Designers » R S » Floral Woody Musk « Groups

Scoundrel Musk Revlon for women

Scoundrel Musk Revlon for women
dislike

Scoundrel Musk Revlon for women Pictures Scoundrel Musk Revlon for women Pictures

Scoundrel Musk was launched in 1985 as a flanker of the original Scoundrel perfume by Revlon from 1980. Like the original, it was also advertised by actress Joan Collins. Scoundrel Musk is described as provocative and unmistakably feminine.

Floral Notes Woodsy Notes Musk

Scoundrel Musk Fragrance Reviews

drugstore classics
drugstore classics

Not a review, since I have never sampled Scoundrel Musk. :(

Joan Collins has a new perfume release now, I Am Woman!

That's really a record... after all these years to have a new scent released for her many fans. :)

I wasn't aware of the famous soap opera Dynasty until recently, but it's interesting to note that the character - acted by Linda Evans - in Dynasty who is Joan's nemesis had a perfume of her own also. It was named Forever Krystle, after the woman whose personality was like a mirror opposite of Joan's character! A kind Fragrantica Friend gave me a bottle - it's Mimosa Musk, in the nicest possible way.

This is time travel as I love it best.... A trip into a past I didn't know existed! :)

ecofreak2001
ecofreak2001

Geez....such a strong scent. It hits you in the face; a dated, headache inducing, kind of bitter scent. This smell stays with you the first 15 mins after the first spray. As the fragrance develops, it turns into a musky flowery scent that's not bad. This one stays with you for a while; I guess it's alright if you like your scents with a retro vibe. Not my cup of tea, though.

Scoundrel Musk by Revlon 2.75 out of 5 based on 4 ratings and 2 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Revlon Scoundrel Musk fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Revlon Scoundrel Musk, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Scoundrel Musk by Revlon. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Scoundrel Musk by Revlon represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

More From The Same Group Floral Woody Musk
Agent Provocateur Agent Provocateur Eau Emotionnelle Calvin Klein Eternity Purple Orchid Kenzo Kenzo Amour Indian Holi Acqua di Portofino Donna Eau Jeune Eau Jeune Double Je Comme des Garcons Pearly Monster Max Mara Kashmina Touch B Never Too Busy To Be Beautiful Cocktail Oriflame Volare Bruno Acampora Sballo Yves Rocher Cantate Parfums DelRae Panache