for Men Rochas Reflets d`Eau de Rochas Pour Homme Maitre Parfumeur et Gantier Centaure Xerjoff Shooting Stars Collection: Dhofar Ted Baker Skinwear Collistar Acqua Attiva Kenneth Cole Kenneth Cole Vintage Black Sinfonia di Note Toujours Verts