Designers » R S » Floral Fruity « Groups

Nude Rihanna for women

Nude Rihanna for women
dislike

Nude Rihanna for women Pictures

Rihanna launches Nude, the third fragrance that bears her name (the first was Reb'l Fleur, and Rebelle was the second). Nude by Rihanna is a sweet floral – fruity fragrance with a vanilla background. With its woody and skin musky notes, the fragrance transmits intimacy and a feeling of bare skin and nakedness.

Fruity aromas of guava, mandarin and pear are located at the opening of the composition. The heart is blended out of white flowers: gardenia petals, velvety Sambac jasmine and creamy orange blossom. The base consists of sandalwood, vanilla orchid and "second skin" musk.

Nude by Rihanna is available as 30, 50 and 100 ml Eau de Parfum.

Nude was launched in 2012.

Guava Mandarin Orange Pear

Orange Blossom Jasmine Sambac Gardenia

Sandalwood Vanilla orchid Musk

777 Nude by Rihanna Diamonds
Lollipop Bling Mine Again

Nude Fragrance Reviews

ialwayssmellgood
ialwayssmellgood

The guava in this is really jumping!! When my bestie first prayed it, I was in love from the first spritz.It seems to be a much more fruity version of her first fragrance. It s is very feminine, pretty and seems like something you would wear to a party. Great buy!

Capricorngal19
Capricorngal19

The name itself describes this perfume very well. It smells like the color nude. It's not loud like her other two..its very soft. At first..I didn't like this at all. I thought the first blast of it smelled too much like melon. I gave it another chance and grew to love it. the dry down is of a white floral but it's not ever powering like some white floral's out there. It's very soft and has a weak silage but I think she intentionally made it this way because she even said that this perfume is very sensual and it is in a sense. A person would have to be up close and personal to smell this. I usually wear this in the day time or before I go to bed. It lays on your kin like second skin. Very soft..hidden..but feminine. I'm keeping this in my collection. :)

MikaylaCrosby
MikaylaCrosby

First spritz..reminded me of bathroom air freshener...now at drydown...it smells like Root Beer. Hmm not sure about this one. I'll have to get a 2nd opinion. It is NOWHERE NEAR as good as Reb'l Fleur. Rihanna should have stopped at Reb'l Fleur. I've tried Rebelle and now Nude and so far I have been very disappointed. I was hoping they would be better. Nude is kinda generic smelling. Oh well, I might still keep it. Who knows maybe I'm wrong. It has a licorice type smell to it which helps make it a little more unique then the average perfume, but still not so good. The smell reminds me of a diaper bag or diapers. Ebay here I come......;)

SorceressOfTheDark
SorceressOfTheDark

Nude is quite the proper name for the third fragrance by Rihanna. When one thinks of the word nude, the term au naturel comes to mind. Completely unclothed and bare. And that’s what Nude is all about.
It sits close to the skin, it’s innocent, it’s a light fragrance and frankly, it’s barely there. There is an initial blast of a fruity, sweet, tropical scent that hints of something beautiful ahead. And if you’re familiar with the two previous flankers, Rebelle and Reb’l Fleur, you’re thinking perhaps the longevity will be wonderful. But it isn’t. disappointment looms ahead. Nude is just what the name implies and suggest. I applaud the title. It is spot on. Nude is good as a bed-time scent because you’ll fall asleep soon enough and not need a perfume with a longevity factor.
There’s a muskiness to it that keeps it interesting for the older range group along with the younger target audience. The woodiness keeps Nude a simple perfume that’s not seductive or mind-boggling or even memorable. It’s really more of a comfort scent to wear with an over-sized sweater and jeans. But bear in mind, this is one you’ll have to re-apply often unless you enjoy a scent that lies so close to your skin you have to burrow your nose in your arm to smell it.
It’s pretty, yes. It’s relaxing. It won’t offend a soul. I purchased it as a set with the lotion and body wash included which are very decent products. Since the price I paid were from a clearance shelf, I cannot complain. I’m only out $12.50. Had I paid more for just the perfume, I would have been highly disappointed. I expect more for my money.
If you’re looking for an extremely light, tropical, woody, musky scent that doesn’t last long, one that you have to re-apply often, and you don’t have to worry about it offending the people around you, here’s your choice. If you’re thinking along the lines of Rihanna’s other perfumes, do not compare Nude to them.
As far as the bottle, I’ve said it before with Rebelle and Reb’l Fleur, this is one of the worst designs I’ve ever encountered. the bottom is too large to hold while the neck is too slim to manipulate the sprayer at the same time. Pretty to look at tho.
Nude is definitely a sample before you buy. As an after thought, I layered this with Coty’s Vanilla Musk and the combo of the two made for such a delightful mix that lasted for hours, I was finally happier with Nude. It’s better to use for layering. For those of us who like our perfumes on the heavier side, or those of us who are used to stronger perfumes or for those who just want some oomph in their fragrance, Nude just won’t make the cut. It’s too simple. If you’re a veteran perfumista, this one might just be too much on the simple side.
When celebrities hawk their fragrances at the department store launches, wouldn’t it be nice if they knew some information about their perfume? Maybe describing some of the attributes by notes, how long it lasts, the nose they worked with to develop the perfume are all interesting topics that show the consumer the celebrity perhaps had a hand in the development of the fragrance. As far as Rihanna, here she is on an interview at Macy’s talking about her perfume during its inaugural launch.
When questioned on what her perfume is about in by two different interviewers, this was Rihanna’s response:
“I love that it changes in the morning when you wake up naked the next morning…it smells…it smells really…good. It gets better and it keeps getting better.”-that was Rihanna talking to Bella Sugar/Pop Sugar TV about Nude Perfume.
“When I was a little girl my Mom actually used to work behind a counter selling perfume in a store like this so I always was very familiar with fragrances from a really young age and I could still recognize things…perfume…just by …I could smell it and know it…even from young so I always wanted to make my own fragrance and now this is my 3rd one. It’s been super successful so far and I’m excited that people even like it and want to smell like me. The interviewer from Extra TV then asked Rihanna, “What’s this one smell like? The name is Nude.” Rihanna responded, “It’s all nude. It’s a sassy fragrance. It’s not stripped down in any way but it’s the way you want to smell naked. My women and my guys trust me-you want your girls to smell like this.”
Loads of info there from the face behind the perfume. It’s “sassy”. Oh-and it’s “nude”. Just in case you didn’t realize the correlation between the name on the box and the juice inside. Hype. And more Hype.
Don’t buy a perfume because of the face behind it. There’s a chance you won’t like it. Test it first. If you do like it, it’s a win-win.
More importantly? If the person hawking the perfume can’t describe the product that has their name on the box, you really need to question their motives for introducing perfumes at the height of their career. And if your purchase is simply because you’re a fan and it’s a blind-buy, or you’re buying a celebrity’s perfume simply because you’re a fan, well, hey, that’s what disposable income is for. Your disposable income is now part of their gross income.

ellebelle84
ellebelle84

Oh my god, I got this in a swap with a local fragrantica user, and absolutely LOVE it. It smells like an almost coconutty, sugary, tropical flowers/fruit concoction. Super beautiful, and I receive compliments all the time when I wear it. The only down side is it lasts about 4-5 hours. Other than that, I'm in love with it!! <3

mistykerryn
mistykerryn

Nude is a sweeter & younger scent, compared to Rihanna's first two fragrances; Reb'l Fleur and Rebelle. The mandarin orange really stands out for me in Nude, with hints of white flowers. Overall it's a nice day perfume, and the sillage and longevity do not disappoint, like Rihanna's first two fragrances, Nude has great projection and lasts all day on me. I would describe this as a super sweet fruity floral smell. The only problem I have with the fragrance, is that it is almost way too sweet, so I only apply this sparingly. Don't get me wrong, it's a very nice perfume, but the rule "less is more" definitely applies when wearing this!

GregorAPBDH
GregorAPBDH

Nude by Rihanna is the third perfume from the disturbia singer. This time the box is a skin color and the band on the box is also skin color (hence the name nude) This time the bottle is clear with the skin colored band on the bottle with a skin colored cap. The cap has 2 silver bands on it and the liquid is also clear this time. This time the fragrance is very light fresh and clean smelling. The perfume last for ages and just like the other 2 boxes there is also an advertisement slip cover with this perfume. This is my favorite Rihanna fragrance.
I give this perfume a 9.5/10 from me :)

MonicaNikki
MonicaNikki

I got this on a blind buy at Ross. I read the reviews on here and it was basically a toss up, so I had to try for myself. I love smelling fresh and clean and this doesn't quite fit that shower fresh scent I was hoping for. On me it smells more like I just took a sandalwood scented bubble bath. Still very pretty and feminine.

browneyedmama
browneyedmama

As scentedlove said, this is a creamy soft smelling perfume that isn't too strong or harsh. I love this scent from Rihanna, but this is the only one of hers I like as the others smell like black licorice to me and I hate black licorice. :/

Dionne1024
Dionne1024

My son brought me this one for Christmas. To be honest I can't remember if I sprayed it. But it came with a pretty black make up case tho.

stefaniedawnn
stefaniedawnn

When I first tried this on the test strip I thought it smelled very sweet & candy like. Don't get me wrong, I think it's delicious. I ended up purchasing it online & since trying it on my skin, it turns out to be fairly different from my first impression. It becomes quite musky very quickly after spraying it on which I didn't expect at all. I expected a much lighter, fruitier scent. Surprisingly I quite like it, & the fruity sweetness lingers enough that it's still very noticeable. I sense a SLIGHT similarity to Reb'l Fleur. It's like a way mellower, toned down version of it which is perfect because Reb'l Fleur is a little too intense for me. Out of Rihanna's first three fragrances, this one is by far the most wearable in my opinion. Her first two were way too much for me, my nose can't tolerate them. Nude is definitely a keeper.

MyFaveIsGlobal
MyFaveIsGlobal

I am already aware that some people are going to be voting me down, but I want to voice my own experiences and be true to it.
Now, I got this fragrance in the beginning of my fragrance journey, before I signed up here or even knew about this website. I just wanted to add to my collection and I thought this was the one to do, having smelled it in the air and on a magazine. Boy was I wrong!
The scent on me was sticky and rancid, like someone had thrown old white grapes dipped in an old disgusting pear syrup at me and I hadn't washed it off. In the morning when I would spray it, my mother would gag, literally! (Whenever I want to make her stomach hurt, I just say you know, I think I'm gonna buy Nude again!)
With sillage, I believe it was something that stuck very close to skin, because no one would comment on my scent and they usually do, maybe it was something bigger but no one really liked it.
After about 2-3 days of use, I had a TERRIBLE allergic reaction my neck, it had darkened and become very itchy. But I had fallen in love with the lotion and body wash. The lotion smelled like a yummy cheesecake and was delicious!
Nude wasn't for me at that point in my life, but I know that body chemistry changes over time and maybe it was something else to have cause the reaction? I think I want to try it out again, who knows, maybe we can get along together...

YogaRose
YogaRose

I'm not sure if this has been reviewed before, but if you are looking for a fragrance close to orange sherbert....this is the one. I didnt have it long enough to see how the other notes developed....but
Orange sherbert is wonderful for me, so yes....I like it enough :)

midnightpurplerose
midnightpurplerose

To me this smells just of fruit and sweetness. Bit too synthetic in my opinion. It's definitely wearable. And to some it might be really nice but it just isn't for me and would rather spend the money on something else.

I don't really see why this fragrance is called Nude. Unless you got naked and dumped a couple cans of Jumex Guava Nectar on yourself.
Sticky, syrupy guava, pear and gardenia are all I can smell here. The plasticky note that gardenia can sometimes have is very strong in this fragrance.
Guava nectar out of a plastic sippy cup.

Scentedloveletter
Scentedloveletter

Nude is a creamy, lush, soft and sweet fragrance.

The composition is very smoothly blended, starting with a sweet burst of juicy fruits when sprayed (the pear and guava), into a soft flowery orange (not sharp or sour, more creamy) and laced throughout with wisps of warm sensual vanilla and a slight woodiness.

This perfume reminds me of a luxurious bath with vanilla candles burning, followed by the scent of a creamy body lotion being smoothed onto clean, bare skin.

The dry down is gorgeous, very musky, the vanilla orchid, orange blossom and musk all very present, smelling warm, sensual and quite intimate.

Flowercat
Flowercat

True confession: I tried this twice along with other samples and wasn't sure which was smelling so good as time passed...Bought BOTH wrong samples in search of that elusive delicious sweet scent I craved, and felt so foolish that I forbade myself to go back for the remaining possibility, Nude.
OH WELL, I did, and I'm in love! So pretty and soft and worth the wait. The florals do not take over, thankfully. The gentle vanilla, mildly sweet whispery spiciness settles into the perfect amount of feminine allure. Natural but satisfyingly sweet.
And I have two nice gifts for someone :-) (glad I kept the boxes from the "wrong" ones!)

LisaLovesPerfume
LisaLovesPerfume

Nude is a gorgeous scent! Soft whisps of amber (even though it it not listed in the notes)and creaminess are the most prominent notes. It is not an overpowering scent, yet it has beautiful projection. This lovely fragrance is definitely a statement of femininity. Nude will be a mainstay in my fragrance collection!

Platinum_girly
Platinum_girly

From start to finish all I can smell with this perfume is white florals, it is a clean and fresh scent that reminds me of a beautiful white floral bouquet in a clear glass vase. It is inoffensive to the nose but as I am not a straight florals fan this perfume is not for me. I see where Rihanna was going with the design and branding of this perfume, but 'Nude' to me would of perhaps worked better with less florals and more of a fresh milky scent, akin to when you have just finished in the shower, instead the perfume conjurs up images of of walking past a florists on a summers day.

Fragrancemania
Fragrancemania

This is just everything you may want in a bottle! I smelled this and i knew i had to have it. Went to savers here in the UK and found the 100ml going for £25 and i got it so fast because i knew it wouldn't be on their shelves for long. From the first burst to the dry down, am in love. It is sweet but very mature. Quite sophisticated IMO. Am in my thirties and the last thing i want is to smell like a sugar explosion. Love this.

Lavender Child
Lavender Child

I adore Reb'l Fleur and was eager to like this, as Fleur can be a bit much, and I want to cherish it. When I tested Nude, the first bubblegum splash was answered by an "Oh no" from me, but that one lasted only about five minutes and then it blended nicely, warm, vanilla, interesting but soft, sweet but not too girly, and I kept smelling my wrist thankfully.

There's definately a lot more going for it than just white flowers. The wood notes and the musk come through from the start, and they make the scent heavier, and darker, the fruit (especially agave and pear, the orange is mild) adding to the body of the perfume. This is a sexy scent and it's not shy.

To those who feel most beautiful naked, this is the perfect scent. It projects a warm skin note, which is just wonderful. I'm not sure clean is the right word for it, but comfortable sure is. Comfortable with itself, and a tad adventurous. It stays for about six to eight hours on me.

When I smell it from the bottle, the agave really is strong, but that one note mellows into the others when worn about 20 minutes in. I really enjoy working in this, it makes me happy, but I can understand that others prone to headaches will find this a bit too much - sweet and direct but musky and full of cedarwood as it is - so let's not overwear this. But sometimes I absolutely crave this, and then it's exactly what I wanted. These days it's my go-to scent.

anastacija.mich
anastacija.mich

When I first breath it ,i was just like " OMG,this is the best smell i had ever tried", and when I saw that it's from Rihanna. I bought it without thinking.Perfect sweet smell

vattenmelon

I love this scent! its very original...but i swear i smell Cinnamon! its also smells like candy.
delicious!

dsonnier
dsonnier

I tested this at Burlington Coat Factory and I could not stop smelling my hand this stuff is fierce! I need to get a bottle of this stuff. IMO, This is better than her first 2 fragrances.

vattenmelon

WONDERFUL, already so underrated. a perfect sweet scent. i love it!

njbutterfly
njbutterfly

I just found this as a gift set in Burlington Coat Factory for $20 (Eau de parfum spray 1.0oz, Shower gel 3.0oz, Body lotion 3.0oz), plus it was 25% off, so it cost me $15. It's nice, but nothing really special, kind of reminds me of Bath & Body Works Cashmere Glow. I'll use it, but doubt I repurchase more. I don't really like the bottle, it's uncomfortable to spray, slips out of my hands. But all in all, smells nice, like a warm out of the shower clean scent.

pipergirl
pipergirl

This reminds me a lot of Ellen Tracy Bronze, which I really like. If you like Bronze, you'll probably like this one, too. Soft, inoffensive, great to wear in the office year round. I really like this.

Someone gave this to me . While it has this juicy fruity nice-vibe side, it's then again not very sizzling. It's a nice fruity scent with a tropical feeling to it, but not special. What I found very annoying is that I got a major (!) headache everytime I wore it. I had to pass it on too.

njaalgahaisyeini
njaalgahaisyeini

This dries down beautifully on my skin. The sandalwood note is noticeable and believable. What would have made this a great scent (for me) is some smokiness. The opening fruit jam doesn't last too long, fortunately, pleasant though it is.

Islandgoddess
Islandgoddess

I sprayed this on my arm today in the store and I have been trying to figure out what it reminds me of... I finally realized that on the dry-down it has the EXACT warmth of Burberry Brit mixed with a subtle, underlying smokey/spice... I must purchase this ASAP :)

UPDATE:
Went back to the store today and purchased this... Really does smell great. It reminds me a lot of an updated version of Burberry Brit. I really want Reb'l Fleur next because it smells soooooo much like Flowerbomb, which I'm getting low on!

suzan de haas
suzan de haas

On my skin, this is only candy sweetness and nothing more or less.

nimiel22
nimiel22

This smells so yummy, just like Skittles. It's very sweet, mouthwatering, fruity, smooth and creamy all at the same time.

Juliana6
Juliana6

The opening is bright and sparkling, the guava and citruses are well pronounced, then it becomes sweet and warm deliciously creamy without being too sweet and annoying. Sometimes I get some honeysuckle which is not listed.Smells like an expensive powder, like sophisticated soap ( in a good way) and that makes sense- it smells like a naked, warm body after a shower.
Light, soft, comforting, relaxing and "hugging" fragrance of a good quality.

taz7711
taz7711

OMG I LOVE THIS! This is one of my favourite perfumes right now. I love how this is more of a daytime scent compare to Reb'l Fleur and Rebelle. I scent is very soft yet still powerful and sweet. When I first spray this I get a waft of the vanilla and guava. As the day goes one I smell more of the musk and the florals. This is really a great fragrance for anyone, recommend to buy this.

UPDATE!
Okay, this perfume is delicious! Like I said in my first review of it, it is a soft perfume which is a great addition to her collection of perfumes. I just bought it and it also smells like the lighter version of Reb'l fleur. So if you like that one but you want a lighter, more toned down version of it, this would be the perfect choice! It is sweet and delicious. You can even wear it to bed...Nude of course! lol. I totally recommend! Now, I am looking forward to Rogue!

mamufa
mamufa

Too sweet. I cannot stand it.

KNO
KNO

OMG! My friend bought this one day so I was begging him to let me smell it, so he did let me smell it, it smelled like Froot Loops! I LOVE IT SOO MUCH

Sweetgirlie8
Sweetgirlie8

This is a very lovely mature scent. I have her other two and this one has to be my favorite, It didn't bother my nose like her other ones. It's very light and girly with less musk as the others. I'm going to go back and buy me a bottle!

Emilym1992
Emilym1992

When I first applied this I smelled it and just kinda went "meh". Wasn't bad, but wasn't impressive either. Then I went about my day. Hours later I was just going to see if nude was still there, when I smelled something very familiar, and lovable. On my skin, this dries down the same way coco madomoselle dries down! Which is wonderful for me because I'd love to buy coco madomoselle buy only have a small budget. May be purchasing this soon!

zhenzhen
zhenzhen

disappointed !! smells like orange candy .... i expect some extra ordinary scent..

bluepistachio
bluepistachio

Ha ha. Now every celebrity wants their white bottle or what? Taylor Swift, Justin Beiber, Selena Gomez...

Is that the trend? Just an observation. This fragrance is actually my favorite from her line. It's sweet and creamy but not too heavy. Just wish this bottle was different and not just a high heel franker.

love45

Okay...so I went to Khol's and I saw this perfume! I was excited to see it since I love all Rihanna's perfumes and wanted this so badly. I sprayed it and I instantly loved it! It is very soft, kinda romantic and clean imo! I was a bit worried about the longevity lol but when I got home, I washed my hands, put baby lotion on my hands and I could still smell it. This means that although it is a "nude" scent, the longevity is quite impressive! I am happy Rihanna made this perfume and it is soft because her previous ones are very loud! I smell, the Guava in it mostly and I love it! I totally recommend it. P.S sometimes, a soft perfume does not always mean that it has a weak longevity. It would sit close to the skin but you could still smell the perfume! ;)

allycatt77
allycatt77

this is a very nice perfume, and i think the ads are very alluring and perfect for it

MelyB
MelyB

The initial spray was very sweet and overwhelming. The fruit combo was too much for me and I love sweet scents but this combo didn't smell good on my skin for about the first 20 mins. After about 45 mins, it had calmed down to a light fruity vanilla scent that wafted through the air as I walked through the office. I probably won't repurchase this but will enjoy wearing it for the rest of the summer.

Nataja
Nataja

Cheaper version of Victor Rolph Flower Bomb,but doesn't hold as long. 4/10

Perfume-Princess
Perfume-Princess

So I was eagerly awaiting the third instalment from Rihanna's fragrance line. I adore her two previous offerings Reb'l Fleur and Rebelle. They have become two of my favourite perfumes.
Nude is just as beautiful as its predecessor's in my opinion, but this time around she has gone down a more soft and sexy route rather than strong and powerful.

I really do think that this is a very feminine and intimate scent sexy in an innocent way a perfect date fragrance.
When I first applied it to my skin I got a gorgeous blast of Pear and Guava, which I love as I really enjoy fruity scents.
When these fade a little bit I then experience the floral notes. I can't say I can pick any particular one of them but they do all blend wonderfully.
Within a few hours I am left with a creamy, vanilla base. Nude for me stays very close to my skin, I do tend to wear quite a few sprays of perfume, I rarely apply my scents lightly, but this is a nice break for me as I was looking for something that was more of a personal fragrance that wouldn't over power people.
Its lovely just for when I want to smell sexy and sweet and womanly.
Rihanna you did it again with Nude loving it so much.
Three very different fragrances but all very beautiful in their own way. Nice one Rihanna. :)

PerfumeManiac101
PerfumeManiac101

I got this today as a birthday present, and this is probably Rihanna's best scent. Nude opens up with a BURST of guava. Then the pear comes and makes it more sticky, it is similar to the pear in Katy Perry's Meow! fragrance. Then the heart comes and starts with that soft jasmine, then gardenia comes and makes it smelling more vintage. Finally, the base. With its orchid and its milky gourmand notes, finishes of with a sweet and powdery base. This is her best one. Buy it right away!

londonhermit
londonhermit

This is def a Rihanna nude. I was thinking that she decided to go safe boring Jennifer Aniston style. No way this is sweet flirty nude. It opens with guava and orchid very sweet. It continues with loads of personality being helped by the sandalwood, gardenia and
jasmine. This is definitely not your typical nude bit of a misnomer. This would be great for a day out with friends shopping I'm not sure if I would wear this to work. I do know that many women wear Paris Hilton's Can Can, that is entirely sugary so...

Kohlsbeauty13
Kohlsbeauty13

I loved this fragrance when I first applied it. It's a fresh and spicy blast of fruits and florals. It doesn't take long to dry down. When this dries down....it really dries down. The top notes are completely gone, and all you have is sticky vanilla, which I'm not a fan of. Someone who loves sweet vanilla will be a fan of this. I wish the top and heart notes lasted longer, because they are simply divine.

alexanna7
alexanna7

Nude is a sweet,feminine,floral fragrance! The orchid and guava give that sweet floral note! The musk and sandal wood balance that orchid and guava notes! The pear and gardenia are more soft on my skin. Perfect for summer!

nitschevo
nitschevo

Sprayed it on today and developed a great headache. It wasn't getting any better and unfortunately it stayed with me even after I washed my hands twice. Well - that's the upside, right? Good staying power! :) But for me it's to sweet, sticky... Can't quite pin it. I also thought that it smells quite similiar to the other two.

rachelanne87
rachelanne87

This smells just like Kim Kardashian True Reflection, mixed with a little bit of Rihanna reb'l fleur. Not really a fan of this scent. I didn't like Kim Kardashain True Reflection perfume either, wish I knew they smelled the same before I purchased this one.

sayrmaillah@yahoo.com
sayrmaillah@yahoo.com

i already sniff this at a shop. i just don't know how to describe the characteristics of this perfume.i guess my conclusion would be this is so typical rihanna' perfume. there's always something exotic in the notes. just like her other 2 perfumes. it did reminded me of reb'l fleur which i prefer and own but they don't actually smell the same. is it unique? maybe. will i purchase this in the future? probably not.

RoRoSe
RoRoSe

For me this is a disappointing scent, I expected some thing unique and special but this is a fruitier copy of (True Reflection by Kim Kardashian)

Still the 1st One (Reb'l Fleur) is the best and one of my favorites for ever.

Aha Fragrance
Aha Fragrance

Of her three fragrances, this is my favourite. It is wonderfully tropical with a 'flirtatious' air about it (compared to her other two outright bold and sexy scents). This evokes for me a woman with warm, delicately scented (creamy lotion), slightly musky, naked skin who has just woken up from her luxurious four poster bed swathed in white cotton in an airy villa on perhaps Mustique or some other Grenadine island.
I definitely get the guava and pear and the vanilla orchid and musk. This is soft, definitely a skin scent but it lasts because I get delicate wafts of it throughout the day whenever it is worn. Wearing it today, I felt like I should have been in my summer whites off on holiday relaxing instead of being in the office. Ah, just 2 more months to go!

CaSentBeau
CaSentBeau

I recently read a review of celebrity fragrances in a glossy magazine where they described Rihanna Nude as ”difficult to wear” because of all the fruits in it. I honestly think they made the mistake of not letting it settle properly on the skin while rushing through a bunch of perfumes in the test. Because at first spray it is a bit overwhelming, pouring all over me like a more or less randomly mixed fruit drink. But once it has settled on my skin it is the most delicate creamy vanilla you can ever imagine. It is sooo intimate and seductive. I love it.

louisminaj
louisminaj

Okay, Rihanna's perfume line is known for their very strong perfumes that last, but she has taken a different route for her third fragrance Nude. This one is very soft and sultry. The Guava and Vanilla orchid really dominate in this fragrance. The Guava immediately hits you when you first spray this perfume, it is a very sexy, seductive smell, really desirable. You can also smell the Vanilla orchid, this adds the creaminess to this fragrance.

The silage is very weak, but I think Rihanna intended on this, because she wants us to feel 'Nude'. The lasting power thought, I find is actually good! It lasts 7+ hours. People think its not there because it sits so close to the skin, but trust me, it's there!

Again, the bottle is the same as the other two fragrances, so I don't really need to cover that apart from the fact its got nude colouring instead of red or black.

This is one of my favourites, the creamy Vanilla orchid and the Guava make this fragrance smell original! It really does, it has a very sexy smell to it, and you will get compliments a plenty with this perfume!

darksome
darksome

Sweet as hell! Nude reminds me on fruity joghurt soft gum candies. Like Katjes Joghurt Gums (the raspberry ones) - this illusion gives me the guava with pear, vanilla orchid and a pinch of sandalwood. I smell also a very subtile, distant floral note.

Now, Nude is not really something new... I already smelled a scent similar to this. Also, I hate when a scent is so sweet, that the other notes suffer under that. And this is what happens with Nude. It's overhelming. Gosh I would probably love this if the sweetiness would be a little tamed and calmed down.

Buddhagirl
Buddhagirl

This was a christmas gift and I was so excited to smell it.
Eh...
I like it but then I don't like it.
This perfume confuses me because I can't seem to love it yet I like the smell.
OK this is what I like about it..

pros:Very sweet.Nice to wear in the summer.Has a white floral scent in the end which I am very fond of and I love the bottle of this perfume.Very beautiful.

Cons:Hate the orange smell in here.It's really strong...has a weird fruity smell when it hits your skin at first..one it settles in however..It starts to get bearable to smell.NOT long lasting.

This smells wonderful on my best friend..she loves it and I like it.

Brenda Legaspi
Brenda Legaspi

I smelled this at sears hoping to love it but i couldn't find any interesting notes in this.. It's not sweet to me at all, too strong and nothing special..

Spok 1
Spok 1

I smelled this today was expecting a fresh fruit explosion (in a good way) but I was WRONG its very sweet powdery and creamy the notes of this fragrance are quite linear as I don't get fresh fruit I get a sweet powdery pear mixed with sandalwood giving it depth overall was quite disappointed and the bottle is to I plain and simple 2/10

perfumemad62
perfumemad62

Nude is a delicious, creamy and sweet perfume.

It starts with juicy guava,pear and sweet vanilla. Then the fruit softens and it becomes more creamy & smooth. The drydown smells quite masculine but in a really good way!
The lasting power is about 5 hours & sillage is moderate.

Overall, Nude is my favourite Rihanna fragrance. It is sweet, fruity and slightly masculine. A little bit sexy. Highly recommended!

susan1326
susan1326

Armani Code meets Estée Lauder Sensuous Nude. I like Rhianna's take on the premise of a "nude" scent-it lies close to the skin and invites closer inspection. It's sweeter than Sensuous Nude, smells like it has the added orange blossom and honey I find in Code. I like it. I spray it on my clothes to make it last longer. She's done a good job making an subtle, interesting scent.

punkinfaye
punkinfaye

I have to agree that "Nude" is not what I think of when I smelled this fragrance...not having read the notes beforehand I sprayed this on at the drugstore when it caught my eye on the way out.

The first hour or so it smelled fruity fresh, then turned into a sickly booze smell, like when you walk into a bottle depot....you know, the smell of sticky pop, juice and beer bottles all fermenting in the hot sun...I imagined flies buzzing around me and the smell attracting bees.

Not what I expected.

***Update***
Found the tester in my car a month later and it smells deliciously of almonds (on paper)...weird!

theprophetblog
theprophetblog

Rebelle is one of my favorite fragrances (and I'm a guy -- also love Reb'l Fleur but it's too sweet for a male to wear) so I was excited to smell this just from being a fan of her fragrances. It has a disgusting, sickly sweet opening, but once the opening disappears it's nice. Smells unoriginal to me though, which is a shame given that her previous two are quite interesting and edgy as far as mainstream pop star frags go.

Also, the scent doesn't reflect the smell. When I think of "nude" I imagine something clean and fresh and sexy. Sickly sweet fruits targeted at little girls are NONE of those things, so I don't know what they were thinking making the opening so nasty.

jessbug
jessbug

I kind of enjoy the opening. I mean, I suppose most people would, it smells like it was produced to appeal to the masses. While wearing it I kept thinking 'What does this remind me of?', and I had my AHA! moment just now: it is somewhat similar to Cacharel's Promesse. The same fruity sweetness and powdery freshness, if that makes sense. The sweet notes in Nude are stronger than in Promesse, though. And YES, it reminds me of Burberry The Beat too!!!

After a 2-3 hours this just smells like I sprayed gummi bear water on myself, so longevity is not great with this number.

Like most reviewers, I'm disappointed with this scent. I would've expected this from Paris Hilton or Avril Lavigne; not from the woman who gave us Reb'l Fleur and Rebelle. Rihanna's Nude should've been deep, warm, softly sweet and gorgeous, not superficial, fizzy, tooth-decayingly sweet, and unoriginal.

The bottle...sigh, visually, this bottle only worked in its Reb'l Fleur form, IMO. Rebelle was kind of meh, and my 30 ml bottle of Nude just looks ugly to me :(

I was hoping for more, so my review might be a bit too harsh, but this one gets a pretty low rating from me.

2.5/5

UPDATE: I decided to give Nude another chance, hoping the warmer weather would make for a different experience. I was pleasantly surprised. While I still think this is in the fizzy-drinks-and-gummy-bears category, it is actually quite pleasant. I still wish Rihanna would've gone in a different direction with this, but I think I'll give this bottle some use this summer. Upping this from a dislike to a tentative like.

dness92
dness92

I was getting all hyped up about it as I love Rebelle (in my opinion one of the most original scents when it comes to celebrity perfumes) and I liked Reb'l fleur too. Developing a sense of true respect for Rihanna's taste I was all ready to buy this without blinking! And yet I am met with something... screechy, peachy, fruity tutti, sour sweet, annoying, unoriginal, done thousand times before, something in the vein of Wonderstruck and the like... A girly fragrance.

Please don't get me wrong - yes, fruity and nice perfume, lovely. But it's just a disappointment to me as I felt Rihanna made FEMININE perfumes and by no means aimed at teenagers. This seems to be a product for mass consumption to please everyone and make lots of money.

Needless to say I won't be buying. Sad. 'Nude'... sounded so promising. I expected pastel clouds, fluffy, cashmere feeling... Instead I got a massive fruit smack.

milapequeno
milapequeno

Too sweet . And smeels like beyonce heat rush.

I revisited Rihanna Nude and I get why I had swapped it before, it smells light and sweet, pretty but nothing new, and longevity is poor, nonetheless I will finish my mini spray. As it smells pretty!!
It has a bit of a tropical vibe, similar to the JLo's scents, been done before, but if you at looking for a sweet skin scent, it would work.

kjaja
kjaja

Love Rebelle, like Reb'l Fleur and this one is OK... And nothing more. Not special nor unique... Fruity at beginning, after 5 minutes flowery and then there is just vanilla orchid. After an hour or so there is nothing left. Dissapointed, I had great expectations.

spangles
spangles

I love this perfume i tried it today and fell in love with it as soon as it touched my skin. Want to buy this asap.The best one shes done so far.

Donaldquick123
Donaldquick123

By Rihanna I believ is the second best scent from Rihanna with the first being Rebelle. This scent opens up with very very sweet pear and guava notes perfect for the upcomeing summer! Then it turns into a very sweet vanilla scent almost like white chocolate with vanilla if that makes sense :) and the dry down on me smells like a sweet men's cologne which I love all in all this scent is amazing and I will be wearing it this summer ;) 10/10

Hallon
Hallon

I really like the top notes but when it dries down it is too musky.

I really was curious about this scent, because there was so much rave about it. I was disappointed. To me it's just another fruity floral. I couldn't find anything special about it and also didn't like it on my skin.

KaelanLovesPerfume
KaelanLovesPerfume

SMELLS EXACTLY LIKE ARMANI CODE! EXACTLY! Espicially the drydown. When i first tried it today... i was like.. this smells EXACTLY like a perfume i already had/have. After about 30 minutes of thinking and head scratching, i finally put my finger on it. Armani Code! I'm serious, they smell exactly alike. If i had to nit pick little differences, the only one would be that this is more creamy, while armani code is more fresh/spicy. It's nice, but not anything unique. A better version of Code.

stellalove
stellalove

amazing fragrance...

BUT the bottle in the 100ml is ridiculous i carry perfume in my bag and this bottle is very unfriendly!.bottom heavy.

TamsinR
TamsinR

I tried it yesterday and I LOVE it. On my skin it is creamy and sweet - I get a mix of gardenia and vanilla and musk that is just lovely. It hangs close to my skin (which is good because I don't like loud fragrances) and lasts forever (24 hours later my skin still has a light sweet scent). The name is apt - it's a subtle, sexy scent that someone who leans close will get a luscious whiff of. . . quite possibly my new signature.

c3c
c3c

I purchased a purse spray of Nude to check it out and I'm glad I didn't purchase a full bottle. The opening is nice, but on me it quickly changes to a mix of vanilla and men's cologne. Then just as quickly the dry down arrives, the vanilla disappears and as the sandalwood appears it begins to smell more like incense to me. Like you blew out an incense stick. Not what I was expecting and not something I think I'll be wearing. Not a good mix with my chemistry I suppose. I recommend try before you buy.

ravingraee
ravingraee

It was a blind buy for me. My roommate had the Reb'lfleur and I loved it. Then I saw this and I thought I'd buy it. I was really worried about it at first, because I never liked the second perfume Rihanna came out with. But when I got it I was constantly it. It reminded me so much of With Love by Hilary Duff. I had that when I was a kid, so it took me a while to remember what it smelled like. But I love it. It's light and sassy. Has a fruity smell to it.

azfiri

smells very light and fruity
AMAZING

sugahuni
sugahuni

Smells absolutely divine.A beautiful, summery scent that's as immensely captivating as her two previous fragrances.Shares similarities to Beyoncé 'heat rush' perfume which I also adore.A must have. :)

SBunny
SBunny

This opens with lots of guava and pear. I love these two fruits so I was in heaven. Here it's juicy, fresh and tropical. A creamy, clean floral with the musk comes through in the middle making the perfume slighltly powdery and subtly sexy. It dries with a warmness rounding it off at the end with slight nuances of the guava and pear.

Another splendid effort from Rihanna. All her perfumes are fantastic. This is quieter than the other two but just as addicting.

The one thing that Nude lacks that Reb'l Fleur and Rebelle excel in is lasting power and sillage. This is by no means poor just average on both accounts. I still love it though!

takeasniff
takeasniff

I had always been disappointed in this I was so interested when it first came out so I tested it several times but nothing much would happen. I would think to myself yeah this just smells like a sweet something I am not sure what but nothing special. I read the reviews on here and most people couldn't get enough of it and that's how I feel about her previous perfumes I just love them they are perfect for my skin and I never regret spraying them on I love every stage they go through on my skin and I cannot say that about all my perfumes or even most of them. Most of my perfumes have something in them that eventually annoys me enough that I couldn't wear them every day. I could see myself spraying this on all the time it just makes you want to smell it for some reason I have no idea why.

I went ahead and got a very small bottle of this today because I collect perfumes and I like Rihanna so it's a bit of fun to buy something she has released.

I have to say when I sprayed it on myself from my own bottle not a tester the smell was very intense and bright and nothing like what I experienced with the testers in the store. The first second I can definitely smell the likeness to her first one but that goes away pretty quickly and it begins to smell extremely fruity the way I had always wished the Escada perfumes would smell but they lack the creamy smoothness of this and the adult touch this has. This is not watery or soapy or even musky like Escada. There is to me no likeness to the Red Rihanna perfume that one to me is just a completely different perfume with the coffee smell sets that one apart.

I have had it on for about an hour now and it has started to settle down and I can smell the sandlewood the same way you can smell the sandlewood in Christina Aguilera's first perfume. To me if you liked that you may like this but this one is not powdery like Christina's so if you didn't like the powder and the sandlewood in Christina's was too strong on me so I prefer Rihanna's perfume. I have been waiting for ages for a perfume similar to Ed Hardy's Love and Luck or Christina's first perfume but Ed Hardy's is discontinued and Christina's can be so hard to find at times. This one I have to say is nicer than those because there is not to me too much of any one note like in most other celeb perfumes they always end up with the cotton candy or vanilla almost strangling you but this just melds with your skin. When first sprayed this is almost like a mango sorbet or something tangy. Must be the guava which I am not used to in perfumes but it seems to be all the rage at the moment!:)

I am so glad I persevered and got this because I would have missed out on a great perfume that can now replace a couple of others I struggle to find so I am very pleased with this.

I don't think the bottle is all that nice and you can't see any perfume in it, the liquid looks almost like water but I suppose for me that is a small thing but for bottle collectors unfortunately if you didn't like the shoe heel design you are still stuck with it because it doesn't look as though Riri is going to change that any time soon. I agree with people who say it is difficult to spray. The little tiny bottle is easier to handle but I have a really large one in the Red bottle and that is almost impossible to manoeuvre so this time I learnt my lesson and purchased the smallest one I could find plus it fits in my bag much better.

All in all I feel Riri is heading in the right direction I am eager to see what she comes up with next and I think this could be worn in any type of weather and it would probably smell different in each season as it really does seem to meld with the wearer and I don't think if I wear it I would smell the same as you and vice, versa. Most celeb perfumes just sit on the skin and they pretty much smell the same for everyone with the exception of people who have chemistry that just doesn't match. I have smelled Fantasy on many people and it tends to smell the same for the most part but this one I don't think it would be easily recognisable because it will work with your chemistry and turn out however it does so it's different for everyone who wears it and it would suit any age group really from little girls to much older ladies.

JemCalico
JemCalico

I've tried on this stuff a couple of times at the mall. Each time I simply end up smelling like lemon and lime soda. There really isn't much else to it. Just sugars and fruit juice. Definitely an overly youthful fragrance with very little substance to it. It's fun but it's a bit of a waste, and it kind of makes me sneeze. I'd rather go with Reb'l Fleur, which is exquisite.

ladymillion123456789
ladymillion123456789

Just got a bottle today love it by far rihannas best perfume.

CourtneyCakes
CourtneyCakes

i have this, i love it so much, it is so creamy and fresh, this is such a feminine perfume and a true classic. i love rihanna and it would just figure that her perfume would smell amazing because she is amazing

this is an excellent date night perfume or for anytime really because it is just so amazing!!!!! i love this so much

azfiri

best rihanna perfume, smells very fruity and soft :)

RyanLovesFragrances
RyanLovesFragrances

Wow. This smells very similar to Lady GaGa's FAME. I've used 3 bottles of FAME so I am very familiar with it and know every last detail. I was SO excited to finally see Nude in a store, I was so nervous before I smelt it that it wouldn't be as good as Reb'l Fleur or Rebelle, I delayed smelling it for a minute or two because my expectations were high and Rihanna's fragrances have an amazing reputation. When I sprayed it, all I smelt was FAME, minus the apricot. Once it dried down on my skin, it even developed a plasticy smell. Uh, I am really disappointed with this.

Definitely does NOT even come close to the standard of Reb'l Fleur or Rebelle.

kaejuntun
kaejuntun

On my skin this smelled almost like a lighter verson of Reb'l Fleur. It is light and tropical, just a touch of sweetness, and stays close to the skin. Even though it is fruity it isn't strong and doesn't ever smell syrupy. I think the name suits it well, but I prefer Reb'l Fleur and Rebelle to this fragrance. It didn't have great lasting power on me, unlike the other 2 of Rihanna's fragrances. I would say that Nude is a middle of the line, safe fragrance compared to its predecessors. Wearble, certainly, but nothing to write home about.

Lavenia
Lavenia

I´m surprised again. Another great fragrance from Rihanna! It open´s with creamy smooth vanila and bit a fruit´s. About 20 min later vanila turn´s into sandal wood still very smooth. This fragrance is really close to skin. It´s not agresive like Fleur used to be. It´s intimate. Can´t wait for spring and sumer, couse I fell this one will be even better when it´s hot!

Shimone
Shimone

I finally got a chance to wear this today....someone mentioned that it smells like bubble yum and I agree! On my skin I get grape bubble yum and vanilla. I put it on at about 3p after showering and although its very close to the skin,I can still smell it after running a few errands fours ago. I believe that Nude will be an instant favorite for me durning the Louisiana summer heat....the heat here always makes the lightest fragrance stand out in a crowd!

sherry1956
sherry1956

I have tried this fragrance and it is definitely on my "to get" list! It's a light, very sexy scent and I detect a hint of sandalwood. A feminine fragrance, in my opinion, and I like it very much!

farai
farai

Based on the reviews here, cant wait to try this fragrance. Its definitely going to be my next buy!

nightcat23
nightcat23

Finally tested it today! What I love most about Rihanna is that all three of her perfumes are so different from each other and unique. Her first one smelt ultra floral with some coconut and was really different from other popstars. Then her 2nd one was coffee and cocoa and was rich and deep and perfect for Fall/winter.

This one is lighter but still rich and floral. For me the orchid and guava are the strongest notes and it initially gives it a tropical floral sweetness. The gardenia is light and adds some floral creaminess, which can give it the illusion that this scent contains vanilla.

Finally the dry down is powdery and woodsy from the sandalwood. Overall a nice light scent with good staying power! Unlike other light scents that disappear within 20mins, this one does linger nicely and sticks on the skin.

Shone
Shone

I love this perfume! On me it is so warm an cozy and vanilla goodness. I can't get enough of it. It smells good enough to eat. Until Nude, my favorite has been Dolce &Gabbana por femme. It's a warm powdery vanilla as well, but Nude seems more creamy and a tad less sweet in the vanilla.I have all three of Rihanna perfumes and this is the best by far! Love!

tourmali45
tourmali45

How this can be called Nude I really don't know. Nothing sexy about this perfume - a childish scent of strawberry gum, quite linear. Not even coming close to Bill Blass's Nude which is playful and sexy and meaningful. Not a bad scent in itself, just with the name like that expectations are high.

liban23
liban23

Received a paper sample of this in a recent Macy's catalog and wow this is a beautiful summer time scent! It's very fruity and light and would be perfect for the warmer seasons. I would like to own a bottle of this, but I think ill wait a few months for it to get really discounted like her others :)
On a side note, I do wish she came up with a new bottle design. Really not a fan of her current ones.

JMonroy98
JMonroy98

This is her lightes scent so far!! It smells good though, the opening is kinda the same as all othe other celebrity fragances BUT the dried-down its quite something:) I find the smell kinda dry, maybe is the sandalwood. Its called nude because the fragance stays close to the skin. I wasnt expecting this from her, because Reb'l fluer and Rebelle are BEAST on sillage and projection. This does last long but doesnt project that much.

Jayde<3
Jayde<3

i cant wait to try this perfume out in the store the next time i go! after reading this review and all the comments I'm really interested in the notes. I absolutely adore perfumes with mandarin and pear as well as floral notes like orchids and Jasmine so it seems that this perfume ticks all the boxes for me!

Rachelevans08
Rachelevans08

I really like this scent! I bought it based on a paper sample I received from Macy's. I thought it was the guava that stood out as something special. However, once I actually tried it on, it smelled a whole heck of a lot like my favorite, Lady Million by Paco Rabanne. Now that I'm comparing the notes I see that I must like a mixture of Jasmine, Gardenia, and African Orange Flower/ Orange Blossom (probably the same thing), which are the only notes I smell now that it is on me. Lady Million still stands out as a little more radiant and magical. I'll probably have to sell this one. :-/

Again, I find this bottle design is difficult to hold! I feel like it'd slip off my hand everytime. For the scent of this Rihanna Nude, I get a really nice mix of fresh and sweet fruity floral character and rich and creamy musky white flowers.

Not a quiet scent as I thought it would be. It's kinda cozy and soft but at the same time it's ready to scream out loud. I usually don't care for anything with white flower but this is nice however. Rebelle is still my favorite as it tends to be a bit more unisex than anything else she has in the lineup.

lp112584
lp112584

I am only doing this review based on a paper sample in a Macy's advertisment. I must say I really like this fragrance, although it does remind me of some others. To me, there is a slight similarity to Mine Again by Mariah Carey, but I think Nude is a little nicer. I really do not get any similarites to either of Rihanna's previous two fragrances. Overall, to me, Nude is a very nice fruity/floral with a powdery/vanilla background.

Also, does anyone know whether Nude will be available as a body lotion? I have seen references to a body lotion and shower gel on another site, but I keep checking Macy's website and they still only have the 3.4 oz spray available.

griffon
griffon

I just received a paper sampler of Nude in a current Macy's catalog and cannot get over how amazing it smells! There is a sort of sour yet sweetly intoxicating combination between the guava and pear notes, and it is definitely a must have on my list.

Artpop2013
Artpop2013

Ok so i wasnt a fan if rihanna's last to fragrances. But when reading the decription and the look if the bottle and notes. It looked like something i would wear. So when i went to macys i grabbed a tester card and the perfume and sprayed it. And Oh My Gosh! This fragrance is amazing.Its light,tropical,and friuty. I dont know but its sooo addicting to smell like you cant get enough if it. Definitly going to purchased this scent ASAP.

versacebaby89
versacebaby89

Okay this is my very first review and i come here lot's and ALWAYS check the reviews for different perfumes.

I absolutely love Rihanna, bought her first bottle, then her second as a gift to my mom, now I was at Macy's last week and was told about her new frgagrance "Nude" I never tried it, sprayed a little on my wrist and went about smelling differnt perfumes, After spending 45 minutes in the fragance department testing different scents and making my boyfriend smell each one... I instantly fell in love with this beautiful, unique, clean, sweet, yummy delicious scent!!!

It's got this warm, creamy, tropical, fruity scent that you cannot get enough of! Honestly I was very sad I could not purchase a bottle at Macy's since it was all sold out but I came back to Canada and found one bottle left at Shopper's Drug Mart and very excited and surprised that my mom bought me it for xmas!

Ladies this is definitely a fragrance worth investing in, me and my boyfriend have been fighting quite a bit lately bit but ever since I got this perfume just a few days ago he's been non-stop all over my it makes him obessed and turned on lol.

This is definitely my new signature scent, I just got a 50ml bottle and wanting to buy a new one again!!

lizzyshreds

Rihanna's Nude smells more like Madonna's Truth or Dare Naked. The only real diffrence between Madonna's, and Rihanna's is that Rihanna's is more sweet / citrus, and Madonna's is straight up warm spicy / woody. I really like both of them, and I can't chose between the two, because I think they are equally great.

I like Rihanna Nude but I don't find it very exciting, on first spray it has something a bit synthetic, then it is pleasant enough, but personally I am not finding it to be great or very interesting.it is a fruity/ floral with a bit of an exotic vibe, nice but it stops at nice. I almost find Fame by Lady Gaga prettier, fresher... So I might swap my 100ml bottle as this scent isn't really working that well for me. I see NO similarities with Truth or Dare Naked!?

lizzyshreds

I think Nude is her best to date. I also think that about her new album Unpoligitic. I'm guessing the timing couldn't be more better, since both came out right before the holidays. I smell a warm spice in this. It's not listed in the notes, besides sandalwood, I think there is more to it than just that. I like her unquie perfumes. I just hope the next perfume she makes, she comes up with a unquie bottle. I don't see how people think this smells similiar to Lady Gaga's Fame. Lady Gaga's Fame is defintley stronger that Rihanna's Nude. The notes are very different from each other. The downfall on Nude is that when I spray it on my wrist, I can only smell it up to 30 mintues later. This is why I prefer the more expensive perfume, because it lasts longer.

eezavel
eezavel

I am not a 'fan' of Rihanna personally, nor have I even smelled her 2 previous perfumes...HOWEVER, I now own TWO (yes 2) 3.4 oz btls of NUDE:)
I absolutley LOVE the way it smells on me.
It is 'soft' but here is a very nice creamy mixture of these notes together in this perfume that does not smell like any others I own and I LOVE LOVE LOVE it!
The 'dry down' scent I was smelling some musk and sandlewood (which I love) lasted all day on me and I even smelled a hint of it when I woke up in the morning so staying power for me was great!
I guess I have do have to give props to Rihanna and her 'team' for mixing up my most favorite perfume to date.
BTW - I have found West Coast sometimes get's new released stuf earlier than other parts of the US so I can see where some people may have gotten their perfume 'early' I appreciate ALL reviews when I'm looking to purchase something and if someone has really smelled a new scent they should leave a review for it! Sometimes reviews help me w/a "buy or no buy" decison.
At any rate Rihannas' NUDE is PERFECTION! I cannot describe how delicious it smells and it has taken the place as my new signature scent.

rachellecunningham
rachellecunningham

Went and finally got to give this one a sniff today. It was nice, sweet, and very tame. I liked it, because I always like vanilla scents, but the lasting power isn't very good. It is a little plain for sure, but I think it's nice to have a very subtle scent for relaxing days in the summer. I do get a bit of a beach vibe from it, but I wish that it would last a bit longer. I don't mind the soft sillage; it's the longevity that I have a problem with. However, it is a pretty little fragrance, and to that I say kudos, Rihanna.

stinkypinky
stinkypinky

Why is vanilla so popular in frangrances? I'm so bored with vanilla scents. I was excited to smell it before I read it's got vanilla in it. I'm disappointed now.

APassionateJourney
APassionateJourney

Why, Rihanna? WHY? This Nude is TOO nude!

So, I drove with anticipation and a little bit of fear last week to purchase Nude. Walking up to the counter I was very scared. Rihanna has made two fantastic fragrances. In my honest opinion, she's killing the celebrity fragrance game with just two perfumes. No other celebrity can touch her as far as quality, depth and lasting power is concerned. Reb'L Fleur is a freaking revelation. I can spray it on my skin and smell it well into the next day. Enough about her older scents. Onto Nude

The associate sprayed this on a card and it was....pretty. Very nice and light but I don't like Rihanna doing nice and light. I want a STRONG, massive sillage scent from her. So, I bought this and Madonna's new Truth Naked at the same time and sprayed both on each wrist. Nude was guava and a hint of wood and maybe the vanilla orchid. It began to fade maybe an hour into it.

Fast forward to a week later and I really do love the scent, it's just TOO LIGHT! I can't wait to get the body lotion of this because this is just too nude! Thank goodness I've fallen in love with Nude. You had me scared there, Rihanna! Can't wait for her new Men's cologne, Rihanna Rogue!

P.S, I am VERY annoyed that the store banned Rihanna's ad so my box has no slip cover :(

brittanyswilson
brittanyswilson

Alright.. so I purchased Nude by Rihanna yesterday at Macy's. I've been looking forward to the release of this fragrance because I absolutely adore Reb'l Fleur!

As soon as I got home I sprayed Nude on one arm and Reb'l Fleur to the other so I could compare when going through the different notes as time passed.

Nude gives a flowery first impression. Then after about 45 minutes those wonderful tropical guava notes show up and it becomes rather addicting to smell! Reb'l Fleur gives off that daring, intoxicating, sexy vibe where Nude has a more shy, sweet, but still sexy vibe. I will definitely be switching it up depending on the occasion ;) lol

Rihanna makes some of the most unique and memorable fragrances which is what I'm always looking for in a perfume. The girl has good taste!

tierneydawnkate
tierneydawnkate

Original perfume right here. Soft, sensual. Spray it on your skin rather than on paper to test. I love it.

Belladonna000
Belladonna000

This is already out at the Macy's where I go to. I love it

asher.jessie
asher.jessie

I have no idea what people mean when they say this is "your typical perfume" or "basic". This scent is completely different than anything else out there, like Rihanna has made her signature. It must be because I have such a heightened sense of smell, but I find very little similarity between this lovely fragrance and Justin Beiber's weak, fruity mess titled "Girlfriend".

In similar Rihanna fashion, she presents us with an Eau that is divergent from the other trends on the market. Whereas Reb'l Fleur and Rebelle were exotic and spicy, Nude presents a different type of divergence. It's a creamy, tropical fragrance that keeps Rihanna's traditions going. It's not like your other vanilla-based, fruity gourmands...this one's intense guava note showcases Rihanna's roots. And the floral notes make this scent quite refined. It's lightly fruity, just woody enough to not dominate, and ultimately LUSH and gorgeous. I sprayed this ONCE on my wrist right out the box, and I've been indulging in deliciousness for about six straight hours. The dry down is so creamy and woody, retaining a slight hint of guava and pear. This perfume is quite a joy to wear from start to finish, and it solidifies Rihanna's name in this crazy world of fragrances as someone who blazes the trail with beautiful fragrances that offer something unique and different.

Rihanna has definitely impressed me, yet again.

perfectxpisces
perfectxpisces

I tested & purchased this tonight. It smells divine. For those who adore Reb'l, this is her toned down but still sexy & sweet sister. Upon the first spray you get Reb'l but as it dries down more of the sweetness comes in & takes you for a little ride, very intoxicating. The dry down COMPLETELY represents the name. It is a very light floral, creamy vanilla with some spice & a lil musk. Its very barely there w/ a lil umph! I love it! Rihanna has done it again.

theboynextdoor
theboynextdoor

I actually got to smell this....

&

It is quite lovely.

Maybe I am biased, because I love Rihanna, and I love the name of the fragrance...Nude...with the naked colored bottle, its so chic.

Anyways, back to the scent.
First wiff (in the store): Soft. Pretty. Familiar. Your typical perfume.

Then I walked around after respraying the paper and continued to analyze the fragrance.

There is no doubt vanilla behind this scent, but it is almost like a floral vanilla....

But the top of this fragrance must be the guava/pear because its kind of interesting/kind of unsettling for me.

Do I really want to smell like a pear?

I will say though, I could not stop smelling this scent! Every time I put it away from my nose, I forgot how it smelled and had to do another whiff.

At first it smells like an ordinary feminine perfume, but then it dries (quickly) and turns into an unusual and intriguing scent (flowerly vanilla) and then it REALLY dries and you barely smell anything but that's kind of what makes it sexy to me....its bare and soft, like nude skin ought to be.

jonr951
jonr951

Nude = bubble gum = yum = ♥!

Ok, I definitely get the original Reb'l Fleur from this one, just a little bit, which is just fine in my book seeing as how I love the original. I'm strangely getting a bubble gum vide from Nude, I'm probably insane for thinking that. The top notes are just delicious but it dries down rather quickly on me. I definitely wish the top lasted longer, that's a complete bummer, but all in all, Nude is just fine. It's definitely her lightest fragrance, which makes sense seeing as how it's called Nude, and it definitely isn't the monster that her other two are, but the lasting power is really just fine. It might just be a variation of her original, but it's definitely much better done than a lot of other fragrances out there. I thank G it smells nothing like Justin Bieber's to me, seeing as how I read someone say they couldn't tell the difference between the two! Haha! I'm terrible at describing things, but I'm getting fruity guava bubble gum, a tiny bit of vanilla, and a lighter version of the original Reb'l Fleur's drydown. Yummy in my book and I LOVE the bottle! : )

And, seeing as how I grew up with guava trees and absolutely love the smell and taste of guava, I am going to have to have this one. : )

Does it originally smell like Gaga's?! Or am I absolutely insane?! Haha!

1/22/13: I'm totally getting Burberry The Beat from this one! Great call Lolalemon! : )

ilovesmells
ilovesmells

The notes sound nice, except for guava?

Fragaria
Fragaria

I'm not voting yet Whit! but I thought her first fragrance was wonderful, her second I've yet to try, and THIS one, because of the lovely color and is that a BRA? I love it, along with the bleached hair! I think Rihanna is the cats meow, just not for this particular look. Cute as she is, it's not a look that does her justice and vice versa. This will be a test for sure, and hopefully a buy!? I want this perfume to smell and feel exactly the color, texture, and fluidity of this dress. I'm not fond of these slip outta your hand bottles! Pretty but not friendly...

Nude by Rihanna 3.95 out of 5 based on 440 ratings and 121 user reviews

Nude By Rihanna Perfume by Rihanna, 3.4 oz Eau De Parfum Spray Tester for Women
Nude By Rihanna Perfume by Rihanna, 3.4 oz Eau De Parfum Spray Tester for Women
Nude By Rihanna Perfume by Rihanna, 3.4 oz Eau De Parfum Spray for Women
Nude By Rihanna Perfume by Rihanna, 3.4 oz Eau De Parfum Spray for Women

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Rihanna Nude fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Rihanna Nude, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Nude by Rihanna. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Nude by Rihanna represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.