Designers » R S » Chypre « Groups

Graffiti Roberto Capucci for women

Graffiti Roberto Capucci for women
dislike

Graffiti is a women's fragrance launched in 1963. The fragrance is a chypre and contains notes of aldehydes, green tea, wild strawberry, papaya, apple, pineapple, melon, nutmeg, violet, jasmine, rose, patchouli and oak moss.

Green Notes Aldehydes Green Tea Wild Strawberry Papaya Apple Melon Pineapple

Nutmeg Rose Violet Jasmine

Patchouli Oakmoss

Graffiti Fragrance Reviews

athenian
athenian

I am a huge admirer of Capucci perfumes. I had all of them with the exception of Graffiti. For years I wanted to get it and finally two showed up on Ebay. I got a 2 oz bottle (no box). When it arrived today I was very excited to smell it. Unfortunately, what I smelled was the usual "rotten bananas" smell that you get from some vintage perfumes. I can hardly recognize the notes that 9-na describes in her post. I had that happening to me before with vintage Fidji, Miss Dior etc. I may have to buy another bottle on Ebay before I judge the perfume. No doubt the bottle I got today had turned. Too bad.

9-na
9-na

Vintage. It’s a very natural smell of nutmeg on my skin, but that isn’t everything I love about Graffiti. Is there more to love? Sure! The scent is nutmeg and very much real green apples, wild berries, just as natural (sometimes I feel wild strawberries, sometimes – blackberries or cranberries), something nice and fruity from the tropics (can’t say that I feel any kind of fruit in particular, but a generally fruity tropical smell – that I do find in here, yes), a very beautiful, gentle, yet fragrant rose scent, some great patchouly potency and the wonder of moss.

voltaire
voltaire

Grande profumo peccato nn trovarlo più ,Roberto Capucci è
stato un grande genio dell'alta moda e dei profumi..vedi Graffiti e Parce que! ...andrebbero riproposti.

Graffiti by Roberto Capucci 4.50 out of 5 based on 10 ratings and 3 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Roberto Capucci Graffiti fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Roberto Capucci Graffiti, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Graffiti by Roberto Capucci. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Graffiti by Roberto Capucci represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Roberto Capucci Yendi Van Cleef & Arpels First Molyneux Vivre Molyneux Quartz Guy Laroche Clandestine Jean Desprez Bal a Versailles Pierre Cardin Cardin Guy Laroche Eau Folle Guy Laroche Fidji Guy Laroche J'ai Osé Guerlain Mahora Hermes Caleche Trussardi Donna Trussardi Gucci L'Arte di Gucci Gucci Gucci Rush for Men Giorgio Armani Gio Jean Patou Sublime John Galliano John Galliano Dolce&Gabbana By Rochas Alchimie