Designers » R S » Floral Woody Musk « Groups

Scoundrel Musk Revlon for women

Scoundrel Musk Revlon for women
dislike

Scoundrel Musk Revlon for women Pictures Scoundrel Musk Revlon for women Pictures

Scoundrel Musk was launched in 1985 as a flanker of the original Scoundrel perfume by Revlon from 1980. Like the original, it was also advertised by actress Joan Collins. Scoundrel Musk is described as provocative and unmistakably feminine.

Floral Notes Woodsy Notes Musk

Fleurs de Jontue Lotus de Nuit

Scoundrel Musk Fragrance Reviews

Ambergris Intoxication
Ambergris Intoxication

That's it! That's the stuff! That's the head turning, shoulder pad sporting, big hair spraying, cheekbone blush wearing, self important babe! There is a bit more than just flowers, wood and musk but not much. it has quite a bit of amber, some tuberose and apricot or peach or both. The first blast is obnoxious and loud in in that lovely 80's sort of way but dries down pleasantly. It's softly woody, not bitter but more like the absence of sweet and... okay, it's little bitter because of the cedar. Scoundrel Musk is strong, confidant, sexy and very feminine.

I need to see if my mom still has her shiny black, high waisted, bat wing rain jacket!

Later on it sort of reminds me of charismas when everyone tries on their new perfumes and colognes at the same time! It dries down to mostly dry wood.

Edit:
I've had this on all day and it was getting fairly anoying! This has so much power, I couldn't get my shirt off fast enough to get in my PJs. I'm not use to a beast like this. I liked it at times but now I don't know. Powerhouse 80's scents are hit and miss for me.

drugstore classics
drugstore classics

Not a review, since I have never sampled Scoundrel Musk. :(

Joan Collins has a new perfume release now, I Am Woman!

That's really a record... after all these years to have a new scent released for her many fans. :)

I wasn't aware of the famous soap opera Dynasty until recently, but it's interesting to note that the character - acted by Linda Evans - in Dynasty who is Joan's nemesis had a perfume of her own also. It was named Forever Krystle, after the woman whose personality was like a mirror opposite of Joan's character! A kind Fragrantica Friend gave me a bottle - it's Mimosa Musk, in the nicest possible way.

This is time travel as I love it best.... A trip into a past I didn't know existed! :)

ecofreak2001
ecofreak2001

Geez....such a strong scent. It hits you in the face; a dated, headache inducing, kind of bitter scent. This smell stays with you the first 15 mins after the first spray. As the fragrance develops, it turns into a musky flowery scent that's not bad. This one stays with you for a while; I guess it's alright if you like your scents with a retro vibe. Not my cup of tea, though.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Revlon Scoundrel Musk fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Revlon Scoundrel Musk, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Scoundrel Musk by Revlon. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Scoundrel Musk by Revlon represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Rochas Femme Rochas Jean Desprez Bal a Versailles Gres Cabochard Molinard Habanita Dana Tabu Caesars World Caesars Woman Lancome Magie Noire Giorgio Beverly Hills Red Clinique Aromatics Elixir Guerlain Mitsouko Eau de Toilette Aubusson Desirade Rochas Lumiere Original Leonard Balahe Animale Animale Revlon Jontue Paloma Picasso Paloma Picasso Worth Je Reviens Halston Halston Classic Jil Sander Sun Agent Provocateur L'Agent