Designers » R S » Floral « Groups

Kiss Rihanna for women

Kiss Rihanna for women
dislike

I have it: 10 I want it: 60

Kiss Rihanna for women Pictures Kiss Rihanna for women Pictures Kiss Rihanna for women Pictures Kiss Rihanna for women Pictures

Kiss by Rihanna comes out in early 2017 as a continuation of the collection that was started with RiRi by Rihanna in 2015, followed by Crush by Rihanna from 2016. Kiss comes in a baby blue bottle with a golden cap, of identical design as its predecessors.

The fragrance is an elegant one of white flowers which is said to be expressing Rihanna's radiant feminine power. Playful accords of juicy plums, flowers of freesia and Asian peony embody the spirit of Rihanna with a scent that allegedly enchants the senses.

The bottle is very massive, made of heavy glass and decorated with a golden colored stopper. Available as a 30 and 100 ml Eau de Parfum with a 6 ml mini rollerball.

Neroli Plum Freesia

Peony Orange Blossom Gardenia

Cashmere Wood Cedar Ambergris Vanilla Musk

Rogue Love

Kiss Fragrance Reviews

Floffles
Floffles

Okay, this one is actually REALLY NICE! On my skin, it turns into a fresh scent with a very romantic classic finish, which I would equate to the floral notes. though, you must understand that for something with gardenia in it, this is not your tuberose/gardenia mix. The florals are very subtle. My skin did not quite accentuate the plum notes as much as I would have liked, but did on my friend, it was intensified by her skin actually. My only beef: all notes were completely gone in 2 hours and I was able to apply a different perfume and not effect the smell of it. Boo hoo hoosville.....But if you have a travel size to re-apply throughout the day, then I say Rock ON!! Because it was lovely!

remmz
remmz

I like it, DONT LOVE IT. Its very edgy and smells like plum. I thought it would be a lot more floral since there are many florals in it but nope, it reminds me of cough medicine.

Tosia
Tosia

Just got this as a gift from my boyfriend. The first thing that struck me is that the bottle itself is gorgeous! Love the vintage design. The fragrance is very wearable but it isn't too generic; I love that it has its own character. I smell a very slight similarity to Midnight Fantasy, probably because of the plum note but it isn't a strong connection, it definitely is a perfume of its own. I think you could wear this daytime or nighttime; the plum gives it a bit of sweet darkness, but the florals make it quite diverse. Projects well and longevity is ok.

sugahuni
sugahuni

The scent smells absolutely gorgeous.Quite similar to Crush yet more musky in comparison.Beautiful bottle and packaging.A stunning addition to her superb fragrance collection.❤❤❤

lizzyshreds
lizzyshreds

Just to let everyone know, this perfume is now on Macy's search " Rihanna " and you should be able to find it. Free gifts you won't get, because I called, and asked customer service about it.

Oh, she smells good!
Oh, she smells good!

Omg rihanna slow down i've still haven't got a hold of crush yet. But of course i love the vintage styled bottle again.

emmahlou
emmahlou

Interesting! Excited to try this, notes sound right up my alley

VioletNoir
VioletNoir

Where can i buy this in the Usa over the internet?

perfumeholic88
perfumeholic88

Voting before the fragrance is even released?! How can you know about longevity, sillage etc if this juice is not even at store!!

nvenus
nvenus

I think I'm going to love this one, according to the listed notes...

adamspira
adamspira

Ok my country still hasn't got 'Crush' yet so how come she's already announced a new fragrance?

Seems interesting actually, the notes will probably be announced more in the coming months however hopefully Rihanna can pull off a plum note in this as well as some other celebrity perfumes which contain plum. I am a little uneasy with plum notes because I have had some pretty bad experiences with plum perfumes lol. However I will give this a try when it arrives in stores next year and ill update my review. Again, I'm still waiting for her previous perfume so I still am in need to review that as well.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Rihanna Kiss fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Rihanna Kiss, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Kiss by Rihanna. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Kiss by Rihanna represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.