Designers » R S » Floral Fruity Gourmand « Groups

I have it: 800 I had it: 128 I want it: 545 My signature: 14

cacao
coffee
Rebelle Rihanna for women Pictures Rebelle Rihanna for women Pictures

After last year's edition Reb'l Fleur by Rihanna, which we have announced exclusively at TFWA 2010, Rihanna in collaboration with Parlux is launching her second fragrance named Rebelle this year.

Rebelle arrives on the market in spring 2012 as a fruity-floral with strong gourmand chords. Top notes encompass plum, strawberry and ginger; a heart offers heliotrope, vanilla orchid and cocoa absolute, while a base features a trail of musk, coffee, patchouli and amber.

The fragrance will be available in a flacon shaped like the last year's edition, created of transparent glass and red and gold surfaces.

Rebelle assortment includes 30, 50 and 100 ml EDP, as well as perfumed body lotion 200ml. Rebelle was created by Marypierre Julien and Caroline Sabas.

plum Strawberry Ginger

Just Cavalli Her

Rebelle Fragrance Reviews

Angela Agiannidou
Angela Agiannidou

Nice..(yawn).. Tried it from a friend who would buy anything that comes out of celeb land.. Has just about same staying power as Ris latest love squeeze..
Wouldn't expect more anyhow.

Jasminejoon
Jasminejoon

Smells like red velvet cake with semi-sweet coffee.

adorkable_scent
adorkable_scent

What the heck!!!! This smells very nice!!!!!
This is my next hunt!!
I tried this on my skin and it lasts for hours but i didnt buy it T_T
Initial blast of strawberry, cacao, and spices... and then dried down to strawberry vanilla.... omg this is great, simple and absolutely adorable and lvely. A scent that almost everyone like. Even kids and men will love it too.
9/10 :)

angelpainter
angelpainter

Coffee scents, where have you been all my life? I Love. I was able to sample it; could not stop smelling it; so of course, I bought it.

Downside Number 1: It doesn't last long on me. When I layer it on top of YSL Manifesto, it is still delicious, and lasts longer.

Downside Number 2: I can see my inexpensive (price only; not smell) and delicious Rebelle is only the beginning. I need more coffee scents...

Downside Number 3: Since it doesn't last long, I sprayed too much. Very bad for the allergies and instant headache.

Lesson learned: This is my first review. Use it more than once before writing a review.

polkadot27

As the summer is coming to an end, there is a slight cool bite in the air. This is when this fragrance then becomes perfect. It reminds me of the warmth and comfort these Autumn/winter months are about to bring. coffee, hazelnuts, cocoa and patchouli intoxicate me with warmth and cosiness. They are beautifully blended and oh so very gourmand. The chocolates, the coffee, the cafes, the burning fires, curling up with a book, making love in front of a open fire. This is what I picture and this is what I am comforted by when I wear this fragrance. It is one of my favourite winter scents. Now, I have been wearing it through the summer too. But for me this beauty was built for winter. It withstands winter and embraces it in all of its glory. It is intoxicating and lingering yet smoothed out with such creaminess. This fragrance soothes my soul. I feel warm inside when I wear it.

To be honest when I first tried this, I sort of subconsciously didn't want to like it, as it is cheap and celebrity. But oh my, give credit where credit is due. Honestly, if this fragrance was tested on people and they were to estimate it on price, brand and quality without knowing what this fragrance was; there is no doubt in my mind it would rank high. It is up there with the likes of Chanel and such. It is an absolute beauty this fragrance, and I don't understand how and why they have managed to do such a sophisticated, unique, classic scent for such a cheap price. I'm certainly not complaining though, what an absolute treasure. This fragrance touches and identifies with a special place in my heart.

chaz631
chaz631

I initially went searching for this mainly because I loved the idea of the coffee notes. I was actually dreaming of walking around smelling like a coffee bean ready to be brewed. I was wrong of course.
While I do get the hint of coffee I mainly get a soft chocolaty scent. It's so toned down. While it wasn't my dream idea of the perfume I still had to purchase it. It makes me feel so suave and sexy and a little bit masculine too. It's great! It brings a more confident feel. It seems to last an ok amount of time so the only thing I don't like about it is the bottle. I mean, I like the look of it but it's not the best when it comes to spraying. I just find it a little awkward to hold. Other than that I love this perfume :)

Vampiris
Vampiris

Because I've got some commitment issues going on recently, I decided to get both this fragrance and Reb'l Fleur in small mini 7.5ml bottles today to try them out..

Rebelle smells sweet and bold with amazing sillage and longevity..it's a strong, dark and sexy gourmand scent with a hint of coffee note..kinda reminds me of Angel in a way, but more wearable to me..

To be honest, I find Reb'l Fleur and Rebelle both likable..If Reb'l Fleur is a good girl in day time and Rebelle is the naughtier one at night which is more interesting and tempting to me sometimes

b@by
b@by

I can definitely sense the strawberry, chocolate and patchouli. It's too loud for me. It's yelling across a crowded room. I can imagine wearing it to a nightclub, but as I'm at home with three kids, that's not going to happen for a long long time :).

Though it is completely different in essence, I get the same vibe from this as from CK Euphoria. In the way that it's loud and sexy, fruity, and a bit intimidating. And the orchid. Not bad, but not me...

lizakaya
lizakaya

Wow. I am pleasantly surprised by this. I sprayed it on real quick when it first came, and thought, meh it's ok but not big thing. Second run through I am really enjoying the coffee and cacao accords balancing the vanilla, musk and amber. This is no shrinking violet of a scent, it's sensual and complex for a celeb frag. This could be FBW.

ChesleyMusic

the coffee bean & cocoa is very strong this one...

ChesleyMusic,why?
Cus they will think that you showerd with their coffee? Lol

pinnock22
pinnock22

This perfume was the first fragrance that made me feel very sexy and special. the way the plum and the ginger open the first spritz in a fresh spicy way already makes it completely different from any other perfume these days, then the strawberry chocolate and coffee come through allowing the fragrance to become almost desirable and wraps all around your body.

3 hours in the patchouli, musk and amber become stronger as the other notes fade turning the scent masculine in some ways, still feminine but with that sexy kick.
I would wear this in the winter and on summer nights because its so sexy and dark it begs for attention. men really like this and compliment me on how I smell 'Edible'.
The scent last about 9 hours on my skin and 12 plus when spayed on my clothes. just when think the scent has died a warm, sensual spicy smell makes it self known again.

all in all one of my favourite perfumes and I give it 10/10. nobody makes perfumes like Rihanna x

drugstore classics
drugstore classics

This is the first celebrity fragrance I've tested and then wanted for Myself.

WHY?

1. Other pop culture fragrances frequently don't mesh well with my chemistry, even when I respect their quality. I particularly love Fancy Nights, but gave it as a gift instead.

2. I was looking for a coffee/cappuccino in niche, and Rebelle fit the bill better(!).

3. Despite the general prejudice against them, celeb scents can dish out quite the surprises. So I'm open to testing them, because you have to TRY a scent in order to KNOW if you'll like it. :D

4. Rebelle contains the most wonderful assortment of notes. What's not to like? Strawberry, ginger, cocoa, and coffee.... wow.

5. Something about the heart, after the initial burst of bitter coffee and fruit, strongly resembles the scratch and sniff chocolate sticker memories of childhood -only now with a touch of coffee added.

Perhaps my thoughts can best be summed up in one word:

Fantastic!

gaga97

does anyone know where i can find this in spain ?

Lisa290872
Lisa290872

This was an impulse purchase for me and I'm so glad that I did. It reminds me of Thierry Mugler Angel but without that bitter chocolate smell and a much lighter patchouli note. Well worth it. I sprayed it at 8am this morning and I can still smell it at 3.30pm. I'm not normally into celebrity fragrances, but well done Rihanna on your classy fragrances. This is definitely a keeper for me.

jenvi
jenvi

Oh my god this is amazing! I love that the chocolate and coffee is so dominant here. I've been searching for a fragrance like this for a very long time and never thought I would find it in a celebrity scent. After I started purchasing perfume from the big houses I hardly ever glanced over at the celebrity section again.. until joining fragrantica. I especially never tried any of Rihannas fragrances because I always thought the bottles looked cheap and ugly (still do but now I figured out it was supposed to look like a high heel so it makes sense).

The opening is quite fruity, but quickly settles into this beautiful chocholate coffee with a hint of patchouli (which I've grown more and more fond of over time). It's very sweet, warm and gourmand but that's exactly what I love about it.
It reminds me of a hot cup of moccachino and it's like having a big, warm, cozy blanket wrapped around you.

I know for sure that this will be my go to this winter. It's such a unique scent! A must try for those of you who, like myself, love gourmand fragrances!

ChesleyMusic

The cacao and coffee did better as the "musk". Its a quite lovely floral gourmand.

peferrarine
peferrarine

For those of you who love this one (like myself) and would love to wear it a daylight without suffocating, i would recommend Eau des Missions, from Couvent des Minimes.

It has the same vanilla-cake, smoky, balsamic aura. Doesn't share the coffee or the patchouli, but you can find the similarities.
Sort of a day-time, unisex version.

ialwayssmellgood
ialwayssmellgood

For me this is very rich, dark and sexy! Upon the first spray I get the cacao, coffee and plum. This is certainly a night/winter or fall perfume. The silage is very good and the longevity is even better. Completely different from its flankers, this is the most mature of her fragrances. I have been looking for something different and I found it!

CPelly82
CPelly82

Another incredible blind buy. I picked this up last night at Shoppers for $20 and wow am I ever amazed. Two of my favorite things are included in this fragrance. The coffee scent is very intense on the first spray but the dry down turns into a spiced chocolate scent. I would consider this a night fragrance but I wore this to work today and it's great. Very disappointed in myself for not buying this sooner.

serenitylola
serenitylola

Chocolatey toffee goodness! It is spicy in the beginning that gets sweetened by the strawberry, chocolate and toffee. Sexy and unique~ Rebelle is not the typical celebrity perfumes out there. Thumbs up!

vattenmelon
vattenmelon

i smell only patchouli, where are the rest of notes? but its sexy

mad.kat.96
mad.kat.96

LOVE - 0pens chocolate, strawberry and a touch of coffee. Then the orchids, vanilla/amber, and musk joins in.. very sweet gourmand.

Sillage pretty good and lasts better then most even in high heat..

Chiquis
Chiquis

My Rihanna fragrance collection started with Reb'l Fleur which has become my nighttime signature scent. Based on the notes I decided to also purchase a big bottle of Rebelle and Rogue. Wow is all I can say! What can't Rihanna do??? She's gorgeous... She sings... She's a fashionista.... And the face/co-creator of what I would consider to be a well put together fragrance line.

Rebelle starts off all coffee and chocolate. After awhile it turns into a creamy cocoa butter scent. This is the drydown and main smell of Rebelle- cocoa butter with a splash of coffee.

On my skin one spray of Rebelle lasted about 6 hours. I haven't tried it on my clothes yet so I can't speak on how it does on fabrics.

I really like Rebelle and feel like it was a successful blind purchase.

SweetShelly

Coconut with vanilla and caramel, thats what I smell!
Sweet and relaxing
And its smells like an oil perfume

Dilaru
Dilaru

This to me isn't a Floral-Fruity-Gourmand. It's much more like an Oriental-Gourmand due to it's strong cacao, coffee, vanilla and spice scent. I'm guessing the oriental notes are from the ginger and patchouli. Unfortunately ginger seems to always dominate and ruin perfumes on me. This perfume is still lovely and smooth underneath the spice, but I will probably not get to wear it often due to the oriental notes.

lirael00
lirael00

Just got a tester of this one and I have to say I'm pretty impressed. I didn't imagine it would smell the way it does. It's a very warm scent where cacao and coffee are definitely dominant. I imagine myself wearing this to a midnight beach party even though it's more wearable in the winter I suppose. The drydownm is creamy amber and patchoulli combination. Longevity is great too! A lovely surprise.

poppyluv
poppyluv

I have noticed some of these reviews mention that this fragrance smells "ethnic". I agree and that's why I love it. If Rihanna did play a role in choosing her scents... it is natural. She is West Indian and these are scents Caribbean people are familiar with...they grow here on the islands... coconut, coffee, cocoa, ginger, tonka bean, spices. Her fragrances can be worn by anyone but I do think they appeal more to women of colour. In my opinion she has the best celebrity line. Jennifer Lopez's may have been the first top selling celebrity brand in the fragrance empire but every fragrance in Rihanna's line is a hit. No misses so far. P.S.: I am not a fan of the music or the image, just the juices.

polkadot27

The best out of the whole Rihanna range in my opinion. It is a classy scent which i didn't expect from a celebrity fragrance. But this one is so well put together, it is beautiful. It is blended perfectly. If you love coffee scents, this is the perfect one. It is warm spicy indeed, one of my favorite warm spicy scents. There is a slight musky creamy undertone with this one and the ginger seeps through. It is cosy and comforting and heart warming, brilliant for winter but works in summer time too. The notes i detect are coffee patchouli musk and ginger. The patchouli is gorgeous in this. People honestly need to create and make more scents with coffee & patchouli because in this, they mix beautifully together. I love the bottle too, it's interesting and striking without been over the top. The bottle matches the scent; classy, warm and interesting yet understated and non-threatening. It smells expensive & sophisticated yet it is very cheap! It's a sexy interesting warm spicy exotic scent! My favorite coffee scent of all time.
It's rather unique & I suspect it's a favorite among men and one men would remember a woman by.

janechemi
janechemi

this is one of those perfumes i only use when i'm it a particular mood. like when you get a craving for a candy you don't normally like. it's dark but a little sweet almost like a sweet rum. i have a mini bottle because i'd never even put a dent in the regular bottle.

AnitaAna
AnitaAna

"Rebelle" smells like TONS OF VANILLA ON MY SKIN! BUT I LOVE VANILLA, SO I NATURALLY LOVE THIS BEAUTIFUL FRAGRANCE! It's quite long lasting ( I think more than "Reb'l fleur").
Rihanna's fragrances are truly amazing.
I didn't get to test "Rogue" only since the main accords and notes didn't draw my attention. I guess it's just not my type of fragrance.
However, I'll make sure to try it because I love Reb'l Fleur, Rebelle and Nude!
This girl Rihanna totally rocks! You won't regret purchasing any of her fragrances for sure! ;)

indi3cita
indi3cita

This is a great scent!!! It is smoky, sweet, a little spicy and floral. It remind me the smell of incense, because of the smokiness. I didn't expect this at all. It's interesting, warm and sexy. Great for any age or season. I would use it for dates or whenever I feel sexy or naughty. To me this fragrance describe to perfection what rebel means.

GalInGlasses
GalInGlasses

I was prepared to dislike this fragrance... But I like this a LOT. I may even love it. I haven't decided yet. It's warm, smooth, creamy, rich... It does remind me of the smell of a cocoa butter lotion, but I've always loved that kind of smell. I could see this working really well as a moisturizer fragrance, possibly even better than as an EDP. Part of me is toying with the idea of investing in the Rebelle body products...

chelseaperfume225
chelseaperfume225

This is a nice perfume. I like the coffee note that drew me to this perfume. I put this perfume on before bed and I love it. It's not too overbearing or too weak. Plus look at the notes all very lovely notes!

Bluehonda
Bluehonda

Received a free sample of this with an online purchase. It is an odd fragrance. My first impression was of a synthetic ripe fruit smell that reminded me of no fruit in particular. Now that I have looked at the top notes I see that it has plum and strawberry, but I couldn't really detect either one distinctly, it smelled more like tropical fruit to me. Competing with the fruit scent in a rather unharmonious way is cacao and coffee. I didn't care for this,it just smells like something for a much younger woman. I am not much for gourmand fragrances which this definitely is. But instead of scrubbing it off, I decided to try layering it with Jovan Secret Amber. After about 30 minutes I was able to enjoy the combination of the cacao and amber coming through and by that time the fruitiness had faded away. So if you have this and aren't in love with it, you might enjoy layering it with an amber fragrance.

spritzedsilly
spritzedsilly

I just got this yesterday so I am not fully acquainted with it. So far , this is beautiful! It is more of a winter scent being heavy and rich . I wish I had bought it when it was cold because Rebelle is exactly what I crave when it is cold . Coffee, cocoa and patchouli ... I love it !

Rawannnna
Rawannnna

This is a bad blend; I guess they were trying hard to create something, but the entire product went wrong, musk and cocoa are not really in harmony, other notes are not even complementing the formula, cheap and synthetic ingredients. I had good expectations on this one but it turn to be a mess. The bottle is tacky too.

sygrid29
sygrid29

love love this one but our local mall doesn't offer it anymore. i think this is a very distant cousin of hypnotic poison, at least on me.

olga.stefan
olga.stefan

It smells like two different fragrances that have been, in an over-enthusiastic attempt to create something original and unforgettabele, recklessly layered: one is an inofensive warm chocolate-vanilla combo, the other, a daring fruity-spicy delight which clearly favors ginger and strawberry. The result is interesting and luring, a bit masculine but, nonetheless, unique, warm, inviting. It also reminds me of childhood milk chocolate with creamy strawberry filling. I still have to figure whether it can be qualified as sexy or caste, I think it depends on ones very own definition of sexy and, to me, that is heavy white floral (tuberose, gardenia, neroli, orange blossom, honeysuckle) and dark vanilla with gourmand undertones (don't fool yourselves into thinking that this smells edible, the chocolate reference was not a synesthetic one). I tend to find this one more of a "tough business" scent...

I was hoping for a bit of what Cocoon Neonatura by Yves Rocher used to be, but I find Rebelle rather aromatic and peppery. There is, however, a slight reminscence of Gucci's Rush in the drydown. The sillage is medium (people generally notice it) and, just as In Control, tends to become powerful by the hour, so don't over spray it just because it seems too mild at first.

KallieRose
KallieRose

My boyfriend bought me this perfume for our anniversary and I love it! I generally only wear it at night because in the day I wear sweet and innocent perfume, then at night I like to wear the heavier, dark, seductive perfumes. I feel very sexy when I wear this perfume and it is one of my favourites.

faubel
faubel

Rich, creamy, gorgeous gourmand. I can't account for how much I love this one. I want to wear it every day. It is incredibly powerful--one spray and I'm smelling it strongly all day. I love how the patchouli grounds the gourmand notes. Not a new idea by any means but still great.

Can't deny that it's toothache-sweet. Just the way I like 'em. Although I can't abide scents that are straight-sweet with nothing in the way of woods or patch or spice to balance them out. This one hits just the right mix for me.

I was surprised to read so many vehemently negative reviews on here. It makes me a bit worried about wearing it around others. At least the person I live with doesn't mind it--he says it smells like suntan lotion (not a compliment but not a scathing indictment either.)

It IS a shame about the hideous bottle. I got a 10 ml pen-style glass spray and I'm tempted to stock up on those.

Ritarudna
Ritarudna

Popcorn, coconut, sheabutter. Meh :/ Too synthetic for my taste.

Silkpuppet
Silkpuppet

Yikes, this was a huge disappointment. I read so many remarks touting this as a better Miami Glow and a softer TM Angel so I did a blind buy. Rebelle certainly packs plenty of patchouli and cocoa. The amber and heliotrope come in much later and make for a powdery drydown. I am stunned by this fragrance because it has so many notes I love but I really do not like it at all. Many have remarked on it smelling low-quality and cheap and I have to agree. I was expecting the choco-coffee richness of Bond No. 9 with some floral elements but this just smells off. It reminds me of generic brand Easter candy, cigarette smoke, and generic brand Kahlua. I also think the bottle design is incredibly dated and hideous so that alone would deter me from buying a FB. Rebelle was not so much a rebel, more of a tacky wannabe.

PM me if you would like to trade or something!

EDIT: 4/17 I saw the review below that compared this to the smell of ethnic hair care products and I am inclined to agree. I do not mean that in a pejorative sense, simply that it is not a quality I want in a perfume.

MikaylaCrosby
MikaylaCrosby

Reb'l Fleur was a MASTERPIECE so I got Rebelle thinking it might be as good or better. Wow. This stuff smells WEIRD. It is NOT a pretty smell but it is defintely unique and possibly gross depending on the person smelling it. I could see this perfume making people around me nauseous. I'm not sure if I like it or hate it. The first thing my male friend said after smelling it was that it smelled exactly like the black people's house he used to play at as a kid. Then he said it smelled like ethnic hair product. No offense, I'm just KEEPING IT REAL here. I'm latina myself...Then he said it smelled like straight up cocoa butter or buttery chocolate. He loves chocolate so I found that odd. When I told him this, he let me know that he hated buttery chocolate. So I guess if you want to smell like buttery chocolate this is for you. This fragrance has this rough feel to it, not smooth. Its like it scrapes the top of your nasal cavity as it enters. I don't care for this quality in a perfume at all! I made him wait a few minutes to see if maybe the drydown would change his mind. Nope, he still made a disgusted face as he smelled it one last time. He then proceeded to run to the bathroom to scrub it off. He has never done that with any other perfume. He may have influenced my decision to sell this on ebay, but I tried it again and I still can't say that I find anything redeeming about it. Hmmmmmm, maybe I should give it another chance cause I keep reading people saying they get compliments on it all the time. Weird....All I can say about this for sure is that is nowhere NEAR as good as Reb'l Fleur. I will try Nude next.

UPDATE: I just tried it one more time. Now it reminds me of what my hand smells like after I've been holding a bunch of sweaty and melting M & Ms..There is a nutty smell mixed in with the chocolate ...hmmm its not as nasty as I first thought, but its not great either. So interesting how many people don't like this bottle. I actually think the bottle is really pretty. Not sophisticated, but pretty and somewhat glamorous. Too bad I'm selling it on ebay now.

SorceressOfTheDark
SorceressOfTheDark

I’ve been wearing Rebelle by Rihanna for a few weeks trying to get a handle on this perfume. I had sampled it at a perfume counter and after I returned home hours later, found it to be a warm and inviting scent. It was one of those perfumes that haunted me. I had to return to the store to purchase it.
But because I had sampled it at the store, I only actually smelled the top notes and the bottom notes. I missed the middle points of this perfume and really hadn’t been able to fully appreciate what Rebelle entailed in its’ fullest capacity. This became an important point in my reviewing it, since after I purchased it, I discovered notes that were quite different from any other perfume I owned. I wasn’t so sure I did like it, after all.
Why? Because there were scents in the middle that I was unaccustomed to and didn’t own. Notes that I didn’t own and notes that I had to muddle through to see if I really did appreciate this perfume. This one, Rebelle, definitely is a buyer beware fragrance. For me, that note was coffee. Coffee shouldn’t be such a big deal, except that I’m not a coffee drinker. I’m a tea imbiber and have tasted coffee only once in my life and spit it out with disgust. Therein lies the problem with Rebelle for me.
Unless you’re a coffee lover, Rebelle’s opening might put you off. The coffee begins strong, dark and bubbly and within the first hour, the pot just gets stronger. It does allow other notes to enter the picture. But the coffee notes still predominate in Rebelle. For me, it appeared crisp and straight-forward. and then the metamorphosis in this perfume began.
Then Rebelle gets a little bitter, a little musky and some ginger mixes in with the coffee. This is one strange perfume. It’s not one I’d wear around anyone, really. It’s a perfume I wear only for myself. It’s very different. It’s quite unique. It’s a perfume that must be sampled before you buy.
It’s not for bedtime. It’s for the day. It’s more of an uplifting fragrance. Springtime, summertime are good seasons for it. It’s sharp and bitter, and not soft at all.
As for the bottle, it’s ridiculous. You can’t hold it easily and spray it at the same time. The bottom is large and almost impossible to hold if you want to put your finger on the sprayer at the top which is extremely slim-necked. I have to balance it on my knee just to angle it correctly to spray it. Bad design. The mini is a splash and much easier to dab on.
I’m glad I purchased it since I now own a coffee perfume. To be honest, it was on a clearance rack for half-price with the body lotion, shower gel and EdP all in one package. For that price at $12.50, it was worth it. If I payed anymore, I might have been disappointed.
Rebelle was launched as a fruity-floral with gourmand notes. I didn’t get any of the florals from it at all. It’s an interesting perfume that draws you in the more you wear it, I will say that. And I should say that it should definitely be on your sample list if you enjoy gourmands. It's radiates pretty strongly and lasts for quite a few hours, which for the few bucks I spent, was well worth it.

Nikkiza
Nikkiza

I am one of those lucky ones who can wear and enjoy wearing this perfume....it works like magic on my skin....a heaven made of coffee beans! yaaaammmm....

xoxoRosita
xoxoRosita

What can I say about this perfume? The bottle might as well be in the shape of a big question mark because that's exactly how I feel about it. It's not a sugary-sweet perfume at all, but there is a type of caramel scent right in the middle, musky caramel. That hint of caramel makes it a little bit comforting and warm, so sometimes I wear it to bed. But I would NEVER wear this perfume out or on a date, it's not a "pretty" fragrance, it smells like a caramelized version of my grandma's perfumes.

Oh and also - I BOUGHT THIS FOR THE CLAIM THAT IT SMELLS LIKE COFFEE because my fiance drinks coffee everyday and it relaxes him, so I kind of wanted to surprise him with something that reminds him of coffee, but nope, not even close. It's way too musky, but not really in an offensive way, just in a confusing way I can't explain. I just don't like it. It reminds me of the old black lady that lived next door to us when I was little.

GregorAPBDH
GregorAPBDH

Rebelle by Rihanna is the second fragrance from the diamonds singer. This time the box is a vibrant red color with the same gold bands going over the box. Again the bottle is the exact same look as the other bottle but instead of the band being black it is the same red as the box this time. The cap is red with 2 gold bands on it. The liquid is still a gold color but the smell has changed this time the smell is still musky but a little more fruity and more vanilla can be smelt. Again with Rebelle some of the boxes come with the slip cover with the advertisement on it.
This perfume gets 7.5/10 from me :)

ellebelle84

Ok so I've acquired a 3.4 oz bottle with the matching lotion and body wash. I really do NOT like this. If anyone in the US is interested, let me know. Perhaps we can swap perfume or something. Thank you.

reyjasson
reyjasson

The Rihanna line of fragrances always fascinated me since the release of Reb'l Fleur. You could just imagine my excitement when I happened to come across this fragrance at the mall. I was quite shocked with the 100 ml bottle as it was quite huge, almost like a trophy. However, the yellow-golden liquid kind of put me off though. It reminded me of cooking oil.

So I sprayed it on my wrists and clothes, and I was surprised to find out that it smells like men's perfume... overpowering, in a good way though. The notes reminded me of many other men's perfumes, the kind of what my dad usually liked. Hours later and the drydown suddenly went from spicy to creamy/fruity floral. I really LOVED IT. It lasted long too, about 6 hours. A definite must-have.

4.5/5

mistykerryn
mistykerryn

I couldn't really decide whether I liked this fragrance or not when I tried it. It is certainly unique, and definitely not your typical celebrity fragrance, nor is it aimed at teenagers like most seem to be, this is definitely a more mature scent, so kudos to Rihanna for that.
Staying power and sillage is amazing. I tried this perfume on one of my "perfume sprees" and this fragrance still stood out, under the numerous other perfumes I was also trying on at the time. :P
The outstanding notes for me were the coffee and chocolate, which was nice, but not my thing. I don't think I'd wear this at my age. But I can see myself enjoying this when I'm a little older, say - mid twenties.

piggyluv
piggyluv

Ok, I love the opening-bittersweet chocolate, coffee, smoke and as another reviewer mentioned pineapple ( even though it's not listed). The dry down is spicy head shop patchouli and incense. I could have loved this scent, as the notes are really beautiful, but I feel that they used cheap ingredients. When I smell it, I get the idea of what they wanted to create and it could have been just gorgeous but to my nose it smells really cheap. I am actually kind of sad as it could have been a masterpiece imo.

peachypixie

Update

I just... cannot decide if I like it or not. Is it possible my skin rejects this fragrance?

I definitely don't love it.

It is the only fragrance I have that smells good up close, but from an arm's length, I could swear I smell... cat pee. I would blame black currant if it was listed here as a note.

Here's the thing. I like how it smells on me, up close with my nose to my wrist. I like how it smells on my husband (yeah it's unisex in my book).

I don't wear it outside the house, not to class or to the grocery store. Why?
I don't think the average person would like to smell ANYTHING that may resemble urine, especially not on me. I wear perfume to smell GOOD. I like to buy cute bottles, and the yellow liquid on a backdrop of clownish red and gold isn't doing it for me, either.

In retrospect, I wish I had bought Rebelle Fleur instead. NO disrespect toward fans of this frag! I applaud how unique it is, but I am not in love with it.

Sunsage
Sunsage

Sexy, sweaty, rockstar. The hot lead guitarist or the singer w/ charisma you can't ignore. You're backstage hanging out w/ the band, they go outside to cool off after a raging set. The scent of clove cigarettes wafts by you from a distance in the darkness. Smoky, different, and powerful. Rebellious.

I would consider this an oriental spicy. What I experience: begins w/ ginger, patchouli, middle notes of mocha (or a nice, unsweetened, dark chocolate coffee), leather and tobacco (I swear I smell these but don't see them in the description), amber, musk w/ patchouli, ending w/ vanilla, and...patchouli. It's intense and head-turning, not flowery or sweet. Good sillage and amazing longevity-lasts me all day (or night) with just one spray.

*Lots of strong, spicy patch all throughout but, don't worry-you will not smell like a stinky hippy! No offense to awesome, stinky hippies. I usually say I don't like patch but I fell in love w/ this perfume so, I guess I like patch. Goodness, I mentioned patch a lot! Lol! It seems to be the surprise in everything I'm enjoying lately. Totally unisex as well. My husband tried it and it smells great on him. Just in case you were wondering: yes, he is a musician. :) Maybe that's where the vision comes from as well as being a Ri-Ri fan. I also have and love: Reb'l Fleur and Nude. Rebelle is my favorite. I will definitely purchase Rogue soon. Fantastic, Rihanna!

xanadu philodendron
xanadu philodendron

i have this one and i have to agree with one of the opinion here, its a complete nauseating. i bought this along with Bond No. 9 So New York. to my surprise both of them smell similar! but Rebelle has this synthetic smell that annoys me! feel like i have to rub it off.. now it stay on my shelf and i have no idea what to do with it. So i decide to wear it when i go to the gym. FYI i sweat like .. a lot..
When Rebelle mix with my sweat, the smell change into something more softer and acceptable.

So i only wear this during my gym session.

tq.

santi143
santi143

Rebelle...one of the richest smelling scents made by Rihanna.
the box for this fragrance is very intriguing with its gold and red adding for a very loyal look.
the bottle also looks elegant with its gold rim on the stopper and the very sexy red ribon around the bottle and gold liquid
The actual fragrance is very unique to celebrity scents and better than many designer brands.
The imitial spray with a very sweet berry smell with a sharp and fresh ginger.
The cocoa, coffe, and pachouli are noticable throught the fragrance's evolution as Rebelle approaches the base it gets alot sweeter but a creamy dark sweet.
Overall its very dark, sexy, and surprisingly tropical.
I do believe that a MAN can easily wear this fragrance because of the opulent and not so delicate smell this holds.
I get more than 8 hours when I wear this and silliage is enormous
Lotion:perfect layering item smells delicious and identical to the eau De parfum
Shower gel: does its job and smells similar to eau De parfum

Box:7/10
Bottle: 9/10
Fragrance: 10/10
Lotion:5/5
Shower gel: 4/5

Parlux:A++

stefaniedawnn
stefaniedawnn

I found this completely nauseating. It's SO STRONG. For some reason it seems like it's only the perfumes I end up hating that last forever on me! I did test this before buying, & from what I remember I liked it so I gave it a try, & WOW. It was instant nausea. I literally cannot wear this. The one day I wore it it was a serious mistake. I was unable to even give it a second chance due to how awful it was, & there was no way I was risking smelling like that for an entire day all over again. There are some really positive reviews on this fragrance & it seems to be quite loved by many people, but I can agree with the comments on it being delicate & different for each person who wears it. Not sure I'd use delicate as an actual way to describe this scent because it is LOUD & IN YOUR FACE! Clearly it's very choosy on who it wishes to please!

YogaRose
YogaRose

This fragrance was highly advertised that I avoided it for a while and did not give it a chance even at the first spritz.
I tried it again this year and the scent won me over completely. Strawberries, cocoa butter, and a light woody-ambery note. Beautiful fragrance. Rihanna, keep it classy, you woman, you.

~Aubrina~
~Aubrina~

I must start out by saying that this is a very delicate perfume. Not delicate in scent or sillage, but in skin chemistry. This the most selective perfume I have ever found (If perfumes can select who they want to smell good on anyways) If you do not have the right chemistry, it will smell awful on you, like cheap cocoa room spray or plain spice.

But, if you do have the perfect chemistry, like me, you will be enveloped in heaven. When I first spray it on, I detect ginger (& other warm spicy notes) as well as cacao and the tiniest touch of something fruity, maybe the plum or strawberry...? The perfume then develops to a coffee scent mixed with a warm amber and definitely a note of patchouli, not a huge patchouli, but like that meek, shy little student in the back of the room saying, "here" for attendance.

I sprayed this on last night as soon as it arrived(about 6:00)and can still smell it distinctly as I type now, about 11 hours later. This is definitely a favorite perfume for me, and might even become my signature... :D

perfumejunkie75

I'm writing a review today because it's the fragrance I have on right now and let me tell you it is wonderful.
I sprayed it on almost 8 hours ago and I can still smell it. Not in an "in your face" way, but I can get the whiffs of it every now and then and it's just a beautiful, sultry , calming scent.

Very warm vanilla and amber. I don't smell the cacao or the coffee, but it does smell divine on my skin. I don't know about the projection, but the lasting power is amazing for such an inexpensive fragrance.

I'm really very pleased with this one. It's the first time I wear it and it did not disappoint. I'm not sure why such negative reviews, but it's a keeper for me.

celly32
celly32

I really hate this one. I love Rihanna but this perfume smells like old lady and black pepper to me. My 12yr old daughter loves but I don't know why it smells so bad it's gives me a migraine .

chuetta
chuetta

Nopetopus. I liked how it smelled on paper and my wrists were full of other scents so i just bought it... Huge mistake. I fried it on and got dizzy, the smell was too warm and on my skin it smells like sweet incense (which i don't like). I sprayed some other fresh perfume on me and i could still smell rebelle, and it lasted foreeever and i justo didn't have a good day

Arabian Knight
Arabian Knight

Inside this ugly, cheap bottle hides a fruity cocoa butter body lotion, masquerading as perfume.

The only reason I tried this was because someone on this site commented that it smelled just like "1969" by Histoire des Parfums, which I adore, but which is a niche brand and considerably more expensive.

I can safely say that Ri Ri's juevenile bottle of gloop smells nothing like "1969", despite sharing similar ingredients. So I will happily fork out the cash for the good stuff, thank you very much.

If you want to smell like cocoa butter, The Body Shop do a great range in that sort of thing.

Chicagobelle
Chicagobelle

Very interesting scent that captivates my senses and I LOVE IT! It's different from what I usually am drawn to, I absolutely love the perfect mix of spicy and sweet. This fragrance is not overpowering so it goes on smooth and gentle. A little goes a long way and I think the silage is excellent.
This is definitely a keeper. Well done Rihanna!

edna maria de lima rocha
edna maria de lima rocha

tenho recomendo pr pessoas que gostam de baunilhas cacau ,perfumes frutados ..eu gosto e gostei muito de toda sua evolução,..

xVal
xVal

I didn't really like this perfume, but I got it later as a gift.
Ofcourse , I won't give away gifts, so I tried somehow to like it.
AT first it smells sickly sweet, but after a couple of hours the scent is more subtle, and soft .. it's still sweet, but in a sexy way.
This perfume is sweet in a grown up way, can't say it's great for teens (even though lots of teens buy it).
The longevity is great.

crazy_chic88
crazy_chic88

Sorry guys but I can't stand this perfume! I tested it on my skin today and now my wrist reeks of this smell! I haven't smelt Rihanna's perfumes but this smelt horrendous! It could very well be that it doesn't work well with my body chemistry, it smells too strong for my liking and now that several hours has passed from when I sprayed it, it smells like when a person sprays perfume after they have smoked a cigarette. It's a shame that this perfume doesn't good on me because I like Rihanna.

peachypixie

Test first!! It's definitely unique, and not what I expected from a celeb fragrance. It mixes strangely with my chemistry. It kind of smells bitter, very strongly of patchoulli. Strawberry has no place being a top note. It's completely drowned out by the warm spicy cacao. Definitely a night time fragrance, and not for everybody.

Blissful80
Blissful80

I purchased this without smelling it first. I actually read about the notes that was in it and it sounded really delicious...BUT....I took it back and exchanged it for Lady Gaga FAME instead... Sorry guys Rebelle just didn't have the staying power I wanted, I had to keep spraying it on! I used the shower gel, lotion and perfume and it just faded away.:( But it does smell really nice just doesn't last at all, it's just something to keep you buying and buying it honestly you will end up using it up because the scent fades...so sad:( that is why I am very, very picky about buying celeb fragrances! I just don't understand... these people are rich and they can't make a perfume that has some long lasting scent...FOR CRYING OUT LOUD PEOPLE!!! LOL!

Fragrancemania
Fragrancemania

I just received the 200ml lotion in the mail this morning. lovely. absolutely lovely. its warm and yummy and a little goes a long way.i think i'll order another lotion for back up. i prefer lotions sometimes, i tend to get a long lasting all over the body yumminess. Am not a fan of hers but this is a lovely scent.

HeidiLynn
HeidiLynn

I get prominent fruity notes, in particular the strawberry but also the plum, and not much else. I read this as a spicy fall fragrance, and was looking forward to something deep and sweet, but all I get is sweet. It is quite strong, not offensive but not remarkable. If you enjoy fruit forward frags, give this a try.

sultaria
sultaria

I've been wanting this perfume from reading the reviews on here. I had no desire to order it online however. Today, I went to Ross and saw a bottle of this hidden in between all the other fragrances. Incidentally, I was really hoping to find this and finally did and incredibly enough it was on sale for $15 (tax included). Upon spraying it, I got a really distinct chocolate note but it was quickly toned down to spicy fruit and patchoulli. I love the smell of this. It is very warm, pleasant, and not too sweet. I really like chocolate scents, and although I wish the chocolate remained as strong as in the beginning, this is still a very good chocolate fragrance. My biggest complain about this is, I just wish the silage was better. On me, it gets weak quick and I have to keep respraying or layering to get it stronger.

perfumejunkie75

I found the cream at Ross for $6.99 and it smells awesome. Reminds me of one from Bath and Body, but I can't figure out which. Very warm, rich, and sultry smelling. Very cozy and yummy. However, when I tested out the perfume, it just didn't produce the smell I hoped for. I was a little disappointed, but I kept the cream and I'm happy with just that.

EDIT: OK, so I found a mini size of the perfume at an outlet store for $5.99, so I decided to give it another try. I think I like it after all. It's a sweet cup of hot chocolate with creamy marshmallowy vanilla melting inside. Very yummy and delicious. I wouldn't say it's outstanding or original in any way, though. It mimicks many, many of the sweet, vanilla, musky fragrances out there. Good thing I'm a fan of those notes and I'm glad I tried it again, but it will probably get lost among my other "sweet-toothed" fragrances. I'm looking for more interesting, complex fragrances these days.

jujuba4596
jujuba4596

I tried this on my skin and it was something really spicy.
It's not my kind of perfum, but I can't say I hate it either.

Rebelle is for strong and fierce women.

I don't love it, honestly. I just know that my jacket smells like it now and I enjoy the fragrance, so I guess that the base notes worked better in my nose.
But for sure: the cacao and coffee combination is what really represents this fragrance's identity.

You go RiRi xx

windhill
windhill

Completely unisex. Top notes was girly but then turned darker and darker. Heart and base very much like A*Men which its one of my favourite. Spicy, smokey, sweet butterscotch feelings. I must says, I really don't like Rihanna. But her fragrances has identity and was a good one. That's the matter when its come to perfume. Also, Rebelle has very strong lasting power. I'm impressed.

rhaineclayton
rhaineclayton

Bought a mini of this.Wise move. When I tested it I got this creamy delicious caramel scent with a hint of chocolate. The first time I wore it after buying - chocolate and spice spice spice! with just a hint of the original creamy smell I loved about it. It's not that I don't like spicy fragrances but not this mix.

amelie
amelie

...sweet, barely felt the coffee, I definitely don't like so frivolous fragrances...and I really wanted to love this; coffee is most desired aroma for me... celebrities, except Catherine Deneuve, Alain Delon and SJP, hardly can think of something good,Ok, maybe I forgot to mentione someone, sorry...back to classics!

annemeimei
annemeimei

This is a blind buy for me and to my astonishment I love it!!!!!!!!! I'm wearing it right now at this very moment and I can tell that I would love to have a big scarf surroundinng my neck with this smell on it and it gives me that exact same feeling like drinking a cup of hot drink during winter days with cold hands! That ummm ahhhhhhhhh feeling!!! This is something I would wear during fall/winter for sure, prolly won't wear this during spring/summer.
I know this is not for everybody, but this makes me feel really good! Not something that I would normally like, but I'm so drawn into it at this very moment and enjoying it while the temperature drops.

Will definitely repurchase!

jessica.l.wilfong
jessica.l.wilfong

Usually I'm not a big fan of celebrity perfumes, but this one really surprised me. It smells different then most celebrity fragrances. A nice, warm perfume for colder days. I love it. Rihanna did a good job with this one.

ruxandra19
ruxandra19

An indecent perfume but absolutely seductive, spicy and kinda fruity this last a lot. The resounding notes that this perfume has, makes you feel the queen of the cacao trees and also the queen of the coffee beans. The first date with this can seem stunning at the beginning and extreme but with the time it leaves an amazing smell on the skin. I see this scent ideal for a romantic and hot date, in the night, and the secret and misterious weapon that a women can holds. This is the perfume that makes you feel sexy and confident at every moment, the best accesory to conquer someone in any circumstances.
The perfume is hidden in a nice bottle, made from a cristaline glass with a red cap and with floral grounds.
Top notes are given slightly from the spicy essences of ginger, strawberry and juicy plum. Elegance and seduction are given an unusual combination of heliotrope, orchid and Maracuja. Base notes are dominated by delightful musk, amber, patchouli and coffee. Rebelle is a medium strength fragrance so that you will feel the essence enveloping your body for a long time after application.
In conclusion wear Rebelle to dare to be one!

perfumeaddiction
perfumeaddiction

I have Fleur and I totallly love it. This is very similar but a tad different. It's got incredible lasting power and a very pleasant aroma. Not overly syrupy sweet, but still warm and spicy. Definitely a great purchase and I would recommend this for any collection. This fragrance can be found for a good price and the sillage and lasting power are amazing!
Absolutely a fall/winter fragrance. So happy to see that in a world where many perfumes have been watered down and have 30 minutes of power there is a line of perfumes made to last at an affordable price. I am afraid ladies that these days are limited to good lasting perfumes.
Rihanna is on track with her perfumes. Extremely well done high quality ingredients made to last.

freddinos
freddinos

On my skin, it opens with a blast of juicy fruits (a bit non descript, maybe pineapple?) and chocolate powder. No coffee unfortunately. Lots of coconut is added in the middle notes, and the drydown is very musky and has a 'cooler' tone. Nothing groundbreaking, very in line with similar ceebrity offerings that combine gourmand notes and musk, but likeable.

Love_heart
Love_heart

When I wore this 16th August -19th September (that's winter and spring here in Australia)

This is a perfume frenemy
Somedays I hate it and somedays I love it

The initial blast has a "wet dog" smell
But the dry down "AMAZING"

The dry down is like coffee caramel,incense ,strawberry and ginger ale .

That's what I get .

It's very strong and very winter

bailarina
bailarina

Rebelle smells like Godiva chocolates with sweet coffee filling. I love it. I find it different than other celebrity fragrances, which seems to be hard to achieve this days. I understand why people say is unisex, but I really don't find it too masculine, it is just that Rebelle is a little dark, and unconventional.
Better used during the cold months in the evening. What a treat, yumm!

Annamurph22
Annamurph22

Im sorry, but i really dont like this perfume. It smells too spicy and to strong.

Juliana6

This is the scent of celebration, of happiness- delicious chocolate sweets with spicy filling, warmth and comfort, the time spent with your loved ones- reminds me of the Christmas. In the drydown I smell the cinnamon and sweet, light vanilla cream. I sniff my wrist again and again.
In hot weather may be too strong but in the winter it will be adorable.

asher.jessie
asher.jessie

I fall in love with this fragrance every time I wear it. Reb'l Fleur was most definitely a masterpiece of the celebrity fragrance market, offering a fresh, lush, unique take on the ever-popular fruitchouli trend that's going on these days. There was something about it that was effervescently floral, and sweetly tropical...but at the same time, there was a boozy, hookah accord that made it full and resonant.

And here we have yet another celebrity fragrance masterpiece from Goddess Rihanna. I fought off buying this one for the longest time, because it smelled so vile to me from the bottle. But I bought it for the sake of collecting...and I've truly fallen in love with this.

We have here yet another modern fruitchouli done RIGHT and done DIFFERENTLY.

The brilliant notes in this fragrance that make it different are the strawberry and cacao, used together.

On my skin, it's a beautiful, buttery, creamy tan cup of amaretto coffee....bold roasted, but tamed with amaretto cream to the brim, finished with a sprinkle of fresh-ground ginger on top.

It's lush, creamy, and oh-so-delectable, while still being vampy, mature, and fierce. The notes aren't very separate; rather, they blend together quite harmoniously, giving you a VERY interesting offering that I highly recommend you give a try.

And I offer a tip!: Snag a bottle of the Bath and Body Works Sensual Amber body cream, and layer Rebelle with it. It brings out the amber and plum notes, enveloping your skin in a sensual, sweet, vampy veil. They work SO well together.

JSZGY
JSZGY

Disappointment...
I was so looking forward to smell coffee and cocoa but all I got was a sweetish scent, slightly similar to a coconut.
Sillage was extremely weak which is quite annoying seeing that it is an EDP.

raw umber
raw umber

There is something completely roasted-smelling about Rebelle, but it is definitely NOT coffee. I don't really get cocoa either.

It's more like the dusty fire pit at a campsite, coated with a delicate glaze of all the collective fruity florals presently on offer at Sephora.

I am wearing a very ample application of this at the beginning of August (during a sunny afternoon) and I have to say I can barely smell it. Though I enjoy Rebelle, The weakness of it makes me have respect for fragrances like La Vie Est Belle, and for that matter, Pink Sugar, just because they are on par quality-wise, only they project and last.

It's like, who even cares what it smells like anymore! Can you even smell it well enough to decide!? I am always the first one to be able to detect if something is burning somewhere, so I doubt it's my nose that is the problem. I think it's more likely capitalism that is to blame, that keeps diminishing the potency of fragrances with each new celebrity scent, each new reformulation. When I can barely smell something like Rebelle, it makes me feel like I'm losing my mind. Maybe I should go set something on fire. At least that... I can smell.

CaSentBeau
CaSentBeau

Rebelle is one of my teenage daughter's favourites and it smells amazing on her. I like it very much too with the pleasantly unique coffee cacao combo which makes it one of the coolest gourmands that I've come across. Here the mouth watering gourmand notes come across beautifully without being drowned in heavy sugary syrup. I love that quality of this fragrance.

In my opinion Rihanna is, together with Madonna and her take on tuberose, completely in a league of her own in the celebrity fragrance category. So far she has managed to launch three distinctly unique high quality perfumes that are at the same time easy to appreciate and yet very interesting and personal. Just about everyone can find a favourite among her scents. An amazing achievement. Personally I prefer Nude. I haven't had the possibility to test Rouge yet but I will definitely do so whenever I get the chance.

Juliana6

Thank you, love45, mi-jo.sayegh, siriusblack for your help! You said I would love this scent, and YES I Love it! Nice to rely on the Fragranticians' help and tips.

In the opening I feel some pepper mixed with very warm, delicious cacao and coffee notes. Reminds me somehow Trussardi Inside.
I became curious about it because of the coffee notes ( I'm a coffee addict), they are well pronounced in this scent. Warm, sweet, sensual, quite dark and oriental fragrance. It may be aimed at young girls ( as a celebrity scent), but I feel a feminine vibe in it. This perfume is like a beautiful woman with dark, velvety skin, sensual lips, long, soft hair and sparkling eyes, she disappears into the night leaving her scent lingering behind her.

gaz525
gaz525

This is definitely a gourmand fragrance, like most celebrities, as they are aimed at teenage girls. What is interesting with this is just before it becomes too sweet like most generic celebrity fragrances, the patchouli and cacao start to withdraw the sweetness creating a much warmer, darker scent. I would definiitely say this is unisex, at first sniff you will be thinking no way, but after ten minutes the deepness and smokeyness make way for it to be either a dark womens fragrance or a light mens fragrance. The only negative i have to say about this is that when it has dried right down and it has been on all day it does begin to smell like strawberry jam, which isnt horrid but isnt really suitable for anyone over the age of 16. I am male and i definitely enjoy wearing this, the projection and sillage are ok. it stays around a long time but i find only close to the skin, only people up close would be able to smell it.

Jillmcshaw1
Jillmcshaw1

This is a nice surprise for a celeb scent! On my skin the more prominent notes are the cocoa and a very spicy ginger. I was hoping for more coffee, but still really enjoyed this. This actually reminded me of Hermes Vetiver Tonka, spicy, creamy, a little dirty while at the same time it doesn't venture into the overdose of vanilla the way so many celeb scents do. After a few hours I could make out a bit of a coconut smell. It's on my winter fragrance wish list. The bottle though is atrocious, I read that they were meant to represent the spike of a high heel, definitely on a shoe only Rihanna could rock.

Tried this on again the other day, and it was still a little spicy, but definitely creamy, I think that people who miss Simply by Clinique (with its milky soy and gentle anise) might appreciate this gem. It definitely has a way of morphing in different weather.

Bella81
Bella81

Rebelle is delicious,yummy and creamy. Initially I smell the fruitiness and ginger. I do not smell the coffee that some have discussed. It is one of kind, I've never smelled a perfume similar to Rebelle. This fragrance can be worn all year round in my opinion!

passion4fashion
passion4fashion

Rebelle...
How creamy and delicious,
such sophistication and warmth.
Not something you would expect from a celebrity fragrance,
Not the typical oh-so-sweet scent,
and possibly the best from Rihanna,
It definitely stands out among the sea of sugary scents.
Men should try this too. :)

umum_smellsgood
umum_smellsgood

I have yet to find any other perfume that smells like this one. It is a love it or hate it perfume. Much more complex than her first perfume. I don't get any berry scent AT ALL! From the first spray I get the coffee/cacao blend. And it is very strong, so don't over spray!!! A little goes a long way and stayed on my skin over 8 hours. I was afraid it would be to "masculine", yet on a cool fall evening, I go back to this perfume anyway. Maybe it's because I am such a huge coffee fan. Overall, a strong, warm, cozy coffee scent for me. Interesting, strange, exotic...that sums it up.

PerfumeAddict23
PerfumeAddict23

I would have to say out of all of Rihanna's perfumes this is my favorite one. I don't know what it is about it, but every time I spray it on me I am constantly pulling my skin up to my nose to get a whiff!

It's def not a spring or summer fragrance, it is too heavy and warm, I feel, just like her original fragrance, you'll feel like the scent is dragging around with you through out the day if you choose to wear it in hotter temps.

I just can't find the words to perfectly describe this fragrance: warm, coozy, spicy, delicious. This is the perfume I reach for on a cool day.

kaejuntun
kaejuntun

When the mood for a sweet, undeniably gourmand fragrance strikes, there is none that satisfies the craving better than Rihanna's Rebelle. The cocoa and coffee blend perfectly, having the same effect on the senses as a warm beverage does on a cool day - soothing and exhilerating at the same time. The patchouli really doens't come through smelling like patchouli to me. Somehow the combination of all the notes adds kind of a cedar-like feel to the fragrance. Being that I really like cedar as a perfume note this is a good thing to me. Keep in mind, too, that it might have to do with how my chemistry and the perfume interact, and others may not have the same experience as me.

One bit of advice, though - go easy when applying Rebelle. It is gorgeous, but it can be strong.

I might still like Reb'l Fleur better overall since it can be worn in pretty much any season or for any occasion, but the more I have worn Rebelle the more I find myself really enjoying it. It is refreshing to have a gormand fragrance that isn't too sweet or heavy.

alchemist1976stephanie
alchemist1976stephanie

I don't know how the notes listed manage to create this smell, but I don't get any of that. First blast smelled to my nose just like a sharp synthetic tuberose, not offensive, just not something I enjoy. Luckily, it settled into a softer non-descript smell after about 15 minutes.Kind of like the way your skin smells about 2 hours after a shower where you still get a hint of soap, but it just smells like your skin smells good. I only sprayed a small dab so I can see this being overpowering in larger doses. I would have loved this a few years ago, but my tastes have changed a lot. Great for younger females though.

Lauralee77
Lauralee77

I came very close to buying this after I first sprayed a tester on my arm. It's a very sexy warm scent. Initially there's a strong licorice note that I don't really think was necissary but it comes and goes pretty quickly. I am glad I waited for the dry down though because it was a deal breaker. After an hour the beautiful earthy sexiness left and it smelt cheap and powdery. If I found a perfume that was similar without the disappointing ending i would buy it in a snap. It's really unique and worth checking out but just wasn't for me sadly.

Sherrywijaya69
Sherrywijaya69

Bottle only:7/10
Bottle with ad n box,etc:9/10
Uniqueness:9/10
Longevity:8/10
Sillage:6/10
Strongly chocolate,i smel less coffee,no plum,moderate strawberry,base smells quite nostalgic an very different from the top n mid,i personally like rebl fleur more but his wins for presentation

Tayyles
Tayyles

Lovely Scent! I'd really purchase it if I didn't got an allergic reaction to it, The scent is super creamy and the longevity was amazing all though how it and the Reb'l Fleur reacted to my skin was just disappointing for me but you really have to try it!

tank94
tank94

I bought Rebelle after reading somewhere that it could easily be unisex. When I first sprayed it, all I got was coconut with a hint of strawberry milkshake. The opening was extremely sweet. I thought, "people think this is masculine?", but then, there's Blue Sugar. LOL! As the scent developed, I started to smell the coffee and cacao. There was a spiciness to it. Maybe it was the ginger. Kind of reminded me of New Haarlem. I quite like the scent, only because of the dry down.

ladieqah
ladieqah

i went to a perfume shop and tried this one i felt like urghh what a smell. then an hour after i get back to the shop a bought this one. the smell keeps playing with my nose. i want it to smell it more and more. so unique luvvvvvv it!

amaraztavich
amaraztavich

smells like a plastic coconut...you know the kind in the fake fruit bowl :/ ehhh, or maybe like a scratch -n- sniff sticker

ok, After a short time, the plastic coconut smell is gone, and I'm left with what slightly reminds me of nature millenaire, minus the incense. Smells amber almond'ish ..... and the dry down I actually begin to pick up a little coffe, some vanilla. It's actually very nice. Soft and a little fuzzy

sissu
sissu

I'm confused. This one doesn't have a coconut note listed in it and Reb'l Fleur does?!? That makes no sense. I could have sworn this was purely made of coconut, I smell it so distinctly!

I have to say though that this is a 'like' for me, not a 'love'. I do prefer this over Reb'l Fleur, mainly because of the ghost 'coconut' and also I find Reb'l Fleur to be too strong and a bit harsh. Also I am having a hard time detecting coconut in Reb'l Fleur. There's something wrong with my nose! This one I felt was creamier and a bit softer, but not to say that this is weak by any means. The coconutty feel is the thing I like the most about this perfume, except there's no coconut! Bizzare. Do no believe though that is something I would purchase.

arwen38
arwen38

Delicious, creamy, and very sexy fragrance! This was one of the first celebrity perfumes I purchased and that was it...I was hooked! I find myself sniffing my wrist throughout the day. I've come to realize that ginger and chocolate notes work extremely well on my skin. The strawberry note gave it a soft hint of sweetness. I do prefer it over Reb'l Fleur, which I also own and enjoy as well.

bagaceirababyy
bagaceirababyy

Tried this yesterday and I can describe in few words:
the top - Sparkling strawberry with ginger. Freshness.
the middle - A brandy good quality chocolate bar. Dense.
the drydown - A cup of choco latte coffe with a strawberry desert. Sweet!!!

I think this is pretty much a gourmand frag, at least is what turned on my skin. I like sweet and gourmand, so I pretty much enjoyed this one, never saw nothing like it. The sillage is ok, and the lasting power I could say its around 7 hours on me. Bravo Rihanna!

Kimmy89

UPDATE: I am starting to get almost just strawberry mixed with ginger with this fragrance, only slight chocolate and zero coffee. :-( it was far better on the test paper, very chocolate, coffee spice. It was ultra sexy on paper. I really wish the strawberry didnt exist in this perfume, it's far too sickly for me. It would be absolutely perfect without that damn strawberry note :-( I don't think I'm the only one on this. Some days I can bear it, but some I just can't. Not what I wanted from this fragrance at all. Won't repurchase.
If you want a sexy cacao scent got for Love Potion by Oriflame or Black XS.

love45
love45

This is such a sexy fragrance and very delicious! It is a very cozy perfume and would work perfectly in the winter season! It might be a little too heavy for the summer although I tend to wear it when I am craving it ;) The combination of ginger, cacao and coffee is just yummy! Rihanna's team are doing a remarkable job with her fragrances. They are not the typical celeb fragrances which is why I love them!

louisminaj
louisminaj

I love this fragrance! The coffee and Chocolate, are really strong in this. I much prefer this fragrance to her first one Reb'l flur which I could not stand! This starts off with a very sharp zing of Ginger! Normally I don't like the smell of Ginger, but in this perfume, it really, really does work. The chocolate and coffee give this fragrance the smell of a Costa or Starbucks! It's a very original smell.

The longtivity is amazing! This lasts 10+ hours on me! It's well worth the money for this longtivity! The silage is also good, not Amazing, but it's good, radiates to about arm length. So for the cheap price of this fragrance, its an amazing investment!

The bottle, which is the same as her previous fragrance, is in the shape of a stiletto hell. It's a very unusual design. Sometimes I feel it looks like I'm running low on the fragrance, but that's because the bottle is very bottom heavy. Just turn the bottle upside down and then you will be able to see how much you've got left.

I highly recommend this fragrance! It is worth every penny, as it has the lasting power and silage of a designer perfume! I loath Rihanna, but her fragrances are very original and worth the money.

lindsaylohan
lindsaylohan

I love Rebelle! Out of all of Rihanna's fragrances, I find this one the most mature and cohesive of all the current 3. I'm not sure if anyone else has picked up on it, but Rihanna's fragrances all have a familiar base. The notes listed for each are so drastically different that I was surprised to find they only had musk in common... but there's something... like a sweet fruity amber musk base to all her scents that have familiarity. Aside from that, Rebelle does share its differences. Unlike the other two, I find this one heavier and her most complex. It's very warm and spicy, opening up with cacao and coffee against a fruity amber. On me, it lasts about 6-7 hours, and produces a moderate silage. As Nude is more of a powdery guava heavy scent and Reb'l is a musky fruity coconut, I would use those 2 as everyday scents and opt for Rebelle when attending special events.

PS: The first time I wore this someone told me I "smelled like miss America" so there's that. It truly is a glamorous fragrance.

kismetdaisy

Ok, back to say that the sweet, lovely perfume I kept smelling On myself was Britney Spears Fantasy, NOT Rebelle ;( Weird... I thought I was familiar enough wit BS, but it must've changed on my skin. As for Rihanna, I just got a 1oz of Rebelle in the mail. Luckily, I didn't purchase the 3.4oz as I was going to originally. I still like it. But I don't love it. and probably wouldn't even wear it often. Ginger is very, very strong on me in this one. My boyfriend loves coffee--the smell of it, the taste of it; everything about it. And surprisingly, he wasn't so crazy about this one. It's an unique, night time fragrance. It is definitely original compared to all the other frags that are popular right now. Let me just say--I get NO licorice in this, and it smells nothng like Lolita Lempicka to my nose. It's not too bad. But not as amazing as I originally had thought! Was a mix-up

kismetdaisy

I'm mad at myself for going so long without trying this! It's been right under my nose this whole time-but would never try it--(Me being a snob.) I adore it ! I tested this on my skin, along with few others at the store--Some BSpears frags, Katy Perry Meow--And Rebelle last. At first, I didn't really think much of it. But later in the evening, I kept getting whiffs of this sweet, yummy, sexy smell. I smelled quite edible LOL. It was driving me crazy! I am familar with BS frags-and knew it wasn't Meow(although I do like Meow too,) So I figured it must of been Rebelle. When I tested it on a test paper, it dried down to a dark, warm spicy, ginger-mocha type scent. But dried down on my skin, the scent reminded me of a mocha with strawberries and white chocolate drizzle on top. A very, very tooth achingly sweet strawberry dominated in the dry down..although, I did get hints of amber and something vanilly. The warm spicyness pretty much disappeared, ultimately turning into a sweet, sweet, mocha-esque gourmand. Luckily, I detected no patchouli--and to me, this smells NOTHING like TM's Angel(thank God.) So both of my experiences with this fragrance were different each time, but amazing none the less. I still consider it to be a sexy, bold, night time scent--which I am in dire need of "darker" perfumes. Time to do away with the daytime, and slowly linger into the night--and for me, this is a perfect way to start!! Longevity was seriously 12 hours.. Projection was pretty close to skin on me, but not a dealbreaker. A very good celeb. fragrance. definitely worth trying!

xxsaphxx
xxsaphxx

all I can say is Yum Yum Yum Yum YUM!
Such a gorgeous yummy spicy fragrance. It's just so delicious :D
The bottle is beautiful and the perfume is just so yummy I want to eat it <3

Libran
Libran

I bought this recently and have to say I really like it. Sweet and sexy and very delicious! Lasts about 4 or 5 hours on me. When I tested it I expected to be bored and unimpressed but I was wrong. The fragrance is lovely and very wearable. I think the ladies who want to love vanilla and coconut but usually find them too much should try this! Perfect for any time and any age! Not too expensive either! All round winner for me.

cnotche
cnotche

My objective, currently, is to expand my perfume collection, focusing on spicy orientals and gourmands. I am looking for that perfect complex, sweet, spicy scent, possibly with vanilla. I came across this perfume on here, and while it doesn't have vanilla in its notes, I thought it'd be worth a blind buy (small size of course).

I am SO happy I made that decision.

When the accords list warm spicy, they *mean* it. This perfume opened on my skin with a wallop of sharp, spicy ginger. You know how candied ginger is sweet and then smacks you in the mouth with heat that stings your nose? That is what the first spray is like. The first time I smelled that I was put off, and worried about what I was going to be smelling on my skin for the rest of the day. I shouldn't have been, as the opening mellows out in about ten minutes. I've come to love that first spray now, and of course what comes next.

After the spice calms itself down, the cacao comes to surface, though very mild. It does not smell like chocolate like a candy bar, more like the unsweetened dutch cocoa powder used for baking (without the bitterness). At this point the musk also starts to peek in, rounding out the scent in such a way that it smells very warm and sensual.

At the end of its life, I smell mostly spiced coffee and amber. Like almost a mexican hot chocolate. I feel vanilla would have fit in beautifully here, but the perfume is not any less for the lack of it. I never got any hint of fruitiness or even florals. I think I prefer this, as I can't imagine how the fruits would fit in with the spice.

The longevity of this scent is moderate, lasting through a work day, or a date night. The sillage is also moderate, which I prefer. I can still smell it on me, but it is not obstrusive to those around me which I think is appropriate. This scent is made to be smelled on the skin, not halfway across the room.

I love the way my skin smells when I wear this, from start to finish. I feel sexy. I feel sultry. I feel confident. I feel, dare-I-say...saucy. Rebelle smells intimate and almost salty, like the skin of some beautiful exotic creature only glimpsed in a fleeting moment. This will continue to be a staple in my perfume collection.

bananas
bananas

I just bought a 7.5ml sample size based on the reviews.
I REALLY adore the opening blast that puts most people off.
I think it is the ginger with it's fresh spicy aromatic scent & I wish it was more prominent throughout the settling phase of this fragrance. It just really brought me to a standstill & very reminiscent of that 'feeling' that Lolita Lempicka gives off with all those fresh, sweet & unusual aniseed/violet notes.
However I find the drydown scent very unusual. Not in a bad way.... Sweet, gourmand & equally unique in combination, I'm still not sure what to think about this.
It is different to anything I own...But I do have a cold & my sense of smell is challenged so I'll wait until I'm better to be able to give a fair review.

Kimmy89

I now have this beauty and have to say it is a little sweeter than I remembered, very much like licorice which is ok. In some ways I wish the strawberry note was less noticeable which gives it that licorice scent. But some days all I smell in chocolate. Which is gorgeous!! It definitely lingers and is a sexy fragrance.

LovemyLaya
LovemyLaya

Can't believe I wanted so long to try this fragrance,I was put off by the coffee and chocolate notes. But im so glad I took the plunge to order a rollerball of it. It smells amazinggggg on my skin,who wouldve thought? I just purchased a bigger size to have in my ever growing collection and this will be one of the main top perfumes in my collection.I love it that much.

Raggagirl1
Raggagirl1

this is an adorable scent would like to always have a bottle of this hanging around. It has lots of different smells and is delish. I love it the first smell is a musky caramel vanilla smell and on the dye down the caramel coconut smells is really warm and inviting. It is a yummy smell but not a young girl sweet it has a sophistication about it. Its nice ird say a warmer feeling scent for those winter and Autum days could also pass for the beach

projectalice345

wow cool, this is a sneaky smell...if you are trying it give a few tries, i didn't smell any chocolate or coffee for the first week and then it started changing on my skin. What a nice surprise, i find it powerful, deep, emotional and interesting. Give a little while before you give up, i keep trying it because my smells are always spicy and rich like these notes. I adore scents like this, pachuili and coffee is my fav. Beautiful surprising smell.

Kimmy89

Just ordered this online...much cheaper that way. ;) I fell in love with it straight away whence I tried it. Sexy and yummy. I love chocolate and I love coffee. This just hits the spot for me. CAN'T WAIT TO RECEIVE IT!!!

nightcat23
nightcat23

I have a small dab on 7.5ml. On my skin it smells like licorice. It's smells just like Lolita Lempicka's original perfume.

Meme7
Meme7

Seriously an amazing fragrance. It's warm and sensual, an slightly reminds me of a boozy filled beach holiday. :)

rivet6
rivet6

Bought yesterday at KMART figured I would try it as notes sounded interesting.I ABSOULTLY LOVE IT.In the winter I mixed Cherry Vanilla and Avons Rare Rubies and really liked the smel.Wished to have a perfume like it. This smells like that.I am pleased.I was going to save it for fall, winter but I am going to wear to work tomorrow.Its power.Its a Capricorn scent.

Prettysweetz

Girls I reviewed this already but I layered this with a vanilla bean lotion one time and a chocolate scented balm and omg!!! It brought the Choco/coffee notes even more....yumm!!! Oh this is very long lasting and silage is awesome but with the balm it lasted ALL day long...I put it on at 7am and its now 9pm and people are still telling me I smell SOooooo good!!! You're welcome :) lol

glumAbettor
glumAbettor

This was a blind buy for me--I saw it at CVS in a gift set for 20 bucks, and I figured that since I liked Reb'l Fleur so much, I would probably like this one too.

At first, I HATED it. I suppose that was because it wasn't what I was expecting. Its top notes are very spicy. I was about to give it away.

But then I decided to use the shower gel and lotion that came in the set, which I am SO glad that I did. The shower gel smells so rich and chocolatey on my skin. It kind of made me realize that's what the perfume smelled like, but with the edge taken off the initial whiff I had of it.

This is kind of silly, but after a while, I feel like Rebelle smells a bit like Reeses peanutbutter cups on me. Mmmmm. I am SO glad that I didn't get rid of this fragrance.

projectalice345

Am I the only one who can't smell any coffee or Chocolate for a long time? Everyones chemistry is so different i guess,on me the entire breadth of the scent stays within a pungent sharp patchouli which is fine because i like that smell....and then after like 2 weeks the cocoa and coffee finally emerged. Magic! i hope the creamy coffee and chocolate grows stronger.

Rebelle by Rihanna is quite a daring composition if you think about it. Not many celebrities have dared to put their name to something so polarising.

I first heard of Rebelle through a friend. She told me in great detail how she disliked it because it was too sweet. Through her description, I had imagined Rebelle to be quite candied, sort of like Aquolina's Pink Sugar. Imagine my surprise when I discovered that it smelt strongly of coffee, cocoa and patchouli. It was sweet indeed, but in a very different way.

Thierry Mugler is known for having made coffee and chocolate notes popular in perfume. It's obvious that Rihanna is trying to cash in by creating a similar gourmand blend.

There are times when I thoroughly enjoy wearing Rebelle, but for the most part, I find Rebelle an odd fragrance, to the point of not knowing how to describe it. I'm not a huge fan of the fruity nuances. The plum and juicy strawberry blend just doesn't seem right when blended with the coffee and cocoa.

It's a Winter, night-time fragrance for sure. Rebelle is also on the heavy side of things, so I would go easy on the sprays. I think it's important to like the scent of coffee in order to enjoy Rebelle. I love coffee myself, so this fragrance did appeal to me, however I realise there are some people out there that detest the scent of roasted coffee beans. Proceed with caution, is all I'll say on the matter.

Layana
Layana

Nice perfume. Very interesting.....slightly decadent. I get a blast of patchouli and cacao then the fruit and coffee notes hit. Not a strong coffee more like a hint of coffee and very warm spicy chocolate. Then dries down to a lovely powdery vanilla/chocolate/patchouli on my skin. I really like it. Strong though so I never over spray. Really want to try Reb'l Fleur now as I love coconut!

Renata tang
Renata tang

very strange to me, exotic like Indian, my friend use this. It's not suit for me.

jessbug
jessbug

My initial impression of this was that it really reminded me of the chocolate note in Yves Rocher's Neonatura Cocoon, only instead of dry, earthy patchouli, this chocolate is supported by a sweet, almost cotton candy-ish vanilla.

Now I'm ready to update that impression with an actual review, since I've had a few weeks to get to know this frag. I don't know what it is with Rihanna's perfumes, but I start off a little unsure ('Do I even like this?'), only to fall deeper and deeper in love with the scent as the days go by. Rebelle was just like Reb'l Fleur in that respect.

When I spray this on, I first get a dry milk chocolate mixed with some almost earthy ground coffee beans. The coffee scent on me is not very dominant, though - it's more like a fuzzy, dark support beam for the chocolate. Next to the coffee is what I think is vanilla (it's sweet and smooth and edible). Sometimes I even think I get a whiff of mint, but that really depends on where and when I spray this on.

All in all, this doesn't really change THAT much once on my skin. It becomes softer and mellower, but that warm cloud of chocolate-y goodness is basically what it is.

I do still think the chocolate note is reminiscent of the one in Neonatura Cocoon, but Rebelle is sweet and warm and basically everything I'd hoped Cocoon would be, whereas that one was dry and earthy and overruled by a version of patchouli that I did not care for.

Really glad I got Rebelle, it will be so lovely for fall and winter! I find myself reaching for it quite often.

Sillage and longevity aren't great on me, but I think that fits with the 'snuggliness' of this fragrance :) I get about 2-4 hours out of this.

akheperure
akheperure

I just tried this one and it's YUMMY!
What a dreamy scent!
It is an elegantly orchestrated combination of sweet and spicy notes, in a just right measure.
The bottle is a beauty too.

HeavenScente
HeavenScente

I bought a bottle of this today as it was on sale at my chemist .. at first I thought oh yum this is really nice .. then I sprayed on a couple more, ended up buying 3 different perfumes.. then I get to the car and smelled this one again and thought no Im not liking it much now so I took it back and bought something else, now all night long Im smelling this gorgeous scent, the coffee note wore off after 30 mins and left me gringing that I took it back .. Going back to get it as it really is a delicious scent .. huge thumbs up on this one ! It really is unique, I have tons of perfumes and am very fussy with what I buy, this one remimned me too much of another one, but now its settled I just love it !!

Spok 1
Spok 1

This fragrance is really unusual as different notes are detected on different occasions like for instants one day you spray this fragrance and get fresh ginger the darkness of the plum the chocolate (always there) coffee (always there) and the earthiness of the patchouli and on another day spray it and get a strong burst of strawberry orchid and soft woods I'm not implying this is a bad scent but you never know what your going to get out of it anyway the lasting power is good 8-12 hours and silage is also good too it's strong but not overpowering and is perfect for evening usage overall 6/10

bobbydrugan
bobbydrugan

Yukky!!! smells like the kids had a coffee and strawberry double cone icecream and left it in the back of the car under the seat to melt and stick to the carpet for a week!!! smell sticky sickly wanted to lick my own arm haha x

BAM! it's like somebody threw their hot Starbucks IN YOUR FACE. Lots of coffee/chocolate.
Then it mellows a bit and I smell some strawberry (which reminds me of strawberry Quik?) and some slightly musky florals.
It ends as coffee, amber and patchouli to my nose. As a celebrity fragrance it seems to be in line with the persona Rhianna portrays.

MichaelCerasEyebrows
MichaelCerasEyebrows

This is my second experience with coffee notes, and while I love the smell of coffee itself, the notes in a fragrance just don't seem to work with my body chemistry. I couldn't get over the plasticy-funky smell of the coffee, but it was overlaying in what seemed like a delicious mocha with fruity whipped cream on top.

amywamywoo
amywamywoo

I can't believe I wrote this fragrance off, it's gorgeous!

My initial thought was that it smelt just like TM Angel just without the heavy patchouli blast. Having since tested it a few more times I still feel that it's got the same 'feel' as Angel (the yummy chocolate drydown part) but it doesn't smell exactly the same like I first thought.
It smells warm and spicy sweet. On initial spray i get sweet berries, plum and ginger then shortly after I can really smell the patchouli and coffee notes. Rebelle has a slight masculine edge that i think is quite sexy. It projects well for 4hrs, then stays close for the rest of the day. I'm really impressed with this, so much so that I bought the 100ml gift set.

Prettysweetz

I was very surprised by this little lady!!! When I first spray the edp I don't get much alcohol and it feel a tiny bit oily....at first it smells like a Sexy perfumed woman in an upscale bakery/coffee shop. I get cocoa and coffee....then when it settles on my skin I detect this sort of and very faint flowery but masculine note that reminds me of my boyfriends deodorat. I know it sounds gross but its not at all...i love the way my boyfriend smells...i bury my face under his arms all the time haaaa...and besides he hardly smells and like I said the note that reminds me of my boyfriends deodorant is very faint...like press your wrist on your nose to be able to smell it faint... and it smells deliscious. I also detect this dry note that I can't figure out what is it but smells sexy!!!
I don't say I love it too much when it comes to perfumes but I love this one! I keep sniffing my wrist! I will definetly buy a full size bottle of this and would repurchase this again which I do not do often with perfumes..
I see myself wearing this at any age as it smells sweet but not tooth achey/ sugar overload sweet( I'm 33). It smells grown up sweet but teenagers can deffinetely rock this scent!!!
This scent is pretty, yummy, and sexy. On me and to my nose this perfume is suitable for any season and time of the day (except to a formal setting or overly romantic date).
One of the best celebrity perfumes in my opinion!!!

JGiordano25
JGiordano25

I absolutely adore this scent. Rebelle is fresh, fruity, flirty, and deliciously spicy. The great thing about Rebelle is that it does manage to be a complex scent because it perfectly mixes sweet strawberry layered into more complex ginger and amber. I am not able to specifically identify the cacao and coffee in this but I am aware that all these different scents come together in such a dynamic manner. I love the drydown, it seems like hours later my skin is left with just a kiss of vanilla and strawberries, very sweet and tantalizing. Rebelle brings to mind the image of serious flirting and a woman that is confident, lush, and a little coy. This can be used as a great day scent and though it is often described as “summery” I do not find it to be overly tropical and thus I think it can be used for all seasons.

Tovah
Tovah

I'm in love...love...with this. It's gorgeous...so warm, unusual, and sexy. I get the "coffee" note, and it smells like dark roasted beans, freshly ground. This bitterness contrasts beautifully with the powdery, licorice sweetness of heliotrope, and the spicy mix of strawberry juice and ginger. It calls to mind, slightly, La Maison de la Vanille Vanille Sauvage de Madagascar, but it's darker, and drier. It has a similar mysterious tropical feel to that of Reb'l Fleur, but, Rebelle isn't nearly as insubordinate as her older sister. Because of this, Rebelle is likely to be more popular, and sell to a wider audience. It's like the relief a teacher feels when the "younger sister" is in the class, but it was the radical "older sister" who paved the way for the defiance. This is lovely on its own, and I've dared to layer it with Reb'l Fleur (one sprayed on my wrists, one sprayed on my chest) to smell like a tropical jolt of lightning. Rebelle does not have the slightly sinister berried-tuberose of Reb'l Fleur, so, it can work for daytime, albeit, very boldly. I've been longing for a hot, spicy scent, and I'm loving this!

kjaja
kjaja

Love. A lot. Sweet coffee and warm cacao for hours, on hair even for a day. Mysterious and dark, special kind, my kind.

Kimmy89

WOW!! just tried this and it is deep and 'edible' sexy. This is a must for people who love Black XS and Loverdose.
Alluring and sexual. This perfume is hot hot hot.
Can't wait to purchase.

cwolf
cwolf

Sweet, sexy and summery. It reminds me of summer, pleasure, fake tan, cocoa body lotion, cocktails, a holiday I've never been on. I think its really stunning. Definitely won't be my signature frag but definitely a lot of fun for now. I'm 27 and I don't think this is too young for me like I feel about Britney Spears or JLO Glow.

whiteshoulders
whiteshoulders

Ooh, yummy. Nothing to say that hasn't already been said. Wonderful for winter, it is really rich and warm. Spicy cacao, coffee, strawberries, and something sweet, like cream. It does blend to give a deep, exotic, coconutty tropical vibe, even though coconut is not listed. Still very much a cold weather scent for me, though. Completely sold on it.

TilasProdigy
TilasProdigy

"Tropical Bad Girl"
This fragrance gives that vibe off. But when its sprayed its weirdly irresistible. Not in an "I want to eat you" way but in a "*Sniff Sniff* Yum".

The bottle is a spin off to the Soft Spicy Tropical debut Fragrance "Reb'l Fleur" by Rihanna and comes in a Red bottle with golden features. Beautiful and Vibrant

The fragrance is an oddly irresistible fragrance and gives off a chocolate smell but not a disgusting fake chocolate smell but a unique yummy one. Vanilla comes in second place being the most noticeable in this fragrance. Coco and Vanilla yum.

BOTTLE - 8/10
FRAGRANCE - 9/10
UNIQUE - 10/10
LONGEVITY - 8/10

TOTAL - 9/10

sherry1956
sherry1956

I loved this fragrance the first time I tried it! I love the sweet, sugary notes and the scent itself is long lasting, and very romantic. The bottle is very pretty, too!

ray_archangel
ray_archangel

I love this scent! It smells like heavy coffee/liquor mix with a lot of sugar. A bit on the pricy side for a celebrity scent, but worth it IMHO

tjung
tjung

When I use the fragance the first impression is
"oww is too warm spicy", but later you feel the cacao and coffee so delicious fragance and have a large longevity 100% recommended ;D

shaunnadeamo
shaunnadeamo

Reb'l Fleur was one of my favourites so i was dying to try this one! I love this scent however it does not match up to Reb'l Fleur. This scent is more of an evening scent and doesn't last as long meaning you have to use more. I still love this perfume and I love how the bottles are all the same design just different colours... Very stylish.

taylors91

Is there anybody else that cannot smell coffee,like I can't? xx

mommaozzy84
mommaozzy84

I have Rihanna's first perfume Reb'l Fleur, and it is one of my favorites, so I was dying to try this one. I just got it in the mail, and I tore it open right away. I haven't smelled it before today, so it was a blind buy based on the love of Reb'l Fleur and the notes in this little gem. I must say, I'm in love with this juice! It smells so similar to a body spray I already have, in the Sexiest Fantasies line by Parfums De Coeur, called Va Va Voom. The scent is so similar, but I do detect the coffee note that is in Rebelle. It's so deep and rich, and the cocao gives it a very deep chocolate vibe, just like the body spray does. If you like this scent, and want a cheaper version (or one you can spray more frequently), I definitely recommend Va Va Voom, although it does have a strong alcohol blast at first spray (thankfully that wears off, and is such a long lasting body spray, it could pass as a perfume!). Now I can't wait to try her 3rd perfume, Nude!

Shone
Shone

I love how Thierry Mugler A-Men smells on my husband. What a wonderful suprise when I wore Rebel today all day and without any other perfume, that this smells just like A men. I am so in love with it. I just want to keep putting it on. I thought Rihanna Nude was my favorite of her's, but this may have taken the top spot.

Cadnuim
Cadnuim

I can't stand the bottle and I'm not a Rihanna fan but mmm, this is a lovely perfume!

On first spray, it's very spicy (the ginger is quite overbearing) but you just have to let it sit for fifteen minutes before it becomes much nicer. A warm, chocolate / slight coffee scent appears. I don't like coffee and was worried about it in the notes but it actually works well. This perfume reminds me of winter jumpers and Christmas with hot chocolate, it's really warming. There's also a tiny bit of coconut to keep it a bit tropical. It lasted about 6hrs on my skin, right to a milk chocolate scented dry down. But even about 10hrs later, you can still smell it lightly on the skin, so it's very long lasting :)

The perfume has a sensual vibe, I suppose like Rihanna herself, but the scent is unique and a classy kind of sexy.

All in all, I bought a 50ml today and am delighted. Perhaps I might buy The Body Shop's Coconut perfume, just to layer to make it a bit more coconut-y, but even standalone, it's a delightful scent, especially for winter :) 9.5/10

FunkyTomo
FunkyTomo

Bought this today as i needed a cheap n cheerful pick me up ..... Very sweet , so steer clear if you dont like sweetie scents.... Good longlevity and pretty decent for a celeb offering....Perfect sweet and warm comfy cocoon-like smell for the winter months.....We have had so much snow and slush here and spraying this over my heavy winter layers before venturng out makes the cold weather more tolerable..... Dont think I couold handle this fume in hot weather though , it could quickly become sickly.

Top marks for a yummy affordable cold weather scent Rhianna !

( Tried Rebelle Fleur too which is nice , but i prefered this.... Havent seen rhianna "nude" in UK yet but look forward to trying it !)

@shimone, alright, no offence (:
@perfumemad62, you got me wrong, I didn't mean to affront so.
& I think you should know that. I jst described my feelings & thoughts about this perfume. so, take it easy pls & enjoy life... (:

It isn't bad , on some days i think i like it, but to me it smells cheap, like you can find it at Walmart for a decent price. Not my type of perfume, can't say it smells bad, it is rich and sweet if you like sweet scents, a tad synthetic in the base.
All depends what you are looking for. It lacks sophistication, more an in your face scent.
Young girls here love it.

Shimone

@Silesia,none taken sweetie.......I voiced my opinion just as you did,we're both entitled to them!

silesia

you should stay objective... it's about perfume, a matter of personal taste. you don't have to be offended because of my taste(: I love Rihanna & her music, but this scent jst doesn't fit to me...

Shimone

I totally disagree with the reviewer below! I frequently wear Rebelle and it smells damn good on me.....it doesn't smell cheap or slutty on my skin! Too bad for those who can't wear this,it's a very sexy and seductive fragrance!

LifeImitatesArt
LifeImitatesArt

I love this perfume, first one I decided would be a signature of mine. At first smell, some may be hesitant as it may come off as synthetic. A spicy mix of Chocolate, Amber, Ginger, Patchouli & a hint of Coffee + Plum are very loud after the first spray. There isn't a Coconut smell, nor is their a coconut note in this perfume. Initially you don't smell the fragrances full potential but can tell it's there. My favorite moment of this scent is the dry down after a few hours. There's still a small bit of coffee, but it's prominently a sweet and savory blend of Strawberries and Chocolate. Even later some of the floral notes set it but it mainly lingers in a warm, fruity, cacao area. The longevity is incredible, spray it on in the morning and you can still pick it up the morning after.

damewolf13
damewolf13

This is a rich spicy grown up fragrance. It has a warmth that envelopes you into the sweet embrace of aromatic coffee, warm amber, and spicy patchouli, with just a touch of plum, ginger and cocoa.
This scent is a visit to one of those little ethnic spice shops full of spices from all over the world, and fragrant incenses of foreign lands. MMmmmmmm...very nice!

shoshana25
shoshana25

Wow, definitely was not expecting this from Rihanna. This scent is not something you would smell on a teenager because it's not a teeny-bopper kind of scent. It actually comes off as very serious and grown up.

I tried this a couple of days ago and didn't really give it a chance to develop on my skin before buying it. I automatically liked it.

What I smelt at first was something very delicious smelling. Maybe like a good cup of hot coffee with lots of creme, whipped creme and condensed milk (due to the sweetness)with a little bit of cinnamon, or something spicy. About an hour or more later the patchouli takes center stage. This is not my favorite part of the scent. This part reminds me of hot coffee when all the frothy whipped cream is gone and all you're left with is the unsweetened coffee. I thought that this is how the fragrance would end but that's not how it ended. It went back to being its creamy, sweet, slightly vanilla-y state. You could also describe this scent as a rich, smooth, creamy, coffee/caramel hard candy. It has great sillage and lasting power.

This is definitely not something I would wear everyday (it's too special) but I appreciate having this in my collection, because it's incredibly unique and very very beautiful. Since buying it I've just randomly sprayed it on my wrist so that I can inhale it deeply and go yum. Makes me feel SUPER comfy and cozy. It's very rare that I feel like this about a scent.

pattyk
pattyk

I love coffee, coconut, chocolate, ginger, strawberries, amber, plum, musk and patchouli....whats not to like about this mixture of notes! This was a blind buy for me because I liked all the ingriedents in this scent. So today I got it! Quickly opened it up and sprayed a bit on my wrist.......wow! It's even better than I expected. I'm not really smelling the coffee but just knowing it's there makes me feel"up". I do smell the ginger, chocolate, coconut and maybe the plum. It is a mildly sweeet, soft and alluring perfume. I am very happy I bought this and will buy it again. I did get the 3.4 oz bottle at a great price on EBAY. I'm still waiting for the "Reb l' Fleur" to come in the mail because I bought that too. I found that one at Kohl's and tried it there....that's another good one! By the way, you can wear this any time, day or night.

anna.glowacka
anna.glowacka

German warm Gluhwein in the middle of the winter in front of the fireplace. That's what i see when i smell that one. Big cup of irish coffee - that's second vision. It's beautiful, warm and cosy. In its softiness it reminds me a lot of Nature Millenaire Yves Roche which is no longer available but luckily after years of searching to get something similar i came across Rihanna.
This frag stays definitely better on my clothes than on my skin. On the fabric it stays almost the same as it smells strasight from the bottle. On the skin coffee is getting very strange - like from the old coffee filter. Definitely going to enjoy Rebelle and get some more when its gone.

nora elia
nora elia

The notes don´t match with Hilary Duff perfum, but it is quite similar. It has a cozy smell, like "winter" smell. I like it a lot!!

Jayde<3
Jayde<3

I really like this perfume! Its the only Rihanna Perfume i have tried and so far i am impressed! Even though coffee is supposed to be the strongest note in the perfume, i didn't pick it up straight away but i did notice a hint of dark chocolate after a while. But as it wares on, there is something i just cant put my finger on and I'm not sure if i like it or not yet, i just cant place it! i don't know if its the Cacao, the Musk or the Ember bur it is very interesting. Only once reading the review did i actually notice the ginger, but over all i like it, its just so annoying that i cant place that one scent!

taylors91

Coffee is apparently the strongest note in Rebelle; I don't pick coffee up at all. I pick up on: coconut (strongest note I pick up on), cocoa and strawberry. Makes me dream of being on a far away exotic shore sipping pina colda or something coconutty, ironically the Caribbean.

bartenderbabe
bartenderbabe

I thought I would try this first thing this morning after drinking my first cup of coffee...I don't know if it's the strong topnotes of synthetic fruits mixed with chocolate or what, but it definitely turned my stomach. The drydown is much better, a little easier to stomach, and the fruit is gone. I find I can tolerate patchouli and chocolate together, although no one can best the leader in that domain, the original Angel, and no one should try. It's been done too many times. I bought this perfume blind the day after Christmas. It was only ten dollars, so if I have to give it away I won't be devastated. Hopefully my first impression was wrong and I can grow to love it.

celebrity89
celebrity89

A nice warm fragrance, but there's one note I can't quite place that is not my fave. This note runs through other frags from the past and present: Cartier Declaration for men, Florabotanica for women, an older Gautier, a 90's Yves Rocher chocolate frag.

The bottle looks like an evening gown from the Miss Universe pageant, or a tarted up Eiffel Tower.

It's also very hard to hold and spray with one hand!

julieanneh
julieanneh

I have the rebel fleur and love love love it!
Thought I'd give this a go and I should have know better as I really dislike coffee and tobacco. This is what it is so if you love warm coffee and tobacco you will love it.

mhubbard
mhubbard

Smells like a marvelous chocolate-coconut dessert. I do not really detect coffee and certainly nothing at all like Navy. I do seem to appreciate the top notes the most, which disappear quickly. Vaguely similar to Angel on the surface with none of its complexity. A little like Queen Latifah. I blind bought a .34 oz spray which blessedly is not in the hooker-heel bottle. I will need to try again and wear a few times to truly evaluate. I like it, but the jury is still out on the full-bottle purchase, even at this cheap price.

Perfumegoddess23
Perfumegoddess23

I like this one & will keep this as a staple in my very collective perfume hall of fame! I really like this perfume it has a very original trait that stands out different amongst other perfumes, Rihanna is the Britney Spears equivalent in the celeb fragrance genre because all her perfumes like Britney are incredibly sexy feminine & concocted uniquely which makes those two my fave celeb perfumistas! Good job Rihanna

ecofreak2001
ecofreak2001

Lovely scent; yummy and delicious! It's a sweet, spicy blend that it's perfect for casual or work ware since wears very close to the skin. A very comforting fragrance; like it!

For a drugstore scent, this is quite nice. I like the combination of cacao and coffee. It's quite a yummy and affordable scent.

MeanSuga
MeanSuga

Super delicious. It`s cozy, sensuous, relaxed and exotic. I just bought a gift set of Rebelle - 1 ounce edp, body lotion and body wash for under $10.00 at Walgreens. That, and a Britney Spears Radiance set. I was seeking out something different, but remembered all the great reviews on Rebelle.
I bought it blind, and my husband and I are pleased with the scent. I have been wearing on one wrist for just over an hour. It is not packing a huge wallop, it seems so naturally yummy with the cacao and coffee, almost chocolate. A dash of ginger to wake it up a bit, and little tingle of berry. I am not catching the floral, not yet...
So casual and comfy, but so sexy.
Refreshing to get away from the candied fruit bursts!
A big LIKE here... could be love (?)
Bottle not so bad, for the size and price. I would display in my empty collection.

Ig19
Ig19

I finally got this after months and months looking for the best price online since the perfume it's not available in Spain. I'm a big fan of Rihanna, that's why I was so interested in smelling her fragrance, but my opinion it's based strictly on the perfume.

First of all, when you first spray Rebelle you get a fruity smell (apparently the strawberry and the plum), but it doesn't smell like a fruit salad, it's more like a fruit cake or pudding. Those fruits are mixed with a very fresh ginger that brings a special spicy vibe to the start of the scent. The fruits last for a couple minutes, and then is where the fragrance starts being rich and warm. The fresh ginger, which at first kind of reminds of eating sushi, turns into a creamy gingerbread cookie smell, that's intensified by the cacao beans.

I have to say that I was very afraid of the coffee notes, because coffee usually gives me a headache. Nevertheless, I don't smell coffee in Rebelle at all, at least not the coffee I'm used to smell. Anyway, it's true that there's a crispness to it may remind of a hot coffee, but in my opinion chocolate takes over.

The scent, which lasts about 6 hours (a bit less than Reb'l Fleur), dries down into a nice and delicious chocolate that brings the sweet feeling to it, so in my opinion the best part is the drydown, which reminds to the one of Thierry Mugler's Angel. As for the other notes, the flowers are hard to notice, but they give balance the rest of the notes and make the fragrance more elegant. The patchouli gives an earthy feel that reminds again of Angel, but this one is more consistent and less strange (I love Angel anyway).

Even though it's similar to Angel at some points, Rebelle is a very unique fragrance; at least I have never smelled something like it. In comparison to Reb'l Fleur, it has still a tropical and sensual vibe, but definitely warmer and cozier, so I would recommend it for the Christmas holidays and winter in general. Eventually, the wait was worth it because Rebelle is REALLY good.

claress
claress

The bottle is the most horrible I've seen in a while. I don't even want to smell it because of it. Does someone actually like this bottle? :)

ILOVESMELLS&things
ILOVESMELLS&things

love this.

NotLovelyJustMe
NotLovelyJustMe

I tried it in Macy's, I thought it smelled good but fter a while I felt sicky so I didnt like it, it does smell good but nothing amazing, i might think it over again and purchase it later on

Shimone

Rebelle to me is an aphrodisiac....it's so freaking seductive,I love this!

indianas
indianas

I personally don't like it as much as other perfumes but it is very enticing and I haven't met one person who doesn't like it on me.

TDSollog
TDSollog

I tried it last night (12/20), because a huge display was near the checkout area at my local Sears. I normally tend to stay away from "celebrity" fragrances, but the bottle caught my eye. I sprayed it on, and at first.... wow! Very intense. Sexual. It is definitely a gourmand, with with cacao, coffee, patchouli and an almond/ marzipan and ginger layer to it. Quite complex. It definitely smells similar to Thierry Mugler's Angel.
I found a bottle today at my local Walmart, and it was listed is $19.99 for 1.7 oz, but it had a $5 off coupon.... the last one on the shelf! I definitely give it 2 thumbs up!

Falciatore
Falciatore

Sexy, sulfury, percutant, warm, special a.k.a weird. Everything I like, and it lasts forever. Love the coffee, the ginger. The only thing I don't like is the bottle, but guess that's not important.

Ragzin

the only problem i had is that it doesn't spray a wide mist like normal sprayers do, but a single squirt lol o_o probably because the bottle is new

Ragzin

At first I really hated this cos of the initial ginger and mango(yes i know it's not in the notes)explosion, but after that it turned into and amazing warm spicy coffee/cacao scent, really unique and sexy/classy. for me this could be classified as unissex tbh

deekay
deekay

on my skin, the coffee note is incredibly subtle.
its more like ultra feminine (NO masculinity at all) cacao-patchouli-amber goodness. a little creamy.
im actually loving it, its a sexy scent.

howardnine
howardnine

Tested it today smells a lot like Angel. Very STRONG!

Niya
Niya

This was a scrubber for me, guys. I positively ADORE Rihanna and I soooo wanted to love this so I read reviews and checked out the notes and I thought "Coffee? Cocao? AWESOME!" But uhh.. I bought it blind today and it was anything but. Smells a hellovalot like Lolita Lempicka L de Lolita...well, at least to my nose and I hate LL. All i really smell is SPICE; loads of it! Totally disappointed coz i really wanted to like it. Oh well! Still love the girl tho.

UPDATE: I tried this agan recently and on second sniff, im like OMG! what the hel was I thinking. It's AMAZING! Sillage is sick (with jus two sprays) and it lasts ALL DAY! I am LOVING this, guys. Wud mos def buy another bottle. :D

RyanLovesFragrances
RyanLovesFragrances

After purchasing Rihanna's first fragrance Reb'l Fleur, I was extremely intrigued to buy her second fragrance regardless of the scent. And after I found out that it was limited edition and now discontinued, I wanted it even more. So I bought it and I have to say, I love it. When you first spray it, the top notes are so incredibly rich, but it only lasts for about 10 seconds or as long as it is still wet. The middle and base are nice rich scents also, I mainly get coffee and spicy notes. This fragrance could easily pass as a men's scent or at least unisex. It is not too masculine for a woman to wear however. I really do like this fragrance as well as the first one. They have both got me so excited for Rihanna's third fragrance Nude, which should hit stores where I live in January! I recommend purchasing a bottle of Rebelle while you can still find stock!

nuitnoir
nuitnoir

I bought this just because it was super (I mean super) cheap. But do I really like it? I am confused. On one hand its tangy & sweet but on the other its cloying and just plain wrong. I think its the musk that's bothering me the most. Over all this is not bad but the earlier version (Reb'l fleur) is the clear winner for me.

kikiquela
kikiquela

I am addicted to Rihanna Rebelle perfume! the scent is so sensual and tropical! I wanted something with vanilla and coffee and a fruity smell. I got it all. That's what I want for Christmas and have tried it out in testers... waiting forsanta and that perfume..Merry Christmas all

Duffy
Duffy

This does not smell like angel.
When this perfume dries you only smell pathouli with amber to bad.

petals699

everytime i smell this i wanna reach for my box of chocolates..its that yummy

marysiac

This scent is relatively nice but for some reason it reminds me of graham crackers XD

aqua76239
aqua76239

I recently got a mini bottle to try. Its completely unlike her first scent but I like it.
Its rich with plum, cocoa, patchouli and coffee notes-it does defintely smells like coffee. I tried Angel on the same day and to me, it does bear great resemblance to Angel. Now, Angel is much more unique but I would call Rebelle its first cousin.
If you think that Angel is too much for you, try Rebelle which is a bit lighter and doesn’t have that weird notes that many people are experiencing.

P.S. my DH said it smelled like men's cologne. While I don't think it smells "manly", it does smell more masculine that her other scent. However, I like it

petals699

after long wait,finally got my bottle of Rebelle today.i am blown away.i feel like if i was to design my own perfume this would def be it! great job Riri.u are amazing.i know currently u rule the music charts as you are number 1 in both the songs charts and albums charts.u are truly a superstar and a phenomenon!

anyway, going back to the perfume,i gotta say i am in luv with it.it stars kindda sweet fruity.that lasts like less than a minute and it turns into this rich,dark,yummy alluring cocoa or cacao chocolatey warm and delicious scent.it has sweetness in it but not teeny-booper girly sweetness.it is a complex scent for me.it is very sensual and seductive.made me think of chocolate java chip cookie frap from starbucks.def a feel-good scent.it does remind me a lot of Angel by Therry Mugler but this one is like a third of the price of Angel plus this is like a toned down and younger version of it so it's perfect for me.

this is perfect for gourmand perfume lovers.it is the epitome of gourmand scent for me with just the right amount of fruity sweetness since the main attraction here is the rich coffee chocolatey scent.so yummm.i feel like it doesn't last that long but it's ok i am totally addicted i might need to re-purchase as soon as next month.

ggkeller
ggkeller

I wanted to Love this perfume,its sounded so unique. Well I tried it and it is unique, it smells wonderful!!
However it dosn't last(on me).I have to apply every hour and it smells close to the skin.

MonarC
MonarC

This one could be unisex for 100%! It works very well on me. One of my friend asked me, if I'm wearing A*Men haha

I like this one. It's not very common as it starts out very strong fruit-chouli on my skin before the strawberry purée begins to blend in, along with very humble floral accord. Sharp but still pleasant caffeine note is noticeable too. Not totally sweet gourmand but it's in that direction. Patchouli is very dominant however. plus it does remind me of A*Men with a sweeter fruity side. Be sure to try it before buy.

angeldoll
angeldoll

This smells really delicious ! For me, it's like creamy coffee pudding with cocoa :) At the beginning I feel only strong patchouli and coffee.. But later it's just pudding fantasy with tobacco background. I like the bottle too. It looks stylish and gold details looks luxury. Definitely - seductive perfume.. :)

Nea94

i really enjoy this fragrance it smells like coffee and spicy vanilla on me my body was made for these types of perfumes it seems. i would recommend this if you like angel. it's not for everyone. i like it on occasion not really a signature to me but it is wonderful in it's own way.

Allinug
Allinug

On me it's a little gourmand and lots of patchouli so no thanks.

Nea94

i tried this not to long ago in a store but just couldn't bring myself to buy it. i am unsure if it will last or if it just fades quickly because it is so light on my skin but i am so in love with the warmth of this scent. i wore fancy but it's not the same and i'm trying to find a new signature is this a good choice?

liban23

This perfume is very strong ! I'll spray it mid day before I go to work and when I wake up the next morning I can still smell it strongly on my body. It's a nice, warm, fall scent but don't overspray!

JamieOh70
JamieOh70

Wow, I tried this at Kohls just today and I fell in love with it. It's a very warm coffee scent with a slight hint of plum and strawberry. I smell a little bit of cacao,too. Her first perfume smelled so strong on me, I consider this a great improvement. I love warm and sweet fragrances, and this matched my expectations. I would definitely wear this during fall and winter (:

perfumebox
perfumebox

Rihanna’s Rebelle is a really thick and unique scent that's both gourmand, fruity, spicy AND floral. On me, it seems to progress from the base of the scent pyramid upwards. It begins with a thick, sweet chocolate-milk coffee top, and then after a couple of hours morphs into a zingy fruity floral, which I'm really growing to like.

I'm not sure why many people don't get it, but the ginger is present throughout for me. It's not candied ginger or the pickled kind you get with sushi. It's fresh-cut and sappy, spicy to the point of being tart. It also melds with the mintiness of the patchouli and amplifies that.

There's a lot going on in this fragrance, and it's by no means a fresh, girly or soft scent, so it can EASILY be too much for many people. For me, it is an acquired taste and something I pull out to enjoy only on occasion when I want something different from the usual.

Arike
Arike

Such a nice perfume. I tried it at an airport and instantly fell in love with it. It reminds me of warmth and vanilla. Don't put too much on though because a little goes a long way and it can be overpowering. Favourite perfume ever.

vicka16
vicka16

Rebelle is definitely a gourmand fragrance. On my skin it smells very sweet and overpowering, almost like a fresh-from-the-oven vanilla cookie. No coffee at all. I tryed it from a dab sample and it was very strong, so one using a spray bottle should use a light hand to apply.

Lavenia
Lavenia

Really interesting smell. I can fell the coffee. I have to say that this fragrance has got somenthing like man power in it. I really thing this one could be unisex. Its sexy but not like you plan to be sexy. Ive never smell such a scent. Great job Rihanna, If you wanna be really unique try this one.

BillieNicole
BillieNicole

This is quite a surprisingly celebrity fragrance, as it isn't a sickly sweet candy mess or a generic fruity-floral as so many celebrity perfumes seem to be.
Instead, it's a wonderfully exotic perfume smelling most prominently of sweet coffee, spice, and oddly enough, coconut oil, even though it's not listed in the notes.
The only problem is, like her other perfume, the bottle is really awkward to hold and spray.
I own the 30ml bottle and soon will be repurchasing!

nastyamason
nastyamason

I had an open mind when I tested this perfume today. It got so many positive reviews, so I thought it was worthy. But for me the smell was extremely unpleasant. I cannot tell why but I really did not like it. Maybe it was because the tester was almost empty. Anyway, I do not desire to test it again.

MMC
MMC

Amei Rebelle Rihanna,lembra o Angel,porem sem aquela nota irritante e forte.Destaque para notas de café e cacau muito equilibradas,não é muito doce e parece um pouco masculino ,depois se torna mais delicado.Muito boa fixação.

soonflower
soonflower

That coffee and cacao intrigued me, had to try it.

First of all I find this one much better than Rihanna's first fragrance which was too flat on me.
I do feel dark coffee and milky cacao bounded by warm amber.
Really nice, not offensive combination.
I like it.

sweetmagnolia
sweetmagnolia

Now here is a celeb fragrance that I find quite impressive!
First blast? COFFEE! Deep, dark, columbian roast. But the dry down? Oh so delicious!

Smooth, rich, velvety cafa mocha with a side of chocolate covered strawberries, and though no coconut note here, I do pick up a slight toasted coconut accord coming from somewhere.

I dont quite get the name, as this is in no way, shape or form a rebelious scent. Unusaul? yes. Daring? alittle. Sexy? for sure. But with a sweet, cozy warmth and 0 sharpness..

More of a comfort scent than a rebellious one, I would say.
This one is going to be absolutely fabulous in the cool, winter months.

BrookieSnookie
BrookieSnookie

Have this perfume and WOW! Wonderful... just sprayed 2 times and literally stayed on my skin till the very next day! Amazing... don't spray too much because it might be a little too overwhelming. Warm and spicy.. perfect for fall and winter!

eliasradiance
eliasradiance

I bought it to my friend the 30 ml bottle ... the smell is so warm a little bit less loud than Reb'l Fleur, it is very high quality perfume like all Rihanna perfumes, suitable for winter/ autumn nights ... so rich, luxurious, mysterious, and sexy... moderate sweetness which is very good because I hate sugar syrup perfumes.

I guess that 30 ml (1 oz) bottle is so comfortable to spray than other size bottles because your hand palm can cover almost all the bottle so you have full control when you spray so you will not spray awkwardly ... one to two sprays is enough for the whole evening because lasting time is long enough which is one of it's favorable advantages .

rachellecunningham
rachellecunningham

I went downtown and tested this today, and the first word that popped into my head was "alluring." It's warm and spicy, and the faint smell of strawberry mixed with coffee makes this frag rather unique in my opinion. Plus this is the only time I've ever liked patchouli in a fragrance. I love Rebelle even more than Reb'l Fleur, even though the bottle isn't quite as nice looking.

It's been on my wrist for an hour and a half now, and hasn't faded in the slightest. That's a huge plus. It doesn't smell burnt to me, just a bit of a daring perfume. The dry down? Gorgeous, I'm not sure how else to describe it. I'm extremely tempted to go downtown again and buy a bottle, and maybe even the whole gift set.

ChadEric86
ChadEric86

Truthfully I did not like this fragrance! It was very strong and too earthy! It had great longevity but just not for me!

Takhaet
Takhaet

This one is absolutely delicious ..yummyy!!!
sweet and spicy, coffee note is brilliant in this perfume <3 I love it.

It is sweet and gourmaud but not girly-like at all . In my opinion it is very sexy and feminine and it has got a fantastic structure of notes that awaken the senses.

On my skin I can smell coffee, cocoa a bit of strawberry cheesecake followed by musk and patchouli. Also, I can smell some flowers as well -probably orchid. Very comforting and soft but definitely spicy fragrance. Almost "creamy" and edible. Longevity and sillage are amazing as well.

When I wear this perfume I can imagine myself being on hot Barbados drinking rum and dancing on the beach all night ....

XoXoL.o.V.e
XoXoL.o.V.e

WOW is not something expected from a celebrity perfume,is bold, a little masculine, the coffee and cacao dominate the essence, I can not tell the strawberry or the plum, is a perfume with very strong notes but it is a soft smell, the lasting power is good almost all day :)

cocodust
cocodust

Treated myself to this today as was last day of being on special offer in Boots. Really like the cocoa notes, reminds me of Thierry Mugler Innocent. It's soft and warm and delicious and there is no sharpness or sourness to my nose. Yummy!

Tsz
Tsz

Im in love with this fragrance. On me it smells spicy, warm, cacao and espresso. It smell so nice and sexy. I still like Reb'l Fleur. But Rebelle is my favourite.

Jyllian
Jyllian

I agree this could be a unisex scent..i guess i smell the coffee ..when i first tried it i couldnt identify..at first i thought i smelled black licorice. .im still undecided as to weather i like it or not yet..it might be one of those perfumes that start to grow on me over time..

Meka4811
Meka4811

I love the way this smell...

milkyway
milkyway

I believe that you really need to have the right chemistry to pull off Rihanna fumes. Unfortunately I'm not one of those lucky people who can wear anything and get away with it..
It does smell interesting, and the notes used are quite daring for a celeb scent. Maybe that's why people are so divided on it. I'm not a fan, but at least it's got some balls and isn't created as a massive crowd pleaser. the lucky ones who can pull it off will definitely be turning heads..

Aimina
Aimina

first i didnt realy like it but com'on its rihannas perfume and i fell in love with it

JasmineNikole
JasmineNikole

I smells this in the Macy's yesterday and fell in love with the top notes. That all changed within 5 seconds, which is when I smelled what smelled like her first perfume. That ruined it for me, but it could have been a great perfume had she just kept the creamy coffee notes.

Snookums
Snookums

For the first few minutes I thought this smelled divine but then it seemed to turn cheap and nasty smelling. The same thing happened when I tried Katy Perry's Purr.

larita91
larita91

I wanted this parfume so much, and now that I have it, I am confused...
It really is similar to Mugler's Angel, just some kind of a lighter version. Angel is too much to me, too dirty, so i really like Rebelle.
What I don't get is the warm, cozy, cappucino-cacao-vanilla feeling. First I smell strawberries, plum and patchouli in a spicy way.
After 10 minutes it becames so much sweeter...still berries, plum, patchouli AND something sweet. Something really sweet, just like honey. Not what I was expected, but really nice. I don't feel like it is a night-out scent, it has nothing dark, nothing sensous, but still, it is sexy.
With more time it becames lighter and sweeter, a little coffe and vanilla comes into the picture, and I'm in love with it, but still not what I expected.

FranFran
FranFran

When I saw a tester of this I just ran over to it, I've been wanting to try this out for long! At first, I thought to myself "nice, Rebl Fleur is way better though". I just had a spray and I could smell it everywhere! First spray smelled like coconut to me, it took me a while to realise that its coffee, and after a while I could smell strawberry and by then I already loved it much more than Rebl Fleur. Amazing smell and sillage, good lasting power but the bottle isn't as nice as Rebl Fleurs. Amazing, could even become my favourite. Lovely job on this one Rihanna! Perfect for me<3. 10/10!

personsa22
personsa22

Sure smells cheap to me. The bottle is poorly executed and reads tacky.

Sorry, Rihanna. The people who made this for you should have done better.

Louise Graves
Louise Graves

I just bought this. I wantedrealbadlyafter reading the reviews and after reading a comment that it was heaps better than Gaga's first venture into perfume. It has a lovely smell when it dries down. It reminds me of warm coffee in winter. Definitely a autumn/winter fragrance. I'm sooooo happy with my purchase. Thanks for the great reviews

gaga97

i finally got the chance to try this the other day and there just one word for it "amazing" ! at the first smell i disliked it was strange and too spicy ! but when i tried it again it was incredible ! it smells spices chocolate and coffee really good ! i have to buy this perfume ! well done rihanna i'm impressed it's really different from the other celebrities fragrances, it's unique i've never smelled something like that before !it's seductive, sexy with strong personality , perfume of the year !

wondiscents
wondiscents

I really want to try this after smelling it on paper from a magazine.

Platinum_girly
Platinum_girly

OMG this fragrance is HOT!!!! On me it melts down to a beautiful cacao, coffee, rum and strawberry concoction that is kept from being too sweet with the musk and amber notes. The amber is hardly noticeable which is a plus because otherwise it could likely ruin the loveliness of this scent. This makes me think of sex. Pure and simple.

Vamy69
Vamy69

I LOVE this!!! Warm, spicy, coffee and vanilla. A perfect fall and winter cozy scent. I am on a mission to get a bottle of this ASAP!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!!!!!

12Zwolf
12Zwolf

; I'm a super clean person, no alcohol, no tobacco, and the odor is wonderful, but on people which use alcohol, and tobacco, it will give an odor of spoiled coffee candy.

susieqrj
susieqrj

Tried it on a paper strip: smells cheap, sickly sweet, it was like liquified coffee candy. I discarded the paper strip the fastest I could. Yuk!
The first frag, rebl fleur is way better.

kirsty the beauty
kirsty the beauty

very strong and lasts all day on me can definitely smell the coffee in it but not very much the plum or the musk perfect for night times or sometimes night clubs

aromajunkie
aromajunkie

This one is lovely. Its sweet, but its a smooth sweetness, not abrasive. I get cocoa, coffee, strawberry, and amber mostly. Makes me want to curl up in a blanket with a hot chocolate and read a book. Very smooth and edible smelling. I find if you give it three spritzes or so, it will follow you around most of the day, especially lingering nicely on clothing.

This is warm, sweet, spicy, and smells delicious. It smells like spices, amber, and vanilla. I don't know if my nose is playing tricks on me, but it smells like there's cinnamon here. I don't get any patchouli or flowers, just edible sweet spiciness.

Christie171
Christie171

Rebelle-Rihanna

I just wanna say something before I give my review. People, don't be put off by Rihanna's image and her antics or just because it's a celebrity scent and we all know the celebrity scents' reputation for being well, not good. With that being said, this stuff smells excellent! Her 1st perfume impressed me but I think I like this one more! This is a really nice blend of coffee, cacao, patchouli with the other ingredients without being too strong. It even gives off an edible vibe. The sillage is pretty good. 9/10

MissMordecai87
MissMordecai87

Unfortunately, I'm really disappointed. :( I was DYING for this perfume. I figured the coffee smell would be right up my alley! But... I don't really smell coffee AT ALL. And if I do smell a little of it, it's almost like if you spilled bitter black coffee on a napkin and then smelled it a few days later. Not pleasant. :( Never smelled a hint of fruity. The dry-down smells powdery and like "fake" vanilla. Kind of like Warm Vanilla Sugar from B&BW. Which I never liked, but if you are a fan of that, this might be what you are looking for. I don't know what kind of scent I think I'm looking for... I may actually try Selena Gomez's new one or Justin Bieber's. I like warm florals and fruits, I think. This one just felt "old lady" to me. :(

Rebelle Flower
Rebelle Flower

Seen as I love Rihanna so much, i'm not going to be biased and say I love it if I don't, but I truly LOVE this fragrance! I love Rihanna because I get her! Her music, her style, her boldness and attitude, but it seems I also get her taste in fragrances! Reb'l Fleur is also a gorgous fragrance but they are totally different from each other. With Rebelle, you can really smell the coffee. I was a little worried when I heard there was coffee in it because I thought eww, coffee's nice to drink but to smell? However, it blended so well with the other notes, it smells amazing! Not strong at all! This fragrance is warm and more Vanilla Oriental than Floral Fruity Gourmand. I highly recommend it.

Abby1970
Abby1970

I smelled this perfume a couple of weeks ago and sort of kind of liked it. I sprayed it on a tester card and kept sniffing it. I eventually decided that I actually sort of DIDN’T like it. Today I was walking through the perfume section and again this scent grabbed my attention. There is something about it but I just don’t know what it is. This time I sprayed in on my skin. It’s so very sweet and dense. I really get a coco butter note and definitely the coffee note but on the dry down I’m getting more of a tropical fruit smell. Like sweet, sweet, sweet papaya and coconuts with faint wafts of a musky floral. I hate fruity smelling perfumes! But this one is so deep and so so so…….. I don’t know! I think I really like this one against my will! I DON’T WANT TO LIKE THIS! But I think I do! God help me, I really do!

ranchaya.pho
ranchaya.pho

chocolate, spices and coffee
I love it!
I bought it right away after I scented the tester!!!

ZoeCan2012
ZoeCan2012

Another blind buy based on reviews and "tasting notes" - a winner from the first spray. Very reminiscent of Lolita Lempicka and Chopard Wish...a delicious fragrance that sadly doesn't had much lasting power...On the plus side making it fine for the office.

Agree with others that the bottle shape is atrocious for spraying..very ungainly.

gaga97

wich one is better rebelle by rihanna or reb'l fleur by rihanna ???

bobbyferrant
bobbyferrant

This is all about delicious creamy cocoa butter, warm cappuccino, & a healthy dose of clean yet earthy patchouli. Lower notes I detect subtley boozey fruits, vanillic amber, powdery heliotrope & spiced orchids. Its quite comforting & soft, & can be worn in any weather, imho.

4821regino
4821regino

Rebelle, aka a sprayable cup of coffee

When this is first applied, coffee is VERY noticeable. I can also smell some light florals that are not overpowering.

After an hour, this smells like a real smooth chocolate scent. It's very light, I can still smell that coffee.

After 3 hours, this is where the scent is a wreck. It starts to smell like SOAP. I hate it when fragrances smell like this. Unfortunately, this is one of them.

At the end of the day, this smells real light, smooth, rich and creamy. Kind of like how it started of but very lighter and creamier.

This scent feels like its for everyone except children and pre teens.
I'd say ages 15- whenever.

This scent is strong thru ought its perfume cycle if you will, it lasted the whole day(10 hours)!

Overall: Very coffee like, smooth and creamy!

Bklynlatinlady
Bklynlatinlady

This is not that different from the original, not as floral, more fruity than anything. I smelled coconut more than anything which is not listed here. I smelled alittle spicy but not much. I expected more chocolate and coffee. I noticed the coffee scent. for it having these characteristics, it's a very light fragrance, I expected much darker scent. I guess I was expecting something a lot different more Like a bulgari omnia but with coffee instead of tea. Decided not to buy it.....

So I got this as Christmas gift, wearing it now, its growing on me. It's sweet and fruity in the opening, the Chocolate I hardly smell, it last like 5 minutes. Then the coffee and florals come into play. The coffee is light but you can smell it, The florals are very nice mix with the coffee, it's a sweet and spicy scent at the same time but not really strong. The patchouli is very faint, then comes the musk. I actually smell the coffee linger through the end, as the other notes prounouce themselves the coffee does regress but it remains which is really what I think makes this scent so different. Coffee scent tend to disappear fast. It last 8-10hrs, pretty much the same as Reb'l Fleur. I will admit this scent grew on me, initially the first time i smelled it, was on a sample paper at the store and didn't really smell all the notes. Now on my skin throughout the day, I smell all of it. I'm surprised with it in a good way. Rihanna shocked me with this one. Now I will give it, it's kudos.

alexanna7
alexanna7

Rebelle starts with some plum,strawberry and some ginger that becomes a dark sweet spicy note! Then,comes the middle notes,with the heliotrope,the cacao and the vanilla orchid,that becomes a sweet bitter floral note! At the drydown,you got some musk,patchouli,amber and coffee,that becomes a spicy bitter note! After awhile all those notes combined becomes a delicious strawberry dipped in a bitter dark chocolate with some sweet spices! Rebelle can be worn in winter because it's got chocolate in it!Could be nice in autumn as well because it's got coffee in it! There is also a little exotism in this fragrance that reminds me of a nice summery scent! Rebelle is a nice fragrance,when you want something dark,sweet, a bit bitter and something sexy!

Lina Crystal
Lina Crystal

I have Rihanna's first perfume, Reb'l Fleur and I'm dying to get this one. The main accords sound very interesting. Warm spicy, coffee, cacao, etc. Can't wait to get it!

Sabrina_A
Sabrina_A

Mmmmmmm this smells like cacao and chocolate . Love It .

cherie97
cherie97

to me it smells like a body oil for summer, very sweet, almost sticky, lots of cocoa, coffee and coconut. i don't care about it, it's not my type of scent, though it's better than her first perfume. the bottle looks very cheap.
the smell lacks personallity. not something i would expect from rihanna.

zoe.knap
zoe.knap

I dont really like Her, but her perfume is good! was expecting it to smell like the other celebs, but its different :)

I bought this after smelling it. It totally reminds me of the smell you get when you walk into a LUSH store, and i wanna smell like that~

Shinbin
Shinbin

dont get me wrong i love the smell of coffee as I like coffee in the mornings but i wouldn't want it in a perfume.

Rice-Kitten
Rice-Kitten

This is gonna sound strange... but Rebelle smells IDENTICAL to Tomorrow by Avon which is a male cologne! I compared notes and they both have patchouli, amber and leave a coconut dry down.

As soon as I smelt Rebelle I thought of my boyfriend (who wears Tomorrow) Because of this, I personally feel like I can never wear Rebelle as I associate it with smelling manly. Don't get me wrong though, it's still an extremely feminine perfume - a sweet, warm, mocha coffee/amber scent that oozes sexiness.

I don't think the packaging represents Rebelle very well - when I smell this, I think of dark brown's and black, rather than red and gold. Think Calvin Klein's Secret Obsession - this is the kind of bottle and image Rebelle should have reflected. It is definitely a 'dark' and adult perfume; a young girl would not be able to pull this off.

If you love this and want your boyfriend/hubby to wear the male version, I would recommend buying 'Tomorrow' by Avon. I still can't get over how much they smell alike!

Hairytrees1
Hairytrees1

This is delicious. It's like a mocha chocolate coffee drink with sugar syrup and coconut!! Wonderful. The bottle, like Reb'l Fleur, is really awkward though.

foxy_princess
foxy_princess

YUM! I can soooo smell the cacao with a hint of coffe and patchouli 8-)
It's warm, delicious, spicy and sexy. Perfect for a night out with the girls or if you simply just wanna be a 'rebelle' ;)
The drydown smells similar to Innocent by Thierry Mugler which I also love. Rebelle is just slightly more bitter

Lasts for like 10 hours, it's a shame about the bottle though. It deserves a way more expensive looking one

HiShAmHoSeIn
HiShAmHoSeIn

I've smelt this fragrance and let me just say, WOW. At first I didn't like it, I smelt coconut, coffee and vanilla and I was was disappointed cause me being a novice at fragrances just assumed all women perfume smelt like flowers. Anyway, as the day proceeded i only found myself smelling this fragrance cause its really addicting and I just couldn't get enough. I still love it. Awesome job Riri :D

acavicchi
acavicchi

Hmmm....I could have sworn there was some coconut in it but I guess that's the cacao. For the first little while it reminded me of sunscreen, as anything fruity and coconut-y will do, but after a little while, I'm finding the amber and orchid coming out more, along with a whisper of coffee. It's a warm, sweet and sexy fragrance. I think Rebelle would suit a confident woman.

marysiac

I like this fragrance a whole better than the first one Rhi Rhi came out with last year. I love the Strawberry notes in this scent

SydneyActually
SydneyActually

At first spray I found it very masculine, I was reminded of kokorico by Jean Paul Gaultier. Musk and savoury chocolate.
Within a few seconds on my skin it did a complete 180 and a very very sweet, sharp rum and raisin ice cream smell took over. It's been on my skin about ten miniutes now and it's soft, almost powdery rum, coffee and chocolate mixed with smells I can't quite put my finger on.
Very interesting, I've not smelt anything like it.
Rich, dark, sexy.
Not a perfume for casual wear, it packs a punch.

ebonyeyes
ebonyeyes

Rhianna's perfumes are actually quite good. I like the ist one and love this one. Its so warm and not overly sweet like other celebscents.

perfectxpisces
perfectxpisces

When I first smelled this in the store in Feb 2012 I was not impressed. In fact I cursed Rihanna because I LOVED Reb'l Fleur & just couldnt imagine how she could go from that to THIS.

Fast forward a few days... I wore the jacket I had when I tested this fragrance to work without knowing the card I sprayed was still inside the pocket. All day I kept smelling this beautiful scent. It was so warm, sweet & spicy but sexy. It completely engulfed my senses. I asked my co-workers around me what they were wearing, all familiar scents that I knew couldnt be what I was smelling.

When I went to pick up some papers off of the floor I noticed the scent was coming from my pocked so I reached in only to find the card w/ Rebelle on it that I swore was HORRENDOUS! lol! I felt so silly. I immediately ate my words & purchased it.

So far I see myself wearing this on date nights this summer or a girls night out. It's definitely a night/fall scent. It's nothing like Reb'l Fleur but that's the beauty of it. They're both sultry & sexy in their own way. I completely agree with dness22 this scent is not for the innocent. It screams sex & begs them to take you where you stand & they better not even dream of taking it easy on you. Nails in his back is just the beginning. ;)

dness92
dness92

Coconuts, rum, woods, chocolate is how I'd describe this fragrance in simplest terms.

Rhianna has said that she wears her fragrance rather than let her fragrance wear her.

I'd say there was a reason for this comment on her part. This perfume makes a statement and it has it's very own personality. Consequently it's very hard to identify with it or tame it if you like. It's not easy to make it your own.

I think the advertisement was actually very spot on for Rhianna's perfumes. This scent has a soft side to it: the chocolate and the milky coffee scents. But it also has that naughty part to it: the rum and coconuts. The whole blend taken together makes you almost think of a warm, sun kissed, young skin of a very exotic woman, lying on a beach at night with seductive look on her face saying 'come closer'. Because of the milkiness and creaminess of this scent you are kind of overwhelmed by the scent; it's dark but the temperature isn't dropping, it's still a heat rush hour in disguise.

I'd say this scent is not for girls or innocent women. This is a fragrance for a woman with long nails ready to be used on some young man's back.

On the other hand, perfumes are so beautiful because everyone reads something else into them and they bring out different characteristics in people.
I can easily see how this perfume could be a comforting, cosy one for winter where you sit by the fire and feel like you're drinking warm chocolate and eating coconut cookies.
This scent isn't like that for me though.

Adriana Duarte
Adriana Duarte

Love!!! And Rih will launch another fragrance called NUDE.. I hope it's as good as the other two!

CurlyWurly
CurlyWurly

Smells exactly like the discontinued Cosmence (Agnes b.) shimmer sun bronzer for legs. Uaargs, really weird.

Malibu
Malibu

REBELLE opens with berries, but the sweetness is toned down as the fruit is combined with a sharp hint of ginger.

I'm not able to separate any floral notes, as the patchouli and coffee develop quickly. The mix is dark and rich, with a hint of vanilla to contract with the stronger masculine coffee.

I love sweeter fragrances, so the base of coca and amber is a real winner for me. The scent notes sound like they'll be too much together, but by combining them with the patchouli and coffee we get a warm, comforting sweetness, with a slightly masculine sharpness, preventing the sweet notes from becoming sickly.

I'm still using testers at the minute, but I think that REBELLE will be my next fragrance purchase. It reminds me of a few other perfumes which are no longer made, it's inexpensive to buy and it wears pretty well.

Much, much better then Reb'l Fleur.

claudja smeller
claudja smeller

(PORTUGUESE)
Na minha pele sobressaiu um cheiro de doce de coco que me dei dor de cabeça, provocou enxaqueca.Não entendi essa evolução.

Foi uma experiência infeliz; dei de presente pra uma amiga que ia se mudar de cidade, e que gostou muito dele; se ela fosse ficar por aqui, eu não daria não, pra não correr o risco de senti-lo sempre.

(ENGLISH)

On my skin stood out a sweet smell of coconut that gave me a headache, migraine caused.

I do not understand this evolution.

It was an unfortunate experience, gave as a gift for a friend who'd moved away, and he liked it very much if she were to stay here, I would not, so as not to risk it felt good.

Denise84
Denise84

My first experience of Rebelle wasn't good. But I let it have a go with me. So one day when I put some rebelle on me before I went to my hairdresser something happened. My hairdresser usually never asks me anything personal. But that day he just had to know what perfume I was wearing. I could not recall at the time what the perfume was called. So I had to come back with the name. after that I started wearing the perfume and discovered how sweet it it! Rebelle by Rihanna brings me to thinking of butterscotch, cocoa and chocolate. A wonderful creation indeed!

thejennysaurus
thejennysaurus

This perfume smells amazing. It reminds me of a sexy night in the tropics. However, be warned that if you have a sensitive nose / are sensitive to smells that this perfume may not react nicely for you. I tried this perfume for 2 weeks and shortly after applying the perfume I would break out into a massive headache. Still smelled wonderful though D:

pynkgirl
pynkgirl

I'm in love! I can't believe I like a celeb scent so much! This is sexy sexy! The notes are right on. I get the coffee note at first spray but later it kinda just supports the other notes. The coffee note is closer to an espresso type coffee, not sugared down coffee or cream. I also pick up the amber and chocolate all the way through. LOVE THIS SO MUCH! I will be buying this!

Miffy8900
Miffy8900

Mmmh .. chocolate, spices and coffee.. I also get a hint of licorice in the beginning. A very nice scent. Not a fan of the bottle.

lisa.m.kasper
lisa.m.kasper

This is a lovely, lovely surprise.

For all you "soft scenters" out there, this one is great for you.

For all you gourmand lovers out there, this is a great one for you.

I detect soft, soft creamy coffee. Soft, Soft, creamy chocolate.

I have been on a "coffee note" hunt for a while, and this is the first time I actually can detect it in a perfume. Those two Bond No.9 perfumes that say they have coffee notes are pullin' your leg if you ask me. They MIGHT have coffee... but it is way overpowered by all that "perfume" scent... blech. The chocolate in this is pretty true to its note as well. That is another note I've continued to pursue.

I don't get most other notes. Dry down results in a wonderful, soft, creamy, slightly sweet (orchid?) powdery, (did I say wonderful?) skin scent. I also, like some mentioned, find a coconut scent wafting in and around ever so faintly, though not listed in the notes. Its great actually.

I tend to like my perfumes a tad stinkier. However, I have been buying these up on eBay (used ones mostly) for a song cuz I spray this on as if its a body mist to get my sniff fix.

I sprayed it heavy in my cleavage before bed, and woke up to the most beautiful, sensual, soft sweet creamy ever so slightly powder skin scent EVER .

Very surprised and pleased with this.

As for the bottle... I won't get all high falootin' like some tend to want to show off and call it names like cheap, etc. Practically speaking, it has a wide base, is heavy, and hard to spray with one hand.

P.S. I personally find absolutely no similarity to Chocolovers or Queen.

sweetgirl

did not like this at first....and gave it another spray and bam!....love this...warm , sexy, summer night scent....for a night out and the sun just set and its warm still but much cooler than the day....and ur out at an outside.bar cocktail..party with a new date! sexy! :) JUST A LIGHT SPRAY is all u need....:)

marielisagrant
marielisagrant

how has no one said chocolate orange? to me this is drinking coffee and eating either jaffa cakes or chocolate orange. delicious

Catherineharpandelaniel
Catherineharpandelaniel

I agree that the bottle looks cheap - really not my taste and awkward to hold - but the perfume is heavenly. It's like a slightly softer and cleaner version of Bond no. 9 I love New York for All. Coffee, cocoa, amber, black pepper with a bit of coconut and orchid all combine to create a warm, sensuous scent that lasts for hours on your skin.

Nikki_B
Nikki_B

Rebelle Rebelle Rebelle how i love you!
I can't decide which i like best of Rihanna's 2 fragrances! This one is a little lighter than Reb'l fleur but just as good! This one is a little less tropical and is mainly a chocolately coffee scent. Complements have told me i smell like food (in a nice way) You can smell the coconut in it as well as the light musk smell. Lasts a good while just like the first scent by Rihanna. Definately a warm comforting scent for those colder days but now we are getting into summer in the UK im finding it a nice one to wear on the cooler evenings though i dont think it will suit summer days and im not ready to say goodbye until the autumn to this fragrance :(

Sweetgirlie8
Sweetgirlie8

This fragrance is very spicy...with the notes of cocoa and coffee and Ginger. It is a very warm and soothing scent though, good for summer, I love it:)!!!

Jellybean
Jellybean

fruity, spicy, surrounded with strong coffee richness; berries, coffee, amber, musk and coconut. strawberry and orchid lighten and brighten this perfume. younger sister scent to her 1st one. difference is that this one's more fruity, sweet and possibly wearable for some.
it's so so kind of a perfume. main reason I don't care much for it is this strong coconuty sweaty musky old woman aura that's possessed both of Rihanna's perfumes creations. It's like she has lost some of her senses. Wearing this in warm/hot weather could be disastrous.

Glamourcide

I finally got my hands on a tester of this today after months of anticipation. Sadly, I wasn't blown away - on my skin, it is from top to bottom the drydown on Thierry Mugler's Angel, but with Nag Champa in place of the patchouli, giving a very distinct incense scent with chocolate, vanilla, and a hint of coffee. Warm, sensual, it's a very unique celeb scent but I'll probably only buy a 30ml bottle because I already have Angel and prefer its complexity - Rebelle has none of the 'sparkle' and crystalline-sugar sweetness and sharpness of Angel, it's all dark, smoky drydown. 6/10.

bella_barbie23
bella_barbie23

I am usually attracted to fruity gourmand scents like Britney Spears orginal fantasy & Katy Perry's Purr for ex. but with this scent it's completely diff from what i'm used to. I love this scent, i find it has this alluring silky sophisticated touch, Perfect for spring with its delicateness i will wear this as a casual scent perfect for work & daily activities.
For a night on the town this scent could definitely be appropriate. I prefer more girly sweet scents for nightlife. Enjoy & for those considering it def is worth it to add to your perfume collection

Christina

rubyred
rubyred

I'm considering using this as a diet supplement - wearing it is like having had a caramalised, slightly toffee'd, glistening praline confection with caffe latte (just a little, strong coffee with heaps of creme de la creme) or a strong turkish coffee with whipped cream & a fine sprinkling of grated chocolate. Or blow-torched buttery creme caramel with burnt butterscotch sauce. There's definitely a burnt toffee smell I can almost taste it that fades out after a few hours to faint, smoky incense. That burnt toffee smell is the only reservation I have yet about this. Of course, there's deep red heavily scented roses on the dining table with lightly scented coconut and liquorice (think Wish, Lolita Lempicka LL) candles burning at the other end of the room. It's definitely a winter scent and that's just fine winter is coming up in Australia. Huge projection and lasts easily until the next meal.

sweetiepea161616
sweetiepea161616

Everyone is always talking about Rebel Fleur, but what about Rebelle? This perfume gets no lovin'! It smells so good! Chocolatey coffee goodness! I smelled Rebel Fleur first and then this one, and I was immediately drawn to this one first. It smells good enough to eat! Then again, I am a total sucker for gourmand scents!

lizzie81
lizzie81

This just arrived in my country, a very pleasant surprise as i was doing a bit of shopping, strolling through my local Boots store and there it was yay! I bought it straight away something i don't usually do. I love it!! On first spray it smells to me really similar to Lolita lempicka au masculine (which you can pick up now for next to nothing as i believe it's been discontinued). After it starts to dry down it turns a bit sweeter and after about an hour of wearing it i'm getting the cocao note meshing with the fresher 'licorice' type note, it blends extremely well! As of yet i'm not getting the coffee note so much it kind of mixes with the cocao and smells mocha ish. hmmmm loving it!! i'm not a huge Rihanna fan (she's ok) but her perfumes are divine!! I would say this is not as loud as the first one but it's quite persistent in a quieter way. I put this on last night before going out and i can still smell it this morning so lasting power is pretty good! oh i love it!! another edgy but at the same time pleasant fume from Rihanna!

Raina
Raina

This is creamy and smooth. I orignially went into my local department store to try out Reb'l Fleur because of the coconut note listed. I smelled both and was quite confused as this one seemed to contain coconut while the other had none.

I didn't know what to make of this as it was quite unlike anything I'd smelled before. In the end, I kept coming back. It smells to me like tanned, sun warmed skin after a day splashing around at whatever local watering hole you might have. The damp water and warm sun mixing with tanning oil or a really good beachy lotion. Just delicious and very different.

Tanyaoxo
Tanyaoxo

How has no body said marzipan yet?!!! This stuff is practically marzipan in a bottle. Definitely a love it or hate it scent- for me, I love it! Very creamy, sweet without being sickly and a muskiness that doesn't take away from the its femininity. A very sexy scent! I think soon enough it will be an extremely popular, unmistakable scent for young women, much like how Alien is now. Going to be smelling a lot of girls wearing this on a night out in town!

SBunny
SBunny

I was a little bit apprehensive about this as I thought it would be too strong but I really love it. Reb'l Fleur is fantastic and this is up there with it too.

Fruity, sweet and slightly coconutty at the beggining which quickly transforms into a creamy, smooth cocoa and coffee scent with the patchouli lingering in the background. What I like with both Rebelle and Reb'l Fleur is that the patchouli compliments the fragrance rather than overpower it like it does in some other fragrances. Here, it adds an earthy feel pulling the sweetness back a little bit and making this fragrance more sexy and mature. Amber rounds it off at the end to a great finish.

Lasting power and sillage is fantastic once again. This lasts a good 7 hours and projects pretty well too.

Another winner from Rihanna.

Gorgeous fragrance!!:-)

sweetgirl

i love the first one.....hated this ..smelled like musty sweat musk on me and i wear angel and that wears well on me....this didnt! too bad:) I LIKE THE RED BOTTLE.

sweetscent90
sweetscent90

It's a love or hate fragrance.
I love it but still prefer her first fragrance.
The coffee is very strong, so if you don't like the smell of coffee you won't like this scent.

poivrerose
poivrerose

This is warm, spicy, fuzzy, and dense. Quite heavy on the amber at first, with a musty patch note coming in closely behind, a hint of cacao. A little sweetness. At this point, the word that comes to mind is 'bohemian'. An eclectically creative personality. Very thick and orientalish to my nose, and not quite what I would consider gourmand at first. This phase lasts for a couple hours. When it finally lightens and sweetens up (gourmandly), it smells like a luke warm rich syrupy vanilla latte. Amber and patchouli do hang around, but take a quiet back seat to the latte at the end. It is nice. I appreciate it. Don't really get much of the fruits on my skin. They disappeared very quickly.
Sillage is respectable. You know you have it on, and so will others. Longevity is very good. If you are an amber/patch/coffee lover - try it for sure!

Clefairy
Clefairy

Totally in love with this scent right now - can't get enough of it! Only downside is the shape of the bottle making it slightly awkward to spray, but it is not worth putting off a purchase for that! The milk chocolate and coffee tones are luxuriously sweet and enticing. I absolutely love the way Rebelle sweetens and mellows throughout the day - this is a really sexy, interesting fragrance and definately worth a try for any lovers of chocolate and vanilla based scents.

Perfume-Princess
Perfume-Princess

I was so excited to find out that Rebelle was finally being released in the U.K.
I absolutley love Reb'l Fleur so I was really excited to smell Rebelle.
I was not dissaponted in any way at all with the follow up. In fact I am having a tough time choosing which one I like best, thats how wonderful it is.
Rebelle is still very strong and lasts for hours which is a BIG plus for me, becauase I can't stand having to re-apply my scents every 10 minutes.

This time around I find the notes that I can smell the most on first spray are the Ginger and Strawberry with just a hint of Plum.
The top notes are so yummy sweet, spicy and exotic smelling, that your mind might just want to escape to somewhere hot and sunny.

After the top notes fade a little in comes the Orchid, Coffee & Cocoa. Oh I swear I never smelt anything so damn sexy in my life. When Rebelle gets in this stage you won't be able to stop smelling yourself for hours.
Right at the end of the fragrance it takes a slightly more sharpe twist with the smell of Patchouli and Amber.
I can't get enough of it,for me its the perfect perfume for day & night as it evokes so many different feelings throughout the day.
Thumbs up for this one Rihanna, its Awesome!!

liban23

Absolutely love this perfume. Not quite a fan of reb'l fleur. Also the lasting power is quite impressive, I spray it on early in the day and can still smell it on myself after a long day at work. The only negative thing is the bottle, not exactly a fan. I have this in a 3.4 oz bottle and it's huge. It's kind of uncomfortable to hold and awkward to spray with.

Whit

This is a second review for me. On really cold days, I find myself reaching for this more and more. I own the lotion and it smells just wonderful! I know the coffee notes are sharp to some people trying this, but just let it dry down before you wash it off; you just might be surprised. Coffee is one of those weird notes that is indeed sharp, but once it settles, it can be very divine smelling. Rebelle is sexy but I find to also be a cozy, comfort scent too. The lasting power is good on my skin; it starts off loud, but dries very softly as I can catch small nuances throughout the day. I hope Rihanna comes out with more frags, because she's done an excellent job so far.

pomdgf
pomdgf

My most wanted right now !

sugahuni

I have ordered this one,hope it is just as impressive as Reb'l Fleur which i am very fond of. Judging from the accords/ingredients above, there are some interesting combinations which are quite appealing thus i am looking forward to this scent.

ally.fazari
ally.fazari

I SO WANT ITTTTT!

Does anyone know when they will sell it in Europe? Or where I can buy it online???

I simply love Reb'l Fleur, I have great expectations for this one :)

AmoreProfumi
AmoreProfumi

SMELLS WONDERFUL!! with a fun && flirty side, I love Rihanna && RiRi deff. knows what she's doing she doesn't dissapoint, && I do prefer this wayy over the orig. && for this being her 2nd fragrance && me liking both hey that's pretty good!

I would say (IMO) this is pretty much good for year round opposed to the Orig.(fall/winter).

Now for the bottle there's some mixed feelings yes it is a little uncomfortable to hold (specially in a 3.4oz) but it's interesting if you know the story behind how the bottle got its shape. Ri was having a hard time thinking of a bottle design as she was going to the appointment her heel from her shoe broke off, she pulled it out of her purse && told the designer what happened to her the designer immediately pointed to the broken heel && said that's your design, && behold the design for the bottle emerged. turn it over its a heel! Rihanna's actual heel from her shoe she was wearing that day! of course you knew it was a heel but did you know that? :)

sweetgirl

Love the first one but .....this is very funky musky on my chemistry so wanted this work for me but it stinks bad on me.. It must be the coffee or my skin oh we'll!

liza.jean
liza.jean

I just got this and I can't figure out if I like it. I appreciate that it's something quite different but it can smell a little "burnt." And I can't decide if the burnt smell is sexy or annoying. I'll have to wear it out one night because this is definitely a nighttime type of perfume, not something for the office.

APassionateJourney

Loving this more and more everyday. Rihanna looks beautiful in the slip cover ad that goes over the beatufil, big red box.

The fragrance starts out with a pinch of salt of spice and a nice cacao smell but there's a coco butter feel to it and a dash of coconut. The fragrance doesn't really transform like Reb'L Fleur does and it stays quite the same but I don't mind because I love it! It's a lot lighter than Reb'L Fleur and after about 3 or 4 hours it stays close to the skin but it lasts for about 7-8 hours! Rihana's lasting power for her scents are fantastic!

The body lotion, which Macy's FINALLY got in stock, is very different. It starts out with a kinda coffee smell and it starts smelling VERY similar to Queen Latifah's Queen. VERRRY strange the lotion smells like that. The lotion tubes are almost identical. Just the writings on the tube are different. Last thing I wanna add is the lotion is STRROOONG! WAY stronger than the scent and that also lasts for hours

woolseywoo
woolseywoo

Interesting warm, spicy coffee turns into patchouli wrapped in patchouli. I hate patchouli because it becomes so overpowering on my skin. Sweet patchouli is even worse than musky patchouli. I will not be trying this one again.lol

sweetstar1
sweetstar1

I sniffed this straight from the bottle, and it is sickly sweet. I guess I'm just not a fan of Rihanna's perfumes. I didn't like Reb'l fleur and I don't like Rebelle.

LadyGNotGaga
LadyGNotGaga

Yuck. Once you spray this heavy cloud, you will smell a cloud of what smells like burnt brandied pudding for the next 8 hours. Really. I dont personally like it but if it was diluted to about 1/10 its original strength, it might work.

jonr951

Tested Rebelle again today and I can STILL only handle the bottom! My mom didn't mind it at all. I guess she's more daring than me! Ha! : )

RyeJoseph
RyeJoseph

Wow! I received a bottle of Rebelle for Christmas, as it was on my highly anticipated list, and it does NOT disappoint! This is basically chocolate coffee. Rich, luxurious, mysterious, and sexy. I would say that this is definitely a confident scent, and will be enjoyed by most! Rebelle is in no way a run-of-the-mill celebrity scent though! This is fairly unique, and really brings you to the holiday season. I get some nutmeg along with the coffee and chocolate as well. The patchouli and musk make it really classy and earthy. Perfect time to wear this is on a special occasion, or whenever you want to be noticed! It is LOVELY!

Whit

Okey dokey, this review is for the body lotion. None of the stores where I live have this yet, so this was a *gasp* blind buy on Ebay. First of all, it's very different from RiRi's first one; not beachy or tropical at all. But it is warm and somewhat spicy, and when the description above says "strong gourmand chords", it means strong gourmand chords. If you don't like sweet scents, stay far away from this one, because it is very sweet. On me, the best way I can describe it is fruity, slightly syrupy, with some coffee mixed in. I don't think it's sharp, just different; very different and unique from anything I own that's for sure. To me, this is a great fall/winter and early spring scent; the hot months would be too much for the sweetness. Even for the body lotion, the lasting power is pretty good. I really like sweet scents, so Rebelle is up my alley; it also got the hubby's approval too. Hope this helps anyone who wants to try it. :)

EDIT: After this has been on for a while, it takes on a more masculine approach and is less sweet, but darker in it's nature. The coffee note is most predominant, with some very slight nuances of floral and fruit. Honestly, this is a great gourmand scent, but only if you're into gourmand will you like it. My hubby and I went out for a little and I had a few people tell me that I smelled nice. Overall, I'm very happy with Rebelle, but I swear the dry down smells almost unisex. Very unique indeed!

jonr951

Ok, the dry down is just fine, but the rest of Rebelle is just not for me. At times it reminds me of the original and I like that about it, but goodness, when you first spray it on, and for most of it's development, it's SCARY HARSH stuff! The combo of everything just doesn't work for me this time around! I luv the bottle! I'll test it again for sure but, for the time being, Rebelle is a no no for me. On to the next one RiRi! Oh and totally agree with secretcrush! Rebelle is not your typical celebrity scent! Shout out for that alone RiRi and Parlux! : )

secretcrush
secretcrush

My Macy's had the tester on display... RANCID!!! Smells like dollar store roach spray but it isn't a scent that can be denied its uniqueness in a sea of celebrity fragrances... Borderline masculine with its notes of tobacco(not listed here) and coffee... A very big disappointment 4 me :(

jonr951

My Macys had the set w/ both BIG bottles and her CD but nothing else! So bummed I couldn't test it! : (

danimcneil
danimcneil

I also said to myself. ...i have smelled this before! Something my mom used to always wear. This smells a TON like Dana Navy. A 90's perfume. Its a womanly scent...a well put together one. Not my style at all. I find it to be a sweet floral. I actually wish it was fruitier! Much less spicey and much less tropical that her initial scent. I actually smell no coconut at all. Anyway...this is off of the sample that i got out of her amazing new album!

APassionateJourney

This smells like SOMETHING but I can't put my finger on it! Everytime I smell it I'm transported to a time where I've sniffed this before.....but I just sniffed it for the first time today! I can't believe there isn't any coconut listed in here as it smells like Coconuts, coco and vanilla! Very nice! Can't wait to test it out for the lasting power and everything else!

DarkEntrantress
DarkEntrantress

I agree ... I don't like the red with the gold on the bottle but the perfume sounds wonderful . LOVE the first one . Really looking forward to this .

Glamourcide

Have to admit, I'm really excited for this one. Reb'l Fleur is top of my favourite celebrity fragrances, it's very complex and well carried out - unlike a lot of celeb fragrances that are just cotton candy and floral mush dumped into a pretty bottle. The notes in this one sound absolutely gorgeous - it will be very interesting to see how it turns out! Definitely at the top of my fragrance wishlist right now.

pinkmuzic
pinkmuzic

OMG!!! I WANT THIS ONE SO BAD... SINCE I LOVE THE REB'L FLEUR I EXPECT THIS ONE TO BE AS SENSUAL & SPECIAL AS THE OTHER.. I * AM* SO ** EXITED GO AWAY AUTOMN/ WINTER .. WELCOME SPRING 2010....
hihihi!!

karlee79
karlee79

why does everyone have to knock celeb fragrances? it's quite annoying

ellebelle84

interesting. look forward to smelling this one when it comes out. though, i must say, coffee as the base and strawberry on top? hmmm not so sure that will blend well, here's to smelling it and finding out for sure... cheers!

SandraV
SandraV

Oh I like seeing coffee as a note-this sounds very interesting!

Marki san
Marki san

The notes sound very interesting and delicious...I want this perfume already! I love Reb'l Fleur so my expectations for Rebelle are pretty high ;D

Rebelle by Rihanna 3.65 out of 5 based on 1079 ratings and 326 user reviews

Rihanna Rebelle Eau De Parfum Spray 100ml 3.3oz
Rebelle Perfume by Rihanna, 3.4 oz Eau De Parfum Spray for Women
Rebelle Perfume by Rihanna, 3.4 oz Eau De Parfum Spray for Women
EDP Mini 3.4oz
RIHANNA REBELLE for WOMEN by Rihanna SET-EAU DE PARFUM SPRAY 3.4 OZ BODY LOTION 3 OZ SHOWER GEL 3 OZ EAU DE PARFUM SPRAY .34 OZ MINI
Perfume.com
Rebelle Perfume by Rihanna - 3.4 oz Eau De Parfum Spray
Rebelle Perfume by Rihanna - 3.4 oz Eau De Parfum Spray
Gift Set 1.7oz
Rihanna Rebelle Coffret Eau De Parfum Spray 50ml 1.7oz Body Lotion 90ml 3oz Shower Gel 90ml 3oz 3pcs
Gift Set 3.4oz
Rihanna Rebelle Coffret Eau De Parfum Spray 100ml 3.4oz Body Butter 85g 3oz Rollerball 6ml 0.2oz 3pcs

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Rihanna Rebelle fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Rihanna Rebelle, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Rebelle by Rihanna. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Rebelle by Rihanna represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.