Designers » R S » Floral « Groups

Wild Heart Revlon for women

Wild Heart Revlon for women

Wild Heart Revlon for women Videos
Wild Heart Revlon for women Pictures Wild Heart Revlon for women Pictures

Wild Heart was launched 1992 as wild and romantic floral fragrance for women. It was advertised by the country singer Trisha Yearwood.

Floral Notes

If you're familiar with this fragrance, use the tools on the perfume pyramid to select the most prominent notes.

Wild Heart Fragrance Reviews

This one definitely borrowed considerably from Amarige, which I find overwhelmingly heavy, but I remember loving this! And it was SO inexpensive. You could easily find it next to Charlie and Vanilla Fields.

I remember tuberose, carnation, peach, amber, and lots of spice. Despite some serious "grown-up" florals and the amber/spice combination, it was a versatile, year-round scent that was very easy to wear. I probably would not try to pick it up again as I think it's similar in a lot of ways to the easily acquired (and not discontinued) Charlie Red. I had both "back in the day" and remember liking CR a bit better. But I've got lots of fond memories of Wild Heart--my favorite aunt wore it until about '97 and I know if I caught a whiff of it again, I'd automatically start looking around for her!

This was a replica of Amarige. An OK frag at a great price. Probably not around anymore.

I tried some on in a pharmacy in '93 and thought it smelled really good on me. Then ,I couldn't find it! I recently got some on Amazon, and, yes, it does smell good, like a pretty floral soap. It linger for 4-6 hours on me.
To those who remember other notes than floral, I smell cinnamon, as well.

I remember this lost gem!! I wore it as a teenager cause Trisha Yearwood, who I adored at the time, was the face of this perfume :D
Funny it is a floral, anyone else remember it having some kind of sharp spice to it? It was gorgeous, thats for darn sure.
I think I am going to get a bottle and re-live being 14years old again, addicted to CMT and cowboys waaay too old for me :P

I had this when I was about 13 years old. I had forgotten what it smells like until I repurchased a bottle recently. It isn't my taste now, but sure does bring back some memories!

I remember buying this when it very first came out ,1992.i was 18.It was spring time & I was breaking up w/ what I thought was the "man" I loved......thank GOD we broke up!!this smell was the perfume of that was a new beginning for me,w/ a new perfume.this perfume was so pretty.i don't know the notes but it was more than "floral" it was very soft and smelled good as the day went on.this perfume is one that should still be gives all those cheesy celeb.perfumes a run for their money!!! Time to get myself a bottle for spring time & enjoy new beginnings again!!!salute to 1992!!

Wild Heart by Revlon 3.10 out of 5 based on 13 ratings and 6 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Revlon Wild Heart fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Revlon Wild Heart, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Wild Heart by Revlon. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Wild Heart by Revlon represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Nina Ricci L'Air du Temps Revlon Fire & Ice Revlon Xia Xiang Estée Lauder Dazzling Silver Revlon Jean Nate Chloe Chloe Vera Wang Princess Bath and Body Works Brown Sugar & Fig Bath and Body Works Dark Kiss Bath and Body Works Sensual Amber Jean Paul Gaultier Classique Eau de Parfum Chanel Chanel No 19 Eau de Parfum Nina Ricci Coeur Joie Chanel Allure Nina Ricci Capricci Estée Lauder Dazzling Gold Estée Lauder Estee Dana Love's Baby Soft Estée Lauder Beautiful Givenchy Organza