Designers » R S » Floral « Groups

Wild Heart Revlon for women
dislike

Wild Heart Revlon for women Videos
Wild Heart Revlon for women Pictures Wild Heart Revlon for women Pictures

Wild Heart was launched 1992 as wild and romantic floral fragrance for women. It was advertised by the country singer Trisha Yearwood.

Floral Notes

If you're familiar with this fragrance, use the tools on the perfume pyramid to select the most prominent notes.

Wild Heart Fragrance Reviews

maneki_neko
maneki_neko

This one definitely borrowed considerably from Amarige, which I find overwhelmingly heavy, but I remember loving this! And it was SO inexpensive. You could easily find it next to Charlie and Vanilla Fields.

I remember tuberose, carnation, peach, amber, and lots of spice. Despite some serious "grown-up" florals and the amber/spice combination, it was a versatile, year-round scent that was very easy to wear. I probably would not try to pick it up again as I think it's similar in a lot of ways to the easily acquired (and not discontinued) Charlie Red. I had both "back in the day" and remember liking CR a bit better. But I've got lots of fond memories of Wild Heart--my favorite aunt wore it until about '97 and I know if I caught a whiff of it again, I'd automatically start looking around for her!

celebrity89
celebrity89

This was a replica of Amarige. An OK frag at a great price. Probably not around anymore.

Mooncatt
Mooncatt

I tried some on in a pharmacy in '93 and thought it smelled really good on me. Then ,I couldn't find it! I recently got some on Amazon, and, yes, it does smell good, like a pretty floral soap. It linger for 4-6 hours on me.
To those who remember other notes than floral, I smell cinnamon, as well.

nearfantastica
nearfantastica

I remember this lost gem!! I wore it as a teenager cause Trisha Yearwood, who I adored at the time, was the face of this perfume :D
Funny it is a floral, anyone else remember it having some kind of sharp spice to it? It was gorgeous, thats for darn sure.
I think I am going to get a bottle and re-live being 14years old again, addicted to CMT and cowboys waaay too old for me :P
:D

candyaddict
candyaddict

I had this when I was about 13 years old. I had forgotten what it smells like until I repurchased a bottle recently. It isn't my taste now, but sure does bring back some memories!

Blackirish
Blackirish

I remember buying this when it very first came out ,1992.i was 18.It was spring time & I was breaking up w/ what I thought was the "man" I loved......thank GOD we broke up!!this smell was the perfume of that time.it was a new beginning for me,w/ a new perfume.this perfume was so pretty.i don't know the notes but it was more than "floral" it was very soft and smelled good as the day went on.this perfume is one that should still be made.it gives all those cheesy celeb.perfumes a run for their money!!! Time to get myself a bottle for spring time & enjoy new beginnings again!!!salute to 1992!!

Wild Heart by Revlon 3.64 out of 5 based on 16 ratings and 6 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Revlon Wild Heart fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Revlon Wild Heart, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Wild Heart by Revlon. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Wild Heart by Revlon represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Nina Ricci L'Air du Temps Revlon Xia Xiang Revlon Fire & Ice Revlon Jean Nate Houbigant Chantilly Jean Paul Gaultier Classique Eau de Parfum Chanel Chanel No 19 EDP Chanel Allure Estée Lauder Estee Givenchy Organza Givenchy Ange ou Demon Paco Rabanne Black XS for Her Revlon She Revlon Lasting Jovan Silky Rose The Body Shop White Musk Midnight Iris Iris de Minuit Coty Tribe Victoria`s Secret Berry Kiss Clinique Clinique Wrappings Donna Karan Chaos