Designers » R S » Chypre Fruity « Groups

dislike

I have it: 1310 I had it: 264 I want it: 773 My signature: 44

coconut
Reb'l Fleur Rihanna for women Videos
Reb'l Fleur Rihanna for women Pictures Reb'l Fleur Rihanna for women Pictures Reb'l Fleur Rihanna for women Pictures

"Daring, sexy and truly memorable, Reb'l Fleur is as much in tune with Barbados-born Rihanna's roots as it is with the glamour of her present life in New York City." The fragrance will be launched in 2011.

The fragrance is an intense and daring fruity chypre, composed of sophisticated floral notes: tuberose, violet and hibiscus, - with a splash of coconut water, - over the light and smooth base, the combination of the final notes evokes the impression of warm skin. The perfume was created by Caroline Sabas and Marypierre Julien of Givaudan.

The elegant bottle, which glows from within, is beautifully designed in the shape of a high heel. The bottle is adorned with silken ribbons and an golden ring on the stopper. Reb'l Fleur was launched in 2010.

Peach Plum Red Berries

Tuberose Violet Coconut Hibiscus

Musk Patchouli Amber Vanille

Reb'l Fleur Fragrance Reviews

DJJellyBean

Ok so I sprayed this on a test strip yesterday and its still going strong today. This smells great and different. It must be the patchouli in it but this smells dark, sexy, and reminds me of heavy metal music. Probably because I like metal but this just screams it. This is a sillage beast, and has great longevity, this is rare in celeb frags. I love it and must own it.

DJJellyBean

Wow this is very sweet, strong and fruity. I'm not gonna lie, at first I didn't really like it, but don't judge it by first spritz. Once it dies down its magic. I smell the coconut but its not extremely noticeable, it blends in well with the fruits vanilla and patchouli. I like how this is described as warm skin scent I totally get that. Like I said though its very strong and has great sillage, I'm all for that! This actually kinda reminds me of her nude perfume but on steroids lol this is very likable and I could see it being a great signature perfume for anyone.
I found the set at marshalls for $16.99 I think I might get it.
Rihanna has really good perfumes. They all smell more expensive than they actually are.... and I just gotta say it again...wonderful sillage!

PerfumeDudeBB
PerfumeDudeBB

I absolutely LOVE "Reb'l Fleur" by Rihanna. Always have, since 2011...its truly a fabulous perfume, and it's definitely a sweet, musky, and fruity kinda fragrance—PERFECT for Fall or Winter wear... I have a more in-depth review of "REB'L FLEUR by RIHANNA" on my YouTube channel where I review fragrances...PLEASE Check my reviews out YouTube/PerfumeDudeBB

Thanks,
X bb

xNanaOsaki
xNanaOsaki

It smells like fruit punch on me.. I mostly smell the peach and red berries and then coconut and vanilla in the dry down.
It lasts for around 4 - 5h on me, so the longevity its moderate.
It smells a little different that the usual celebrity perfumes. I'd give it a 7/10.

chuetta
chuetta

it happened again, yet ANOTHER rihanna perfume that smells like incense on me! why do you hate me riri....
I'm going to refrain from scrubbing it off to see if the dry down is better, maybe i will edit this later.

[EDIT]
Ok, after wearing it again there was something very familiar to this scent but i couldn't tell exactly what, and as I was looking in my closet i saw it: after the initial spray this smells, on me, almost exactly like black xs... so yeah, i like it! although i would have liked it to smell like a "tropical island" other people have said, but it's ok, it's quite strong and people will definitely notice when you wear it.

dianacreole
dianacreole

I tried this on yesterday and even though I thought it was lovely, I decided it wasn't for me. There was a note that just wasn't working. Today though, I picked up my scarf and couldn't figure out what that beautiful smell was. It didn't smell like anything I owned... What could it be? I must have it! And of course, it was Reb'l Fleur that I'd sprayed on my scarf yesterday. My goodness it's rich warm and luxurious. My scarf smells absolutely divine and i keep inhaling and inhaling.

I'm definitely going to have to give this one another try on my skin. It does remind me of Flowerbomb Extreme on my scarf.

keydday
keydday

Smells like an exotic island. Coconut, powder and vanilla are the notes that stand out on me. This layers beautifully with BBW Cashmere Glow shower gel and lotion.

matej.jedvaj

i already did a review when i got it for my mom as a present but i couldn't resist to try it on my skin.....for all the guys out there TRY IT, believe it or not but with male chemistry this turns out as a vanilla car smell, you know when some guys opens a door of their car and that slap of vanilla hits you in the nose...THAT IS HOW MEN SMELL WITH THIS..... girls are flirting with me, they come to me with the line "wow you smell so nice, like a vanilla ice cream" and they lean forward to smell me :D i so love this, thank you RIHANNA!

Thongchan
Thongchan

My mom bought this for me about many months ago and I love the scent. It's very warm, fruity, and sweet and I sometimes tend to wear it during the day when I go out, but I sometimes put it on at night time when I'm over at a friend's.

I really love it and I plan to buy another bottle when mine runs out.

julso22
julso22

this smells so good on me! lovely warm scent that i actually believe can be pulled off all year round

michellecf
michellecf

I discovered this gem of a fragrance about a year ago at Burlington Coat Factory, blind bought it after reading the reviews, and have fallen in love with it ever since. Reb'l Fleur is just such a nice warm, sweet, and sultry perfume that I can't get enough of it! I use it a lot in the fall and winter for going out and having a good time (bars, clubs, etc). Surprisingly good stuff for a celebrity fragrance!

diggerbey
diggerbey

Its so easy to get addicted to this smell it just grabs you and never lets you go. But it dosen't want to take over you it just wants to make you feel good. One of the best "celeb" perfumes I have ever smelled, if this had Givenchy or Armani on the bottle it would be worth x3 more and fit right in. It smells lush and deep not run of the mill. It is perfectly balanced the way the fruits are mellow but strong and the florals are balanced as well with the tuburose kept at a minimum (thankfully) and the musk is just enough. If I had one small complaint about this perfume is the patchoulli, I am not a big fan sadly. I wish the base didnt rely to much on the patchoulli to keep longetivity. When the fragrance settles all you are left with is a very faint trace of berry and a lot of patch and musk. It dosent bother me too much but it would have made an A+ fragrance with that small tweak.

I actually discovered another celeb perfume that is quite similar to this by Beyonce her "PULSE NYC" is almost similar but it is gourmand and much frutier. You really cant go wrong with either. Both are lovely and I enjoy wearing them equally.

This one is a gem. I could actually see Rihanna wearing this perfume. And in my book that makes for some good perfume.

diamondkite
diamondkite

The patchouli and coconut grounds this fragrance into something that is a bit earthy and therefore wearable, for me. It's a fruity, sticky, sweet one, for sure, but not too sugary. I like it. Reb'l Fleur is a good perfume to wear out dancing or something because sweat alone won't wash it away - you have to shower it off.

perhapser
perhapser

On me, this is all vanilla, amber, and coconut. If it just had more staying power, this would be my holy grail scent!

Vampiris
Vampiris

I did not plan to invest in a big bottle until I am ready to commit, so I got my hands on two 7.5ml mini bottles of Reb'l Fleur and Rebelle today..I am quite pleased that I could find in small bottles here, because I have been to a few shops and they ran out of the mini ones

The outcome is that they both turned out quite OK..Reb'l Fleur is nice, it smells familiar to me somehow..I picked up berry notes, a bit like cranberry, coconut and lots of vanilla..I enjoy the dry done which is powdery and beautiful..the sillage and longevity isn't the best in my collections, but still decent. I rated "moderate" for both sillage and longevity..

it kinda reminds me of Paco Rabanne Black XS for her..of course they are really alike, because XS has Cacao and cranberry as its core note, but to my nose, Reb'l Fleur just reminded me of XS in some ways..it might be the berry and patchouli notes talking..

overall..it's lovely and more of a safe scent for me....if Reb'l is the good girl in day time, then Rebelle is the naughtier one at night..I find both of them nice

chrisndema
chrisndema

This perfume is so strong, it lasts forever. Its so tropical and creamy. It really is very good considering its a celebrity scent. I would venture to say its in the top 5.

matej.jedvaj

i just got 30ml for my mom for her birthday, i searched the whole internet for a perfume that she will love, they were to expensive or not long lasting and i finally decided to try on this one....just WOW, she sprayed it once and the more it dried out on the skin the stronger it was, it's so super sweet and a very girly scent but i'll try to pick up some girls with this ;) anyway if you love strong and sweet perfumes this one is a try, trust me people will smell this after you leave the room :D

Lybarra118
Lybarra118

This is a very nice scent, but it's extremely sweet. So sweet it gives me a bit of a headache. It's also very strong; one spray on my wrist to test it and projection is a BEAST! Longevity is out of this world.

I think, because of the sweetness, it would be best worn in cool weather.

celcia.snow
celcia.snow

This perfume is like heaven in a bottle! I've been turned off of celebrity perfumes for a good 7 years or so since they all smelt the same, but Reb'l Fleur is truly unique! It's a very exotic and sophisticated scent, lasts a very long time (a little goes a long way), and has great silage. I picked this up at a steal of a price for $15 on eBay and it smells like it's worth so much more. It reminds me of YSL perfume. The amazing staying power and strength makes this perfume a keeper. Will definitely repurchase!

angiec777
angiec777

I absolutely love this scent. It smells very powdery on me which I don't usually like but it's an earthy powder and the fruity notes balance well with it. It smells tropical in a way that is less like a pina colada (which is what you usually get out of tropical scents) and more like wild equatorial fruits and flowers. It's sweet in a grown-woman sort of way. The sillage and longevity are really good so I use it every day. It goes well with Rihanna's other fragrances. There's a common thread among them all (I think it's the sandalwood-ish vanilla drydown) and I like to use Reb'L Fleur in the spring and summer, Rebelle in the fall and winter and I sleep in Nude.

pinnock22
pinnock22

Reb'l Fleur is probably the best celeb scent out there. Rihanna works hard on all her perfumes and each one is different with a tropical vibe. this one how ever is more of a tropical spice and it last for ages. it literally doesn't come off my skin unless I scrub it which is always good. never smelt anything like this or rebelle.
good work Rih!

ChesleyMusic

This one is pretty edgy.. more edgier than Rogue. STILL one of her best release.

armacoonsum
armacoonsum

I must re-review this one, as my thoughts on it have all but completely changed. :)
The opening is very unique! Juicy and tart, peppery like grapes that grow wild here on the Gulf Coast... muscadines, or scuppernongs they're called... and they have this great, addictive "bite" to them. This is not anything like the sweet-wine-like purpleness of concord grapes. These grapes just smell *wild*, if that makes any sense. Here they are, in a perfume by Rihanna??? I am completely baffled as to how they got there, but I celebrate, nonetheless.
The elusive impression of craft/import store I always adore is there... reminds me of rattan, candles, potpourri, incense, unfinished wood, maybe silk, all in one place. Something about that vibe makes me feel at home... reminds me of lazy Saturday afternoons with my mom, when I was little. Mmmmm...
Moments later, something magical happens: the creamy, round warmth remains and is tossed about by a delicious, fresh breeze... not cold, or CLEAN, or anything like that... just a soft, fresh, tingly "feeling". During this stage I *maybe* get a bit of the coconut, but it is like the Cocolobo wood in Hilary Duff's With Love. So smooth.
The drydown is warm musky vanilla tempered with a dry, earthy sandalwood, and here is where I get just the merest hint of patchouli. Cannot complain!
Longevity is respectable, about 4 hours which is great on this dry skin. Sillage is pretty out there, and that is a good thing. :)

Katiepop
Katiepop

This smells pretty good on my skin only after it's been on like 5 hours. The rest of the time it stinks badly. So I have to apply early

Natalieanne
Natalieanne

If you want compliments this is the scent to go for... Lasts forever!

mystikfairy
mystikfairy

On my skin, it starts with a blast of sweet, spicy drippings of flower infused honey with a milky undertone. I can say it is that Reb'l Fleur is the sweetest perfume I have in my collection. At first, it can be a little too much, but the drydown is the best part. To my nose, it reminds me of Flowerbomb, but twice as sweet. For you FB lovers, this might be a more affordable substitute. Lasts about 6 hours on my skin.

Cruinneach
Cruinneach

Notes made me wanna try this and I tested it at the store. I was so disappointed. Smells nothing but masculine and a headache with a hint of coconut. Smells cheaper than it's price, definitely the kind of fragrance that reminds you of a night club and that's not a compliment.

ohrite
ohrite

I tried this briefly in the store and thought I loved it, then bought a full bottle and after a few times I hated it. This is like a fruit-punch (pun intended) in your face. I don't want to offend anyone but I honestly don't think the notes in this go well together. Sickly sweet in the same way as Paris Hilton Cancan. I thought I would love that too but probably my skin chemistry amplifies fruitysweet to the point of no return. Gaaah but how does it work? I love Angel and don't feel sick wearing it, so what is this mysterious note my skin and nose despises?!

peacebaby
peacebaby

Well, here i go, first sniff very similar to flowerbomb extreme, very sumptuous ,warm and cuddly ,comfort in bottle!!!!great winter scent,,similar to fire and ice by Revlon,notes in this are more tropical and milky,i like milky scents ,Paul&Jo ,Tracy by Ellen Tracy,very nice scent,please try it as it's well worth having ,celeb frags are mehhhhhh ,but well done,it's a keeper :-)

beccalee79
beccalee79

Tropical spice and coconut..yummy! I wear this more in winter..its warm and creamy and I get asked constantly what it is that I'm wearing. Well done Rihanna!

usualla
usualla

OMG im in love with rebl fleur. i was so addicted to it that i used to wear it everyday. morning and evening.it was my all time favorite perfume.i mean it still is but i've used it so much that i dont really like it anymore.so im giving it a break.im sure in 5 or 6 months ill be falling in love with it again.just give it a try.rihanna did a great job.

saintleegray
saintleegray

I have this in a body spray, and didn't expect to like it, but I was pleasantly surprised. It really is very pretty, and doesn't smell like anything I already have. I haven't picked out any coconut notes, it's a little deeper than your typical fruity scent. A little goes a long way, and it lasts half a day on my skin, pretty decent for not just a celebrity fragrance but a body spray. Oh, and layered with bbw warm vanilla sugar...WOW. The combination had people stopping me to ask what I was wearing, it was that beautiful.

Hellita
Hellita

Ok, it's time for a tiny confession: Firstly I want to share that I have disliked almost every celebrity fragrance I've tried in the past (including all of Britney, Taylor Swift, Lady Gaga etc. - sorry friends), so when I finally got to try Rebl' fleur I was quite surprised, because this was something else. I liked it! In fact I was so intrigued by the scent that I ordered a full bottle from FrangranceX without having second thoughts. I smelled my wrist all the way back to Norway (from Gothenburg, Sweden) concluding that this will be a great night time summer scent. I also made my friend smell my wrist, not knowing which frag she was sniffing, and she said "Oh, that's quite good! Very nice". She was shocked when I told her it was Rihannas'! On me it's warm, tropical, fruity and a tiny bit of caramel almost. Now I'm just hoping that I'll continue to enjoy this scent when I receive it, because buying it on impulse after trying it on once is a bit risky. I've bought several perfumes after trying them once and later on ended up giving them away because my judgement was hasty. I hope this will continue to work for me. I'll be back with updates! :)

UPDATE: YES, Rihanna works big time! I have worn it twice now and I like it very much. Initially it's really strong but the dry down is worth the wait. It lasts about 4 hours on my skin, but that's ok because I have a 100 ml. bottle and can pour some into a pursespray for reapplication. I also gave a sample of it to my best friend (as she loves coconut based frags) and she loved it as well. She wants to buy it now ;) Reb'l Fleur was so worth it. Great for summer! Thumbs up!

LisaMari
LisaMari

This is a very feminine scent and not particularly rebellious at all - opens super sweet, like vanilla sugar with a hint of spice but the drydown is mostly savoury - the hint of spice is all that's left - a warm but powdery cardamom note, that I find a bit sickly.

Luthien999
Luthien999

I have to confess that I am surprised. In a good way! I am not a fan of Rihanna but it seems that I am a fan of this fragrance. ;-) Pretty impressive longevity and sillage. I spray it in my hair, too. I have purchased the biggest gift set of this glamourous exotic fragrance (100 ml) with shower gel (90 ml) and body lotion (90 ml) as well.

SheAlwaysSmellsGood
SheAlwaysSmellsGood

It's a lovely smell but it just didn't work out on me. I got it on eBay and I resold it the day it arrived in the mail, so there is a demand for this scent. I wish it worked for me but it was just too sweet.

josh410adam
josh410adam

Nothing could go wrong with this perfume! I actually sold 6 pieces in a day! whether African, Asian, or European customers loved this scent! very unique amongst all the Rihanna perfumes... 2 thumbs up!

janechemi
janechemi

it opens up with a dark vanilla and a hint of coconut. then it starts to smell like a clove cigarette with a dark vanilla undertone. when it fades out it smells like a musky floral. it's nice, its different but i have to be in the mood for it or else it's way too strong and gives me a headache.

polkadot27
polkadot27

This one must not work well with my skin chemistry at all. I bought a bottle due to reading the reviews expecting it to be a beautiful unique scent. I couldn't believe it, I was so disappointed. All i smell is a dry rotten fruit smell at first, then it settles down and it sort of smells like mouldy food, for example when you cook a roast dinner and don't open the doors and windows. I don't like it at all, it's not for me, I couldn't detect anything unique about it either. The red one, Rebelle is much better in my opinion it is coffee based and sexy and classy. I will always have Rebelle in my collection. This one is just no good for me, i detect no vanilla nor coconut and I'm a fan of both notes. You should definitely try before you buy with this one.

indi3cita
indi3cita

I love this fragrance I can smell the plum, the patchouli and the ambar. It's a great combination. This fragrance is intriguing and sexy. I think is great for young adults and older. It's versatile because to me is great for day or night and every season. Rihanna and her team did a great job because I think that this and Rebelle fits perfect to her personality. To me it's possible that if I meet her in person she would smell rebellious like this two fragrance.

ZackJSullivan
ZackJSullivan

This scent is like no other I've ever smelled, and I have a collection of 50+ fragrances. Very strong, extremely classy, and highly unique. This scent exudes confidence and boldness. Be very careful not to wear too much! A little goes a VERY long way with this one! Definitely an all-day, all-night scent. No need to reapply for an entire day and night, this one will last as long as you wear it. Definitely in one of my top scents ever!

Chiquis
Chiquis

I think Rihanna and her team did a great job with Reb'l Fleur... It's too bad that less and less stores are carrying Reb'l Fleur and that it is destined for the "perfume graveyard" (watered down, reformulated versions sold only thru discount sites). Reb'l Fleur is a marriage of tropical and nighttime sexiness. At first you get that tropical coconut and some fruitness but you quickly detect something more.... Patchouli. However, it's not an overwhelming patchouli. Reb'l Fleur actually reminds me of Black XS by Paco Rabanne, except where Black XS mixes cranberries with patchouli Reb'l Fleur mixes coconut. What makes the two similar is that there is a somewhat cologne-y vibe present in both without the scents themselves being masculine.

Reb'l Fleur makes for a great summer nighttime perfume. I first tried it when the weather was cold and it wasn't as good as when I've recently tried it (we've had highs in the upper 80s the last few days where I live). The warmer it is the better Reb'l Fleur smells on the skin.

In my humble opinion this is the second best singer/celeb-turned-perfume-maker produced fragrance after Britney's Fantasy. Many times when celebs come out with "their perfumes" that "they created" and "love to wear" (lol) I can't imagine them wearing their own fragrances. However, I can actually imagine Rihanna smelling like Reb'l Fleur. That leads me to believe that she actually was somewhat involved in its creation. Even if she wasn't I think it's a great scent.

Capricorngal19
Capricorngal19

Very sexy and bold. My best friend wears this so when I smell it.. I think about her. I guess thats why I haven't bought it for myself because perfumes hold a memory. It's weird but its true. I love the scent! very moderate in silage and has a moderate lasting power. You can wear it any season because it's soooooo universal. very nice Rihanna.

AnitaAna
AnitaAna

It's absolutely divine! I ABSOLUTELY ADORE IT!
IT'S LITERALLY THE MOST PERFECT SMELLING FRAGRANCE I'VE EVER HAD!

All of my friends love it and I get bunch of compliments all the time when I wear it! :)
The shower gel and the body lotion smell gorgeous too!

I got a whole gift set with 3.4 oz Eau De Parfum Spray + 3 oz Body Lotion + 3 oz Shower Gel + .34 oz Mini EDP Spray for Women for ONLY $32.25 at fragrancex.com !!! I'm more than satisfied!

I only wish EDP lasted a little bit longer. I can smell it on some clothes the day after spraying it on, but it doesn't really "radiate" for a long time.

One tiny bit odd thing about it is that it kinda smells like homme + femme fragrance mix...My sister's doesn't really agree with this opinion of mine - she says it smells SEXY! :))

dioradddict
dioradddict

when I first smelled it I judged it by its top notes and thought "I don t care for it, another fruity one" then I was around some hours later and started to feel a very nice scent, ambery, I realized it was reb l fleur coming from my wrist! that moment I started to crave for it. now when I wear it I still don t care much for the top as I like the drydown.
red berries for me are very intensive, then I get coconut and in the drydown vanilla amber and patchouli. I feel like I could eat it despite of not being classified as a gourmand. good longevity on my skin, moderate to low sillage (? I guess, not sure yet about sillage issue)

HeavyBeatsUK
HeavyBeatsUK

I do feel the tropical vibe HOWEVER I feel the fragrance itself is a little yukky. I think it is the tone of peach because it's a bit sour. And you have to really breath in to smell anything at all. It's a very soft fragrance.

This is not a typical tropical fragrance but if that is your thing, along with sour peaches, and something that sits close to the skin without a trail, this fragrance is for you. I don't like it but lots of people do.

EDIT: I've changed my mind, I like the fragrance now. It's very vanilla-ry on the dry down. The peach no longer smells sour to me but very warm.

odie
odie

My sister bought this perfume on Saturday and I took a spritz just to write this review....I must say this perfume is quite plummy, I get the fruity top notes with the plum being the dominant note, not only as a top note but of the entire perfume. I am in a tropical climate and I did not get any of the coconut nor the vanilla notes, sorry. Smelled it on my mother (she was snooping too)and it was plum as ever.

That being said, it is a good scent. I won't buy it because I don't want what anyone else in the house has due to different personality. However, my mother is adamant that it smells like JLo's "Live Luxe" or one of her "Glo" numbers. I am currently looking for a coconut dominant perfume and this is not it, but good anyway

nitschevo
nitschevo

This fragrance really puzzles me. First of all - I think that this one is her best, in my opinion. It is very intense and well made - longevity is very good as is sillage. used with a light hand its suitable for daytime also (based on the amount you spill allover yourself really any scent is suitable for daytime. Wear what you want whenever you want :))

Upon application I get the tropical vibe and think wow - very very strong! I couldn't bear smelling it up close! It was way to messy. So I kept my distance and gave it a couple of minutes to settle. And while doing that I noticed a note and scent I know very well. It's a piece of the very distinctive Angel scent. I think that at that point maybe the patchouli and coconut combo come out a lot on my skin. It stays that way for quite a while. I can detect the peach, berries and plum but on me I mostly get coconut-patchouli-vanilla. Which is nice but I'm still not sure where I'm standing with this sexy scent, meaning if it fits me.

When the scent starts to fade I'm left with something that resembles Miami Glow. Nice and close to skin. But that's only one spritz on the back of my hand so not sure how it plays out when used properly.

I think that I might purchase a small bottle of this for summer nights :) It's really nice, well made and not the typical celebrity scent. And when I have the small size I can take it out for a proper ride ;)

More electrifying than Beyonce's Pulse

Sxaninha
Sxaninha

When you imagine Rihanna you can definitely feel she smells like that! I think this fragrance fits her image. She has a powerful voice linked to a rare and exotic beauty and so is this fragrance! Very potent, vanilla'y, fruity, musky.. One word: SEXY! One of my night out fragrances. It has a great lasting power!

MikaylaCrosby
MikaylaCrosby

LOVE this perfume. I have yet to try Rihanna's other perfumes, but so far I am pleasantly surprised. It smells musky tropical vanilla and smoky. I actually like the bottle design as well, even though I hear others saying it is tacky. Anyway, this perfume smells awesome at nighttime when its cold, but I could also see it being nice on a summer night. If I'm not mistaken it smells similar to Miami Glow by J lo I think, but way better. Also, upon sniffing the bottle top it reminded me slightly of Angel but once again WAY better because it wasn't sooo heavy.

"The wages of sin is death, but the gift of God is eternal life through Christ Jesus our Lord."

anitaoolong
anitaoolong

Reb'l Fleur opens with drama and daring, but dries down into a peachy soft vanilla amber. This fragrance is my favourite in Rihanna's line.

The lush fruity opening of red berries, plum and a nectared peach is sweet, yet there is a tartness from the berries which lightens the fruit.

There's a hint of violet that peeks through while the tuberose leads the floral heart. Patchouli adds some spiciness and the musk anchors the fragrance.

I enjoy all the stages of this perfume, but my favourite part is the dry-down. It's a bit retro and reminds me of a perfume from the late 70's or early 80's - I just wish I knew what it was! The peachy musk is lovely!

All in all I really like this fragrance and today's sunny autumn day brings out the beauty of this one.

SorceressOfTheDark
SorceressOfTheDark

There is a tartness to this flanker of Rihannas I really enjoy. It’s both sweet and tart at the same time. The longevity is amazing. A few sprays are worth eight hours which is amazing for perfume, let alone those made today. Reb’ l Fleur by Rihanna has passed my strict tests and shown itself to be a winner in the fragrance category.
There seems to be a tropical flair with a fruity twist, like the infamous candy Wonka SweeTarts, but it’s wrapped in a musky haze. This doesn’t give Reb’l Fleur a childish or teen-set flair at all, rather, more of a unique twist for a perfume. Eventually, the musk thickens and a bit of buttered popcorn tuberose peeks through intermittently. The coconut and vanille mix in but don’t overwhelm to make this a purely linear vanilla cookie fragrance, either. Patchouli wraps it together nicely to make this scent an easy, comfortable perfume to wear anytime. All of the notes mix together well to create a perfume that dances and dips to give its wearer slight changes for interest.
Perfect for lounging on the week-ends, doing errands, relaxing, Reb’l Fleur is a feel-good fragrance that I’d say can be worn through the four seasons. It radiates well with a few spritzes.
Speaking of the bottle-although looking at the flanker, one might think it’s nice and pretty and if you own all three of the series, (Rebelle, Reb’l Fleur and Nude), they are all identical except for the color of the banding around the bottle. They’d make a nice presentation on one’s vanity. However, when you try and spray them, it’s virtually impossible to do so with one hand. The base is so wide and the neckline is so slim, a human hand cannot physically hold it and spray it at the same time. I have to balance these bottles on something and then use another hand to spray them. The bottle design is the only detraction from Reb’l Fleur. It’s absolutely horrible for use.
I bought my bottle of Reb’l Fleur, along with a body lotion and body wash on clearance for $12.50. It was a steal as far as I’m concerned since I absolutely adore this fragrance for the price. It’s one I’ll be reaching for often enough. Although reaching with two hands and it’s certainly not packable as a go-to in a travel bag.
The longevity is hours on end. For me, this perfume lasts at least eight hours before it starts to fade to a skin scent. That’s an incredibly long time. I love it as a day scent for a pick-me-up vibe.

naen
naen

Bold'n'sexy, that's what it is. And somehow i knew i would love it and sprayed without hesitations.
Don't ask me anything about Rihanna's art or any present music, Jazz is my thing. But this Reb'l beauty hugs and dress me just fine!

santi143
santi143

Rebel Fleur by Rihanna is unique in the current market. It is extremely sexy and seductive. It is incomparable to any other sent.
The bottle is very elegant unlike some celebrity scents in the market and the box is very simple with a ribbon detail.
At the initial spray, Rebel Fleur releases an aroma of berries and plum with a small hint of peach and patchouli from the base. It tends to get creamy and tropical towards the middle with the coconut and tuberose. The vanille, amber, musk and patchouli add to the creamyness but also make this sent alot more sexy.
Overall this this fragrance is great for night time wear for colder weather. It leaves an impression and gets plenty of attention.
A man can easily pass wearing this sent due to its patchouli and it's dark and strong nature.
Lotion- watery but has a strong scent
Shower gel- lathers well with great amount of scent
Pencil spray- very convenient do to the fact that the bottle is impossible to fit anywhere

This fragrance lasts about 8 hours +

Lotion 3/5
Shower Gel 3/5
Pencil spray 5/5
Parlux A+

Ps. If anyone has a request on a fragrance review, check out my account and choose which fragrance you would like me to

GregorAPBDH
GregorAPBDH

Reb'l Fleur By Rihanna is the first perfume to be created by the Barbadian singer. The box is a light pink color with gold bands covering the whole box. In some cases the boxes come with slip covers of the advertisements on them. The bottle is designed after a stiletto. The bottle is clear with a black band on the bottle and the cap has black and gold bands on it. The liquid in the bottle is a light gold color. The actual scent in the bottle is a very strong musky scent.
This perfume gets an overall score of 7/10 from me :)

mary.dinoface
mary.dinoface

I was really trying to like this perfume :( theres just something about it that aggravates me and idk what it is. Anyway, I have 1oz bottle of this thats around 80% full if anyone is interested. Just let me know :)

Emilym1992
Emilym1992

I blind bought this online and I can honesty say I'm disappointed. It doesn't smell "bad" but on me it doesn't smell good either. It's way to strong and harsh for my tastes. Its smells like a very strong floral with musk and a little fruit.

Lavender Child

I love this perfume, but I really think that the list of ingredients should be on here, because it very much explains why it's so longlasting: there's a ***load of stuff in there apart from the fragrance. So right, here goes, same order as on the original packaging:

Alcohol denat.
Orange 4 (CI 15510)
Red 4 (CI 14700)
Blue 1 (CI 42090)
Yellow 5 (CI 19140)

I hope this helps those who fight allergies.

@Bruno 57, well, this is obviously not French, so don't judge it for not being 'correct' French. It plays with the mixture of languages, reb'l being the sound of "rebel", and "fleur" being transplanted into a new coinage. It plays with the contrast between the original (words are evolving, too) and the sound, and I'm sure it has something to do with Rihanna's mother language (Barbadian Creole - Bajan), and with her being a singer / musician... You get the gist.

mistykerryn
mistykerryn

After reading so many good reviews about this perfume, I was very excited to try it, but unfortunately I was a little disappointed - a beautiful fragrance, only it wasn't what I was expecting. At first all I could really smell is what I'm pretty sure was patchouli (I'm still learning to identify different notes in fragrances), and that is a scent I've decided I'm not particularly fond of. But once the initial blast of patchouli died down a bit, it became more fruity/floral, which was quite nice. Although I can't say I loved this fragrance, it still was very nice, just not something I'd wear. I think I'll enjoy this perfume a bit more when I mature a bit more into my 20's and older

jackiec87
jackiec87

I absolutely love this scent I first got it in a sample pack with rebelle and nude. I liked it so much I ended up going out and buying a full bottle of it. I think it's very sexy definitely not for little girls who only ever wear sickly sweet perfumes.

KisaSlater
KisaSlater

Got this in the mail today and was slightly disappointed.
Was hoping for a more sweet smell. It's a little too feminine for me. Smells like something my mom would wear.

That aside, it does have a mild sweet aroma that's kind of similar to vanilla and a get a strong flower smell as well.

louisminaj
louisminaj

I bought this fragrance when I was first getting into my fragrance addiction, and when I had bought it, I absoulotley hated it, but since that, my nose however has since matured. So I am learning to appreciate stronger notes, and this fragrance has A LOT of strong notes.

I am loving this fragrance, I was wearing it today and it has blown my mind. The strongest note to me is definintly the peach, and this is not the innocent sweet peach, it is a thick tropical smell that smells like a peach necter, so this is a very heavy aroma, and with this I feel the patchouli is mixed very strongly. Obviously everyone knows the patchouli is heavy smell and in this fragrance this is definintly evident. The coconut water is also used well, I usually hate the smell of Coconut but in this fragrance it is very exotic and intoxicating. I am a very big fan of this scent, but I do prefer the smell of Rebelle, but it is a wonderful addition to my fragracne, considering how picky I'm becoming with fragracnes.

What also makes this scent great is the power within it. My skin usually eats my fragrances but with this oen, it holds on my skin for hours and does not begin to weaken for a while. And on that note, the fragrances sillage is incredible, I got compliments from across the room! Rihanna's fragracnes are known for their power, and I do believe this is her strongest scent.

Overall, this fragrance is a breath of fresh air in the mundane celebrity fragrance market. It has a great, original scent, it is a very powerful fragrance and is also a compliment attracter! And for the price! I picked up the 100ml bottle for only £30! I highly recommend it.

ialwayssmellgood
ialwayssmellgood

I tested it in store and immediately fell in love! It is so modern and sexy without being overpowering. The patchouli is pretty prominent,but it blends well with the coconut and other notes and does not outshine them. I love it and I'm glad I purchased it!

Thurea
Thurea

Well, I've been putting off reviewing this fragrance since I first wore it about a week ago. Honestly, that initial spray just hit me in the face and it stank of alcohol and old lady's armpit. I wasn't a fan.

I was being rude and unfair to this little perfume. The dry-down was everything you could ask for in a timeless and mature scent. It's true; this isn't what you'd expect from a generic, fruit-punch like, sickingly sweet and synthetic, berry filled fragrance from yet another celebrity who's decided to have someone make their fragrance for them to stick their name to.

Imagine coconut, unsweetened, almost slightly savory, laced with vanilla and patchouli. If you really inhale the fragrance, you can detect the florals, so subtle and masked behind the musk. The peach and berries disappear so fast, and I'm actually glad they're gone. I suspect them to be what made the fragrance so sharp and potent on the alcohol-smell in the beginning.

It's so well-rounded, so feminine without the tiniest bit of girly-ness in it. For once, I can imagine a celeb perfume actually being worn by their namesake. It's rich, creamy and strong, and for that price? Good lord, I want another 100ml bottle already, and I haven't even sprayed it 10 times.

Perripotamus
Perripotamus

This is a beautiful warm floral perfume. I was expecting more of a coconut malibu smell, but it really smells quite mature and I couldn't imagine this on a teenager. It seems like a night time scent to me.

I hate patchouli and can fortunately barely detect it in this.

4scents
4scents

I grabbed the last bottle of this gorgeous scent that was sitting displayed on a table with a candle burning beside it set to entice customers. I was not looking to purchase any perfume, especially one that was celebrity formulated.I sprayed it on and after the dry down, fell in love. This yummy scent enticed me because it represented sunshine smiling down on coconut tree. The violet/hibiscus combo heavy fruity tropical floral on me lasts long into the night. Thank you Rihanna for giving me a peek into your world of island paradise.

b.a.denney
b.a.denney

When I first smelled this I wasn't sure I liked it. I eventually ended up getting it in the 1 oz. size in case I didn't love it. I also thought this size might be easier to spray because of the bottle shape. The 3.4 oz. size is just too tall a bottle, in my opinion. This perfume is actually pretty nice., and I'm sure it will be in my rotation. I am also impressed with longevity and silage. I am not getting much coconut, which is disappointing because I love coconut in perfume. I mostly get the boozy peach and berries another reviewer mentioned, along with a medium strength patchouli note. I usually don't love patchouli, but this is doable for me. My skin seems to eat perfumes, but this one so far has some decent staying power. I've smelled Rihanna Nude, and that is nice too. Reb'l Fleur has the staying power and silage that I wish Victoria's Secret perfumes would have.

Dee5
Dee5

This is one of my favorites. I just received my 2nd bottle today. I was pleasantly surprised that the scent is this nice and it lasts forever! I love pretty much anything with coconut in it and this smells very coconut-y and musky to me. I love it! It is a beautiful warm fragrance.

FranFran

Had the weirdest experience with this perfume yesterday. I was visiting a wonderful elderly woman, quite old, and she couldn't stop raving on and on about how wonderful I smelt. She said it smells really exquisite, and wanted to know where to buy it. She also said she's expecting a big price tag because it smells very expensive. This just shows that all the snob towards celebrity fragrances is foolish, because here we have an old Chanel and YSL woman going head over heels for a celebrity perfume. It really is good for the price, and also I find the votes for main notes above misleading. The coconut is very faint for me, I think its more a boozy peach and vanilla with a slight patchouli, love it.

midgyett_evans83
midgyett_evans83

I really love this fragrance, I like the other Rihanna fragrances, but this one is by far the best, so many compliments and it last all day!

Chocobooh
Chocobooh

I'm surprised to see there is no pineapple in this!
On me it starts with a huge blast of pineapple, then it settles into a quite pleasant tropical floral scent. For a while.
After about an hour or so it unfortunately transforms from this nice floral scent into sweet, creamy, piña colada.
Great sillage and longevity.
Nice, but definately not for me. :)

edna maria de lima rocha
edna maria de lima rocha

ameiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii esse perfume é doce sim..não nada de coco e sim baunilha evidentemente crescente nesse perfume..love Rihanna...não é parecido totalmente mais se vc gostar do REB' L FLEUR RIHANNA ..VAI GOSTA TBM DO FAR AWAY EXOTIC AVON...e tem mais esse perfume do Avon é muito bom (custo+benefício)

Lavallectra
Lavallectra

I'm not a fan of Rihanna but I was given a bottle of this for xmas. Saying coconut is the main note is misleading imo... On my skin the main note is definitely patchouli... then vanilla, musk, hints of watery coconut and red berries. A little tuberose in the middle. It reminds me of Angel at first, so if you like Angel/patchouli scents you should try this one. I found the longevity was great, overall it's good quality for a celeb frag, and I think the bottle is interesting... maybe not the prettiest but it's something a bit different.

Lavender Child

Let's clear up those coconut expectations. It says _coconut water_. That's a distinct smell and taste. Fresh, sweet, exotic. Doesn't really taste like coconut. Does smell incredible in this.

unmonotiti
unmonotiti

I got very excited when I saw that the predominant note in this perfume was coconut. However, as I tried it, I first felt a very strong vanilla note with a hint of peach. I figured as it toned down the coconut would come out, but it didn't. Instead I got red berries and vanilla.

While it's a very nice perfume, I was disappointed mainly because of the coconut expectations. It is very, very sweet, very powerful, to the point it made me sneeze for a whole five minutes, and I only sprayed it once on my wrist. After a good 4 hours I still feel it strong on me.

I'm still debating on whether I like this smell or not. I can't get past the whole coconut deal. I'm pretty sure that if I hadn't seen this site first and smelled the perfume I would've liked it but I definitely would not had bought it. Oh well.

quea
quea

I got mixed impression with this perfume. Upon first spray, it smell just very very sweet I almost can't handle it. After a while it's getting softer and transform wonderfully. Although still not may favorite scent.

Today I tried the perfume again, still a very sweet scent and the coconut somehow louder. Maybe it's my mood or the weather, but I don't like how it turns. Longevity is pretty good though.

ForrealMe2

a wonderful scent that lasts and lasts its sweet and musky and the pricing is reasonable you can get a whole gift set for cheap now

CherryKissesxxx
CherryKissesxxx

Longevity - brilliant (5 hours). Projectivity - good (about 1 meter).

It's just a shame that on my skin the hibiscus is the dominant note.

I don't like hibiscus :(

carleighmarley
carleighmarley

This is my new favorite perfume. Not only for the scent but for the lasting power it offers, a rarity on my fragrance eating skin.

I'm not the best at dissecting and describing scents so take this with a grain of salt. The peach and red berries are noticeable only for a short time. For me, the coconut lasts throughout the time I can notice the fragrance on my skin.

It's a smokey tropical fragrance that is perfect for summer and winter alike. The darkness of it makes it acceptable for colder weather.

I like heavier perfumes, myself, because I like to be able to smell myself throughout the day. When I spray this on my clothes it lasts for hours. I sprayed this on a T-shirt that I had laying on my bed and almost 20 hours later I came back into the room and I could still smell it when I walked in. So, I find lasting power is good on the skin but amazing on fabrics.

This makes me feel sexy and mysterious, like I could have a double life as an exotic dancer or a spy. It reminds me of Rihanna's song "Birthday." The bottle is pretty, yes, but it is a little awkward to hold and it reminds me of the eiffel tower. I don't think this reminds me of Flowerbomb, mainly because I got a really sharp patchouli from Flowerbomb whereas this is more sweet.

I first bought the 1.7 oz of this from Ross but then I returned it once I smelled it because I knew I had to have the big bottle. I was able to find this on Amazon, only $33 including tax and shipping for the 3.4 oz bottle. Now I can spray to my little heart's content.

ZoeGirl
ZoeGirl

I smell coconut but not in a tropical way. The coconut has a smokey scent to it....

I imagine an upscale bar that is on the top floor of an expensive classy building that overlooks the city.
This perfume smells like the sweet cocktail drinks mixed in with the smokiness of cigars.

I like this scent and find it to be different than the typical fruity scents.

Bnmaniaci
Bnmaniaci

I get incredibly strong floral and it burns my nose.

goldenlight83
goldenlight83

Oh, Reb'l fleur how I wanted to love you. After all the good reviews and raves, I blind bought this and it was so over whelming it almost made me purge. Thought I would love this and might would if the scent were a little calmer and so not in my nose. But I appreciate how this was put together, don't get me wrong I really did want to so love this but it is so powerful it stays on me til the next day and sometimes smell it after I wash my clothes. If someone loves this, this would be up for swap, and I have the whole set which includes the little bottle, big bottle, b.wash, and b.lotion, and only used maybe 3 times.

g1gglesg1rl
g1gglesg1rl

I think this was the perfume that started me off on my love for sweet fragrances & for a celeb perfume I was really impressed. I have a GF who also fell in love with it & uses it when ever she visits. The only down side would be the bottle - I have the big bottle and it looks odd now with my others because of the big base mostly & also after almost 2 years the black is flaking off. But I do still really love the scent. I would buy this again.

pipergirl
pipergirl

This one is interesting. Fleur starts out very much like Queen by Queen Latifah - sort of a sweet, fruity, vanilla/chocolatey smell. I even get the suggestion of a boozy quality in Fleur. It isn't the rich cognac of Queen, though. In Fleur it's more wine-like - a fun, partying, evening out sort of scent. As the scent evolves over the next few hours, I finally get the tropical, coconut of this fragrance and I am reminded of the dry down of JLo's Deseo.

A good night on the town, come home and cuddle scent. Impressive sillage and longevity.

janelle70
janelle70

At last, a chypre which I love sniffing on my skin from start to finish! Tested this along with Beyonce Pulse; and Reb'l Fleur outlasted it 3 times over. More than 12 hours on skin and even longer lasting on clothes. Fall signature fragrance-worthy and stockpile-worthy. Never since I found J Lo Glow to suit my chemistry did I think of repurchasing a fragrance again till Reb'l Fleur. Super value for money without smelling cheap or disappearing with the breeze.

Lavender Child

Never in a million times would I have thought I would like this. Not a fan of celebrity perfumes, ususally perfume gives me a headache, and the bottle design is going for classic / luxurious, which is not me, at all. And now I love it. LOVE!
To me it smells incredibly warm and sun-kissed, vanilla, fruity&floral, but with an astounding depth. It's so addictive, I want to smell it all the time. And it projects so nicely, that I actually make do with one spritz. I wouldn't have called this tropical, and thanks heaven it's not coconut that's in it, but fresh smelling coconut water. It makes me feel warm on cold days, and the scent waves around me like a warm, comforting embrace. On my skin, the patchouli, coconut water and tuberose become stronger, whereas on clothing the head notes stay longer. There I can smell the berries and plum notes a lot better than on my skin, where they mingle more with the heart notes, right from the start.
Plus it's the first scent that does not give me a headache. Instead, it makes me feel both safe and sexy. Daring is quite the right word.

Absolutely no pineapple in there for me, not boozy either, not too musky (just a bit for depth), on my skin the scent of peach (which I adore) stays only a short time, then develops into the deep and daring middle + end which stays, and stays, and stays...so well.
Darkly sweet deep natural goodness. Hibiskus makes it edgy / individual. It's not sour, though. It's really sweet on me, which I didn't know I loved. In this, it's love. The maturest sweet scent.

I do concede that the bottle form could be better designed (if it's supposed to be a heel then why did they have to turn it around to make it stand like the Tour Eiffel), but the colours: clear, black and gold certainly fit this well. I have the big bottle, and it is a bit hard to spray with one hand, so when I do want to enjoy this, I just leave the bottle standing on my dresser and spray it on one arm, then gently and lightly press my other arm against the other. Rubbing destroys scent, but two sprays and it would be too much for me and I guess a lot of others, too. You need to dance with Reb'l Fleur and give her the space she needs.

* After weeks of wearing it, I get the boozy notes that others have commented on. I believe them to be down to the coconut water, which to my nose has a deep 'boozy' side to it. I don't mind and actually enjoy them. It's my sexiest scent. I feel so empowered wearing this.

Sillage is quite strong (which is why I like to spray this onto my arms - covering it under a thin layer of clothing works really well for this) but if you're getting whiffs of it by just smelling it from the cap, you must have had a bit on your nose :)

...and here's to hoping that it doesn't get discontinued for a very long time!

Nil3
Nil3

So like Gucci Rush. All I did is put my nose on the cap when I opened the tester to smell it. JUST SMELLED IT. All the way home I got whiffs from it by ONLY smelling it. I'd say the longevity and sillage is a 12 out of 10!!!!!!! Some scary stuff!

pinkonyx
pinkonyx

I like this perfume a lot. I smelt it for the first time about a month ago, then I went back a couple weeks later sprayed it on and hours later I kept smelling myself thinking darn this smells good. For having fleur in the name I thought I would smell a very floral scent but it isn't to me. When you first spray it on its almost spicy, and of course sweet, but not candy sweet. I would describe the smell as a high quality vanilla-spice scent, its warm and mature, yet sweet and modern. A good perfume for the price. I also would like to note I do not smell any strong fruity or coconut smells.

ruxandra19
ruxandra19

One of my fav perfumes and I'm not saying this because I am a Riri fan but because this smells like heaven. Fortunately this wasn't a blind buy. I bought it from tCanada and I can say that it was love at the first sniff. This perfume fits me very well, it's exactly what I would put in a perfume if a had a chance. It's a must have for all the womens who love or like sweet perfumes. The lasting power it's amazing more than 12 hours on me which I love it. The bottle it's perfect for the perfume and it's really easy to use it. Also the video for this amazing Reb'l Fleur shows exactly how it's in the reality.

jolantuk
jolantuk

I blind bought this perfume, because: the reweaves was quite good on this perfume, some one said its smell like Flowerbomb (and I love Flowerbomb), I love coconut and all base notes of this perfume; it was a huge discount in my country for it.
This perfume definitely not a masterpiece, but for the low price I get perfume with quite good staying power (aprox 6 hours on skin), the dry down has a whiff of Flowerbomb, it is the best celebrities perfume of all I have smelt (and never bought).
This scent is not for teenagers, it is quite mature and sexy. It is fall-winter scent as vanilla and musk warms it up. It is very pretty cold whether scent and I will use it for the dailly basis (shoping and etc.), for the special occasions I have more luxurious fragrances.

Sadly, but negative Update. I wore this fragrance just on that day when I bought it and never again. All that day I was thinking what exactly bothers me in this fragrance and I came to a conclution that all those notes (which accasionally i like) are ruined by a plastic note which I can feel from top notes till the dry down. Finally I understood how does a smell of plastic barby dolls hair smells in fragrance. I will never purchase this fragrance again. This fragrance remainds me why I shouldnt not buy celebrity perfumes ever again.

Orsyna
Orsyna

What an ugly bottle..

AdrianB
AdrianB

LOVE this. It reminds me of fresh tropical fruit splashed with coconut water. I think it's refreshing & I'm hoping to wear this more in the spring/summer. Longevity & sillage on me is better than average.

The only thing is the cap doesn't like to stay on the bottle properly (at least with my mini). Otherwise I think this is absolutely incredible (and I'm not a Rihanna fan) and will purchase a FB & ideally, a gift set.

Islandgoddess
Islandgoddess

To me, this smells almost identical to Victor & Rolf Flowerbomb... I love them both and there is a HUGE price difference ;)

perfumeaddiction
perfumeaddiction

I am very impressed with this perfume. I got it in a blind purchase. I read the reviews here and was optimistic when the package arrived. I smelled it and immediately enjoyed the scent. I would say it's a sultry sexy scent. Heavy. It's got a slight hint of Angel with the sweetness. I do not seem to get any coconut scent here. I would classify this as an evening scent great for a date. Very heavy, sexy, sultry and deep. On me it did turn a tad powdery but that seems common for my chemistry.

The musk in the fragrance gives it a tad of a "dirty" bad girl scent. But I believe in a good way. This is a scent you will use when you plan to have a great evening with your significant other if you get what I mean!

All in all the small amount of $$ spent for this was well worth it. This is not an office or daytime scent. Strictly an "I want to have fun and possibly get some action" scent. . I would recommend this to someone looking for a deep sultry scent.

By the way it's strong, can be a sillage monster if heavily used. The lasting power is really there! Something many perfumes these days unfortunately lack!

Juliana6
Juliana6

In 2011, in Egypt I bought a small bottle of pheromone oil called "Desert secret" which should work like Viagra for men smelling it on woman's body. It was advised to use only 3 tiny drops- on both breasts and under the belly button and down to make men go crazy. I didn't really believe but I WORKED! Really Worked.
Now I've run out of that oil but this scent from Rihanna smells like that "love oil" and makes the same effect too. First minutes are all about fruit, then come the flowers (with the dominating tuberose) and then the great warm and caressing base where patchouli and amber mix together.
Warm, sensual, oriental spicy, "golden", it's electrifying, sharpening the senses, inviting, creating a wonderful mood for love.

By the way- I don't see any high heels looking at the bottle. I imagine the Eiffel Tower. :)

Mici2912
Mici2912

This perfume is just really good!!

CaSentBeau
CaSentBeau

Reb'l Fleur is a very warm scent, and yet incredibly cool... Coconut infused creamy fruit notes on a solid amber vanilla patchouli base. A fruitchouli masterpiece. A statement perfume that radiates self-esteem and confidence. Excellent longevity and perfect sillage.

BetterJuice
BetterJuice

I'm always trying to come up with a great layering combo and my current favorite is Reb'l Fleur with BBW Coconut Lime Breeze Triple Moisture Body Cream.

Good night....this is what I call sexy.

Wear this and you just might inspire someone to buy you some "Diamonds."

MarillaV
MarillaV

What a weird jumble of a fragrance! I love Rebelle, but this one is a hot mess. It opens with a punch of fruit on my skin that smells mainly of peach schnapps. Once the top note wears off, the middle notes just start collapsing on themselves until I am left with what smells like a melted puddle of Jolly Rancher candies. This sickly middle lasts for awhile and then fades into a plastic smelling finish with a heart of fake tanning lotion. What happened here? I thought it was a bad tester at first, but I have tried it three separate times from three stores with basically the same result. A big disappointment.

Museumgal
Museumgal

After the fruitiness fades -- and there's a lot in the beginning -- there is a lot of warm coconut vanilla. The scent has a very woody quality underneath the fruit, I'd guess it would be a combination of coconut and patchouli. Great for night time summer scent, or in winter when you miss summer. Not really a work scent, more of a going out for fun scent or a weekend scent.

margoess
margoess

I'm still trying to work out how I feel about this perfume, but I finally figured out what the opening reminded me of: it smells exactly like LUSH's Jungle solid conditioner. So if you're a fan of that scent, definitely check this out!

mad.kat.96

lovely vanilla fruity musky fragrance that I really like but no sillage and only last 2 hrs on me,

=======
today I tried adding this to an unscented lotion in hopes of lengthening the scent.. (this usually works for me) however it totally changed the scent to something bad, a very sharp green. I will look and see if I can find if they make a matching lotion.. I so want to like this one.

michellec
michellec

THIS IS HEAVEN!!!! I have to say this is one of the best perfumes ive ever smelt! It has a beautiful tropical feel to it but isn't at all sickly. The lasting power of this is amazing it truly is such great quality. One of my faves for sure.

Annamurph22
Annamurph22

I dont like her fragrances. They r too spicy and over powering. I prefer sweet fruity and delicious scents.

larita91
larita91

Okay, well, one of you wrote it for another perfume, and i couldn't express my feelings better:

"When I select a signature fragrance, I want to be "WOW'ed"... I want to be compelled to LOVE it. I want something memorable and something that will leave a pleasant impression."

aaaand I totally got that. I AM WOWED! I love this scent, but got bored, swapped, and i started to miss it so much I had to repurchase. Still in love.
I got so many compliments wearing this beauty, I couldn't even count! :) Some say this smells like TM Angel, but I don't think so. To me, this frag is very unique.
Loud, sexy and confident, in the best tropical way. Sillage is good, longetivity is even better. For a celeb fragrance, this is a real treasure!!!

mad.kat.96

I really like the smell but on me it is very light, sits close to the skin and only last 2-3 hours.. Very disappointed in it. I will have to try again on a hotter day, was only mid 80s today.

asher.jessie
asher.jessie

This is easily the best fruitchouli out there. And most definitely a celebrity scent masterpiece. Simply reading the notes set me up to severely doubt the beauty of this fragrance...so this is definitely one to try.

Contrary to what everyone else says, I don't rank patchouli as any of the most dominant notes. Rest assured, this is very deliciously fruity, but in a very warm, glowing, vampy way.

The plum/berry/peach/coconut mix combines with the patchouli, making a beautiful sizzling tropical explosion...but there's something else there. A hidden note, that gives me fond memories of the local hookah lounge...something dark and boozy, like the smell of shisha.

Combined, we have the scent equivalent of the color copper. Warm, sweet, but with a dark undertone.

It's absolutely gorgeous in the extremes of weathers; that is, in hot weather and cold weather. I wouldn't really recommend it for fairer days, because it doesn't truly come alive unless it's very hot or very cold. There's nothing more comfortable to me, though, than smelling this clinging to my scarf on a snowy day.

Definitely give this a try, and open your mind. The fragrance is only as cheap as the person wearing it...but what ever the case, I find this perfume to be incredibly opulent.

Opulent is the perfect word to describe it.

gwmagic77
gwmagic77

smells diff on my skin than in the bottle. very similar to a dupe that cvs had for euphoria

imbakedxx
imbakedxx

i like it , but its very strong and gives me a headache

SmokinBetty
SmokinBetty

Wow! Like others on here I was very dubious about ANOTHER CELEB smell and didn't expect much from this, especially as I am not a fan in any shape or form of Rihanna herself. Well now I am, of this fragrance at least. This is unlike any other celeb fragrance that I have ever tried.I am a massive plum lover and also love vanilla, tuberose and peach so I bought this blind purely on the notes it contains and I am so glad that I did! Best buy of the year so far in the fragrance department, so much so that I have stockpiled!! I heartily recommend this beautiful fragrance, it really is one of a kind!

jullan
jullan

Smells like vanilla, not really fruity but still a little. Long lasting. Love love love it!

naz6
naz6

dont spray it too much on u body...coz the smell are strong...but i like it...

niquemishelle
niquemishelle

i love this fragrance. I work at macys as a cashier and even behind the counter, my customers could smell it. I had a guy asking me what scent I was wearing because he wanted to buy it for his wife and lots of young girls always ask me what im wearing. It is LONG LASTING! On me, it last long all and I can still smell it on myself even after hours of it sitting on skin

Sherrywijaya69

and this is very unique from the celebity line,all rihannas are,except or nude was kinda standrd

Sherrywijaya69

very cool calming and airy,vry nice for the summer wih th cnt of delicious fruits just yumm very cream and powdery at th same time,my fav o ihannas frags,good job riri!

tyekristopher
tyekristopher

this smells nothing like coconut to me... all I get from this patchuli... I get a hint of the peach but mostly the patchuli stands out. I don't see where the coconut is at. It has a hint of a musty smell to me too. I just cant like this scent by rihanna I do like her nude tho, it is more of a creamy vanilla smell and that is what I like. im not a fan of patchuli so its obvious I wouldnt like this... sigh and I wanted to smell the coconut. I will say this, it does last a loooong time it is really a good quality perfume

love45
love45

My LOVE! That's all I gotta say! It lasts for a really long time which is important to me. It tropical and fun and flirty which is why I love it. I love the coconut in this perfume and it the note I smell the most! I was instantly surprised when I first smelled it because it is not the usual celeb perfume!

Sannee77
Sannee77

Years after it was launched I actually got around to trying this fragrance, based on the positive reviews here. And I actually like it a lot! It's a sweet, warm scent, lots of vanilla, but not overly girly thanks to the patchouli and musk that gives it a "dirty" edge. And as several reviewers have pointed out, it has some resemblance to Angel. It's probably the patchouli and vanilla. However Reb'l Fleur is much, much softer than Angel.
Probably gonna buy it!

IsabelAlice
IsabelAlice

Reb'l Fleur is a mistaken name to this scent. Guess when you are naming something by 'fleur', it would at least smell a little flowery. All I get from Reb'l Fleur is coconut, creamy vanilla, peaches, plums, some patchouli, a little musk and A HINT of some indistinct flower.

That said, Reb'l Fleur is a beautifully done frag. I was somewhat awed when I found out it's a celeb scent, cause it's much more sophisticated than other celeb's ones marketed everywhere. Sweet coconut merges into creamy vanilla, in a ooze of peaches and plums, surrounded by tender patchouli, musk and some amber and flowers. The structure of the scent reminds me the Guerlinade structure - please Guerlain fans, do not get offended, I'm not stating it smells as a Guerlain scent.

It lasts longer on skin. Sillage is heavy in the fist two hours, then it calms down. I like it very much and use it more and more often. Just do not use it as an everyday scent 'cause sometimes the sweetness of it all gives me a little headache (but I must disclosure I'm quite sensible to sweet scents).

If you enjoy vanilla-coconut scents there are not plain or cloying, I strongly advise you to try it onskin.

ImpishLisa
ImpishLisa

At first spray of the sample i hated it. But as it sat on me, it mellowed and changed. I kept sniffing myself. As much as I LOATHE the over-marketed 'starlet' fragrances, I admit that I really like this one.

flower
flower

This is very strong and one spray will last all day. I don't care for this one very much. It doesn't work well with my chemistry. It's sweet and musky but not in a good way. One of my students said it smells like a bus when the vents first come on.

Brenda Legaspi
Brenda Legaspi

I found a Body Mist for $10 and thought it was great because i didn't wanted to spend a lot since I have a love/hate feeling for this perfume.. I don't find the vanilla or coconut in it, i love it sexyness but hate that it kinda smells like old lady at the same time..

Realtra
Realtra

I honestly really like this scent! It surprised me, because I didn't want to like it, but it had something that Rebelle did not have, and I'm actually glad I go it at that size. I wish they sold those sizes of perfumes more in stores, so you do not have to commit to a huge 3.4 ounce or whatever else in case you do not like it. To me it is a sophisticated Oriental scent, which isn't overpowering at all so I am comfortable wearing it at work. I also think anyone would be comfortable wearing this scent. I'm 22 and I would wear it at 32 or 42. It's not a bad scent at all.

I will say that it may not last as long as some people may desire or want. It doesn't totally disappear, but it does considerably lighten depending on how long you wear it throughout the day. However I just may be over thinking it, for there are times where I have still smelled it the next day in clothes or whatever, but that is different than body chemistry.

sand and surf
sand and surf

I would really love to love this one. I love the coconut in it. But I don't buy it because I smell tobacco in it, which makes it smell sickly to me. I can't find a coconut one that I like. I do have one from Rue 21 that is coconut, but it doesn't last long.
I ended up buying a 1oz. bottle, because I found it on clearance for 6.99.

Rosey167
Rosey167

This one got my attention because it had amazing sillage on my friend... I tried the roll on oil tester on my wrist... got whiffs of it during the day... but I dont think I would want this one to be my signature scent... overall this is an amazing perfume, but there is this "something" about it that makes me not want it...

angeldelight1
angeldelight1

Really want to try this but i keep forgetting too! I love sweet coconut scents this sounds good i hope it is

nyoka

OK,OK its a celebrity scent BUT its a beautiful one!!!It has the scent of a fresh coconut cake and a piece of jam cake on the side.For mr the patchouli is present from the start mixed with some peaches.There is a for sure amber,muskiness to it. The thing I find most beautiful is the dominate hibiscus note. I used to work at a flower nursery and the smell of those plants,made me want to just lay down and die in them.REALLY smells good and lasts.Good projection. I usually cant smell fumes after 10 minutes but this one projects AND lasts a LONG TIME> Im buying a much bigger bottle!!!

tc9891
tc9891

My first perfume purchase, and love the scent- it's a creamy coconut/vanilla with a bit of spice. The bottle design is a bit awkward to hold and spray, not really pretty to display (might end up putting it in a different one). But the scent reminds me of lazing days on the beach, sipping coconut water and napping, very comforting.

FranFran

I have reviewed this before, but now after a lot of experiences with it I noticed it smells wayy better on my clothes than on my skin. On my skin the berries and vanilla are VERY dominant which surprised me as the berries aren't normally that noticeable in here, then it becomes a syrupy rich vanilla on me. Pure syrupy vanilla, which is nice but not worth going through synthetic berries for. But on clothes, it has this wonderful coconut water and patchouli combo which I remember falling in love with when testing. I'm sure the berries are only there in summer though because its the only time I noticed it, so I'd only wear it on my skin in winter. Still love it though! Which I didn't use it in summer and kept it for winter though,

sjam3295

In my first review for this perfume on August 13 I said it smelt like "caramelized coffee". However, it was winter at the time (in Sydney); now that it's late summer here and much warmer (25 degrees), I find it's more of a fresh, fruity, sweet floral. Also better sillage in warm weather. I still absolutely love it, but for different reasons. Amazing how different a scent can smell depending on the weather!

aso226
aso226

I'm a bit biased because this was my second scent ever, and the saleswoman wouldn't stop gushing about the positive reactions she would get when she wore it.

I do like it quite a bit, however. Sexy and seductive, mildly dark, without being too musky (which I associate with "old lady" perfumes). Excellent lasting - I put on some yesterday and could still smell it while I was walking around today (okay, you got me, I didn't shower this morning). That being said, it was heavy on the base notes - but what do you want from a perfume after 24 hours? ;)

Charming top notes. I had maybe one or two hours the first time I wore it at home where I regretted the purchase; it smelled incredibly musky and I was not a happy camper. But I've gotten used to it. Just need to avoid overdoing it!

ablancom
ablancom

I sell perfume for a living, a client of mine ordered me this perfume, canceling days later, after reading some of the reviewes here, I went ahead and decided to keep it and try it for referencing. Not really my cup of tea but wearable, to me it smells alot like Angel by TMugler for the ones who like Angel. Will reference to Angel lovers.

Quick second Review:

I am not surprised that this beauty is the signature of 30 members .. It's on my fav. shelf and I am sure it's on others too ..

The only thing which I hate in this one is (The Bottle), it's not easy to carry it in small purses :s
I am thinking of fill the scent in another bottle ..

Amalmarri
Amalmarri

spray it to my skin i get peach in the opening , it developes after 5 minutes to patchouli note that is similar to allure sensual to my nose ( i dislike this particular patchouli note it lasts 30 minutes ) then i get coconut vanilla powder sweet and warm in the dry down. longevity and sillage are moderate.

ebonyeyes
ebonyeyes

I love this fragrance all over again. Sprayed it at 5pm yesterday and can still smell it at 7am this morning. It is one of the good celebrity perfumes out there. Its nice and summery too and sexy as well

melzy
melzy

Reb'l Fleur was an interesting one for me. First time I tested it, I was in love. I didn't purchase it though. Second time around, I saw the 100ml for $38, so having tested it previously, I grabbed it. Getting it home, I put it on my skin and thought "OMG what have I done... this doesn't smell nice at all!".

I can't be sure what it was; perhaps it was sensory overload from having smelled 20+ other fragrances that morning. Perhaps it was the summer humidity. Perhaps it was because I was starting to get an inkling of a headache. I sat the bottle on my computer desk with the intention of photographing it to sell.

The next day I decided to give it another shot. What a difference 24 hours and a clear head made. Warm and spicy, more fruit than floral (to my nose anyway) with some watery coconut and earthy patchouli coming through. Dries down to a musky vanilla/amber.

Really heavy sillage too. Normally I can't smell perfume on myself after 10-15 minutes (unless I sniff the area where I applied it), but this just radiates like crazy.

One of the better Celeb scents.

TamsinR
TamsinR

On my skin, it smells like honey and blonde tobacco with a creamy undertone, and a spicy fruit (apple/berry/plum) scent right at the beginning. Unusual and beautiful. It projected nicely without being overpowering and lasted quite a long time, with the honey getting more pronounced and the tobacco fading. Next day, there's still a light trace of sweetness on my skin. I wouldn't wear it all the time, but I'd like a little bottle for once in a while.

dsonnier
dsonnier

I really wanted to like this one but it wasn't for me. It smells nice on paper but when I wear it there is just this weird sour note that just bugs me. I ended up giving it away too my sister who loves it. I think the coconut and the patchouli competing with each other. But on the plus side it last for hours.

soulflwr
soulflwr

Not my usual "genre" of perfume, but this is actually quite nice. Not ground breaking, but a very nice warm floral fruity. Perfect evening fragrance for floral fruity lovers.

The notes that stand out for me are the peach and hibiscus sweetened with a coconutty vanilla. The patchouli in this one is used to warm the rest of the fragrance, and doesn't stand out much more than that.

I would consider this a good cross-over fragrance as I think this would appeal to floral fruity and oriental lovers alike!

tabithacate
tabithacate

I was really suprised by this. This is a great tropical evening perfume for warm nights in the sun.
My one moan would be the bottle it is hideous and looks so cheap. It hides a good perfume. It should have been in a bright bottle also.
This reminds me of a tropical Angel. I am pleased with my purchase.

this is NOT FRUITY
IT IS VERY WARM AND UNIQUE

Chio268
Chio268

On my skin this smells exactly like a watered down, less strong version of TM's Angel. When I first sprayed it and smelled it, it smelled so extremelly familiar and then it hit me-yes, Angel.

kitten_purry
kitten_purry

I bought 100 ml at last summer and it was blind first smell i dont like(blame summer), then i slowly liked it.. But now.. I love it !

Prettysweetz
Prettysweetz

Today was the first time that I wore it as my perfume...I have tested it on my wrist but never wore it until today...for some reason it reminds me of her other perfume which I like...I love this one though...I can detect the flowers and the coconutty note! It's a little bit musky and I love musky...I wouldn't call it different But it is Different than other celebrity perfumes...I love it!!! And this is from someone who loves Tom Ford Black Orchid, etc..
I sprayed it in the morning like around 7:30am in my clothes and hair and I can still smell it on me and it is almost 7pm. the creepy cashier at my local market kept sniffing the air and saying how good I smelled...that's never happened to me as perfumes seem to diss appear on me and you can only smell them If your very close to me, which he wasn't or else I would have slapped him... It's a man magnet :/... I really like it...I'm buying a full size as I only have a .25oz one and I hardly EVER repurchase perfumes!
I just took a shower and applied an orange lotion from the aromatherapy line from Bath and Body Works and then sprayed this and wow I don't know how but they go well together!! I will layer this with her other perfume tomorrow..let's see how that goes!

Muskier than I expected. The peach is like peach skin, slightly dusty. The hibiscus is like dry jamaica teabags.
I actually smell red berries in this, a rarity, but they are not sour. The coconut is watery and not milky.
The lack of anything sharp in the top notes makes me feel this is not a chypre. It's fruity floral, albeit a bit musky.
Different for a celebrity product, but not anything very new in current fragrances available.

PerfumeAngel888
PerfumeAngel888

I love this scent, quickly becoming a favourite of mine. Its a sexy scent. More of a night time instead of day time scent.

tstarshine
tstarshine

This is my first time writing a review for a perfume. My husband loves for me to smell like a woman but he can not deal with scents that are too overpowering or way too strong. With that said Reb'l Fleur is soft but in no way wimpy. She has depth and so much warmth. She is boozy and coconuts but in no way is she drunk, she is flirty and sexy but at the same time she maintains her composure. Her silage is good, social, but at the same time will not take over the whole room...and she stays around to show you a wonderful time, for me, about 6 to 8 hours. I crave her company and she is my sultry new love.
Reb'l Fleur truly moves me (and my husband loves this beautiful perfume too! )

Tovah
Tovah

Maybe I'm crazy, but the top-notes of this remind me of Poison (a la 1986). On my skin this is very heavy on the tuberose and plum, so it has an accord that, to me, is slightly "disturbing". That quality alone makes this an exceptional fragrance these days, not only in the Celebrity category, but in most designer launches as well. I suspect the violet leaf has something to do with the mysterious feel of this perfume, because it's the haunting, smoky violet of Penhaligon's Violetta, not a sweet, powdery Violetta di Parma. This isn't as "coconut" to me as it is "berry", and I sense the "tropics" in this one more than I think it actually smells tropical. This fragrance makes me think of a single Black Pearl orchid in a bouquet of tuberose and hibiscus. I really enjoy Reb'l Fleur.

Ten years ago, when I was marinating myself in Chanels, if someone told me that in the future I'd often wear a couple of Celebrity fragrances (and love them)I would have assumed the scent world of the future would be bleak. Yes, I'm old enough to be her mother, but I think Rihanna is marvelously talented and exquisitely beautiful. I couldn't wait to try the first scent Rihanna named for herself, because I knew it would interesting, at the very least. Compared to other Celebrity fragrances, (with the exception of Beyonce Heat which I love love love love), to me, this is one of the most outstanding and lovely efforts so far. Reb'l Fleur isn't "beachy" on my skin. It isn't "chypre" either...it seems Oriental; closer to Allure Sensuelle or even Allure than Miss Dior. My skin gets a lot of red berries and plum, and, believe it or not, STRONG tuberose. The tuberose lasts from beginning to end (and this has powerful lasting power), so overall, on me this is a tuberose-amber fragrance. I don't find it sweet at all, but it's all relative...

prettysweet
prettysweet

I like this perfume for cold days, to much for summer, smells very sexy!

Kimmy89
Kimmy89

This is gorgeous and actualy quite sexy, but not as much as Rebelle.
Deep and exotic. Rihanna's fragrances are the best celebrity perfumes in my books.
Love!!!

Chickenfluff
Chickenfluff

Well, "Reb'l Fleur" and I have a long history. I remember not liking it in the slightest when I first sampled it - I found it too floral and actually thought it smelled old-fashioned, rather suitable for an elderly lady. Not a huge fan of Rihanna, I thought to myself, "If she wants to be a lady, maybe she should dress like one." *clears throat*
However, something had me coming back. I don't know what it was. The next time I tried it, I almost liked it. Maybe I fought it a little, not wanting to give in, after I had decided it sucked. Who knows?
Many more ups and downs followed until I finally decided to buy the scent and received it in the mail yesterday. Forget Rihanna - I still don't like her. The thing is, I don't have to. I can finally admit this is a wonderful fragrance, more fruity than floral, tropical - and as I wore it today while spring seemed to be popping up, blessing us with a lot of sunshine, I almost fell in love with it. Who knows, maybe I'll even click the "love" button soon. Sometimes, coming back to a fragrance does pay off.

antswife
antswife

Feminine, light,soft,beautiful. Love and will buy again. Can be found at Walmart and Drugstores in US for a cheaper prices than dept. stores.

Amalthea47
Amalthea47

Too heavy for me, otherwise is nice scent, very fruity (coconut-vanilla-peaches). It is very warm scent, I'd wear it at night winter time. Very long lasting.

Unique:10/10,a total love or hate scent
Scent:8
Sillage:9
Longevity:6
Bottle:7
Bottle n ad,box etc:8.5

Dara813
Dara813

I tested this perfume out on a recent cruise and at first, I liked it. It smelled of coconut, tropical fruit, and spices. I did not purchase it on the cruise because the bottle is huge and wouldn't have fit in my luggage. So, I held off until I got home and bought a bottle at my local Kohl's.

When I got home, I swear I was not smelling the same perfume! The initial spray smelled like pure alcohol, then comes a scent of watered down coconut and spice, then I swear for the rest of the day it smells like orange cream soda and suntan lotion with a little of that watered down coconut and rubbing alcohol shining through. I see all the positive reviews and remember what I smelled on the cruise, so I went back to Kohl's and asked if I could exchange it for a different bottle; maybe I got a bad batch. The sales associate got me a brand new one and everything...

I brought it home and same as the last one. My husband said I smelled like tobacco :/ Needless to say, I finally returned it today. The woman who helped me said perhaps the formula has changed. Whatever the case, I don't like it and I like a wide variety of scents, brands, and types of perfumes. I'm sure most people will dislike this review because it's negative and everyone has such great things to say about it...but I did try and I even gave the perfume the benefit of the doubt at first. This scent is just not working for me.

TilasProdigy

"Good Girl Gone Bad" Is the perfect thing to say about this fragrance. When I wear this fragrance it gives me a satisfying amount of confidence and makes me feel invincible.

The bottle is inspired by a stiletto high heel and is very unique and beautiful. I'm surprised she didn't name this "Good Girl Gone Bad" because it fits her whole Rihanna persona.

The fragrance is fits the bottle. The fragrance is extremely unique and tropical. Not the stereotypical tropical like pineapples and coconuts but unique island tropical and really sinks in your mind. Its a perfect combination between sweet and hard.

BOTTLE - 10/10
FRAGRANCE - 9/10
QUALITY - 10/10

TOTAL - 10/10

anna.glowacka
anna.glowacka

This is very lovely and comforting smell. It's like a tropical island squeezed in a bottle. At the opening i get blast of pineapple (?) and peach. And then it settles to creamy coconut which sadly is disappearing very quickly. It's sweet and tropical indeed but why vanilla is so soft here? With me it stays close to skin, sillage is almost not there. Very often it happens that lasting power and sillage on my skin are totally opposite of how it has been described here. It also has the same warm vibe as Rebelle but they are not nearly close to each other. I'm glad i tested it and now it's moving down my want list.

nikoleta1
nikoleta1

I am not a fan of celebraty perfumes, but this one is actually nice, sweet and long lasting, great for young girls.

perfumequeen23
perfumequeen23

So I went to test this fragrance as I have her other one rebelle, was about to blind buy it but thought I would quickly test it before I did..... It smelt exactly like the rebelle one I have at home, to my nose anyway I didn't end up buying it as I would have the same perfume twice. Has anyone else noticed the 2 smelling the same?

motherof3
motherof3

Too light for me not sexy just an average scent I showered then bathed myself in it ok I smell sweet but not plums maybe a very watery coconut but its bland not impressed

shaunnadeamo
shaunnadeamo

What I really, really love about this perfume is that it stays on your skin for a long lasting while yet is not overpowering. However, you do notice it throughout the day so it's not a waste of putting it on and you only need to put it on once at the beginning of the day/evening. Lovely scent.

azfiri

very warm and unique.. you get used to it

icingsugar
icingsugar

This is not typical of the celeb scent scene. It involves elements of many different types of perfumes, tropical yet warm and comforting, spicey yet sweet, fruity but very musky and deep. This smells very complex and is very heavy at first. Like most fragrances this doesn't last on my skin, but I've heard from other people that it lasts all day. Very intoxicating and heady in the same way that Hypnotic Poison is, very sensual and daring. I prefer Rebelle just because of the coffee note but I think this is more original and very good for Ri's first scent!

damewolf13
damewolf13

This perfume starts with a fun fruity splash at first whiff, and then mellows into a flirty tropical floral bouquet, and then dries down to a warm sweet amber vanilla blend, with hints of spicy patchouli and warm musk.
This is a fragrance that lies close to the skin and leaves the wearer with a warm contented feeling.

very STRONG scent...reminds me of BBW Twilight Woods

azfiri

it has a very unique smell, i like it though all of my friends LOVE it

CORCOR
CORCOR

I smelt this today I went and tested it at the shop because I really thought Id love it - weirdly I like the smell but dislike it as a perfume I had it on my wrist and was dying to get it off, it was sickly sweet and very fruity I can really smell oranges - not musky enough for me.

Agree with other comments the bottle is so naf and tacky looking.

Not impressed Rhi Rhi stick to the singing ;)

guam_jay
guam_jay

idk if anyone else smells it but all i smell is sandal wood and vanilla and a pinch of coconut if you really try hard to catch it.

Sirenn
Sirenn

Truly unimpressed with the longevity of this fragrance. I initially sprayed it 4 times (twice on each forearm) and now two hours later, I sprayed it an additional SEVEN times (3 per forearm and once on my decollete) and the scent is still incredibly subtle. For an EDP concentration, that's wildly disappointing.

Scent-wise, I detect indistinct sweetness and not much else. It's far less cloying than Pink Sugar, but unfortunately that's the biggest complement I can pay. On a more aesthetic note, the bottle strikes me as one of the least attractive and cheapest-looking in my collection.

I have Rebelle on stand-by and I'm looking forward to comparing the two. At this point though, I can only imagine using Reb'l Fleur to layer under other fragrances as it simply cannot stand on its own.

pattyk
pattyk

I tried this perfume last night at a department store. I was a bit skeptical because I usually am not attracted to "celebrity" perfumes. I sprayed a bit on my wrist and walked away.....then I came back and sprayed a bit more because I couldn't believe that I really did like this fragrance....no wait....I actually love it! It reminds me of Pink Sugar or Philosophy's forever love (I think that's the name of it). It smells softly delicious, mildly sweet but the smell makes me want to keep smelling it. I wish I could tell you about all the notes and at what point do they kick in but it just smelled the same the whole time with very good lasting power. I am ordering it today on EBAY unless I find it cheaper somewhere else.

julieanneh
julieanneh

My teenage daughter and her friends prefer in order, Taylor's wonderstruck, Jess's Fancy, Brits midnight fantasy and fantasy and Katy's purr and meow.
I can wear rebel fleur but they only like it and wouldn't use it unless they were out of the others. I also love Taylor's enchanted and they also only like it.
Maybe Rihanna isn't aimed directly at teenagers and more to the above 21 and beyond, not that alot of teens don't like it too. We are all different so give it a try you never know!

Jayde<3
Jayde<3

what ages would this be recommended for? i haven't smelled it yet but based on my opinion on Rebelle, i think this will be really nice. The bottle is gorgeous and i really love a perfume that's peachy and has notes of plum so I'm really excited to finally sample this!

foxy_princess

Smells like a wild night in with cigarettes and malibu coconut rum and whipped cream (if you get what I mean). I had to buy me this, bought the 100ml with shower gel and body cream for £20. It's like boozy coconuts and warm skin combined together. This is a right head turner too

celebrity89
celebrity89

This is another version of Euphoria and it's offspring: Curve Vintage Soul, Avon Imari Seduction, Jovan Black Musk. However, the cyphre note dies fast in Reb'l Fleur and it kind of morphs into something Gale Hayman would have mixed up in the 80's Beverly Hills. Strong, sweet white floral with vanilla.

I still think Rebelle is yummier.

Edit: I finally realized what this really smelled like: Britney In Control Curious

lilyofthepally
lilyofthepally

Yet another perfume I was looking forward to trying but disappointed by! My thoughts on a celebrity do not influence my thoughts on their fragrances, so this has nothing to do with whether I like or dislike Rihanna. The scent itself was just too much for me. The coconut... oh god, the coconut. It's a big no-no note for me, but I was hoping that I could somehow make it work. It's so buttery and prominent, with the other notes hanging out in the background. They're noticeable, but all dwarfed by the coconut. There's a possibility it mellows out as time goes on but I couldn't get past the opening to find out.

Mikprittie
Mikprittie

I did not think i will like this when I checked the notes. When I told the saleslady at the store i frequent that I recently got into perfumes she told me to get this one since its on sale and they always sold out on it. I eventually bought it after some rave reviews but did not use the bottle until the weather turned really cold. And I am so happy I did pick this one up. I probably will not repurchase but I surely will use everything up to the last drop. This is a good coconut mixed with berries. The vanilla makes it smooth and not too tarty. Patchouli is just right makes the scent full of character and long lasting. I spray it at night and I can still smell myself when i wake up the next morning. It was appropriate to wear outside during winter mornings but I think it would work on a summer night.

HLVTCA09
HLVTCA09

for some reason all i smell is bananas... i was surprised that there was no banana in it bc t is the first think i smell. it smells like some banana baby-food with the vanilla. just by the notes i would think it smells amazing but it just doesn't...

Alla89
Alla89

I love this perfume! It lasts forever! It makes me think of some exotic place like a desert island.

raman.gill
raman.gill

If I could, I'd rate this perfume 1000/5 but unfortunately I cant so it'll have to be 5/5 :P I am a massive fan of Rihanna and of this perfume. It is floral, slightly fruity but not a lot, and very EXOTIC! I smell only a little coconut but it is enough and is perfect. It lasts soooo long and the base notes are mega sexy and spicy :) It is a strong perfume so you only need about 2 sprays. I believe you can wear it anywhere at anytime, it is a very unique scent and I can tell Rihanna put in a lot of effort to make this AMAZING! :D

trickykid300
trickykid300

Im a guy and I got a free sample of this with my other colognes, and you better believe Im gonna wear it. I try to find fruity scents because I know girls like it, but it is really hard to find fruity frags in the mens department. Well done rihanna, well done...If only her music was as good...

Daisydukes
Daisydukes

I love coconut but the coconut is harder to find in this one. I like it but don't think I would buy it again. Florals dominate and i get more tuberose and patch and less " tropic". Like her other perfume ( in the red bottle) the dry down is warm and lovely.

jeffthebarbarian
jeffthebarbarian

This is the first perfume where I have really been able to understand what is meant by top, middle, and base notes.
The top notes are very sweet and floral. My boyfriend described it as Smarties Candy.
The middle notes are HUGELY floral on me. I get Tuberose BIG time. The first time I tried it, I washed it off at this point because it was just too much. I tried the lotion after that (which has tremendous staying power and sillage on it's own), and I was able to make it past the middle notes to the...
Base Notes: WOW! This dries down to a creamy and sweet patchouli on me. I wish the whole perfume was this base. It's so beautiful. I couldn't believe this perfume which I was "Meh" about could produce this LOVELY smell toward the end.
The dry down is very reminiscent of Forbidden Euphoria on me.

I have cool skin, so fragrances on me usually stay close to the skin, but Reb'l LaFleur on me has Massive projection that stronger as the perfume goes along. My skin tends to magnify Rose and Tuberose notes, so when the middle hits, this fragrance becomes a little too much.
The dry down with the patchouli is extremely lovely and my favorite part, but I don't know that I would buy this perfume for just that.
The dry down is so similar to Forbidden Euphoria, which smells like that for pretty much the whole time I put it on, that I think it would be silly to suffer through the middle notes to get to the lovely dry down.

Still, if you don't have skin that magnifies the tuberose, this may work for you. It's a pleasant, if loud, fragrance.

florblanca
florblanca

I received a bottle of this for Christmas and to my great surprise, I quite like it. I usually avoid celebrity fragrances all together due to their typical cheap candy smell and terrible marketing and packaging. Not to mention I'm not a fan of most of the celebrities that release fragrances. I do like Rihanna though, I've always admired her style and enjoyed her music and her perfume isn't bad either.

Reb'l Fleur is not in the same class as the other perfumes in my wardrobe but it does have its own unique charm. It is a sweet and creamy tropical fragrance and I have received compliments wearing it. I've been told it's 'sweet but nice'. To me it is the perfume equivalent of a sequined mini skirt - not something you wear all the time or when you want to feel refined and elegant, but a little piece of fun and sexy for those times you just want to let loose.

Miss Mego
Miss Mego

This is the only perfume that I purchased because I loved how it smelled on a stranger. I was riding the train into school one day sitting next to a girl who smelled divine. When I asked her, she said she was wearing Reb'l Fleur! I was actually surprised because it didn't really smell like a fruity sweet celebrity scent. I ordered a bottle online that day! The value in this fragrance is incredible it smells much more expensive than it is. I get a tangy, spicy fruity opening a tropical floral middle and a heavenly patchouli vanilla dry down. The dry down reminds me a little of Jessica Simpson's Fancy Nights. This is woody, tropical, and musky seductive all at the same time. Longevity is really good and Sillage is excellent, spray lightly with this one! My only complaint is the bottle itself. I don't even have the largest one and it's awkward to spray. This scent makes me want to try her other two also.

Perfumegoddess23
Perfumegoddess23

This perfume stands far different from the rest of "typical" celebrity scents I have/or tested. This is one of my top favourites for sure! I get so many compliments every time I where this. It smells like a unique Caribbean tropical breeze, like the perfect mix of creamy coconut & peaches with just the right amount of musk to turn it classy & sophisticated, I love wearing this scent when I'm dressed professional & have a attitude like I'm confident & ready to start my day! The lasting power is phenomenal RIHANNA impressed me!!!

Angeldelight900
Angeldelight900

After reading the reviews and also coconut being my fav scent I'm Defo gonna smell this d hopefully wear it soon :)

jessigirl
jessigirl

I didn't like this fragrance at first, it was very cloying to me. But i recently tried it again and I loved it! I notice that in the dry down a nice patchouli smell, so nice! even the coconut isn't too much and I don't like coconut scents. lasts a long time too!

40plus&fab
40plus&fab

I'm not a celeb star-gazer & Im usually averse to celeb frags (nothing personal against the celeb, just me) Anyway, I rec'd this little caribbean gem as a gift. I expected something directed at the much younger heavy syrup fruit-cocktail market. I must admit I'm totally surprised at how much I like this. I'm attracted to what I call "vacation" scents (eg 7:15am in Bali, CSP Aloha Tiare, MemLiq Vacaciones) Frags that take you to some warm & exotic place. I welcome this journey to my collection. This is sweet and yummy, warm and spicy, almost edible. On my skin I smell toasted coconut, vanilla rum and brandied cherries, then the amber spices it up & tones down the edible quality (except in the "come hither" sense). This is heavy and warm but the tropical elements makes you think of sun-kissed skin and celebrating Christmas in the sunny caribbean. So it works in summer and winter.

sayrmaillah@yahoo.com
sayrmaillah@yahoo.com

An exotic scent. It's also a unique fragrance that smells nothing like any perfumes that are out there. If you're looking for something different, this is it. Both longevity and silage are moderate which is not really that bad. Anyhow, this fragrance is suitable for the mature crowd. I don't consider reb'l fleur by Rihanna to be sweet. You can wear it anytime of the day or year and any occasions. There's nothing bad I can say about this. It's all good. From the first spritz till the dry down. When you first smell it base on the pyramid notes, all you get is an amazing smell. What an excellent combination of notes that really works. Rihanna did nothing wrong with this and she did do a great job. You also won't get any terrible or gross smell like some other perfumes would. I would say that this is a sophisticated scent and I just can't get enough of it. I love it... 2 thumbs up for Rihanna...<3<3..=D

Cadnuim
Cadnuim

I'm not a Rihanna fan so wasn't sure what to expect. I was pleasantly surprised though, it's a very nice coconut, gentle tropical smell that isn't too sickly sweet. I'm very picky about coconut, but it's used really well here. I might buy it, it's so nice. It lasts quite well too :)

xbree
xbree

FABULOUS. SO COMPLETELY TROPICAL AND UNIQUE. magnifique!
so amazing, her best scent in my opinion. i have definitely found my signature scent. so longlasting and the sillage is perfect. it was worth every penny.

NotLovelyJustMe
NotLovelyJustMe

I tried it in Macy's but it was sticky and intoxtincating. It was a good smell and I might think it over on buying it but as far as it goes Try not to put it on your skin too much cause then you will feel like you where dipped in honey. Delicious smelling honey lol...

Ragzin
Ragzin

In the first seconds this is a fruit explosion, the peach is clearly there, it's sweet but there's some citrus to balance it out. Then after a few minutes shit goes crazy and the citrus notes completely take over making the fragrance a bit too strong for me, then after that they get softer. However i think this is a perfect fruity scent for the summer, really unique :)

Tiffanygeorge

My husband just bought me this after smelling it at work..
When I saw it was rihanna (I'm not a fan) I expected it to be disgusting.
I sprayed and my first reaction was omg! It was so strong! After a few minutes it calms down and it smells really nice :)
It's not tacky or cheap smelling like other celeb perfumes. Quite a classy and sophisticated smell.

Tiffanygeorge

My husband just bought me this after smelling it at work..
When I saw it was rihanna (I'm not a fan) I expected it to be disgusting.

livrose
livrose

I can't believe the amount of compliments I get when I'm wearing this perfume (boys seem to like it more than girls by the way.) It's a very classy/elegant perfume in my opinion. I sprayed it on my scarf 5 days ago and can still smell it now so it's very long lasting. I would repurchase this over and over; it's almost becoming my favourite perfume and I thought there would be no over scent that could overtake that, so it must be good.

lovece7
lovece7

This was a blind buy. After scourging every website that held reviews on this fragrance I went ahead and ordered it online. Everyone seemed to liked it, after all. The following day I headed out to ULTA to test out what I had just purchased. As soon I spritz and sniffed I became instantly turned off. I HATED it! It was so spicy, strong, and...SPICY!

But here's the thing. My senses were only use to the very young and sugary likes of gourmand and sweet-floral fragrances such as Pink Sugar, Fantasy, Fancy, Victoria Secret concoctions, and the like. If you're someone with a collection like this, Reb'l Fleur will shock your senses. You need to obtain a more sophisticated sense of taste/smell to be able to appreciate Reb'l Fleur. I noticed the people who are seething with hate for this fragrance tend to lean towards those young sugary fragrances (I checked their fragrance wardrobes to understand why so much hate). So my theory is correct.

Since I had already purchased it I couldn't return it and decided to wait a few more days before giving it another go. Now that I sit here with the fragrance on my wrist I can't help but smile whenever I smell it. I can't understand how I went from hating it to enjoying it. It's almost as if my olfactory perception has matured overnight. I now get it. Rihanna's Reb'l Fleur isn't in the league of Britney or Jessica Simpson, no, it's hanging around with the likes of Thierry Muglar and Coco Chanel in it's sophistication and complexity. If you purchase this fragrance with the mindset of another sweet celeb fragrance, then you're going to be disappointed or just plain confused.

Funnily enough, I no longer detect the strong spiciness. Perhaps I only thought it was extremely spicy because I only expected sugar. But it's really nice now...Go figure! A little goes a long way! I wouldn't do more than two sprays of this. This stuff is potent, and VERY long lasting. The scent is still on my shirt from when I sprayed it 5 days ago.

Reb'l Fleur is sugar and spice and everything nice.

angeldoll
angeldoll

This is luxury fragrance full of fruits :) Peaches, plums, berries wrapped in coconut. Beautiful perfume, to eat. Every time I feel it , I have a craving for ice cream or sorbet. And when I close my eyes, I imagine the Caribbean, white sand and night...I can see myself with a tall man,who has nice body... This man touches my skin, smell my neck and whispers to me nice things, aw :) Great job Riri !

kaejuntun
kaejuntun

Reb'l Fleur is a very nice scent. After reading all of the reviews here I almost expected something that was going to knock my socks off, and I admit it I do really like it and will wear it on a semi-regular basis during the day. I like that although coconut is one of the notes in the fragrance it doesn't come off smelling like suntan lotion. There is nothing wildly unique about Reb'l Fleur, no notes that really make a statement. However, being that it is not overly sweet or strong and the longevity is great, I think it was worth the purchase.

emily.dragon
emily.dragon

The first time I smelt this perfume I was on holiday in Barbados and discovered it through Rhianna's home island. Ever since wearing this perfume in Barbados it takes me back there each time I spray it at home. The bottle is interesting and the fragrance is an explosive delight from the Caribbean garden of Eden.

burgundyaltima

smells like coconut and cigarette butts.. very strong incense smokey vibe..best used in COLD WEATHER ONLY..smells like u walked in some hippie/rasta hookah bar..i like..but will probably not repurchase this one again..

1nov
1nov

I ordered the second bottle of this perfume .. I think it's nice for winter ..

sunshineandroses
sunshineandroses

I tried this for fun not expecting it to be something other than another celebrity frangrance. I was surprised that after wearing it on my skin for awhile that it seemed to agree with my chemistry and bloom on my skin. When first applied it didn't impress me at all but it just needed time blend on my skin.
It's not a hot sexy perfume as the advertising would imply but a very feminine scent.
It's a vanilla scent and most vanilla scents do work for me. It looks like this one doesn't agree with everyone but it's worth trying.

lizmarrero
lizmarrero

i didn't like this one at all!! it's not the kind of fragrance i like.. it's too strong and i smells too mature.. it really stinks! i love rihanna but i'm not loving her perfumes so far. the only thing nice about it is the bottle.

gawerika
gawerika

The bottle design has put be off for almost a year until last week I was browsing through insearch for a fragrance to wear to an upcoming wedding that I smelled this perfume...had to sample it immediatly and to had to buy it pronto!! The scent is so just me...a women that commands her presence to be felt. I bough the trio set containing a shower gel, hand & body lotion (which is potent on its own that I wear it during the day...even too much of it induce a headache, I mostly reserve the perfume for night) & the perfume. The only downside for me (which I'm sure is a plus for most though) is the heavey dose of patchouli as too much of it instantly gives me a migrane especially in summer. It is quiet longlasting on me (about 7+ hours...a little goes a long way) and the silage alone from the lotion radiats within a arms lenght and the silage from the EDP ridiates about a feet from me. A definite keeper especially if you like Gucci Rush Angel by TM and is looking for a cheaper alternative to wear daytime or during weekends!! It's fierce, sassy, sulty and classy!! xoxo

cocosophia
cocosophia

I like this perfume, but it is very overpowering! One squirt and i have a banging headache all day! I gave this to my sister in the end, which is a shame as its a very feminine and seductive smells, which i like! This perfume has a great staying power and my sister is always getting compliments!

Jess1fireflight

If you expect heady coconut from this one compared to many coconutty scents, this is not like that. the cpconut here is coconut WATER. big difference. and its fresher and not sticky sweet at all.

aurora21
aurora21

Out of all the perfumes that I own this I've is my favorite. Everyone I wear it I get compliments on how good it smells. I can also smell it on myself all day and that's something that even some expensive perfume don't do for me. I will repurchase this one many times.

RyanLovesFragrances
RyanLovesFragrances

I have always hated this perfume bottle. I really never liked it. But I was shopping yesterday and I saw this on sale so I decided to test it. And I could not believe what I was smelling. It is not even in the field of what I was expecting. I expected a light fruity scent but instead, I was pleasured with a heavy, dark accord of tropical florals and musky notes of fruit, spice and coconut. So I bought the 30ml for $24. This is one of my favourite scents now. It is very classy and mature. The note I get the most of is peach in the top note, it stands out nicely as an oriental sort of smell. The berries and plum are in the background but are less pronounced. In the middle, I get all the florals but mainly violet, and the coconut water is definitely there. It's very summery. In the bottom notes, I mainly get the musk and vanilla. They work together nicely. Overall, I am overwhelmed by how amazing this scent is. It's a must have! It has even intrigued me to buy Rebelle and Nude. Give it a try!!

vanilla1975
vanilla1975

Bottle of surprises...The real scent appears after few hours and has layers, then I can't stop sniffing my wrist lol. Fits to anyone loving strong spicy fruity perfumes. That's how I imagine the smell of tropical island :)

ggkeller
ggkeller

I love this scent!!!I do smell the coconut a little but not as much as I thought I would.

TilasProdigy

This smells great. It smells way different then most perfumes. Its very unique as well as the bottle.

JamieOh70
JamieOh70

I love this perfume. This perfume smells strongly of coconut and peach with a vanilla background. I love how the coconut doesn't smell like cheap play doh and flows nicely with the rest of the notes. This will make a nice fall/winter scent for me(:. The lasting power is great too, and the smell is strong so i only spray it one or 2 times.

magda14012

I did not expect the celebrity scent to be complicated and this one took me by surprise. And I mean, totally! It smells fruity, on my skin I find some smiliarities to the latest chypre Miss Dior. The scent is rich, with moderate sillage but lasts forever. The tuberose and green coconut give it the niche vibe and creamy feeling.Definetely worth a try

aqua76239
aqua76239

This is an interesting scent. I was expecting lot of coconut since everyone mentions how they loved the coconut in it but I can't smell any coconut at all. Since I am coconut lover, this was dissapointing.
What I do smell is peach, and heady plums mixed with amber, prominent patchouili and vanilla. The only reason that I can tell there is tuberose in it is because it has very prominent creamy syrupy note. This is not fresh tuberose or even close.
Lasting power appears to be very good-one spray on my hand is still distincly there 3 hours later. This is not loud scent that will hit you in the face but rather something that lingers on your skin and you need to get close to someone to smell it.
Also, as soon as I smelled it, I realized it reminded me of something-anyone remembers St John's scent? Either that or Gucci Rush. For me, both scents had this thick syrupy feeling that was rather sweet and heady.
As for Rihanna's scent-I like it but don't love. Its a nice scent but not quite "me". And btw, there is nothing "fleur" about it whatsoever

sweetiepea161616
sweetiepea161616

This fragrance is amazing! Why you ask? Because it manages to incorporate a strong coconut note WITHOUT that suntan lotion vibe! I love coconut, but only REAL coconut, not Hawaiian Tropic suntanning oil (which smells great btw, but not for a perfume, IMO). This perfume is soft but delicious, sweet, but far from cloying, and it is as refreshing as sipping coconut water. Real coconut water. It makes me feel like I’m on the beach, but not chewing on a sugary coconut confection. That is really why I find this perfume so special. Coconut is a really hard note to get right, and Reb’l Fleur does a great job, especially for a celeb scent.

Jess1fireflight

The first time that I smelled this scent was when it first arrived..smelt it on paper and all I thought was that it was a dry type of scent, too mature for me... but after many months passed and many reviews read I decided to smell it again. By the time I kept smelling it, i just couldnt forget about the scent. so unique and so different to all the fruities I have. I finally was able to buy a 1 oz at Burlington Factory and I have grown to just love this masterpiece. So unique, strong but not overpowering, perfect sillage and unbelievable lasting power. On my skin it has the most beautiful drydown and during this 9 hours and counting of wear..Ive smelt this beautiful splash of the scent once in a while...I just love it and crave it.

magda14012

Tested it today and was truly surprised by the notes. Smells of the coconut water all the way through. It is creamy, sweet but not overly so and exotic. The sillage and longevity are fab! It could be definetely make a niche frag, as the notes are really quite unique. Very well done!

Lexy656612
Lexy656612

Wow !! I smelt thus in superdrug and I literally can't stop thinking about how delicious it is !!! My friend has her second perfume which is quite nice but her first is deffo better. Very coconutty and sexy. I NEED it !!!

Lavenia
Lavenia

This is what I was looking for loooong time. I love it. Sexy, not too heavy, but still people around you knows you are wearing a parfume. Love the coconut touch. My favorite one.

Cbizzle
Cbizzle

I love this perfume, it's very floral, yet grown up and timeless, it's not a sickly, sweet candy perfume which can often be the case with celebrity fragrances. I also spray this on in the morning and still smell it in the evening, lovely perfume, floral and feminine, yet sexy and timeless, love it! Well done Rihanna, will be trying her other scents!

xjulietdx
xjulietdx

This is an interesting celebrity-fragrance. Rihanna is a beautiful & sensual women and she did a good job with Reb'l Fleur. It's a passional and tropical scent, I would wear this on a summer day at the beach.

It opens with peach, red fruits and coconut, smells like a tropical cocktail! It stays like that for a couple hours and then it became a bit more floral. I'm able to smell the hibiscus and a tiny bit of the sweet plums. It smells very sweet but the dry down is pure patchouli with vanilla to me. Well done and balanced, this is awesome.

Loabud
Loabud

I purchased this without trying, and really enjoyed it. At first it really has something of Miami Glow is like a mix between Miami Glow and Heat. The coconut is quite pronounced, as well as peach. It's sweet, but not enough to get sick or something, it changes a lot in the drydown, with floral, patchouli, amber and vanilla,slightly spicy, very sensual. I think it goes well in any season, it has this tropical touch, but is also sweet and warm. On my skin the staying power was 6-7h, and 24h on clothes. The projection was not as great as expected, but it's still a good perfume. I'm happy to have it.

Cairo Rose
Cairo Rose

My daughter received this as a gift and I often find myself going in her room to put this on. I think it is more of a cool weather or evening fragrance, the coconut does not stand out on my skin....I get an earthy, warm snuggly blanket feel...but still romantic with a shy sexiness. The bottle shape reminds me of some yellow painted bottle of perfume I had from the early 80s... anyone remember it? The scent too seems familiar from WAAAY back then too. So overall review....bottle nothing grand but the scent is lovely.

Just saw the yellow bottle I remembered as a kid that is similar shape...20 Carats by Dana

milapequeno

OMG ! I am in love whit this. Love Love Love.

Perfect notes, sillage e staying power !

RoRoSe

I have reviewed this before .. and after using nearly 3/4 of the bottle I want to say : This is totally stunning, alluring and delicious chypre fruity .. perfect for autumn/winter ..
One of my top 5 perfumes for winter ..

Big love <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

nastygal
nastygal

The moment I sprayed this onto my arm I fell in love! It smells so warm, but slightly sweet. It's a must buy.

Sabrina_A
Sabrina_A

It's a nice and "cute" fragrance but I prefer the red one (Rebelle). I do have both and I think that they smell a liiiitttleee bit like each other.

Unfortunately, the lasting-power ain't that good (on my skin), but it's ok if you're one of those who doesn't want to smell like a coconut the entire day haha :)

Irisfvh
Irisfvh

Love Rihanna! The bottle and the commercial are so so nice, but I didn't really like this fragrance much. It's interesting but just not for me!

MissMordecai87
MissMordecai87

When I first got it, I returned it because it was just kinda weird to me at the time. Then, about a year later, I was CRAVING it. So I went back and got it again. The coconut is prominent, but not at all summery. Almost like a toasted coconut. It is something you have to be in the mood to wear. It's not an everyday scent to me. It's more for something special in my opinion because it's very unique.

French Boudoir Doll
French Boudoir Doll

I am almost embarassed to write a review here...but I just must.
I have sampled this before in the summer...and thought...of this is nice... I am a gourmand junky btw...I tried it again today in the cool weather and what a surprise! I had Coco Noir on one spot, and Madamoiselle on another and here layed Fleur! The Chanel just sat and was only predictable...and the Fleur...knocked my socks off...with a much longer longevity as well. I kept wifting scents of it even through my blouse....Pure yumminess!
I am a lover of Shalimar, and Chanel Coromandel, and Tobac Blond...and what I would say were some more elegant perfumes...so I was so surprised at the mightyness of this Rihanna.
Not a personal fan of hers and will hold my personal comments and opinions... I do not like the strappy bottle and think it is more a bondage desifn than an elegant flacon....but the duft itself speaks highly to my nose. It should with out a doubt be tried if you are a lover of gourmand scents.

rickyrebarco
rickyrebarco

Just tried a sample of this fragrance on my arm and I really liked it. I normally don't do celebrity scents but I love Miss Ri-Ri and I love the tropics, so I had to try it.

It was a little too fruity for me at first but very pleasant and then a definite edge appears in the scent that gets stronger during the drydown, a woody, faintly musky, spicy, vanilla scent. Drydown is pretty distinctive I think and really great. The coconut note is so subtle it doesn't stick out like a sore thumb, it enhances the other wondeful notes.

I would say the composition of the fragrance with sweetish notes contrasted with edgier seemingly conflicting notes mimics the structure of Angel. I am going to have to buy a bottle of this along with another Rihanna CD. Thank you, Rihanna for endorsing this lovely scent!

ForrealMe2

i love this perfume...it is up there with miss dior le parfum because it is a sweet musky,spicy perfume just like miss dior le parfum is.. this is such a mature scent and different from the the celebrity perfumes...this has that sweetness your looking for but if your looking for something more mature and classy this is it...and i think this one is better than the new one she just put out in the red bottle which is more of a chocolate smelling musk..i think this is more of a berry musk so i suppose it just depends on what is your preference in taste...musky scents usually will make a perfume last longer and project better this perfume has good sillage. I consider this up there in celebrity perfumes like jessica simpsons fancy line which i absolutely adore and the prices when shopping online are so reasonable..if your looking for mature spicy,musky and sweet scents this one is a go for sure!

theprophetblog
theprophetblog

My friend has this and I really like it. The coconut and vanilla is really nice.

Shimone
Shimone

On my skin Reb'l Fleur is a lighter flirty version on TM's Angel with a splash of coconut! Im definitely looking forward to wearing it this fall/winter.....

annasmells
annasmells

Intense perfume, not long-lasting. It's mature and tropical and deep. Comes on strong at first and makes you think it will never wash off but it sticks around for only an hour or two on the skin. My fiance picked this one out for me and I ended up getting rid of it after a fair shot; not something I'd choose to wear to work or casually every day. Makes me sneeze.

FranFran

I know I said in my review for Rebelle that I liked it more than Reb'l Fleur, but I change my mind. I think its probably because my hype for it died down know I can compare them properly and I like Reb'l Fleur more to be honest. In fact, Reb'l Fleur is actually my FAVOURITE fragrance ever. This isn't one of those "one of my favourites" its so amazing I know for sure its my favourite. I'm not like people that hates celebrity fragrances, as I think its stupid to hate the way something smells based on the image it has, but even if I wasn't a fan of celebrity fragrances I would still love this. Despite all the fruity-ness seen in the notes, I actually find it spicy. It smell coconut, berries and patchouli the most thoughout the fragrance(the berries stays a while but dissappears at some point) and it doesn't have that much vanilla as I expected it to have. Has the best sillage and lasting power from all celebrity fragrances, and will even give branded fragrances a tough time! The only fragrance that can easily beat its sillage and longevity is Angel in my opinion. I remember hated the bottle and describing it as a "weapon" but now I like it too. Its just so eleagant! The way its shaped, the colour, the black ribbons, it ties together so nicely with the scent! This is not for people who are subtle though, its very bold, flirty and kinky smelling! This right here is 10/10. Still love rebelle though! Just like this more. (BTW, this is a completely honest review like all my others. I am a Rihanna fan, I'll admit, but not her biggest. That honour goes to Lady Gaga and I've even disliked a Britney scent and I love her. This fragrance deserves a chance, celebrity fragrance lover or not, its amazing and well done)

milapequeno

This is a young sexy woman smell . It's sweet (young) but also in a elegant way ( Sexy ).

Amazing lasting power.

Black Lavender
Black Lavender

TROPICAL/DIRTY/WARM/FRUITY/SENSUAL/FLORAL/SEXY/DELICIOUS.
Disclaimer: I hate Rihanna.
BUT, this is one of the best celebrity perfumes of all time if not THE best, amongst Beyonce Heat/H.Rush, Beyonce Pulse and J.LO Glow. This is SO unique.

The beginning smells like the red berries, but the sophisticated spice and vanilla in the bottom keep it from being your typical fruity-vanilla. The hint of coconut is so subtle and beautiful. The patchouli gives it a kick that a lot of celeb fragrances are missing.
This fragrance is very warm. I think you could wear it for any season. I bought the gift set. The lotion is fairly good quality and I'm glad I have it; it's mostly the musky notes in it and it's not tropical. The shower gel smells kind of weird so you have to lather it up to bring the scent out, obviously. It also has no lasting power (obviously). I just like to layer my fragrance. It's also a good value.

My fav. fragrances are Coco Mille, Alien, Chance/Eau Fraiche, Beyonce's 3 perfumes and a couple others. I usually can't wear the same fragrance for more than a day. But REB'L FLEUR is literally the only one I could wear EVERY single day. I just bought a new bottle. MMMMMMMM <3

Adriana Duarte
Adriana Duarte

Love!!! And Rih will launch another fragrance called NUDE.. I hope it's as good as the other two!

Platinum_girly
Platinum_girly

When first sprayed this perfume is absolutely beautiful (red berries, peach and coconut) but the drydown is hideous!!! All i can get from the base notes is yucky amber and patchouli. If only it stayed the way it did when first sprayed then it would be a winner. The 'Rebelle' is the better of the 2 Rihanna fragrances.

ViciousDelicious
ViciousDelicious

At first I though "Woah, too much chypre", but as it slowly faded to the lower notes, I quite liked it. It is kind of a strong fragance, but I would certainly buy it again.

sjam3295

This smells like caramelized coffee on my skin - YUMM! Not my normal white floral style AT ALL, tried a sample almost as a joke, and yet I just can't get enough of it - scrumptious! Received my big bottle of it in the post today, and I'm very happy!

P.S. Moderate sillage, very long-lasting - ideal!

june_shmily
june_shmily

too much coconut....oh pls....i cant smell this

karliekloss
karliekloss

Lovely celebrity scent. Caught by surprise, but RiRi does it right. It has a beach vibe but nothing like Miami Glow or Escada. Not offensively beachy. The plum I definitely notice at first and then it becomes more spicy. I got 1 oz for pretty cheap. Lasts quite a long time great for nightime and all year, but definitely in the fall.

Kittenbug
Kittenbug

I love this perfume. I had known about Rihanna's perfume, but I never payed attention to it. Then, I decided to smell the celebrity section at Ulta, and I was shocked.

To my nose, I get a pinepple, peach, berry blend, with a lightly sweet and flowery mix, over a warm, amber and slightly spicy base. (The fruit-iness is not in your face like VS and B&BW. To me, it's more of a mature fruit.)

My husband loves this perfume, too, and I can see why YouTube guru's, Emilynoel83's, husband picked this as a gift for her. It is fruity and sensual.

To me, I think this is okay for day or night, while my husband thinks this is more for night. (I later bought Rihanna's Rebelle, which I think is more for night, as it's a spicy, berry chocolate scent, while he thinks it's lighter for day.)

Anyway, Rihanna's perfume opened my door to celebrity scents (by cruelty-free manufacturers, like Parlux), and I'm looking forward to her 3rd edition, "Nude," due later in 2012/early 2013.

pinkvanilla24
pinkvanilla24

I effing love this perfume with a passion! it is so beautiful and warm. tropical and seductive. i need to get a new one because i used it all up.

almarie
almarie

Way too strong. Very masculine smelling. This is stifling.

rickyfreaky13
rickyfreaky13

Sweet.. Fruity.. n Sweet...

sheridanellis
sheridanellis

Can anyone please tell me if this is similar to Miami Glow? Thanks! If you know, pls msg my inbox. Cheers!

nuitnoir
nuitnoir

I loved it instantly. I was thinking "HOT" but after a couple of hours I was thinking maybe its a little too "HOT - for summer"?
Anyhow, I can't wait to have another go of this!

PerfumeAddict23
PerfumeAddict23

I adore this fragrance. I have to admit I originally wasn't too crazy about it when I first smelled it when it first came out at the end of February in 2011. I thought it was too strong and musky.

I wouldn't recommend wearing this perfume in the summer time or spring (which is when I first started wearing it). It is musky, overpowering, and makes you feel like you're dragging around a fragrance all day if you choose to wear it during those times. I do feel like Reb'l Fleur is PERFECT for the fall/winter. It makes you feel warm and cozy when it's raining/snowing and super cold out --that's when I fell in love with it.

The lasting power is wonderful. I can put it on and it lasts me well over a full day. I have also gotten so many compliments from wearing it. I've even had friends purchase it because of me.

It is a quality fragrance. It's affordable, but it def doesn't smell like it. I highly recommend it in the fall/winter.

colorblindlove
colorblindlove

I honestly think that this scent is just ok. It can be sticky-sweet and overpowering sometimes so I would only recommend one or two sprays tops! I don't see myself buying this anytime soon but I would accept it if I got it as a gift.

Rebelle Flower

I love this as much as I love Rihanna! Smells so beautiful! Unlike nearly all celebrity perfume's, this one is actually tastefully done! Smells like it could actually be a designer fragrance! Its very tropical but it smells like Coconut mixed with fresh fruit and you can really smell the vanilla/peach. Love it!

kurobara yuki
kurobara yuki

I just bought this yesterday. I think it is a sweet and refreshing fragrance and it isn't too sickly sweet. It's nice and I personally prefer this one from Rebelle. :)

Its smelling sweet n nice but so poor isn't long last its still on like 3 hour

Lina Crystal
Lina Crystal

I literally went crazy when I got this perfume. I've wanted it for so long. It's amazing. Very fruity & sweet with hints of coconut and peach scent. The bottle is very elegant and unique. I love the rings at the bottom of the cap, and the fact that the bottle is shaped like a high heel. Must have! 10/10 <3

PinkLotus

Just got it today I'm gonna try it tomorrow,

PerfumeManiac101
PerfumeManiac101

very nice! a fruity, spicy, floral, vanilla scent!

trishadoresperfumes
trishadoresperfumes

After a 4 month perfume ban, I finally bought this perfume, after hearing such rave reviews, as well as sampling it in the department store. Honestly, for someone who loves floral,fruity and fruity-floral scents, this perfume is one that satisfies all of my "desired perfume" category. It has a beautiful blend of fruits and florals, mixed with just the right amount of musk and amber, providing a sensual finish to the perfume. I'm giving a 9/10, in terms of the perfume's longevity and projection <3

Shoshi
Shoshi

Smells like overly sweet pineapple juice to me.

tttan518
tttan518

Since I spent my own money I got to wear it. Not what I expected. It actuall smell like Euphoria.It is growing on me

flyysince89
flyysince89

it smells like hot garbage juice . its too loud and does too much , just like the celebrity whose name is on it . I`m a perfume lover in general but this stuff STINKS !!!!!!

Bklynlatinlady
Bklynlatinlady

I love it, it's sexy, soft daring. Reminds me of flowerbomb.

LEZ 7
LEZ 7

i love this perfume,i get a spicy coconutty smell,simlar on me to hilary duffs with love. will purchase again in the future. bottle design not nice looking or easy to use,especially the 100ml.

Buttonbear
Buttonbear

For those who's perfume love started in the UK in the mid 90s, this is an almost carbon copy of Faberge's Addiction range - relaunched for men only in 2006. I think it's closest to the Spice Fire variant.
The bottle is a little gaudy and cheap - read into that what you will - but I LIVE the rich, creamy scent which hovers around a masculine aftershave.
I've just received my bottle and am in love already although I'm not picking up much coconut and my skin normally seems to add coconut where there is none. I get a saffrony, amber note - I think that's what makes it a very 'male' scent.
I'll gauge what my husband's reaction is later!

Kittycat63
Kittycat63

Is it just me or is this a really horrible perfume bottle??! It's the kind of bottle that puts me off from even trying the perfume inside, even though I'm not a superficial person! Still, from the reviews on here it sounds like quite a nice perfume so next time I see it in a department store I might give it a go!

Oh, for anyone who loves coconutty perfumes I can highly recommend FCUK Friction which is gorgeous!

tank94
tank94

I have a cousin who wears Reb'l Fleur, and it smells really good on her. It's very tropical and coconutty. I love coconut, so whenever I smell a woman wearing this, I can't help but notice it. LOL

srimati
srimati

Just got it after testing it months ago. It was surprisingly pleasant,though not unlike alot of the celebrity gourmand, fruities out there but this one packed a bit more coconut and made a more distinct presence. It's sweet and I can sense the tuberose in it as well as the fruit. I like it and the bottle is unique!

foxy_princess

I was NOT expecting this to smell so delicious! I get a very warm scent that smells like peaches and cream! Lovely for the summer or autumn but I'd wear it all year round. Lasts very long aswell, my clothes smell of it for days!

melz.don
melz.don

absolutely sweet and sexy.....much thought was put into this.....I love it.....its great for night time wear! And I always receive compliments. Much better than Rebelle which smells like burnt chocolate

claudja smeller
claudja smeller

(ENGLISH)

On my skin just felt the smell of coconut ... very sweet .. very sickly sweet coconut .... ..... and only!
Opssss .... not only coconut .... very sick too!

(PORTUGUESE)

Na minha pele só senti o cheiro de coco...muito doce..muito enjoativo....doce de coco.....e só!
Opssss....só côco não....muito enjôo também!

paumag
paumag

TOO SWEET !!!
i wanna smell it again ..
but was too sweet for me : (

Malibu

All berries smell similar when used in perfumes, but REB'L FLEUR has slightly more distinctive notes, which lean towards tart rather then sweet. Cranberry perhaps? After the berries the plum is the next strongest fruit, but I can't separate any peach in the sweet/sour jumble. The soft coconut and vanilla are present through all of the fragrance, with adds a creamy sweetness and warmth to the mix.

REB'L FLEUR earns many bonus points with me because the tuberose is watered down and the subtle violet sort of powders the note down. I catch occasional hints of the other florals used, but nothing else is strong enough to stand out from the other key scent notes.

There is no strong indication between the heart notes and the base of REB'L FLEUR, thanks to the constant trickle of coconut and vanilla. The amber, patchouli and musk are mingled closely together so it is a warm and creamy mix - it is nice, but it is a blend that is used in many fragrances today. Looking at my dresser I can immediately see two different perfumes with the exact same ingredients.

I found the idea behind REB'L FLEUR (rebel flower) intriguing; blending together tougher, attention grabbing notes with softly feminine florals. However I don't think that the finished fragrance lives up to it's image and marketing, but it is 'nice'.

kitsunemagic
kitsunemagic

one of the most loveliest celebrity fragrances ever! very sweet,fancy and exotic! reminds me of something I'd wear on a summer beach vacation >w< I honestly dont care for Rihanna's music but I'll give her credit for creating a fragrance I could use forever! since I adore this as my summer, spring and winter scent, I will be repurchasing this over and over! do not underestimate the face behind the juice and the price! this stuff is amazing

G00D_Girl
G00D_Girl

first i get sweet peach and a hint of plum with coconut and berry's... there is a dry quality I cant put my finger on, it makes me think of Burberry body...

I cant pick up any discernible floral's.

Pachouli is slightly spicy with a sweet vanilla and sensual amber and musk.

I am not a huge fan of the berry note, but for 5$ for 100 ml I think i can get over it :)

dtaddeucci
dtaddeucci

YUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
is all i have to say!

I had the perfume last year for my birthday, which was in winter so the scent went really good with the season i felt. But this perfume I would deffently perchase again! I still smell my empty bottle, and i can never get sick of the scent, to me it is just delcious and a perfect balance of floral, fruity, and coconut (tropical notes)!

Sooooo delicious i wish i had more of it NOW! :(
xo

Rach1
Rach1

I bought this last year on Black Friday, and am planning to buy it again this year. It's not the best thing in my fragrance collection, but it really does fit Barbados and really does smell like somthing Rihanna would wear.It's warm and sweet. It smells like a mix of Beyonce Heat and Black Amythyst from Bath & Body works. You could call this opinionated, but really, it's very factual. Look it up. Both Heat and Black Amythyst share some same ingredients in Reb'l Fleur. Black Amythyst isn't on this site. I couldn't find it, but you can look it up elsewhere. Mixes don't always go together, but this mix works (unless it's not your taste).

avionne.prentice
avionne.prentice

I sniffed this.It's okay.Too much coconut.I think this is better suited to colder climates.I live in the caribbean and it smelled too much like home. That was probably her inspiration for the scent.

zulukline
zulukline

Not a Rihanna fan, not a fan of this either. This just smells a little too mature for me, and is headache inducing. It must be my chemistry, everyone else says it's very light, but on me it smells musky and heavy, I feel like even with one spray is too much. Coconut scents don't mix well with me anyways.

weegee
weegee

Long lasting, sweet, tropical and very enjoyable! On my skin and to my nose this is Britney's Believe (which I love enough to have several back-up bottles!) with coconut and peach syrup added and the tartness of lime removed. The two fragrances share the same "chewy" patchouli that creates a slightly dark and delicious camphoraceous note that hints a bit of Vicks VapoRub (which to me is the scent of comfort) that's prominent at first but becomes softer within 30 minutes of application.

And I'm here to tell you, the coconut/patch/peach combination is absolutely DELICIOUS! It's got a great sense of energy to it and I kept sniffing my arm, over and over again for the entire 6 hours this lasted on me.

If you love Reb'l Fleur and haven't tried Brit's Believe on your skin, you owe it to yourself to do so - and vice-versa! Both are definitely full-bottle worthy.

londonhermit
londonhermit

When I first wore this I only picked up the patchouli and peach the second time I wore this fragrance it solidified my respect for Rihanna/the nose behind this. This is a great fragrance the coconut is subtle for me but became noticeable as the fragrance evolves also the patchouli began to meld and it became a wonder warm confectionery scent. I can't wait to treat myself to a full bottle. I wore this today on a smelly public bus while the New England humidity decided to pop it's ugly head for a visit. I kept trying to subtly wave my arm to smell this to alleviate my discomfort on that bus ride from hell. I also noted that this fragrance wasn't choking other passengers as I had to move my arms to pick up the fragrance.

bluestarrdust
bluestarrdust

There is a very smokey quality to this and I am surprised to see there is not an incense note. I get a wonderful fruity, sexy blast when I first spray it but sadly that is gone within a few minutes and all I am left with is smokey, earthy patchouli. I wish I got some coconut and vanilla or at least had the plum and peach stick around longer.

My review might sound a bit negative but it really isn't, I like this fragrance it's just that it is more earthy then I usually wear. I just don't think I will reach for this very often.

Clefairy
Clefairy

I tried Reb'l Fleur after falling in love with Rihanna's latest perfume, Rebelle. It reminds me of Rebelle but I don't feel there is as much depth to this fragrance, nor does it have staying power of the latest edition. Still, a very nice, sugary scent, and one I would like to own.

cleo777
cleo777

Complicated, there are a lot of notes present here and they all work really well. Coconut, various fruits and spices combine into an exotic and intoxicating juice! It is a powerful one though, so I'd recommend one tiny spritz for day, and a big spritz for night. A very sexy scent. Love it!

lolipophead
lolipophead

I completely agree with you RoRoSe, it's lovely and I got 100ml edp for £25!!! It's like Pina Colada in a bottle, but not so much that it makes you want to eat your own arm, because as you say it dries down so beautifully. This and Bronze Goddess will be my summer scents, I can't wait till the sun really starts coming out so I have an excuse to wear it. I really felt a bit snobby about it because, after all, these so called celebscents can be horrible, not just that, but they don't often have any personal input to how the fragrance ends up. But this reminds me so much of living in St. Lucia and the Domenican Republic, reminders of blessed beach days, sun sand and sundowners. I'm not bothered about Rhi's negative press at the moment because this is a lovely perfume and what a steal! I love Creed Virgin Island Water, but it's so expensive, that I dare not wear it every day. This is my "pretend" Creed, and I think it's a little bit of a love affair.

mlpalazzo
mlpalazzo

Got this EDP 1 oz for $20, so decided to give it a try. Very fruity and tropical at first, then turns into a lovely musky drydown. I love the sweetness, but can see how some might find it cloying. Sillage is impressive, and longevity is around 3-4 hours.

RoRoSe

I just purchased this .. I got the 100ml bottle in a great price ..

This is a valuable celebrity scent, it deserves to stop & give it a try because it's depth & high quality ..

On my skin : starts strong with milky coconut notes mixed with plum & peach and stays like that for 2 hours or more maybe ..

Then the heart & the dry-down : red berries & musk appears clearly with the whole watered down notes ..

The opening reminds me of the sweetness of (tom ford black orchid)

I am so happy with this purchase .. I like to have a coconut base perfume always in my collection .

Finally the lasting power is more than +6 hours & the sillage is great too ..

LadiesRed
LadiesRed

This perfume resonates with a passionate beat of flowers and a touch of gourmand

musk touch. The notes that burst with the most vibrations:

plum, cranberry, tuber rose, violet, hibiscus, coconut, musk, patchouli, amber

and vanilla.

The staying power is a force to be reckoned with, great job, Rihanna!

jenny23
jenny23

Just bought this and oh me oh my tropical paradise. Smells tropical mixed with fruit and florals. To me this works really well and smells very good. I would definitively give this one a try. I can see myself wearing this a lot. AND I love the bottle too. Its different. Overall the scent is very pleasant and lasts long too.

Very strong perfume I can see this one causing headaches to the sensitive ones.

Pari88
Pari88

A very sweet perfume, lots of berries vanilla musk a hint of coconut. It smells absolutely yummy dont get me wrong! But it is not unique at all it smells like something I have smelled before, musky typical drydown for most celeb frags these days...nothing really WHOOSH in your face, thankfully its not a POW in your face, more like a WHOOP in your face, in between good and bad. It doesnt tantalize the senses, but it is an over all good every day pick me up.

sugahuni
sugahuni

Extremely impressed and in love with this fragrance,smells absolutely fantastic,lasts for hours on end,always receive compliments,mature,captivating,delightful fragrance! A must have,worth every penny.

Jasminehead
Jasminehead

This smells very much like Gucci Flora! I actually might like it better, believe it or not.. I find Gucci Flora.. to be even sweeter than this one .. feels a bit yummy, but for me, I'm kind of needing a break from sweets.. literally and figuratively..lol

Very yummy tho... and not in a britney spears way.. but slightly classier

PrincessH
PrincessH

The scent was not exactly what I expected, but it smells REALLY good. It's a mature scent for a mature woman, so if you are into the whole sweet "body spray" scent I would suggest that you try another perfume. The sillage and lasting power depends on the person. It lasts on my mother and I can still smell it but not as much (almost 3 hours later). It's definitely a scent I could see myself wearing to church or to class- maybe even everyday. Although it shocked me, I would defnitely give it a 8/10, and I'd buy it again.

lalalala
lalalala

Both my sister and best friend have this scent and they love it. Personally i've never tried it on my skin, so therefore my opinion is from smelling it on my sister and friend.

At first spray, you can definitely detect the amber and sweet vanilla. At first i thought hey..this kinda smells like a SWEET version to Victoria's Secret "Amber Romance" - a personal fave.

As the day went on i could definitely still smell it on my sister (big plus in terms of lasting power). When i asked to smell her wrist, i could detect the coconut which was nice because it wasn't too over powering.

Overall:

Lasting power - about 6-8 hours (pretty good)

Sillage - 5 hours or so

It's a very nice sensual scent, the lasting power and sillage are quite impressive. HOWEVER, it is not a very unusual perfume and i personally find the bottle to be tacky and HEAVY. I say if you want something that smells SIMILAR then check out:

Victoria's Secret "Amber Romance" - if you're into sweet amber/vanilla scents.

Victoria's Secret "Coconut passion" - if you like sweet vanilla + coconut.

Both are very long lasting and you can get incredible deals from VS.

Reb'l Fleur Perfume points: 7.5/10

woolseywoo
woolseywoo

I was so excited to try this after reading some positive reviews. VERY strong opening with plum, amber, patchouli, and floral notes. It just seemed weird so I let it dry down before smelling it again. After a few minutes, I was hit with a tsunami of patchouli. The kind of strong musky fragrance that could cause hurricanes, falling skyscrapers, and incite riots throughout cities. I was also hit with a massive headache. I've never been a fan of patchouli for these reasons. I prefer fragrances backed by notes such as sandalwood, amber, or vanilla. As for staying power, I had a headache for an hour and all of the hand sanitizer and baby wipes in the world couldn't tame the patchouli beast (5-6 hours of agony and red skin).

I hope everyone else's experience with this fragrance is better than mine was. :/

RyeJoseph
RyeJoseph

This is a really surprisingly unique fragrance! I love it! Rihanna definitely stayed true to her Barbados roots, as this is WITHOUT A DOUBT a tropical fragrance. If you hate tropical/fruity scents.. stay clear! This would be perfect for summer nights, and cooler weather. Please don't wear this if it's DISGUSTINGLY humid outside, as it may turn sour fast! Longevity is absolutely wonderful on my skin! I easily get at least ten to eleven hours. Wonderful! I would definitely recommend!

Domirae
Domirae

i did not mean to buy this perfume, i wrote it off as another celeb bottle of juice but my curiousity won out and i took a whiff. WOW! i bought the big bottle immediately and whenever i wear it, co-workers tell me i smell great. It smells very feminine and sweetly sexy. i dont smell any coconut, infact i think its a tad heavy in a good way. I really love this scent and i will be wearing it for a very long time.

Nikki_B
Nikki_B

I love this fragrance!

The first time i tried it i sprayed the normal amount onto my skin and it was a mistake. I think if you spray as you usually do you will find it too strong. The reason i tried again was because the drydown is amazing. Then the second time i literally only put one spray on and the opening was so much lighter and nicer.
It lasts forever, i put it on after a shower in the morning once and it was still there faintly AFTER my shower the next morning.

Tips: Don't overspray, i did this again in a rush on the way to the movies, i almost died sitting there in it for 2 hours and im sure everyone around my must have too! Other than that enjoy :)

Miffy8900
Miffy8900

I really like the scent, it is exotic and coconutty. But I really HATE the bottle. It is the most ugly bottle ever. Especially the 100ml. size - so massive, huge and awkward. Could imagine this scent in a beautiful, black bottle (in another shape!!) with gold letters on it, or something. Anything would in fact be better than the real bottle. Even worse that the follower, Rebelle, has the same hidious design.

itscool2hate
itscool2hate

this is spicy, powdery, rich, and a little bit sweet. very mature/heavy scent. reminds me of a couple different perfumes... Jessica Simpson's Fancy Nights and Avon's Imari Mystique.
i do love this scent..but it smells like others.

fairyblue
fairyblue

I got this for Christmas and I thought I wouldn't like it at all, since my favourite perfumes are Davidoff Cool Water and the Hollister SoCal perfume. I normally don't like very sweet scents but I really love this one and have been wearing it everyday! I love the warm sweet smell it gives and it doesn't make me feel dizzy, like most other sweet scents do, such as mariah carry's perfumes. I recommend this for people who like sweet scents, mostly coconut and vanilla is smellt.

ilovesmells
ilovesmells

I love this scent! Its a very strong, warm, spicy scent. Its very original, I have tons of perfumes & I've never smelled anything like this. Worth every penny :) One of my favs! Its the sexiest fruity scent ever. Its a sophisticated coconut, woody, musky scent.

Miglute95
Miglute95

When I first smelled this perfume, I thought it was way too strong. Then after a week or so I went back to smell it once more, just to make sure..and guess what? I fell in love.
I don't know what I smelled before but, it was nothing like what I smell now.
It's has a very gentle sweetness to it, whether it's the coconut or the vanilla I LOVE IT.
I always give my coat a spritz and it lasts for days.

PinupFemme
PinupFemme

I signed on to see what all the scents were 'supposed' to be in this complex perfume. I love coconut but I honestly don't smell it in this, at least not on me. I smell a very citrus-y top note (the combination becomes almost grapefruit = its bitter sweet and bright), complex mid notes, and definitely patchouli base note = which is why I bought it, because its unique! Finally! So many trendy perfumes smell either like roses or candy. This is definitely unique.

SBunny
SBunny

A little bit of everything makes this fragrance so fab. It’s sweet, fruity, floral, creamy, spicy, warm and coconutty! Rihanna went all out. On first application it’s fruity, the plum, peach and the red berries take centre stage, then the florals come through and as a Patchouli hater and a Tuberose disliker I still enjoy this stage. They’re not very strong but it gives the fragrance some depth, the coconut makes it creamy during this stage too. Lastly, the fragrance becomes warm, musky and spicy. This is one of the best celebrity fragrances out there in my opinion. It’s bold and not as safe as others. The lasting power is fab too, I put it on in the morning and can still smell it at the end of the day. I love it.

pinkvanilla
pinkvanilla

I love this perfume so much I bought it when it released and now it about to be a new year and i have very little left of it! so sad. I love the tropical notes especially the coconut vanilla. The packaging is to die for. however, the smell dies out in 2 hours or so. booohooo! but I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!
my #CUPOFTEA

Takhaet
Takhaet

Yes i agree- the opening is a little bit overwhelming ...a bit too much of "everything" in it in my opinion. But after few minutes-half an hour it becomes a very lovable fragrance.

It is a bit rebellious as apart from very sweet notes(i can smell tropical fruit) it also has a lot of vanilla, amber and musk. I think it is quite good combination as the result is stunning. I was not expecting that at all. I thought it would be a boring fragrance, some kind of peachy-soapy thing. I am glad I was wrong . It is different than all the other sweet fragrances, it is very mature and well, I do think it is sophisticated.

I have only been wearing it for couple of days and I like it very much so far. It lasts all day on my skin and clothes.

Wearing this perfume I can actually imagine myself wearing some outrageous, rebellious outfit and be against the whole world ...;))))be an evil character! yes! that's how I feel wearing it :) but it is good, you know- imagine you are someone completely different for a day ;)

sweet_escape
sweet_escape

I like the drydown very much in this perfume. The sweetness subsides, and the musk and spice come out to play. It is still sweet, but not as much so, and lingers close to my skin. I think i am going to get the bigger bottle. I cant see this as an everyday perfume or a dressy one. Just for when i need a sweet pick-me-up. I saw this at BURLINGTON COAT FACTORY two weeks ago, but at that time i had not tested it. Now, after testing it at Macy's, I think i will revisit Burlington Coat Factory and keep my fingers crossed that they still have it!

blondie84
blondie84

This is a sweet but musky scent. I purchased this in Barbados when I was there on vacation. I kept eyeing it b/c I had tried it on before in the states while shoping one day but since i was in duty free place also wanted to buy a perfume that is very expensive where I can get at better rate this was CHANEL of course. I did buy my CHANEL but like i said wanted Rihanna's to. So after i bought CHANEL and they said"heres a 40% off your next purchase here" i was sold and bouth rebel. I regret I only got the 1.7 bottle because this stuff goes fast. For a few extra bucks i would of had more.
Guys when buying perfume and its you favorite always opt to spend a bit more for more perfume. You will only spend like 20 0r 30 more for twice as much.
I love the strong scent of coconuts and patchouli in this fragrance. Reminds me of a sophisticated bad girl. I guess thats what she wanted.
Now i have to try Beyonce's perfume anything she does is gold.
oh and I do hate celebrity perfumes as well. They are such wannabes in this market.

TankGirl

Rebel Fleur gave me the cheesy impression since first sniff, its not a bad perfume but it definatly needs a little bit of "cream" in the composition. This is an 80' chypre mixed with your Escada overly sweet and fruity perfume. It does remind me of coconutt and peach liquor, but not in the glass but in the toilet after a beach party when you drink to mutch! I think its too sweet and strong for teens but it can easily go well in a tropical girl like Rihanna once was.
Its the perfect fragrance for the ones who want a fruity floral in the winter, to remind the hot sun of summer.
It gaved me a headache but yey thats my impression, if you love Escada summer editions try this for winter, you might love it!
Oh by the way, the advert is totally misleading because it gives you the ideia of sophistication when this scent has a cheap quality to it, this is not bad because I'm a lover of Tabu and Tabu is the cheap smelling queen, I'm just saying that dont buy this because of the advert because you are not going to get what you expect!
Ah, and this perfume reminds me of another cheapie that this time I love - Avon, Far Away! Far Away has more class though.

azulyc
azulyc

I came from Jakarta, Indonesia..

Frankly to say, really hard to find this Perfume in Perfume Store, but..

Just bought yesterday from Online Shopping for USD 25, and arrived today :)

Rihanna - Reb'l Fleur 100 ml, and I feel so rebel,

I opened the Box, and smell a Coconut Scent from the noozer without spray it,

Then before gym, I sprayed it to my wrist, lower neck and chest,
And I really can feel so Rebel with the Cherries Scent+Super Exotic Coconut !
In fact, my smell sense is the worst one, but I can feel the mixed woody & spicy scents =)
This perfume seems like Sarah Jessica Parker - Lovely, despite SJP is more bold, Rihanna - Reb'l Fleur give You more blast scents,

U'll be so energized & impulsive while smell Rihanna - Reb'l Fleur =)

The only weak is, this's not too long lasting, only 2 hours stayed in myself(Air Conditioner Indoor),

NETTO
NETTO

My God, this scent is fantastic. Initiative took place in the magic that enhances the sweet notes from coconut water, peaches, plums, not forgetting the red fruit (cherries). After going to developing with floral notes of hibiscus and tuberose. The patchouli brings bold! The fund follows sweet and light very close to the skin, which brings warmth magnet musk, amber and vanilla. Perfume for the person who wants to be striking and dominating. Recalling that the bottle is unique and special. grateful

karisma2011
karisma2011

Im a bit vain and reluctant to all these celebrity fragrances, but as i used in the past JLo because i liked JLo, i have decided to give this one a try because (surprise surprise!) i like RiRi!:)

And i do not regret it. I must admit i have tried it 3 times in 3 different days as i wanted to be totally objective.

The result was...i bought it!:)

Negatives: i absolutely hate the packaging, u grab the stuff off the shelf and the perfume box falls on the floor while u still stupidly hang on RiRi's picture on a cardboard wrap, not very inspired design really. Next: the bottle design in itself really sucks, looks cheap and nasty and its not very manageable either (especially when u handle the 100ml bottle).

On a good note, and the most important thing, i REALLY like the perfume. It reminds me of Loverdose in a way, just because the opening is so strong and memorable. Loverdose was all about liquorice, this one is all about coconut!

Another positive note is that it lasts ages, sprayed it in the afternoon and next morning was still there!
Beautiful scent if u are into this kind of sweety stuff.

perfumaholic22
perfumaholic22

This smells so pleasant in the bottle. But spray it on your skin....

It may just be my skin reacting with the perfume, but Reb'l Fleur smells like a man's cologne on me. Straight up burly/caveman/WWE wrestler man. I don't get much, if any sweet notes, and I mainly smell spices, amber, and pink pepper, which isn't one of the notes in this fragrance. However, the fragrance lasts quite a while (my friend sprayed some on her jacket 3 days ago and can still smell it very strongly). So, if you like this perfume, you'll find the lasting power is worth what you payed.

Not my scent for sure, and it may sound hilarious, but if you are a guy, you may want to try out this perfume...wow. Did I just recommend a LADIES PERFUME to MEN???

ScentOCD
ScentOCD

Delicious berries, right touch of floral and musk/amber is what I'm getting. I'm not good with notes yet. It all blends together very nicely. A touch of coconut. It's not too sweet, it's not too fruity... The musk is the perfect offset. I've been sniffing my wrist off and on for an hour and a half. So far, I'm VERY pleased as this was a blind buy.

beauty_girl
beauty_girl

To me, this perfume smells similar to Paco Rabanne Blaxk XS for Her, which i like, so therefore i like this one too. When i first saw that may had voted for the coconut note to be most prominent in this perfume, i was a bit afriad of testing it,since i dont like coconut in a fragrance, but the coconut note isnt that prominent as it seems luckily, so if you, like me dont like coconut notes, dont be afraid of testing this, it doesnt scream coconut :)

clairedot
clairedot

I get a hint of the expensive smell of Angel. They don't really smell alike, nor have I checked if the notes are similar, I just get that rich smell from the top notes as soon as I smell it. That's not a bad thing, but it's not my kinda thing!

Reb'l Fleur by Rihanna is surprisingly not bad. It's a fragrance that appeals to me most of the time, but there are the occasions where I find it a little too sweet, but overall, it's an impressive composition.

It's a rather sensual, sweet and earthy blend of coconut, tuberose, peach, patchouli and vanilla. It's a little bit different I suppose, veering away ever so slightly from the typical fruity or sugary sweet celebrity scents.

It settles nicely, which is the main thing, and I find it very inoffensive and lush. I quite like the dominant coconut accord in Reb'l Fleur because it doesn't smell too beachy, instead it's somewhat foody and sexy. The scent actually makes me think of nightclubs, particularly those popular inner city ones. Certainly not sleazy clubs.

I like Rihanna's style, and so far I like her fragrance. Reb'l Fleur feels and smells like quality, so I applaud her for that. The longevity is good, as is the sillage.

From what I can gather around the stores where I live, Reb'l Fleur sells extremely well, however I haven't managed to smell it on every teen girl as of yet. Hopefully this fragrance will catch on the same way that Britney Spears Fantasy did.

x_aznpersuasion
x_aznpersuasion

I heard very good reviews for this perfume, so I was excited to sniff! I love Rihanna.. I love sweet, girly perfumes so this sounded perfect but I found it was so light, almost non-existent when I tried it. I struggled to get a clear smell from it, the smell is quite nice. It didn't last long and so I would say it's a very weak perfume that I wouldn't buy a bottle of. Love the bottle though!

perfumemad62
perfumemad62

I think this perfume is just gorgeous! It's really sexy and sophisticated unlike some other sweet inspired perfumes. I love the way it's fruity and musky. They blend really well together. I'll be buying a couple of bottles of this for my friends at Christmas! Highly recommended.

Giannahazagunaka Buddhizt
Giannahazagunaka Buddhizt

I ignored this perfume for months, finally I take a sniff and I'm shocked it smells like Gucci Flora's little sister.

There are two ways to look at this, one - the positive way by saying it's a softer gucci flora,

or 2- by saying that it smells like a cheap copy of ut gucci flora, it's fleeting and gone on about 20 minutes, what I'm left with is just tiny pieces of gucci flora

Gucci Flora may be more expensive, but ...there is no need to respray, or to spray excessively

And strange enough I also laughed at the bottle, but now kind of like it

pinkmuzic
pinkmuzic

Ouuuuuuu! what a sexual, warm, sensual scent my brain usually don't agreee with patchouli but i don't know what it is in this Rihanna Reb'l Fleur it's SCREEEEEMING... COME TO ME BABE MAMA!!! i just have to say love! love! love ! Not to sweet coconut yah! i get this but not sure it would be a summer frag! i love it & on me... it last FOREVER ... i like that 100ml will last me forever

Sillykelly
Sillykelly

I was surprisingly pleased with this one. Im not a fan of a lot of the celebrity fragrances out there. But even tho I'm no Rihanna music fan, I sure loved this perfume.

It's teeny bit floral, without smelling like florists shop, a teeny bit sweet, without smelling like a 12yr old, teeny bit gourmand, without smelling like muffin, and a little musky without smelling rotten or off. It all comes together in a nice mix that is very interesting on the skin, dries down very beautifully to something creamy and a tad woodsy.

To me the perfect perfume smells just a wee bit "dirty"..like the aftermath of sex and this one hits the nail on the head for me on that level. Men I have met that complimented me on this also agree-they love it:)

Staying power is very, very good as well

Jasmindee
Jasmindee

Not a fan of Rihanna, however I tried this out today. Coconut, coconut and more coconut. I couldn't smell anything else. Pleasant enough but I wont be lining her pockets!

jade11
jade11

first spritz i get is a big smack of gorgeous peach-plum with a slight musky (SEXY) edge to it.
it lasts a very long time with the dry down lasting for hours making me feel really good about my purchase.
first day i bought Reb'l Fleur me and my partner were walking into target and we saw his hairdresser, she immediately noticed what i was wearing and said "what are you wearing, it smells gorgeous, i need to check it out"
id deff purchase again.

LaLaPop75
LaLaPop75

It is soft and pretty. It didn't blow me away. It is a safe, pretty scent. If your looking for something bolder and stronger, but similar in style, Stella Cadente Miss Me, a discontinued fragrance. Still can find on Ebay. Another fragrance in this young, fruity, sweet category is Taylor Swift's Wonderstruck. If your looking for a good coconut scent, Sarah Jessica Parker's NYC Crush, very good coconut fragrance.

caylarhene
caylarhene

when i first smelled it i didnt care for it but it grew on me because it doesnt smells like everything else. she did a good job with this perfume. made it original.
a burst of fruit on the first pray and a kinda sexy ending.
i dont understand why this doesnt sell that good where i live?

i love it cuz its different and smells wonderful.
overall and 8
lasting power a 8

good job rihanna! one perfume i can wear any time of the year

Update: i got this for 39 bucks online. cant wait for it to hit tjmaxx at about 24 dollars so i can buy another bottle.

Liina
Liina

First of all, why does Rihanna have to get almost naked for the campaign add of Reb’l Fleur? The perfume is for women and you don’t have to get naked to sell a perfume to a woman. Or are they hoping that men will buy this for their ladies hoping they’d be more like Rihanna when wearing this?
And what’s up with the shape of the bottle. It’s hard to spray even if you hold it with two hands.
Actually I have nothing against Rihanna. I like her music but I’m not a big fan. But I was interested in trying her first perfume and I finally got the chance. I have never liked patchouli and this is the only thing that ruined it for me. It’s a really pleasant fragrance. It didn’t have a wow-effect but it’s nice with all its fruits and vanilla. I’d consider buying it if patchouli would be more subtle.

Shyn's Release
Shyn's Release

This fragrance blew me away.I am not a fan of Rihanna but I have nothing against her.But, I just happened to try this perfume and it left me utterly speechless.Upon first spritz I was like wow what is this.I sprayed more on it develops so beautifully on my skin like burst of flowers and other spicy notes that you couldn't even point out.It smells like a beautiful bouquet of flowers all bright red with fiery spicy notes that make it smell womanly not girly.It lasted about 9 hours on my skin what an amazing first fragrance.I love how it doesn't smell like all the rest.The bottle is like scultured glass very nicely done.I adore this fragrance so much I will be buying a big bottle of it soon.And will start hoarding bottles of this just in case.This is the best fragrance I tried in a very long time and I was so ready to not like it.It just goes to show that you never know.I love it can't wait for her new one.

I test-sprayed it and didn't like it. I found it too intense and cheap somehow. Like a bad copy of a floral-gourmand.

PS: I did the skin test yesterday. The start was a bit like pina colada but soon it developed into something like a rotten sweet fruit on my skin. My friend didn't like it either. The lasting power seemed unfortunately good.

ahnm
ahnm

this is the only perfume with coconut that i can stand! i absolutely hate coconut anything, but this perfume is so nice i can ignore the coconut. had they toned that coconut note down, it would've been perfect! i think it makes it smell like a cleaning product almost.

Malibu

REB'L FLEUR earns many bonus points with me because the tuberose is watered down and the subtle violet sort of powders the note down. As far as I know real hibiscus doesn't really have a discernible scent and as far as I can tell the perfumers have used a mix of florals, including frangipani, in it's place. I catch occasional hints of the other florals used, but nothing else is strong enough to stand out from the other key scent notes. Fragipani is sweet and a bit nutty, so the vanilla and coconut make it stronger.

I found the idea behind REB'L FLEUR (rebel flower) intriguing; blending together tougher, attention grabbing notes with softly feminine florals. And the tagline 'Bad feels so good' seemed to confirm that this would indeed be a bold fragrance, with noticeable contrasts between the scent notes. I don't think that the finished fragrance lives up to it's image and marketing, but it is 'nice'. However, I won't be replacing my almost empty bottle -at least not before checking everything else on offer out first. As you can see it's a short review and that's because whilst is is very pleasant to wear, it's nothing new and it doesn't excite me.

Tulip211
Tulip211

I initially smelled this on paper and decided I liked it. BIG MISTAKE. Once this developed on my skin, This perfume reminded me of the little tree shaped car fresheners that you hang on your rear view mirror. It smells like a coconut, peach, and musk one mixed together- but not in a good way... More like in a stifling, plasticky, "please open the car window because I feel sick" way.

It seems like they tried to make fruit, floral, and musk work together....and were unsuccessful. It smells like my Dad!! Only with fruit salad slathered on him. It's THAT weird.

Casi
Casi

At first spray, it seems as though Reb'l Fleur is going to be a unique offering in the celebrity fragrance sub-genre. It is heavy on the musk, warm coconuts, various exotic fruits that are almost rotten but not quite, a dash of patchouli and some tamed tuberose. It doesn't smell terrible, but like many others have mentioned, it teeters on that "cheap smell" that is difficult to explain but most of us know it when we smell it. This fragrance is very thick, but it has just two layers. The tolerable, likeable, wearable opening phase, (this lasts about 20 minutes), and the uhh-ohh-no-way this smells flat, cheap, I hope it wears off quickly phase. No such luck, as this rebel is going to...well, REBEL! I mean, really. One spray of this juice lasted until I felt a bit sickly, so I gave up and took a shower. I don't say that about many perfumes and truly, I thought I may like this. Something about Reb'l Fleur reminds me of Beyonce's first, Heat. Both Heat and Reb'l open with that boozy, rich sweetness that thickens into nearly rotten, uber sweet fruit and cheap vanilla musk. The differences? Heat has about 30 seconds of a really pretty peach note before it evaporates into unpleasantness and Heat doesn't have Reb'l Fleur's Tuberose. Just to be certain, I am putting myself through a testing as I am typing this. I wonder if anyone else has noticed the similarity between Heat and Reb'l?

reidb18
reidb18

This perfume is best suited to teenage girls who enjoy sweet sticky cloying scents like: Can Can by Paris Hilton or Fantasy by Britney Spears. I impulsively purchased this scent because I was under the illusion it would be one of those unique fruity musky scents which celebrities sometimes surprise us with. This fragrance is nothing spectacular very run of the mill cheap fragrance, nothing to write home about. PASS. For the bottle I give ** for practicality. For looks ****

Arrogant_Cat

Update : (addition to my last review)

I broke down and ordered a bottle of Reb'l Fleur for a good price. I honestly like the scent, but no way I will be carrying it with me in my handbag - my 100 ml bottle is extremely silly, chunky and huge!
High heel? It`s a trumpet.

Longevity is not really good on me - I`m jealous of those saying it`s too strong. To me it`s not long lasting enough , not better than other celeb efforts really.
Also, to me this is not a chypre but a fruity floral.
It`s a "like" from me because the scent itself is lovely indeed and I`m glad I have purchased a bottle.

4mermaid
4mermaid

I purchased this perfume recently. I normally dont buy celeb perfumes, but when I smelled this one in the store I liked it. I sprayed the perfume on once I got home. It reminded me of Calvin Kleins Euphoria. Even though they are different, I found on my skin it had some similarities. Reb'l Fleur was a little more vanilla and the Euphoria was just a little more floral.

tiffanykimwagner

I don't know why, but I just cannot handle this fragrance anymore, I loved it when I purchased it, but now it is starting to smell a lot like rotten oranges. The drydown is beautiful, the most exotic scent I have ever smelt, but I can't handle the top notes and thats what ruins the fragrance. I am still trying to like it. I love Riri, but I just cannot love her perfume.

EDIT: IMO this does not smell anything like angel or alien.. This is just a big rotten fruit salad/orange mess!!!

almond-papaya
almond-papaya

I was really trying hard to like this perfume as I am a fan of Rihanna but I just couldn't :(

Words to describe this perfume:

'In your face'
'peppery'
'Potent'
'Fiery'

So if these descriptives appeal then this perfumes for you..

Sorry Rihanna - still love your music though :)

takeasniff
takeasniff

I think the reason why this smells weird to many people is the aspects of so many other familiar perfumes appear to be rolled into this one. I imagine Riri likes those perfumes and wishes there was one which balanced them all together so she designed this. Of course you will either like it or struggle with it. I don't think it is safe as a present to someone nor is it safe for the office only if you spray too much. The lasting power I found to be really good. I liked the changes in it rather than a flat one dimensional smell. I like the bottle it is very different and suits riri's style. I like all the other designer perfumes that this smells like so I was really pleased to find a perfume that melds them together and some how doesn't mess it up. For me I like it and it works on my skin but I am sorry for those who tried it and it just didn't work because it is a shame it is everywhere and easy to afford and lasts. I can't wait to see if she does another flanker. I didn't expect her to have a tropical perfume just because she is from Barbedos, Riri has never been one to stick to what's expected and that I like she has guts to be herself and her perfume reflects that.

smellgoodhallie
smellgoodhallie

This perfume smells just like her new album, horrible. She obviously shouldn't be targeting an older audience so she shouldn't make her fragrance a mix between angel,alien & euphoria. The fragrance should have been more flirty and sweet not this. She needs to recover herself and come out with the hottest fragrance next time. disappointed. beyonce whooped her fragrance

liat
liat

It DID smell really nice when I sniffed the bottle, so there was mistake no. 1.
On my skin it changed immensely, starting with a strange plastic-like peach smell and then leaving me with an annoying ridiculous fake-coconut smell. Then I went to work, so there was mistake no. 2.
Unfortunately for me, lasting power is great so the fake-coconut lasted forever on my skin, sticky and cloying.

Let's just say - Reb'l Fleur did not work for me. It should be great because the bottled juice smelled divine. I guess it just doesn't work well with my body chemistry.

alexanna7
alexanna7

reb'l fleur is a verry sexy smell! I really enjoy wearing it! The peach and the berries make a big entrence to fade quickly into a coconut-plum! The hisbiscus,being an exotic flower,makes you dream of an exotic island...the tubereuse creates a femme fatale smell ,joined by the hisbiscus, it's intoxicating! The coconut water creates that fabulous exotic vibe to it! Of course there is patchouli that spices things up!but,next to a coconut smell,it is verry delicious!the vanilla completes that smell nicely,like a sunset!the musk brings caracter to the fragrance! I really think that this smell represent a sexy,exotic,feminine woman! Those who enjoy:lady million, halle, pure orchid,angel,should add this one to your collection! Love that one!

poivrerose
poivrerose

Okay, this is sweet. At first it's pure grape jolly rancher. Next, I get the most realistic sticky sweet cotton candy, almost like I've just eaten some and it has melted onto my skin and I haven't rinsed it off yet. Then it begins to fade, losing the sticky quality, retaining the sweetness, until it picks up a musty odor towards the end - and this is where I stop enjoying it. It does get musty, not musky - musk I like, musty like damp stagnant air. Almost like walking through a crowded fair on a hot humid summer night (sweat and all) with a puff of cotton candy in my hand. I do enjoy the beginning though.
Sillage is good. Lasts a few hours.

RM18
RM18

When I reed what was in Rihanna's perfume I through that it was going to be really sweet and not nice.I was so so so wrong it's a really nice smell.It's a different smell not sweet but not strong.It also smells nice and fresh just I like.You can smell the coconut but it not a heavy smell it's fresh and you cant really smell it.The coconut and the cherries or not over powering which I'm glad about.I still cant believe that it smells so good I was shock when I first smelt it because I through in was not going to be nice but I was so so wrong.I have tried Beyonce's perfume Heat and it was not that nice went of it really quick it smelt too sweet and sickly.I tried Britney's and they are too sweet the only one I liked with her Believe perfume but it does not stay on your clothes for long.I have also tried Coleen's x perfume with one in the purple bottle did not like that I have tried Christina's,Paris Huston's,Mariah's and a lot more I didn't not like them.I'm very fussy when it comes to perfume but I have not say that you should smell and buy Rihanna's it's so nice

LIN
LIN

It's nice, but it's almost similar to the 'Beyonce Heat' perfumes.. The drydown is a little disappointing and not that deep as i axpected it to be, does not last very long on my skin, but the bottle is beautiful. This one is not an original one, but if you like warm and sweet scents you should try it.

dollglam
dollglam

its a weird smell... it starts smelling really good then 5 min later it goes a little bit old lady smell perfume rancid dry!
i wore it but no compliments or nothing...

getting rid of it... to old smell for me proly my mom would love it its an older sexy women smell.

rihanna i was expecting more of a tropical smell from you common you are from barbedos!!!!

eilismaireg
eilismaireg

seriously clumpy packaging, the fragrance is an initially pleasant warm fruity floral which suffers from the usual cheap and slightly masculine drydown. Not a celeb smell triumph, I'm afraid, though the idea may have been good, the budget is too low and it shows.
However, I will try it on skin next time and see if the development is better!

TheScentWarrior
TheScentWarrior

This fragrance has a very fruity scent. I tend to lean more towards floral based fragrances. When I first smelled this fragrance for some reason I wanted a big bowl of ice cream. Personally, Reb'l Fleur is NOT for me. However, I do love the simplicity and elegance of the bottle.

cocobella
cocobella

i do not get any fruity notes in this one, nevertheless i love it. it is warm and really strong and it contains vanilla and coconut:). the lasting power is amazing. i would have never expected that rihanna's perfume would smell like that. i think the creators did a great job with this!

Perfume-Princess
Perfume-Princess

I just got this today and I am in LOVE with it.
I have never smelt anything like this before, I have been looking for a perfume with Coconut in it for so long and I have found a diamond with this one.
Its gorgeous, I love how the Peach, Vanilla and Coconut blend together to give an alluring sweet seductive, scent. It does not smell cheap or overly sweet though when I had my first spray, it gave my skin a lovely warm sensual feel.
After it had been on my skin a while I got a lot more sweetness but in a more subtle way.
At this point I got a beautiful smell of Toffee, Caramel and Milk Chocolate. I always think its funny how people can smell different notes in perfumes even when they are not listed.
A FANTASTIC creation Rihanna.
I hope you add another fragrance to your line very soon.

Arrogant_Cat

I tested Rihannas`s fragrance yesterday. I have decided a long time ago that I would only buy nice and expensive perfumes from now on, but I loved Reb'l Fleur so much that it instantly landed on my Want list! Too bad I can never resist a nice sweet perfume!

Very warm, fruity and surprisingly longlasting on my skin. In fact this is one of the better celebrity offerings out there, very nice indeed with decent sillage.

I can smell a sweet blend of red berries, peach, vanilla and coconut. Definitely has a hot vibe to it, this is something you could wear on a summer night. I don`t find it young or childish - classy enough for ladies of all ages!

One last thing though - the bottle is just ridiculous IMO! Makes the fragrance appeal cheap. Also to me this is a "RED" fragrance , I would have given it a different color and design, but it is purely nitpicking, I am so getting a bottle of this!

bbdgirl
bbdgirl

My initial thoughts were that this was unsophisticated, too familiar and that the top notes were too sharp and startling. The middle notes are warm sugary and a little sultry, but definitely a summer scent; but I keep thinking that this is for a young party girl. What I do like are that the scent is longlasting. It has nice warm base notes although sometime in the before the final phase, I sensed the distinct scent of latex rubber gloves. But that must be just my body's chemistry. The base notes to me are vanilla with a hint of citrus. It's not bad; it's just not something I want to smell on me.

lizzie81
lizzie81

I gave this a try today and i've only sprayed it once but I thought I'd write down my initial thoughts on it anyway. It's very strong not a great idea to try it on a really humid day like I did!. It's ok like a previous reviewer has said it seems kind of familiar...I couldn't think what it was and then it struck me, the initial burst is to me like thierry mugler Angel (which I love by the way). However when it dries down a bit it starts to go off in a different direction. I had to wash it off it was simply too overpowering for the day. Perhaps I'll give it another try but all in all I don't think I'll bother seeing as I already have Angel and like it alot better!

Edit:
Well I tried this again and this time on a cool day.....I don't know what I was thinking likening it to Angel as now I can detect that it's very different, must've been the heat! It's quite strong at first spray and I get a sweetness with a strong spicy base which I really like, it reminds me somewhat of Hilary Duff with love only I think it's more complex. There is also a strong exotic floral element which I'm really liking hmmmm this is going on my maybe list!

Edit again: Well I finally decided to get this......and I have fallen completely in love with it! (even though it took a while, its a love that will last not one that your bored with after a week!lol) It's exotic, incredibly warm and spicy and whenever I wear it I feel gorgeous (and on another planet)! Like i've been transported to a wonderful sunny island in my dreams! A wonderful antidote to the last of the dark winter :0) Wonderful quality as it lasts for hours even on me, oh so happy with my purchase and will be anxious to test the next offering from Rihanna!

sweetstar1
sweetstar1

This perfume is very strong and the peach is overpowering. As it dries down, your skin smells like smarties candy. Reb'l fleur is not worth purchasing. It's a childish, overwhelming scent with a crazy price tag.

domenicamartinello
domenicamartinello

I only smelt this briefly in a store with one of my friends. I sprayed the little card and gave her a whiff. "What does it smell like?" I asked. She scrunched up her face and replied "Skank." LOL
No offense to wearers of this perfume! I think it is more of a clubbing scent though, strong, party-vibe... cool for a confident girl.

nebi
nebi

I've got to admit - I was quite disappointed with this fragrance. After reading many positive reviews about it I was THRILLED to finally give it a spritz to check it out. It wasn't anything special and smelt just too familiar, like a perfume I've already smelt somewhere else. I'll compliment the staying power though, I just couldn't wash it off! :)

coconutpixie
coconutpixie

i do not really like rihanna, but my boyfriend is a huge fan of her, so i tested it and i have to admit: it is gorgeous!!! it does not smell as "cheap" or boring as other celebrity fragrances, which are nothing more but a typical drugstore scent. this one is sweet, warm but with edges. it is really strong and the lasting power is really great. i can smell it all day long on my skin. as it is really strong i would recommend not more but 2-4 sprays (i prefer 2-3). it is very delicious and kind of exotic (coconut), but not candy or girlish. thumps up for rihanna's perfume ( no matter if u are a fan or not)!

MsMaryO
MsMaryO

I had a chance to test this last night and I was really surprised to like it as much as I did. I usually stay away from celebrity scents just because they seem to use low quality ingredients as they are mass produced. They usually smell inferior because of this.

But this is not bad! It starts out fruity with a nice light and dry coconut note. This is not a sweet coconut by any means - it's actually quite nice. It is pretty linear but after a while you get to a nice smooth vanilla base. I wouldn't call it gourmand because it's not sweet. It's a good fruity chypre, perfect for summer.

All in all, not as bad as most of the celebrity scents I've tried, but I would not buy a bottle. Not even at a great price. Here's where my "perfume-snob" kicks in. If I'm going to spend my money on a fragrance, it better knock my socks off and this one doesn't even come close to THAT.

umum_smellsgood
umum_smellsgood

When I first sprayed this perfume I loved the smell. About 2 hours later, I was left wondering if I had really put perfume on before I left the house. I have found most celeb. scents do not have much lasting power. To me, it is not worth the price simply because it doesn't last. Guess that is why I took it back and exchanged it. When I first put it on there was a berry/creamy coconut scent on my skin and like I said POOF it was all gone. If it had lasting power, I would for sure wear it.

Whit
Whit

Anytime I wanna feel like I'm at the beach, I just put this on. Blast of pineapple at first, but the dry down is warm and tropical. I bought it because it reminded me so much of Miami Glow, but I think this might be better. The lasting power is crazy on my skin-can still smell it the next day! Very nice summer and fall scent, but you could wear it in the colder months to chase away the winter blahs. I think RiRi was trying to capture her native Barbados in a bottle and she succeeded! I know it's a celebrity scent, but if you go for the tropical, beachy frags, do try this one.

babybash44
babybash44

This perfume is so lovely. I love smelling this on women, it's delicious to the nose. The scent is like going on a tropical vacation during December; going from somewhere cold to somewhere warm. On your vacation you get a heavy dose of tropical life, and arrive home to a cinnamon coffee cake your mom made you for Christmas. This scent is fruity, tropical, but comes back to being warm. In this way, it can be worn in any seasons. Bottle is slightly tacky in my taste, but the scent is gorgeous, just like Rihanna herself.

pbandabby@gmail.com
pbandabby@gmail.com

i was soo excited to smell this one, i am looking for a good coconuty smell, love peach, like rihanna and i think the bottle is pretty. i went to macys just to smell it, and was excited that they had a big ol bottle set with lotions and roller ball and everything. so i spray it on and like it for a second then yuk. :( booo! just like britney crap, chemical sugar headache. i seriously had to find some tissue and used makeup brush cleaner and antibacterial stuff to get it off asap.
why do they keep putting this out? i would never like to smell like fake chemical sugaaar headache. if you want sugar go to bath and body and load up on it there.
i am giving up on celeb scents, except for gwenny's L they all suck, well i want to smell halle and her orchid one but am not really hopeful.

tiffanykimwagner

I love the fact that this fragrance is so Mediterranean, it reminds me of a tropical holiday. I've fallen in love with the coconut notes. This perfume describes my personality and symbolizes my love for tropical places and the sea. I adore Rihanna for creating this scent. WELL DONE.

filleaplumes
filleaplumes

I smelled this passing through Macy's today without knowing any of the notes and immediately I thought "Flowerbomb". Its a bit more fruity and syrupy than Flowerbomb but still too much like Flowerbomb for me to enjoy any of the gourmand notes. Don't get me wrong I don't hate it (although the design of the bottle is a whole different story!), I just prefer softer fragrances like "Chloe" which I also whiffed for the first time today. I probably will recommend Reb'l Fleur it to my gourmand fan of a sister to replace her sickeningly sweet "Pink Sugar"!

Eaugirlspirit
Eaugirlspirit

Ok, this is the exact coconut fragrance I've always searched for! The longevity on this is fabulous, and I could see myself wearing this all year round (not just in the Summer) and for this reason this fragrance deserves its praise. It has the oomph factor for my skin, which is a huge plus. The fruity top notes of plum and peach, not to mention the assorted florals- are so well blended and anchored so well with the vanilla, amber, coconut, patchouli and musk base. A must try for the coconut lover.

fionalovesperfume
fionalovesperfume

I bought this perfume yesterday and I love it soooooooooooooo much! :)) It is excellent for summer, because it reminds me of long evenings at the beach, while you sip on your cocktail of exotic fruits, look at the incoming waves and hear some relaxing raggee music. A lot of this typical summer fragrances don't have a long longevity, but Reb'l Fleur is going strong for hours! That's definitely a plus.
You also shouldn't think that this is a sickening, girly, teenager scent. It is the scent for an exotic or exotic-minded woman. :)
My 50- year- old mother said that she personally wouldn't like that perfume for herself, because it would be too tropical for her. She's more into rose perfumes. So you need to have a taste for fruity fragrances to like this.
Reb'l Fleur is definitely going to be a part of my permanent collection. I bought the smallest bottle for 30 Euros, which I think is an okay price.

To be perfectly honest, when I saw this perfume (and bottle resembling a high heel), I burst out laughing. I love this woman's voice, and "style"; but I am ever the skeptic when it comes to "celebri-scents". When I saw this tester (behind the counter, away from young girls with sticky fingers and oversized purses) I thought: "Weeell, why not?!" and sprayed it on paper...

THIS is gorgeous! It opens with a delicious fruitiness that is dark, sweet and tart all at once. Sure, it is "synthtetic" and mass produced, but what isn't these days, for under 100 dollars a bottle??! I imagine eating juicy fruits like plums, nectarines and the like, and then kissing someone and feeling all warm and loved. This is NOT (at least to me) your typical "plastic fruit" perfume for fawning pop fans, this has some depth and some actual "mystique" to it. As the heart begins it's "island beat", the hibiscus warm and full blends with tuberose and its dirty floral dustiness and violet tops it well with just enough green dryness and sleek coolness without overpowering it. Coconut "water" (what you actually hear sloshing around in a coconut when you shake it)is nowhere near as "thick" or sweet as the milk is; and adds some tropical feel to this, without going all Ban de Soleil on you! The vanilla (supposedly in the base) is detectable throughout, giving it an almost gourmand feel, and eventually joins a very raw patchouli, a warm amber resin and a sexy musk...settling to something very appealing and quite yummy! Yeah it's fruity and floral, and has some sensual warmth to it, but I would not actually call it a fruity chypre; maybe a fruity floriental vanilla...?!

Sillage: good
Longevity: very good
Overall: 3.75/5

While trying to rate this scent above, I changed the rating THREE times (going incrimentally higher each time). I do "love" it; but, would I buy a full bottle at retail? Uuuh...NO. I would scoop this up in a "hot second" if I saw it at a discount store though! Much like her music (which I would not buy at full price either), her first perfume is very good and I look for some big things from this girl who took the world by storm with her debut song "Umbrella" and now me...with Reb'l Fleur.

YOU GO, GIRL!!

orchid_84
orchid_84

I like this. I think it is quite good for a celebrity scent, especially if you like fruity fragrances. The dominant scent in this for me is a tropical, fruity, pineapple scent (even though it is not listed as a note). A bit creamy, quite sweet, but still has character. I don't notice the violet in this, but perhaps a hint of tropical flowers and muskiness. The lasting power is also great.

This scent smells like what I expected J.Lo's Miami Glow to be like. While Miami Glow disappointed me with it's weak fruit-punch scent, Reb'l Fleur is much more juicy, intense and fun.

Rebelle Flower

I love Rihanna so much and im really excited for this scent ! As soon as i smell it,i'll write a review.

CurlyWurly
CurlyWurly

I really really like this scent even it´s too expensive for a celebrity fragrance. I´ve smelled it first in January at Macy´s in Boston and was quite surprised of this strong and delicious smell. A mix between Angel and a yummy vanilla pudding. Bought the biggest bottle in march as it was released in Germany. Now I know I coult get a fragrance like that much cheaper. It smells nearly like Ulric de Varens "Vanilla" and that´s a very cheap but delicious perfume (3 Euro). I regret this purchase a little bit but still it´s a lovely and luscious fragrance, but simply too expensive.

jaa456
jaa456

I am pleasantly surprised by this perfume. For a celebrity fragrance it well done and doesn't smell cheap. It's actually sophisticated while still remaining playful! The longevity and spillage is great.

Scentaholic
Scentaholic

I love Rihanna and this perfume is awesome! I just adore it and my boyfriend says it's one of his favorites. It's fruity, spicy, warm and creamy. Totally sexy! Tranforms so beautifully on the skin. It lasts for hours and sillage is great too. Try it :)

Glamourcide

I'm writing another review as my other one will be about four pages long if I add to it ;)
I previously mentioned that I was purchasing this for my friend's birthday, and she loved it - doused herself in it immediately and every time I catch up with her, she's wearing it! On her, it smells totally different to how it smells on me - I don't get the spice and dark, radiant heat, just the creamy, sweet and tropical notes with a little 'edge' that's almost indiscernible. On my friend, it's the darker, more pronounced spice and 'sex'. It works great on both of us, just in very different ways. I haven't purchased a bottle yet (it's still very scarce in town, sells out the minute stores get new stock!) but I definitely will when I can find it (cbf buying online right now, waiting for Priceline et al to get more stock in for Mother's Day sales so I can get it at a really good price), it's a great effort for a celeb fragrance. Well done, Rihanna and team!

Janessa1216
Janessa1216

I loved it! It is very "expensive" smelling. And, I am very particular about perfumes being a long-time Versace wearer. It is a warm fragrance, a little woody like Versace Woman. Men stop me all the time to ask what I'm wearing!!!

charlottesmom
charlottesmom

Spotted this in Macy's today, I really like the bottle, it drew me right in it's very creative. The perfume itself is a bit of a disappointment, it smells like cough medicine or some strawberry shampoo or something with a bit of coconut mixed in, it's okay but nothing very different from others I've smelled and I don't love it so I won't be purchasing.

6/10 :o)

darkbeauty
darkbeauty

It has plenty of coconut made sultry with spicy patchouli... there is also a peaches and cream like vibe, a bit of woods, and tuberose which definitely makes its presence known amongst the rest of the notes. Because of its unique blend and homage to a tropical, rich coconut, I give it 2 thumbs up!

There is something about this perfume that make me think of the 90's and I can't figure out why. Maybe it's the bottle's design, maybe it's the heavy hitting fume reminiscent of a decade where scents were a little bit braver than most tend to be nowaday.

It's unique in its own right and deserves to be tested, if not owned. I won't go out of my way to own a bottle myself, but I do appreciate the innovation. It's not your ordinary celebrity scent.

The opening spritz is like a blast of sugary candy, something teenagers would wear. As time goes on, a sweet-n-creamy coconut scent takes over. I agree with Mandashell that this perfume is better than Miami Glow, more coconutty, if you're into that. The bottle is kinda big, and it's an awkward shape. I don't know why the word "fleur" is in the name of it because this perfume doesn't smell like fleurs whatsoever. I do think this makes a nice summer fragrance with very good sillage. It would do wonderfully in hot weather if you're taking a trip to a tropical island...like Rihanna's home country of Barbados.

twillocks
twillocks

Not for me, way to sweet. The sales lady tried her best to get me to purchase a bottle. It is like carmel in a spray bottle. I know others like it and I as sure it smells wonderful on them. :)

Fragaria
Fragaria

I thought this was a fantastic scent! You know how some people think a perfume is wonderful and you think...eh...what's so big about it? This is one of them for me. It doesn't have that certain something that makes me float on a cloud but it's GOOD! expensive smelling! not offensive and just super everything you'd want in a perfume. WELL worth the money. I have too many "cloudy" perfumes to purchase this but certainly not because it's anything less than any of my favorites! It's a good "go to anything anywhere" perfume. If your a blind buyer like me, you'll want to grab this for delight and safety sake!

mandashell
mandashell

Umm yeah, this will have to go up there with one of the best "celeb" fragrances I have ever sniffed. Better than any recent celeb related perfume that is out at the moment, IMHO. Smells so darn good to me! ;'D It's perfectly fruity, warm, mildly creamy and sweet with the perfect addition of coconut. And patchouli haters have no fear!!! I'm not a fan of that note but it really works here and doesn't bother me at all.

Anyway, for me it was love at first sniff and I happily snagged a bottle. Of course for some it may not be groundbreaking but for me it is great because I own nothing that smells like it in my small collection. What really makes me love this so much is that it reminds me of Pez candy!! LOL! Maybe that sounds odd but that is what I associate with the blast of the opening notes.

Lasting power seems good and it doesn't smell cheap in the slightest. Yep, the bottle is weird to hold but I didn't feel as if it might be dropped. You just have to grip it with your hand and press the sprayer with your finger. Really quite simple actually. ;')

WEll, if you are looking for something fun, fruity and sexy for the summer then you may really enjoy this one. I think this is better than Beyonce Heat, Miami Glow, Glow After Dark and not nearly as sweet as Flowerbomb. It's very well balanced and lovely but also reasonably priced for a new fragrance at Macy's.

Update: This one is very strong but not overwhelming. It has great sillage because I can smell it on myself all day. It also lasts at least 10hrs on my skin which is fantastic!!! So yummy! Love it! ;'D

Update #2: That pineapple note is starting to bother me and maybe this would be better for colder weather. I am finding it too sweet/heady for these warmer temperatures. o.O

applesana
applesana

I didn't hate it, but i didn't love it either. I guess i like perfumes that are more sweet and subtle. This one is a bit too strong for me. Maybe it might smell better on someone else.

mjqueen
mjqueen

this smells like a floral fruity gormand to me...
prada by prada it slightly resembles too as well as so many others so i dont find it extremely original
i sprayed it on a card and got a little on my hand it smelt for ages (strong,lasting)i couldnt bring myself to spray it on me something like one of j-lo glo as well i dont personally like it but i know my friend would she likes heat by beyonce i pointed it out knowing she would like it even tho i dont like that either
plum annoys me in perfumes i always like the concept and want to like it but it hasnt happened yet

Sam2134
Sam2134

I was reluctant to try this at the store the other day because I'm never too fond of celebrity perfumes.
This one is definitely an exception though!
Rihanna really hit the nail on the head with her debut; it makes me feel edgy and beachy all at the same time.
I think it'll have to be my new signature.

Glamourcide

A very nice surprise! I tested this one today and I'm quite pleased with it. The fruity, floral coconut top and middle notes are sweet and girlie without being disgustingly sugary, and Reb'l Fleur has a kick in the tail with a spicy edge in the drydown - and the creamy vanilla just makes it. It's wonderful.

It's very coconutty all the way down, but in an unexpected way - instead of a milky, sweet coconut, there's a harder edge to it that gives it a more grown-up feel than what you would expect from the note.

Reb'l Fleur doesn't smell cheap, at all, but on the other hand it doesn't smell expensive either - it's a very good middle-of-the-road fragrance that's quite safe but still unique enough to leave an impression.
I'll have to give it a couple more goes before I decide for sure whether I want to buy it - it is quite a nice fragrance but I'm not sure it's my style. Based purely on one test, I have to say it feels a bit 'young' for me (said by the girl who's not even turned 25 yet lol!), but it would be a nice daytime fragrance for casual summer get-togethers when you're dressing down and just want to have fun.

Give it a shot - for a celeb fragrance it's quite nice and whether you love Rihanna or hate her, I think she's hit the right mark with her debut fragrance. It's not strong enough to polarise opinion but it's not quite 'safe' enough to go out with a fizzle.

ETA: This one must be popular! I am buying it for my friend's birthday and went to every fragrance retailer in town yesterday - sold out everywhere!
I was on the phone this morning to no less than 4 retailers in the nearest city (more than an hour away) before I managed to get hold of a stockist who had 3 bottles left and was willing to put one behind the counter for me so I could pick it up tomorrow morning (my friend's birthday is tomorrow, I couldn't order online as it wouldn't be delivered in time!). That just proves to me how good this fragrance is - great scent for a decent price, and the 'face' behind the fragrance is a hit with nearly everybody.
I know my friend is going to adore this perfume and if the retailer has any left tomorrow morning, I think I will grab an extra bottle for myself!

caramelhunie
caramelhunie

I was given a bunch of samples to test this out and my impression is that I like this perfume but only for night time like when I'm going out to a bar or a club. It is sooo strong and lasts forever which is really impressive. I could still smell it on my arm the next day after a long night of partying. I smell the fruits in the top mixed with coconut...reminds me a little of Miami glow but it also has a spicey kick. Overall its a nice fragrance, very powerful, too strong for daytime use in my opinion. Not sure if I'll purchase a bottle because my partying days are over and I only go out once in a while.

krissycat
krissycat

If anyone has the perfume Dead sexy by tokyo milk, this smells like that perfume minus the rubber smell Dead Sexy has. I love this perfume. It doesn't last as long on my skin as I had hoped, but it is definetely a very soft sweet smell. I also think it smells a teeny bit like Beyonce's Heat as well but not as sweet as Heat... deeper, fuller and a bit more sexy to be honest

Vamy69
Vamy69

This smelled much better than I imagined it would. I was impressed! But then again I am a HUGE coconut lover and I could smell coconut in this. To me this smelled warm and yummy. I think it smelled similar to Baby Phat "Dare me" and a bit like Beyonce "Heat" nothing the world has not smelled before but certainly wearable and nice.

fleurdelis
fleurdelis

Tested this out in Dillard's today, actually really well done... I imagined it would just be tropical scented water but I think it is more sophisticated than that. Definitely spicier. The coconut is just the perfect amount! I will have to test this more before purchasing... It is pretty strong and doesn't smell cheap.

Also, seconding the awkward bottle. It is pretty but really hard to spray without almost dropping it.

honey1
honey1

I think this smells pretty good.The bottle is very odd to hold.I thought i was going to drop it!I went to Macys today and drenched myself in it just to see if i can live with it.It smells warm and cozy on.I do smell the coconut and vanilla.It doesn't come across as Chypre fruity at least on me. I think i'll get it next week!

sharyssa
sharyssa

Sampled at Macy's and I don't like this it is sharp and spicy in the beginning and the bottle is very ugly reminds me of Cabaret by Gres big clunky and cheap looking.I don't like Rihanna anyway but I think now that she looks like ronald mc donald with the red wig the bottle should have had red color this is more for her good girl gone bad hairstlye I think. Oh well I am sure this will be at Marshalls soon and even then I wouldn't buy it.

The berries top note reminds me of Britney Spears fragrance, especially the Radiance, and it has this smooth and warmth from coconut and vanilla; a tiny bit similar to Heat by Beyoncé. It's very fruity, quite sweet and strong. Nothing groundbreaking. There is a subtle, very subtle, hint of tropical vibe however. In addition, I find the bottle is very hard to hold and spray. It almost slipped off my hand at Macy's today. Phew! So I had to hold it like a lighter and sprayed with my thumb; a bit awkward.

I expect more from Rihanna, but this Reb'l Fleur is nice but just another perfume created to please today's mass market. Look for one at discount store soon.

TheLadyApryle
TheLadyApryle

I thought this would be something I'd purchase for my nieces who are all #teamRIRI and be done w/ it. But there is a scent story going on here that needs telling.

Opening w/ a very Spring like fruit basket of plum, and peach with the loveliest tang!! The middle was perhaps less than appealing but it was so short lived- and segued into the warmest autumn vibe. Just lovely- though I found the sillage a bit weak (on me)

danimcneil
danimcneil

I was able to test this yesterday at Dillard's. This smells familiar, but is definitely different than what I expected. The top and middle areas were much brighter and slightly fruitier then I expected. Which is actually done very beautifully! I was worried that it was going to be a sickening coconut mess, not at all. Also, most of you on here know that I am an AVID patchouli hater. But there are a few scents where I can handle it if its blended well. I can't even detect striaght up patch here! I smell a veeeery long lasting SPICEY base. It almost makes my lips tingle. Rebl almost seems like a fall scent in this aspect. I will have to smell it more to see if its for me, but for now its different, and definitely adds a punch! Good job RI RI!

secretcrush
secretcrush

I had an opportunity 2 smell this at macys the other night and I have 2 say I honestly cant wait 2 buy this one... It had a very sophisticated scent 2 it and is very long-lasting... It also isnt a "common" bright fruity-floral like Heat Rush(which I do like btw)... After I make my purchase I will go into further detail...

EDIT- I purchased my bottle about a week ago and I still love this one very much... I tend 2 save this one for nights out because its rather serious for daytime... Its also SERIOUSLY potent so go easy lol and enjoy!!!

parishiltonsiren15
parishiltonsiren15

I just went to a local perfume store, and i smelled this, and fell in love. This stuff smells so classy, strong, sweet, & amazing! Keep up the good work rhianna!

ILOVEEEPERFUME
ILOVEEEPERFUME

Rebe'l fleur smells REALLY GOOD! To me it smells like coconut & berries its very beachy maybe she was trying to capture barbados in a bottle.
it does smell a liiiiitle similar to miami glow but this doesnt smell cheap. i highly recommend this fragrance! cant wait to wear it in the summer

APassionateJourney

Ok, so I've had some time to be with this fragrance.

It starts off sweet and tangy and then comes this part I can't STAND! It goes into a tangy sour Pineapple drizzled in Honey, Sugar and rotten pineapple smell! It's the worst part of the fragrance and it comes about 5 minutes into it. After that, about 3 hours later it turns into Flowerbomb and a Forest backdrop smell. That's my favorite part. I wish I could have a longer time with the top notes, DO AWAY WITH THE MIDDLE, and go straight to the bottom notes. If I weren't in love with the top and bottom notes I would return it because the nasty part stays too long. I guess the trick will be to spray this 5 hours before I go somewhere or right before I go to sleep and hope it doesn't completely wear off.

jonr951
jonr951

Got to try it 2day at Macys and RiRi's first scent is definitely a winner in my book! I LOVE it! It smells very different on skin then on card so do try it on yourself when you can. On card I found it to be much more coconuty and fruity sweet. I thought I was smelling a spicier Miami Glow for a second. It's nice on card. But of course it has to smell good on skin right? And it does. It's kinda weird. It's a fruity, sour, tangy, powdery, patchouli scent. LOL! It reminds me of something but I can't put my finger on it. So annoying! I agree 100% w/ APJ that the dry down is very Flowerbombish. It's really well done and I couldn't be more happy w/ it. I hope everyone else enjoys it and it's a big big hit! Oh and I like the bottle too. Nice job Parlux & Rihanna! : )

sweetgirl

this is strong at first....but really dries down to a very soft sweet scent...you have to allow a scent to develop on clean fresh skin...then judge a scent...ppl never allow a scent to settle in, and they judge it on the first spray....this is nice ..wish it lasted longer on me.

beenabela26
beenabela26

This STINKS on me and I really wanted to like it. It's very nauseating and strong. Everyone around me agreed. Unlike most people may think I DID allow it to mix in with my body chemistry and it was sTILL a horrible scent.

sweetgirl

smells good...better that beyonce heat i think...heat is musky.....this is fruity,warm,sweet,beachy coconuty sexy.....very nice and last all day!!! love it!..if u like sweet and fruity and warm scents this is for you! i love flowerbomb,viva la juicy,jessica simpson fancy, britney fantasy.....this is another one added to the family!!! love it!

APassionateJourney

This officially launches in Feb but my Macy's already has it. It smells like SOMETHING but I can't for the life of me make out what it is!

Upon first spray, it smells like sweet plums dancing around peaches and other fruits all in one but there's a tangyish Pineapple background to it. They're all very well blended so I can't really detect just one note. It's also a tad musky and in a way reminds me of a sweeter J.LO Glow After Dark but kinda sweeter. I've only had it for one day so I'm sure I'll write a better review but the drydown is FLOWERBOMBISH, kinda. Well done, Rihanna!

TankGirl

Its really interesting to see a celebrity lauching a chypre perfume, but for the notes (especially because of the coconutt) I believe this is going to be another fruty floral :P lets wait and see...
the bottle is gorgeaus, reminds me of art deco, I was not expecting something with such class coming from Riahnna to be honest. I cant wait to smell it :)

Anahi
Anahi

Oh my gosh, I loooovvve Rihanna, her perfume sounds really good especially the notes mmmm and the bottle not so much but gosh I cant wait till the launch!

Reb'l Fleur by Rihanna 3.80 out of 5 based on 1666 ratings and 409 user reviews

Rihanna Reb'l Fleur Eau De Parfum Spray 50ml 1.7oz
Rihanna Reb'l Fleur Eau De Parfum Spray 100ml 3.4oz
Rihanna Reb'l Fleur Eau De Parfum Spray 100ml 3.4oz
Gift Set 1.7oz
Rihanna Reb'l Fleur Coffret Eau De Parfum Spray 50ml 1.7oz Body Lotion 90ml 3oz Shower Gel 90ml 3oz 3pcs
Gift Set
Rihanna Reb'l Fleur Gift Set for Women, 4 Piece, 1 set
Rihanna Reb'l Fleur Gift Set for Women, 4 Piece, 1 set
Gift Set 3.4oz
Rihanna Reb'l Fleur Coffret Eau De Parfum Spray 100ml 3.4oz Body Butter 85g 2oz Rollerball 6ml 0.2oz 3pcs

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Rihanna Reb'l Fleur fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Rihanna Reb'l Fleur, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Reb'l Fleur by Rihanna. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Reb'l Fleur by Rihanna represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.