Designers » R S » Woody Aromatic « Groups

Monsieur Roberta Andrade for men

Monsieur Roberta Andrade for men
dislike

I have it: 1 I want it: 4

Monsieur by Roberta Andrade is a Woody Aromatic fragrance for men. Monsieur was launched in 2010. Top notes are citruses and lavender; middle notes are green accord, myrhh, resin and tobacco blossom; base notes are vetiver, patchouli, musk and vanila.

Citruses Lavender

Green Accord Myrhh Resin Tobacco Blossom

Vetiver Patchouli Musk Vanila

If you're familiar with this fragrance, use the tools on the perfume pyramid to select the most prominent notes.

Monsieur Fragrance Reviews

davisbrandao
davisbrandao

Testing today this fragrance and got very impressed. The frist thing that grabs attention is the quality of the materials used to create this fragrance. You can feel a natural smell of lavender and citrus and after the opening you can get a smooth and gentle green tone. Also the amber tone seems to bring something dense to it but I would not considerer this one and amber fragrance as I can feel just a hint of it. It is easy to associate this smell with some Floris fragrances. As I have just applied it can't say yet anything about the evolution but as there are many notes that I love on the base I am quite sure I will love this one. It is a very delicate and classy scent and it suits well here in Brazil in our hot weather. Enjoying it a lot.

Suzer59
Suzer59

I love this scent! Though it was formulated for men I am a woman and I love wearing it. It has a rich sensual scent which I love. Not over strong...just right. I continue to wear it 2-3 times a week and I was once a person who rarely wore scent before finding this. Roberta Andrade is a real talent! If you love an earthy interesting scent...this one is a keeper.

Monsieur by Roberta Andrade 5.00 out of 5 based on 3 ratings and 2 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Roberta Andrade Monsieur fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Roberta Andrade Monsieur, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Monsieur by Roberta Andrade. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Monsieur by Roberta Andrade represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

More From The Same Group Woody Aromatic
Ghost Ghost Man Byredo Gypsy Water Luciano Soprani Soprani Uomo Hollister Jake Geo. F. Trumper GFT Profumum Roma Acqua Viva DSH Perfumes Viridian Histoires de Parfums Noir Patchouli Miller et Bertaux Spiritus / Land #2 Smell Bent Bewitched, Bothered & Bewilderness Adidas Adidas Moves Pulse Him CnR Create Scorpio for Men