Designers » R S » Floral Fruity « Groups

London Glam Rimmel for women

London Glam Rimmel for women
dislike

tropical

London Glam is an edgy fragrance from Rimmel, launched in 2003. The composition consists of mango, pineapple, orchid, freesia and jasmine. It is available as 30 ml EDT.

Jasmine Freesia Orchid Pineapple Mango

Pink Sparkle
So...?Desirable
Ralph

London Glam Fragrance Reviews

b.a.denney
b.a.denney

My children got me this when they were pretty young. One of those times Dad takes them shopping for something to give Mommy for Christmas. I was never a fan of it, and it has sat in a closet or box for years. I recently tried it again. It is actually better than I remember. It does smell slightly of raspberries. It's sort of nice. I may actually wear it sometime. I put a spritz on before bed and I'll see how it wears on me. I mostly love the memory associated with it.

perfectlyflawedasiam
perfectlyflawedasiam

I smelled this years ago after they discontinued glitz (green one). I don't care for the pink or purple and the blue isn't bad but I wouldn't wear it. However, I loved glitz so much so I searched for it and shelled out twice what I originally paid when I found it on Ebay.

malmal22
malmal22

I haven't tried this one, but one of my faves is Rimmel London Glitz (green bottle) which was a gift to me years ago.

Berlynn
Berlynn

It's incredibly sweet yet light. I preferred London Cool (blue bottle)and I found that although at first I didn't like it as much, it ended up becoming a favourite. I still wear it once and awhile and it still smells the way it did back then. However, it is too sweet and immature for me to wear daily now.

meowiewowie
meowiewowie

Meh... Dated, cheap, adolescent. I've had the same bottle for years - it just won't die!! :p

skissez
skissez

this use to be my favorite perfume yrs ago b4 they stopped making it...i miss it but just one day just couldnt find it anywhere anymore it sucked, but this smelled so amazing i agree i always thought it smelled like raspberries as well to bad they dont make this anymore :(

ALEXANDRA1983
ALEXANDRA1983

it s ok my papi use to like it 8 years a go... for summer and days...

addicted2oreos
addicted2oreos

This was my first perfume that I got when I was 12 or so, along with "London Cool" and "London Flirt:.
These are very light. I liked them then but I don't think I'd wear them now... too light.

guest_lovesit
guest_lovesit

i thought it smelled like sour raspberry.
i love this perfume and cant find it anywhere rimmel dont make Any perfume anymore :(

sharyssa
sharyssa

I found my old bottle and it smells like it did before it came up missing! I have had this for years and I like it still!

London Glam by Rimmel 4.28 out of 5 based on 30 ratings and 10 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Rimmel London Glam fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Rimmel London Glam, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify London Glam by Rimmel. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of London Glam by Rimmel represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Burberry Burberry Brit Christian Audigier Ed Hardy Women's EDT Coach Coach Poppy Britney Spears Fantasy Ralph Lauren Ralph Rihanna Reb'l Fleur Calvin Klein CK One Shock For Her Bath and Body Works Warm Vanilla Sugar Givenchy Very Irresistible Bath and Body Works Twilight Woods Donna Karan DKNY Be Delicious Cacharel Amor Amor Victoria`s Secret Mango Temptation Christian Audigier Villain for Women Bath and Body Works Be Enchanted Mariah Carey Lollipop Bling Honey Bath and Body Works Secret Wonderland Victoria`s Secret Love Spell Dana Love's Baby Soft Britney Spears Midnight Fantasy