Designers » R S » Floral Woody Musk « Groups

Vison Robert Beaulieu for women

Vison Robert Beaulieu for women
dislike

yellow floral

The first perfume of the fashion designer Robert Beaulieu is named Vison, and it was created by perfumer Francois Robert in 1987. The perfume is designed for seductive, confident and provocative women. It opens with fresh and juicy notes of strawberries, mandarin and neroli. The heart of the delicate jasmine creates the heart along with mimosa and ylang-ylang, placed at the base of patchouli, sandalwood, cedar, vanilla and musk.

Mandarin Orange Big Strawberry Neroli

Jasmine Ylang-Ylang Mimosa

Musk Sandalwood Patchouli Virginia Cedar Vanille

Vison Fragrance Reviews

Littleengine
Littleengine

Mm mm. A fruity vintage perfume. Best of both worlds.

relativelystoic
relativelystoic

This is definitely vintage. I remembered myself way back, a grade school student showing off my 'furry' perfume to everyone. But in I reality, I hated it so much for it was too strong for my taste and age. It smelled like a dusty flower from an old cabinet. I choked every time a take a sniff. After several years, i threw it away. I can't hold on it anymore.

susanawaddell
susanawaddell

Very strong musky patchouli. Not my favorite. It may be that the bottle I received has evaporated slightly. I am getting no citrus at all.

nexangelus
nexangelus

These vintages are powerful, they really do not make perfume like this anymore!

This starts off sweet, boozy strawberry, fruity...then it becomes a patchouli blast which is rounded and smoothed by strong jasmine and ylang ylang notes. When dry the musky powdering blends with the sharp top notes, the wood and the florals. This is a classy classic. I am not keen on the sweet and fruities usually, but this is not too sweet or powdery (I find too much musk can make a perfume too powdery to my nose)

9-na
9-na

Vintage, a present. It is related to Byzance on my skin, but is less dewy. Am liking the scent.

passionata20
passionata20

Unlike "Vison noir" this one is more lighter and i would say more cheaper smelling version of both Visons. Also very good with a mink, but can be used on a regular basis. In this one i smell a wood note but something fresh and like citrus also.
In my opinion this is completly different from "Vison Noir". More simplified and drier version of "Noir" though "Noir" was made later i guess than this one.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Robert Beaulieu Vison fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Robert Beaulieu Vison, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Vison by Robert Beaulieu. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Vison by Robert Beaulieu represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Van Cleef & Arpels First Jean Desprez Bal a Versailles Christian Dior Miss Dior Givenchy Ysatis Jil Sander Jil Sander No 4 Guy Laroche Fidji Guerlain Chamade Givenchy Givenchy III Hermes 24 Faubourg Guerlain Mitsouko Eau de Toilette Guerlain Nahema Aramis Perfume Calligraphy Rose Trussardi Trussardi Pierre Balmain Miss Balmain Paco Rabanne La Nuit Yves Saint Laurent Yvresse (Champagne) Guerlain L'Heure Bleue Jean Patou 1000 Cacharel LouLou Annick Goutal Ambre Fétiche