Designers » R S » Woody Spicy « Groups

No. 19 Sandal Wood & Patchouli Rituals for men

No. 19 Sandal Wood & Patchouli Rituals for men
dislike

After collections of body and home fragrance, Rituals cosmetics from Netherlands launches their first perfumes to mark the tenth anniversary of the brand. In collaboration with world-renowned perfumers, Rituals represents eight high-quality perfumes, five for women and three for men. Female perfumes are No. 01, No. 04, No. 07, No. 09 and No. 18 and male ones are No. 06, No. 14 and No. 19. Each of them is based on two main ingredients that give it strong character. The ingredients are natural with the addition of organic alcohol.

No. 19 Sandal Wood & Patchouli possesses an intense masculine and woody fragrance that blends balsamic notes of patchouli with dark sandalwood. Perfumer Fabrice Pellegrin creates a playful composition of hot - cold contrast between spicy and woody notes.

Notes: patchouli, sandalwood, oregano, cardamom, nutmeg, cedar, guaiac wood and vetiver.

Available in simple and elegant bottle with wooden stopper as 50 ml Eau de Parfum.

No. 19 Sandal Wood & Patchouli was launched in 2010.

Vetiver Sandalwood Patchouli Guaiac Wood Virginia Cedar Oregano Cardamom Nutmeg

Sultan de Muscat
Terre d'Hermes
Jazz

No. 19 Sandal Wood & Patchouli Fragrance Reviews

Romawi
Romawi

I found this gem in a Rituals store today (not no. 19 but 21 as mentioned earlier by some reviewers). It is a beautiful wooden scent, also very suitable for women. Rituals sells their scents in 50 ml bottles, but also in elegant 10 ml ones. I love that and wish more perfume companies would follow with selling smaller amounts.

armo.gulliani
armo.gulliani

Hello! Can anyone help me to get it, please!.

KuMn2GeTyA
KuMn2GeTyA

A PERFECT GEM !!! AMAZING FRAGRANCE !!!

Honestly a Perfect 10 from me. I love this one..

kimbola
kimbola

i just got nr 21 sandalwood + patchouli its not registered here i think its a mistake and its realy only called nr 21
im not shure though.

i realy like this one its a great dark woody scent love it

Aleccsei
Aleccsei

DIRTY!!!
________________________________________________________________

Have you ever been on a crop field? Especially in autumn when peasents dig in the soil to bring out the potatoes? If the soil happens to be wet (or moist) it releases a unique scent of dirt or even dirty! in the air.

This is the first thing I reckon when I spray Ritual's "Nr. 19 - Sandal Wood & Patchouli" on me. It is a weird combination of gorgeous patchouly and awful dirty patchouly. I cannot sense any sandal wood at all, only patchouli, patchouli, some vetiver and cedar and a lot more patchouli.
Did I mention the strong patchouli?

It's very strong a long lasting. And for that it's quite cheap (50 ml - 40 Euros).

degauss
degauss

Cold, bracing, dry wood with a hint of spice. As this is exactly what I like, I am very pleased. Not much useful to say that hasn't been said; this is not a deceptive perfume (looking at you, Dior Homme), the sillage is satisfactory yet not monstrous, the scent is not overly complicated yet very natural and not cheap in the slightest.

Laurensz
Laurensz

Sandal wood and Patchouli all the way. Very linear but what the heck if you like the smell who cares... A happy and refreshing scent

Tyrel
Tyrel

I really like the earthiness of this scent. When i wore it though, my colleague commented that the room smelled like cleaningproducts. I hope its just her nose

Emma0714
Emma0714

This is gorgeous, and perfect for layering underneath other fragrances that need that extra bit of "oomph".

Best description of this is a "sundried herbal forest, but with a hint of murky creek water."

Bogarde
Bogarde

@ChelseaJack, yes. it's the same fragrance, i have the No.21 too. This edp is probably the most masculine scent in the Rituals line for men. Wonderful woody scent.

ChelseaJack
ChelseaJack

Just a question, is no. 19 the same as No. 21?, I have No. 21 which is also Sandalwood & Patchouli.
I like no. 21 a lot, it's a heavy masculine wooden scent that makes me think of tobacco and leather.

Deefit
Deefit

To me, this is the best in the entire Rituals line for men. The new revision of #17 Vetiver & Bergamot is lovely as well, but this one is more unique. The description below fits perfectly, if this came inside of a Tom Ford bottle people would probably pay a lot more for this.

The only downside to me is that it's not as strong as I would've liked. It's a masculine scent and some more sillage would've suited it well I think. It's been a while since I've smelled it so I'd have to get back to you on a more accurate description of this.

dezbil
dezbil

This juice is very very rich, and high quality, and unique.
It reminds me of discontinue gucci pour homme.
This could have cost £250, if it was sold by Tom ford.
Uniqueness 10/10

dancinleroy
dancinleroy

Where can I find this?

Osmin
Osmin

There is some kind of injustice for this one, being on the market under the brand “Rituals”; most people miss this great perfume, had it been launched by some designer it would have been more popular and more appreciated. It has great dry down, thing which I realized next day when first used it, when dressing up, I put on my scarf, and then stopped for some time, being struck by the scarf’s aroma. I do not know what it was from the notes above, but it definitely reminded me Gucci pour Homme, maybe better. The beginning is very strong; equally potent is the projection, somehow sweet, bit watery, very woody and smoky. I do not want to use the words “I recommend it”, but if someone is into woody fragrances, as I am, should try it without hesitation. Ah, compliments galore.

prot72
prot72

This is cheap cologne but it doesn’t mean bad or common. Surpassingly it is very nice and unique scent that can be easily classified as niche. The first word that comes to my mind after I put it on my forearm was dry… very dry wood. The patchouli is here very obvious but in the best interpretation. Not cloying or from basement like… it is noble patchouli from Far East temples. This patchouli is very herbal and dried on sun. Than the sandalwood develops as main ingredient. This is gold sandal, mysterious and sharp with spices added to kip it strong and sophisticated. I can imagine that this fragrance can be easily packed to Amouage bottles and sold for hundreds of dollars. Fortunately for a little money we can have real masterpiece. The silage is good but not killing other people – it is very difficult to overdose Sandal Wood & Patchouli. If you like woody and dry fragrances go ahead and give it a chance.

No. 19 Sandal Wood & Patchouli by Rituals 4.15 out of 5 based on 72 ratings and 16 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Rituals No. 19 Sandal Wood & Patchouli fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Rituals No. 19 Sandal Wood & Patchouli, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify No. 19 Sandal Wood & Patchouli by Rituals. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of No. 19 Sandal Wood & Patchouli by Rituals represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.