Designers » R S » Oriental Floral « Groups

No 13 Roberta Andrade for women

No 13 Roberta Andrade for women
dislike

I have it: 4 I want it: 7

No 13 Roberta Andrade for women Pictures No 13 Roberta Andrade for women Pictures

No 13 by Roberta Andrade is a Oriental Floral fragrance for women. This is a new fragrance. No 13 was launched in 2013. The fragrance features rose, jasmine and amber.

Rose Jasmine Amber

No 13 Fragrance Reviews

Color_your_life
Color_your_life

This perfume is gorgeous, so refined, elegant, warm, creamy and feminine. It has a certain elegance, not many perfume have, and most importantly it has personality.

No. 13 stands out from the crowd. Has a beautiful sillage, not overpowering, not very subtile, just the right sillage, that hugs you and keeps you warm, as the person wearing No. 13, you can sense it around you, but it won't annoy anyone, is so pleasant. You share a drop with yourself and also a drop with other without the complains of being too strong. It has that "Je ne sais quoi", that distinct elegance that every perfume should have.

To my nose it is a floral, fruity and oriental, all three in a bottle, and they blend so well! I know there is no fruity note in the official notes, but to my nose it has something fruity, like a plum, a very elegant and sensual plum, combined with floral notes and something that makes it smell like an oriental scent.

It makes me think of cashmere and silk,so elegant and so distinctive. It is amazing!

jubal
jubal

This morning I asked DH for help in choosing my SOTD. I gave him about six caps from different frags to sniff and he immediately said 'this one!' when he got to Roberta Andrade's No. 13.

Notes listed are rose, jasmine, amber and it is all that but it is also a very boozy rich oriental that is perfection in cooler weather. Definitely hope to replace my decant with a FB.

sixelam97
sixelam97

I do believe that persons fragrance choice says something about their individuality, their personality. Are they a someone who is subdued, who wishes to "blend in", who follows trends... or someone who wishes to stand apart form the crowd, who marches to the beat of their own drum, and knows fashion is not all about trends, but about looking good, and feeling good. Some people collect fragrance , like jewelry, or shoes, as they like to change their scent as often as they do their outfits, their accessories, Some are basic, classic...Chanel, Ralph Lauren, they choose to wear a scent that is like a trademark almost. I am the latter, and one of my signature fragrances was discontinued. What's a girl to do??? Well....helllllooooo no.13!!!! It is similar to that scent, a scent that EVERYONE comments on when I wear it, a scent that was comforting, yet made me feel perfectly finished. The final touch, the perfect scent for me. No 13 is all that with a twist, and delightful one at that. Plus I LOVE that it is handcrafted and not mass produced. It makes me feel special, and not one of the crowd....which is exactly who I am. I applaud Roberta Andrade for creating the perfect signature scent for me! Perhaps it can be that for you too?

StanWang
StanWang

My wife got it as a gift and I love it and she loves it. I am stunned that she found this new and very unique scent that we both love. She used to wear Guerlain and even the new beyoncee, and I did not like either. Nothing compares to No 13. It makes me want to be around my wife all the time! hehe, very, very sensual!

No 13 by Roberta Andrade 5.00 out of 5 based on 6 ratings and 4 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Roberta Andrade No 13 fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Roberta Andrade No 13, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify No 13 by Roberta Andrade. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of No 13 by Roberta Andrade represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Atelier Cologne Vetiver Fatal Oriza L. Legrand Jardins d'Armide Prada Infusion d'Iris Eau de Parfum Absolue Amouage Amouage Lyric Woman Von Eusersdorff Classic Orange Piotr Czarnecki Sensei Ann Gerard Rose Cut Jul et Mad Paris Amour de Palazzo Amouage The Library Collection Opus VIII L`Artisan Parfumeur Fleur de Narcisse L`Artisan Parfumeur Iris Pallida 2007 Carner Barcelona D600 D`Orsay Tilleul Montale Patchouli Leaves Tauer Perfumes 03 Lonestar Memories Versace Blonde Serge Lutens Borneo 1834 Nasomatto Black Afgano Molinard Habanita Givenchy Organza Indecence