Designers » R S » Floral « Groups

Kiss Rihanna for women

Kiss Rihanna for women
dislike

I have it: 3 I want it: 52

Kiss Rihanna for women Pictures Kiss Rihanna for women Pictures Kiss Rihanna for women Pictures

Kiss by Rihanna comes out in early 2017 as a continuation of the collection that was started with RiRi by Rihanna in 2015, followed by Crush by Rihanna from 2016. Kiss comes in a baby blue bottle with a golden cap, of identical design as its predecessors.

The fragrance is an elegant one of white flowers which is said to be expressing Rihanna's radiant feminine power. Playful accords of juicy plums, flowers of freesia and Asian peony embody the spirit of Rihanna with a scent that allegedly enchants the senses.

The bottle is very massive, made of heavy glass and decorated with a golden colored stopper. Available as a 30 and 100 ml Eau de Parfum with a 6 ml mini rollerball.

Neroli Plum Freesia

Peony Orange Blossom Gardenia

Cashmere Wood Cedar Ambergris

Kiss Fragrance Reviews

lizzyshreds
lizzyshreds

Just to let everyone know, this perfume is now on Macy's search " Rihanna " and you should be able to find it. Free gifts you won't get, because I called, and asked customer service about it.

Oh, she smells good!
Oh, she smells good!

Omg rihanna slow down i've still haven't got a hold of crush yet. But of course i love the vintage styled bottle again.

emmahlou
emmahlou

Interesting! Excited to try this, notes sound right up my alley

VioletNoir
VioletNoir

Where can i buy this in the Usa over the internet?

perfumeholic88
perfumeholic88

Voting before the fragrance is even released?! How can you know about longevity, sillage etc if this juice is not even at store!!

nvenus
nvenus

I think I'm going to love this one, according to the listed notes...

adamspira
adamspira

Ok my country still hasn't got 'Crush' yet so how come she's already announced a new fragrance?

Seems interesting actually, the notes will probably be announced more in the coming months however hopefully Rihanna can pull off a plum note in this as well as some other celebrity perfumes which contain plum. I am a little uneasy with plum notes because I have had some pretty bad experiences with plum perfumes lol. However I will give this a try when it arrives in stores next year and ill update my review. Again, I'm still waiting for her previous perfume so I still am in need to review that as well.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Rihanna Kiss fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Rihanna Kiss, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Kiss by Rihanna. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Kiss by Rihanna represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Rihanna Crush Rihanna RiRi Jennifer Lopez JLust Britney Spears Private Show Beyonce Rise Sheer Nicki Minaj Trini Girl Nicki Minaj The Pinkprint Estée Lauder Modern Muse Nuit Beyonce Heat Kissed Beyonce Heat Ultimate Elixir Beyonce Pulse Summer Edition Rihanna Rogue Love Britney Spears Maui Fantasy Hugo Boss Boss The Scent For Her Beyonce Pulse NYC Beyonce Beyoncé Heat The Mrs. Carter Show World Tour Limited Edition Beyonce Heat Wild Orchid Donna Karan DKNY My NY Estée Lauder Modern Muse Le Rouge Yves Saint Laurent Mon Paris