Designers » R S » Oriental Floral « Groups

Crush Rihanna for women
dislike

yellow floral
Crush Rihanna for women Pictures Crush Rihanna for women Pictures

Crush by Rihanna comes out in the summer of 2016. The new fragrance is Rihanna's eighth, and judging by the design of the bottle, it belongs to the same collection as RiRi by Rihanna from 2015. Crush is announced as a mysterious, sexy and provocative scent that breaks down barriers and is setting new rules; strong, empowering, unapologetic and confident.

The composition is said to be floriental. Fresh notes of bergamot, juicy mandarin and bright pink pepper create the opening and lead to the floral - fruity heart. Pink rose blends with spicy ylang-ylang, complemented by sweet and sour red berries aroma. The base ends with woody notes of sexy patchouli, creamy musk and cedar. The perfume was developed by Natasha Cote.

The bottle was designed by Rihanna herself; the form is identical to the RiRi edition, colored in shades of gold and decorated with pink details. It is available from the beginning of August 2016 as a 30 and 100 ml Eau de Parfum, along with a 10 ml rollerball.

Bergamot Mandarin Orange Pink Pepper

Ylang-Ylang Pink Rose Red Berries

Patchouli Musk Cedar

Crush Fragrance Reviews

Betsywoolbright
Betsywoolbright

Rihanna typically puts out average-to-good perfumes. Rogue is one of my favorite perfumes ever (not just my favorite of hers). This really looks underwhelming. But, I'm not very much a fan of ylang-ylang. At this point in time, it is the top rated note. Unfortunately, this perfume doesn't interest me. If I sampled it, I could change my mind, though.

StarryNightNo5
StarryNightNo5

I LOVVVVEEE this fragrance!!!!!!! HAPPINESS IN A BOTTLE!!!!
Softly, sweet happiness in a gorgeous glass (heavy too) bottle...Have it on my nightstand! Wear it alll day: work and then to bed after showering :)
My second Rihanna fragrance...I'm loving my Rihanna perfumes (what I have so far)!!!! :)

takeasniff
takeasniff

This smells really nice its light not as heavy as
Her others. I cant say it is extremely citrusy its a smooth warm vanilla. It is fruity but slightly more citrusy than riri that was more like strawberry and vanilla this has the lime. The bottle lid looks a bit cheap in reality compared to the nice lid riri had. I really like this it has good projection and not too sweet. Even though people say age doesnt matter with perfume i think any age could wear this. It is quite sensual when it settles. I am wearing it tonight to work christmas dinner and i love it and feel very comfortable in it like a second skin but i also really like her nude perfume do i guess the tropical vanilla is what i prefer personally.I will use all of this like i did with riri. It does remind me slightly of princess hippie by vera wang has a similar style i love that one too. I agree with reviewer below when i spay this initially it smells like lovestruck or princess by vera wang if you like those you will like this they are not the same but similar.

Mwalton
Mwalton

This is a very nice scent. citrus, sweet & floral. I dont think you will be disappointed. Its an uplifting, happy scent. If you like this you should try Tempting by Sofia Vergara. While this one is nice, for me Tempting is similar type but blows this one out of the water. Especially if you want that citrus smell. Not knocking this one because I do like it. Just FYI Tempting is one for you guys that were disappointed in this or didn't get the citrus smell you wanted out of it. Give both a chance to dry down. They both change a lot once on your skin, as in they get better.

dilqna
dilqna

This fragrance it's amazing it's sweet but not too much , it's classy and sexy ! I love it one of the the Best Ever celebrity fragrance to me !

terrance*michigan
terrance*michigan

This is a very nice citrus scent. It lasts a long time! On me I got 7+ hours after spraying it on the back of my hand which was impressive since I wash my hands a lot. But the scent is nothing overly special. Not unique but it is very nice. I don't find it to be sexy or provocative in any way, despite the description. I don't need to buy it immediately but perhaps if I find for a bargain in the after-Christmas sales I'll get it.

To be more specific on the scent, it's very well blended with the main notes being citrus (the bergamot) with a bit of spice and smoothness from the ylang-ylang.

Sammi_co
Sammi_co

I'm a bit disappointed. On me it smells a bit like a very watered down version of Princess by Vera Wang. I love Princess it's sweet but with depth. I just find this a weak meh kind of fragrance. Loved the Reb'l line but haven't been too excited about the rest.

Dort0625
Dort0625

I actually found a 100mls bottle of this at a pawn shop for 30 dollars, and I thought it was RiRi so I bought it. Wasn't until I got home that I realized it was crush, I didn't even know she had a new one coming out. While I was excited to get RiRi, I do like this. Is it something incredible....not really. Is it unique....not so much. It's your basic celebrity scent. Nice but over rated...

polkadot27
polkadot27

generic and uninspiring fruity floral. I do not even detect any citrus. seriously disappointing.

sugahuni
sugahuni

A stunning,yellow floral,citrusy yet slightly musky fragrance.Love all her awesome perfumes ❤❤❤

perfectxpisces
perfectxpisces

Crush is not a Viva la Juicy / VS Noir Tease copy cat. Rogue Love is. Crush is the sexier twin sister of Riri. There's enough Riri in it to let you know that this is a spin off but it brings some newness & that hint of Sex that we always get from Rihanna's fragrances but was missing from Riri. The dry down on first try is very soft but silage is there. The only thing I'm concerned about is longevity. It seems her new fragrances lack the staying power that Reb'L , Rebelle & Nude have. Over all, I love it. I can see myself wearing this often. It's safe to say Rihanna did it, again. If you've been a fan of her past scents, you'll like this too. It has her name written all over it. Oh & this was a blind buy, it was ordered on release day. That's how confident I was that I'd love it. I'm very pleased.

prettyswag
prettyswag

I finally gave this a sample wear and sniff...kinda disappointed..its a clean fresh sweet for 3 mins then turns to a mix of aromas.. "I had one too many drinks after smell from the club and cheap perfume that has dried down and your full of liquor and champagne from your breath...pass..quite stinky.

tomatoq
tomatoq

RiRi is the best when it comes to fragrances I think. They are always surprising and something else.

I hope this will surprise me in a good way, I am curious to try it!

lesecretforme
lesecretforme

Her last realease "RiRi" was a massive letdown. This seems like it will be no better. Smh.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Rihanna Crush fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Rihanna Crush, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Crush by Rihanna. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Crush by Rihanna represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.