Designers » R S » Oriental Floral « Groups

V. Intense Robert Piguet for women

V. Intense Robert Piguet for women
dislike

V. Intense was introduced as a new version of fragrance Visa, familiar since 1945, created by Germaine Cellier. This extraordinary edition went out of production and as homage to the 1945 Visa, new version was launched in 2007, signed by perfumer Aurelien Guichard. Fruity blend of the fragrance Visa was united with warm and resinous oriental aromas and sweet spices and lingers on the skin for a very long time. A new step of Robert Piguet brands moves in a more oriental direction. Composition of V. Intense edition will thrill all those who prefer blends of saffron with roses and dark, gourmand plum, while character is provided to the edition by incense and milky sandalwood. The perfume has been announced as deep, enigmatic and mysterious. It arrives in classic black flacon, 100ml Eau de Parfum. V. Intense was launched in 2014.

Saffron Rose Plum Sandalwood Tonka Bean

Visa 2007

V. Intense Fragrance Reviews

b.gracious
b.gracious

Scent - sandalwood & tonka beans.

Season/Time of Day - I can wear it in the colder months, day or night.

Projection - I didn't get noticed, I didn't get a compliment.

Longevity - I get 6hrs consistently.

Although this says for women I would describe it as a unisex gourmand fragrance. However, once upon a time I did buy Visa for myself and ended up giving it to my girlfriend as I just felt I could pull it off but it was that bit too feminine for me.
This has that feeling too and a slight fruity/floral quality of Visa, this is mainly in the top notes because the base of this thing is a vanillac, tonka and an eastern sandalwood feel of Cashbah too.
So an oriental with a definite depth and quality you'd expect from Robert Piguet...It lasted well on my skin.
That's all I can say about it really? The jury is out but I will definitely sample it again in a few months and update.

V. Intense by Robert Piguet 4.64 out of 5 based on 17 ratings and 2 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Robert Piguet V. Intense fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Robert Piguet V. Intense, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify V. Intense by Robert Piguet. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of V. Intense by Robert Piguet represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Robert Piguet Visa 2007 Hermes Elixir des Merveilles Frederic Malle Musc Ravageur Serge Lutens Chergui Frederic Malle Portrait of a Lady Tom Ford Sahara Noir Robert Piguet Alameda Serge Lutens Ambre Sultan Amouage Memoir Woman Guerlain Shalimar L`Artisan Parfumeur Seville a l`Aube Tom Ford Noir de Noir Tauer Perfumes 02 L`Air du Desert Marocain Annick Goutal Ambre Fétiche Cartier Must de Cartier Diptyque Eau Duelle Rance 1795 Pres de Toi Salvatore Ferragamo Golden Acacia Fendi Fendi Theorema Yves Saint Laurent Cinema