Designers » R S » Floral Fruity « Groups

Anniversary Roberto Cavalli for women

Anniversary Roberto Cavalli for women

Anniversary Roberto Cavalli for women Pictures

Cavalli marks the 40th anniversary with a new campaign featuring Gisele Bundchen, a book of photographs, various fashion shows, glamorous parties and gala dinners, launching a new fragrance simply named Anniversary on top of that.

Cavalli's passion for innovation, which makes his designs so exceptional, is reflected in his personal style as well as the perfume additives.

"During these first forty years I have chased the dream of beauty. I designed clothes for women who are the ultimate expression of beauty, then I created fragrances that enhance the sensuality of women and give the pleasure of wearing a dream." says the famous designer.

Anniversary fragrance is sensual, luxurious and glamorous. It is intended for women who are wild queens, icons of fashion and extravagance. The composition opens with fresh and exotic notes of raspberry illuminated by green apple and pink pepper. The heart is oh-so-glamorous with charming notes of orange blossom, jasmine and delicate heliotrope. The base is sensual with intense cedar, patchouli and vanilla. Olivier Polge blended the composition.

The bottle of this perfume is designed like the Serpentine one from 2005: round with an art-deco metal stopper. Snake, one of the most significant motifs and symbols of Cavalli design, adorns this celebration bottle that exudes subtle pearly colors of the rainbow. The box is a colored in gold, featuring a bright silver logo of the Roberto Cavalli 40th anniversary.

It is expected in October 2010 as 30, 50 and 100 ml EDP.

Pink Pepper Granny Smith apple Raspberry

Jasmine African Orange flower Heliotrope

Patchouli Virginia Cedar Vanille

Bouquet d'Amour Vitale
Paradox Green

Anniversary Fragrance Reviews

I wanted to get serpentine in a swap but received this one by mistake.although notes don't look so promising for me,I decided to keep it since it's a limited edition and I've bought a half full big bottle for 20 bucks,not a big deal.I imagined anniversary,a sharp and intense fruitchouli and this made me sad
It's very different on my skjn.Ofcourse there are fruity notes here,but not juicy,intense's a dry scent and I feel fruits(raspberry and a hint of apple)standing in shadow behind a cloud of powdered vanilla,powdery florals and powdery's really difficult to explain it.lets say anniversary is a raspberry flavoured powdery's very soft and smooth.patchouli isn't very dominant and only anchores powders here
Cavalli anniversary reminds me john richmond x,it can be even a non musky version of stendhal blanche.on my skin it's all about soft powdery florals(heliotrope,Jasmine) and peppery,dry raspberry on a base of vanilla and doesn't seem right to call it a floralfruity though I can't find other better category for this one
Because of it's powdery quality I prefer it for spring and fall.longevity is surrounds me as a very light cloud for sillage is more than arm's length but very softly.I've never received any comments from this one and when I asked my hubby about my perfume,he said you smell very nice but not like a smell like a nice body lotion.and I definitely's a very inoffensive scent on me.not bad smelling but not something I'd like to buy and I think I'm gonna mostly use it before sleep or around home
Cavalli anniversary and serpentine are totally different and be careful not to make same mistake

This was a successful blind buy purely based on the fact that I loved Serpentine and thought I'd like this one too. Cavalli perfumes I have tried all seem to have an unmistakeable balmy quality that this brand seems to do so well,and this is no exception but whereas Serpentine is balmy,dewy and tropical this one is balmy, deep and spicy-if you are a patchouli fan, you will like this one. I would not really class this as a fruity floral, as the fruity notes are literally at the beginning- think more along the lines of oriental floral or oriental vanilla. Like Serpentine, the pepper note is there but subtle- the most noticeable notes to me here are jasmine,patchouli and vanilla,giving a slightly tobaccoish feel but the orange blossom and heliotrope compliment those notes and tone them down. An expertly blended and sensual perfume I would recommend for hot and sultry summer and autumn evenings if applied moderately-it could turn out to be a sillage bomb in hot weather !

This is a nice Polge creation, feminine, it eludes you a bit.Not strong nor bold like the notes suggest, it is rather smooth, and a bit mysterious It works for me better than Cavalli EDP which has a weird chemistry. Anniversary is appealing to lots of women, as it doesn't belong in a limited category. It stays close to the skin true, The cedar is present but well blended in , so that fragrance works good for any occasion really. It has its own little personality , I don't wear it often, but I like having it.

I couldn't find a big difference between this one and Serpentine. Both didn't appeal to me.

On the pictures the packaging of this anniversary edition looks so fancy and glamorous! In reality: it looks like encraved plastick covered with a ultrathin layer of benzine which gives that all-colours-of-the-rainbow effect. In my opinion it looks much cheaper than the original serpentine edp bottle. Anyway, it's not ALL about the looks, obviously! Because the juice pleases me. Just a little more than the original! Yes it is different... Slightly. It is soft and sweet, and somehow that little edge of glamour which the original seems to have, is exchanged for a little spark of romance. Lovely!

Oh and what I said about the soft and SWEET part: don't get afraid that the raspberry produces that (mostly) synthetic puberty sweetness, it is more of a flowery sweetness which blends nicely whith (my) skin.

I just bought Anniversary two days ago and i can definitely say that i am loving it! I am really picky as far as fragrances are concrned cause i do like sweet perfumes but not too heavy or in a sickening kind of way. Anniversarry is a sweet but in a classy and light way, people that are not that fond of sweet smells are giving me tons of compliments for this one. When wearing it it makes me feel glamorous and sexy, the bottle is really luxurious and the lasting power is just great. Although the fruity notes are usually better for summer, i think that Anniversary is a bit heavy for summer months so winter or autumn are the best seasons to wear it. It has a strong effect on other people, everyone keeps asking me what i'm wearing! :D One friend said that it reminded her of caramel and another said it is just jasmine all the way! I love it and the price is nothing compared to the quality of the perfume. 43 euros for 30ml.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Roberto Cavalli Anniversary fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Roberto Cavalli Anniversary, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Anniversary by Roberto Cavalli. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Anniversary by Roberto Cavalli represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.