Designers » R S » Oriental Floral « Groups

Just Cavalli Gold for Her Roberto Cavalli for women
dislike

nutty
leather
Just Cavalli Gold for Her Roberto Cavalli for women Pictures Just Cavalli Gold for Her Roberto Cavalli for women Pictures Just Cavalli Gold for Her Roberto Cavalli for women Pictures

Popular collection Just Cavalli by the house of Roberto Cavalli has received a new fragrant pair, Just Cavalli Gold which will provide seductive oriental-floral fragrance Just Cavalli Gold for Her and spicy-woody masculine Just Cavalli Gold for Him. The new fragrances arrive in characteristic flacons of the same forma as Just Cavalli Her and Just Cavalli Him from 2013. Flacon of the perfume for women was made fully in gold color metal, while men’s flacon combines metal part in gold color and glass in dark brown color in attractive sneak print on stoppers.

Women’s fragrance Just Cavalli Gold for Her opens with seductive blend of hazelnut and mandarin in top notes decorating the floral heart composed of jasmine, woody orris and marshmallow. Base notes in seductive and tempting way warm the composition with a sexy blend of leather and palisander, leaving a fine, sweet trail.

The fragrance for women is available as 50 and 75ml EDP. Just Cavalli Gold for Her was launched in 2014. The nose behind this fragrance is Fabrice Pellegrin.

Hazelnut Mandarin Orange

Just Gold

Just Cavalli Gold for Her Fragrance Reviews

cumulnimbus
cumulnimbus

I'm surprised in the weather the classifications above this one gets most of its votes for cool weather. I find it perfect for warm days too. In fact, it has a shinny temper which makes me think of spring and summer holidays. My favorite ice cream flavor is hazelnut, the sweet hazelnut slightly leathery character of this perfume might just be playing tricks with my own memories. I plan to use up my new bottle in the following months. An elegant soft gourmand wearing a cute new leather bag.

Projection on my skin is moderate but has a decent longevity.

Madrona
Madrona

Oh yes. I tried a sample of this yesterday and promptly went on a day trip to get a full bottle today.

If you expected Nutella, this is not it. Instead it is an intriguing hazelnut-marshmallow-leather-wood combination with some white flowers thrown in there for good measure. It reads as a very real hazelnut to my nose, almost a bit roasted, but the marshmallow softens it and the leather and wood add a nice depth. Lovely. Do try it.

I'm really curious how it compares to the hazelnut and whipped cream notes of Angel Muse, so I suppose I could update this when I get the Angel Muse sample in the mail.

Museumgal
Museumgal

This is fun! The leather and hazelnut come in right away -- which is a bit of a jarring combo -- but after the initial spray it calms down. Nutty and very sweet with the marshmallow, which is gooey and sugary, slightly toasted. A perfect marshmallow note. A little wood to keep it from getting too sweet. Delicious! Not your typical gourmand but still sweet.

zeinebhedhili
zeinebhedhili

قصتي مع just Cavalli Gold,بدات عن طريق الصدفة ,كنت ابحث عن عطر جديد يعوض عطري Alien احببت just cavalli اول يوم وعندما عدت لاشتريه اخطات وفي المنزل ادركت انني اشتريت ، قررت ان لا اغيره عقابا لنفسي حتى اتعلم التركيزjust cavalli gold .
هذا العطر جمع في داخلي مشاعرا متضاربة ,راءحته ساحرة فيه مزيج متناسق بين الحلو والحامض تشتمينها منذ اللحظة الاولى التي تفتحين فيها الزجاجة ,كنت عندما ارش منه اجد الاطراء من المحيطين بي اتذكر مرة انني وضعت القليل منه وانا داخل سيارة زميلي في الشغل و عندما جاء عبر لي عن اعجابه براءحة السيارة !عندها فقط فهمت ما هي المشكلة:انه عطر غير وفي يتعلق بالمكان الذي ترشينه فيه ولكنه لا يتعلق بك لايتمسك بملابسك ولايلتصق بجسمك.
بعد ساعة تقريبا من استعماله كنت اشتم في ملابسي راءحة خفيفة خشبية مع نفحة الياسمين .
ارجو من Cavalli ان يحاول ايجاد حل لهذا العطر حتى يزيد من ثباته و يحافظ على نوتاته العطرية لانه فعلا مشروع عطر مميز

HellCommander
HellCommander

It's not exactly a bad perfume, but simply not something I'd like to wear. I've been looking for the perfect hazelnut. And sadly this is not the one. Yes, this is very nutty and very woody indeed, but it's not the delicious roasted hazelnut I was hoping for - this is a very dry, fresh, bitter hazelnut with a lot of wood and leather. Not bad, but not for me. :)

bgirllui
bgirllui

A very nice, classical and classy fragrance which reminds me of the very first (probably!) and one of my beleved ones Max Mara Max Mara. Although it has quite a different content, I can smell this specific pleasantly powdery sweetness. Worth wearing!

Bee-young-ka
Bee-young-ka

Hello. I Love You.

Came across it by chance out hunting Loverdose and while this is nothing like Diesel I think this is the start of a intense Love Affair with the delectable yummy marsh-mellow and surprising hazelnut notes.

I am in Lor've!

My Lover (who is quiet board with my perfume obsession- I bought 6 bottle this holiday- likes this one the best, and told me without prompting. Also threw in how he likes that the scent lingers while I'm away. what more can a girl want?

Scent 10/10
bottle 10/10 we all love shiny gold don't we?

shushkin
shushkin

This is a very weak fragrance and needs warmth to really come alive at all. It is a sweetish hazelnut creamy scent. Pretty but thats about it. Its pretty much linear. Weak sillage and longevity.

nektarinka
nektarinka

I have ordered a vial sample to test this as I was looking for a nice wintery warm hazelnut creamy gourmand perfume and this is not it.
Straight upon spraying I can smell strong baking cupboard anise...I can't see anise listed in the notes above, but it's like anise sweet cupcake flavouring and something warm trying to come through, there are no warm hazelnuts, somehow it reminds me of Flowerbomb, but it's very weird, not a rich creamy nutty perfume I was hoping for.

shell_bell
shell_bell

My goodness if you want a perfume that smells like Christmas this is it!

Beautiful candy sweetness with those yummy hazelnuts though I don't get much marshmallow or leather but I get the luxurious rosewood and orris root.

This is gorgeous but so gentle - I wish it would pack more of a punch and last longer before it becomes a skin scent. Don't get me wrong it sticks around but I like my winter fumes to make their presence known yet this one quietly takes a seat and watches the action instead. ;)
Also, after about an hour I get an unlisted light black pepper note in my nose which is quite lovely.
Oh and I am not at all getting the comparisons to HP. To me they are *nothing* alike. HP is a grown woman, who owns the room as she walks in through the door. Cavalli Gold is her younger sister who is still learning the ropes.

A perfect fragrance for layering with something a little spicy like perhaps Kenzo Elephant or even Shalimar Vanille Mexique, if you'd like a little extra kick. If not, spritz some on, grab some hot cocoa and listen to Xmas songs in front of the fire because this little number is PERFECT for the holidays!

star24
star24

I get the hazelnut but I could swear there is cinnamon in the top notes.I get bitter hazelnut and red cinnamon gum sticks for 10 minutes.I wish this would stay around longer but it quickly fades into chewy marshmallow musk.Moderate longevity 4/5 hours and soft sillage/skin scent after the initial burst of hazelnut has faded.Nice scent but I just wish that hazelnut hung around longer.

incrediblemelk
incrediblemelk

The hazelnut was quite noticeable when I tried this on my arm. It's definitely a gourmand, but is neither too sweet and cloying nor too acrid and leathery. I get the comparison to Dior Homme Intense, but that is much more powdery and lipsticky, which I prefer to be honest, because I'm an iris fan. This would be a nice casual perfume for cold weather: it really warmed up on me when I was rushing to an appointment, and I felt a bit awkward, like it dominated the room once I got there. Dries down to a vaguely sweet, musky spice which is nice in its own right.

EDIT: I've decided I don't like the drydown; it smells kind of cheap and plasticky. I do prefer the drydown of Dior Homme Intense.

mschnabel666
mschnabel666

My first impression on an arm test-- pure soft powder.
Pretty basic, like baby powder and maybe a hint of leather and florals. I bought this to be a gourmand. :(

Will update if my opinion changes.

So I gave this a proper wearing, and my conclusion is... This smells like 65% of Hypnotic Poison... the nutty powder of HP exactly. Which is ok... it's not the hazelnut gourmand I was craving (blind buy), but I will try to wear it. Maybe it will change in cold winter?
The powder probably comes from the marshmallows, but it's a powder wood/leather and that is about it. And as it dries down (seems pretty long lasting) it just gets more basic powdery. It must be the hazelnut that makes it smell like HP, but overall, disappointed. I hope my blind buy of Roberto Cavalli EDP is better!

Something prompted me to wear this to work today. And I'm liking it more. It's comforting and has decent sillage, but still smells a lot like HP.

This is growing on me, as winter arrives (with it.... snow.... Upper Michigan is very cold and snowy). I mostly get a woody powder with a nutty vibe. I find it comforting now.

Just Cavalli Gold for Her is a warm, nutty gourmand with many likeable qualities. I like it so much that I'm seriously considering adding it to my collection.

I tested Just Cavalli Gold on a whim when a sales assistant shoved a tester strip under my nose. Amongst the array of sweet, fruity scents I had been smelling that day Just Cavalli Gold stood out to me as something very different and rather appealing.

Hazelnut is a note you very rarely smell in perfume. In fact it should be used in fragrance compositions more often as it smells divine on a cold Winter's day. It has a very warm, homely smell.

Other than the dominant hazelnut accord, Just Cavalli Gold also features light, fluffy marshmallows and a smooth, almost powdery leather note. It's sweet without being too sweet and woodsy in a way that is not overly masculine.

Just Cavalli Gold is not what I'd call a sexy scent, but it is incredibly enticing. Both the sillage and longevity are excellent. After having smelt this flanker I will now have to back-track and test the original Just Cavalli for Her to see how they both compare.

seaside
seaside

@sheridanellis: I just recently bought it on fragrance net, along with four other Cavallis. The price point is excellent.

I love this one. It reminds me a bit of Prada but with a slightly darker twist. The first time I tried, I overdid the spritzing. Don't do that.

One or two is enough, and you will enjoy it. It has excellent longevity. It's a warm and inviting scent for any time, but I think I would choose something else in stifling heat and humidity.

sheridanellis

I have had a difficult time finding this in my area of the US. I finally tracked it down last week in Austria. It is a beautiful and unusual scent. I was intrigued with the hazelnut addition to the soft base and the rosewood was very pretty. I spritzed some on two different days...one day it was very hot out and the other day we revisited the perfume store it was chilly and rainy. The day it was raining, I liked the scent on my skin. It was comforting, nutty and made me think of hot hazelnut lattes or a white floral candle burning at a coffee house that had a bowl of oranges at the counter. I liked it. The day it was 90+ degrees out, I found it to smell like a candy factory on my skin and the marshmallow note (which I normally adore) had me almost gagging. I made the choice not to purchase it based on my impression of that testing, and I am regretting it so very much! I think this would be the perfect scent for fall that would stand out from many others! There was something that reminded me of the strong almond scent of Castelbajac Perfume, and I am sad that I no longer have that in my collection either.
If you get a chance to purchase this, but are on the fence about it, I would encourage you to go for it since it is difficult to find in some areas. As the reviewer before me said, this is SEXY.
That being said, I do not find a lot of similarities between this and the original (pink liquid) JUST (which I wear on a regular basis), to my nose.
Cheers!

genevieves
genevieves

This is damn sexy.

The opening is a pure hazelnut kaboom, a bit bitter smelling, like hazelnuts. I can feel the bitter undertone after it settles too, which bothers me a tad, but not enough to not want it. :P

It's luxurious, just like the bottle, and just like gold.

Valentino Uomo reminds me of this very much.

Definitely another great scent by Cavalli! I love Cavalli fragrances, they are nicely made, they have depth, and character...Just Gold is rich, it has longevity, it is a gourmand, with a nutty edge, with a hint of an oriental vibe..sensuous, and all woman!!
The leather is hardly there, very subtle..
There is a masculine version for men, by the way!!
I love it, I wear it all seasons, as long as it isn't hot...

pattyk
pattyk

Just blind bought this the other day and received it today. Yo Mama! How can I describe this.....awesome,sexy,delicious,sensual,addictive,feminine, beautiful and the best I've ever had....did I just say that? I bought another bottle. You know how this goes....all the good ones either go up in price hundreds of dollars or go away all together. Maybe I should buy two more, haha! It's heavenly and I will say all the notes above are perfectly blended together to make this marvelous scent that puts me in awe of this perfume. Should I really be telling you this? Hmmm, anyway, if you can find it, get it while it's still affordable. I'm off to buy another bottle. Just what I need with the other 100 bottles I already have of various scents.

mystica
mystica

Just Gold is a slightly sweaty kind of dirty, grown-up sweet fragrance. Leather gives this effect to hazelnut and marshmellows.

That's not at all an oriental floral, but rather a gourmand. It has a slightly artifical edge, but overall the composition is well done, that's ignorable. I do definitely smell the chocolate, and indeed I can recommend this perfume to anyone who likes dark chocolate.

Jasmine -which I smell through the base notes- still doesn't give it a floral effect but a slight aroma to the dirty bitter chocolate.

If you like creamy gourmands with a dirty effect sans-patchouli, you'll enjoy this.

Just Gold is more of a skin scent and can be worn by a male too.

veronikitkat
veronikitkat

the hazelnut and leather is definitely detectable. I am kind of sensing a top green apple note.

xionoula

Bought it yesterday and i just ADOOOOORE it!!!! it smells heavenly and yes i sense it might also replace my fragrance signature i had for so many years... :-) :-)Hazelnut indeed strikes you by the very first moment, i wonder why its not categorized as gourmand instead of oriental floral. The floral part is not at all noticable.. Sweet but in special glamourous fine way.. Big thanks to Cavali for that wonderful gift he offered to our satisfied noses. . just wish they dont rush to discontinue (!)

LisaLovesPerfume
LisaLovesPerfume

I could not help smelling my wrist. The hazelnut is wonderful coupled with the coffee. It has a wonderful depth and warmth. Certainly one of my favorites. I bought every bottle Marshall's had.

MattChartier
MattChartier

I like this, bought it blind today, but I wish the hazelnut lasted longer on me. Unfortunately it's really only a top-note, it sticks around nicely for about 10 minutes and then the whole thing shifts into an earthy orris-root mode with a beachy vibe, which I think is the tiare flower (I think the white flower in the pyramid is meant to be tiare, not jasmine as shown here). I'd recommend scooping it up if you see it at discount, but I can't say I think it's spectacular. If the hazelnut stuck around throughout, I'd be a lot more impressed!

EDIT: I retested Hypnotic Poison recently and was reminded of this? So if you like Hypnotic Poison, you may also like Just Cavalli Gold, in case anybody is considering a blind buy.

A gorgeous perfume, interesting smelling and impressive.
Similar to the Just Cavalli EDT, but sweeter. I like how leather note gives very nice smoky tone to it. Woody notes are also perfect in this composition.
It's interesting how it smells edible and smoky-woody-leathery at the same time.
Pure gold!!!

Helstabel
Helstabel

Just got this as a blind buy and absolutely love it. It smells exactly as I was hoping it would however it dosent last long. I have sprayed it on twice today but I don't mind as got it for a good price on eBay. I'm going to try not to use it too much though as want it as my autumn scent.

ptilda
ptilda

I hunted this down after hearing such great reviews by people on this site. It truly is a beautiful scent that is surprisingly complex. Right away I get an extremely present and realistic hazelnut accompanied with this lovely blend of the citrus and floral. The depth comes in later and while there is a definite sweetness, it is bearable to me because of the depth.

In the drydown I smell gorgeous chocolate. And that's what remains. It has excellent silage and longevity. I'm going to enjoy this as colder weather returns.

Lipglossjunkee
Lipglossjunkee

Oh, this is divine.

The opening is a sweet waxy lipstick scent (I attribute this to the orris root mingling with the leather) and it reminds me immediately of Moulin Rouge 1889 (Histoires). It IS sweet, but not sickly sweet or too much. The lipstick vibe matures over time as the hazelnut takes over, and the first hour is mostly leather/hazelnut with a hint of marshmallow with the orris root just hovering there underneath. It is powdery in a way, but not overly so. I get some vanilla with this as well, and the drydown is a lot of rosewood with more hazelnut and orris root.
It's really lovely. It lasted a good solid 7+ hours before it faded to a skin scent on me, and it made me happy ALL DAY LONG. It's a gourmand for sure, all of the whiffs of Hazelnut won't let you forget that it's a foody scent. But...also not a foody scent. :D The leather and orris root keep you from feeling like a dessert all day long, and that's ok with me.
I REALLY love this one. I love the bottle, I love the scent...don't let the lipsticky opening put you off (it smelled a bit waxy to me in the beginning, which was offputting until I placed WHAT it reminded me of).
For about $20 at Marshalls (if you can find it, grab it)--it's a steal.

LuLuGoes
LuLuGoes

Just Cavalli Gold for Her is a rich and dreamy gourmand fragrance. It appears four people compared this to Christian Dior Pour Homme Intense. That surprised me. This is not masculine or unisex at all to my nose.

I do get the DG The One Red reference. But no aldehydes here. There are several other shared notes, though.

Just Gold is really unique. It is edible, powdery, exotic. It's a woman in dark sunglasses and a plunging animal print dress. It's a beautiful line of Italian pastries. Hazelnut. Mandarin. And I get vanilla from this in addition to the listed marshmallow note. Maybe the leather gives all this deliciousness a nice hit of sophistication.

Yes, the hazelnut is actually there. This is a keeper. I think this is pretty hard to find now. Decided not to get rid of one the bigger bottles I own. I hate it when they discontinue good fragrances. Not sure how I'd replace this one.

Oh, I have to add that Just Cavalli (pink one) doesn't strike me as being very similar to this version. And the notes are way different. It's been about a year since I sampled that one. It didn't leave much of an impression. May need to revisit. But the notes are just so different. Pink one has tiare flowers and rosewoods!

lala-jaenner
lala-jaenner

Original fragrance, different from the other fragrances around, at least in the opening.
I get the hazelnut very strong, it's a woody and sweet smell, not vanilla-sweet but nutty-sweet, indeed.
I wish it could stay like this forever but then marshmallows come and I don't like it anymore. Reminds me of the new Dolce&Gabbana the red velvet one at this point.

Msbooboohat
Msbooboohat

My initial impression of this fragrance was that "Just Cavalli Gold" was another "Just Meh Blind Buy", nice but nothing special. But then... oh the deliciousness as it begins to dry down. This is a gorgeous fragrance. To me, the orris root makes this very similar to Hypnotic Poison and Alien Essence Absolue and yet the accords are different enough that one can easily justify having all three if you love the vibe of these types of fragrances as I much as I do. On the other hand, if you are not a fan of HP or AEA, this is fragrance might not be for you.

Narkus
Narkus

TJ Maxx for 16.99, picked up after checking notes and reviews and not disappointed. Nutty, not overly sweet. Rich, warm and balanced. Not sure what is creating the bit of spice. The leather really adds a nice touch of depth. Just the right amount of jasmine for a faint floral. This is very interesting frag, for the price, it's a definite win! Good longevity and silage, moderate, not loud.

Lovesmells
Lovesmells

Although we have recent reviews on this one, I found today at a TJ Maxx store in Southern California at a very good price (about 20.00usd)
I like when the reviews compare to other items because then I have a base of how to judge against my preferences
I am so glad I jumped and purchased. I have the RC Just Cavalli and the Nero Assolute.
All three are different to me and my skin
Yes this is more on the nutty, leathery, deep vanilla and it does dry that way also. Closer to the skin than the regular RC. If you like the Just Cavalli HER, you will likely go for this but it's heavier.
If you like things like Guerlain L'Instant ( no this is not the same), then you re likely to like this.
Very similar to tobacco candles.
RC Assolute is fruitier than this. Regular RC is more floral

meama
meama

oh oh, what a surprise indeed, this sweet shit is just delicious! Yes, there is really something from Jeux de Peau.
and totally unisex.

xionoula

just AWESOME!! I smelled the hazelnut straight away and the vibes of leather.The powdery smell of iris exists but in very sensual bit darker way..will buy it 100%!!!!

Musky4

I couldn't find this in any of my local UK stores, and decided I was curious enough to make another blind buy via an auction website (my third blind buy to date). Well, the bottle is really lovely first of all. I wasn't sure abut the scent on first application. It is nutty, which gives it an unusual edge, but not as sweet or 'intoxicating' as the perfumes I tend to really go for (think Roberto Cavalli EDP for example, which I love). The first fifteen minutes or so for me was okay but not great. After that the marshmallow really came through and sweetened it up considerably. Personally, I don't find this perfume particularly similar to Just Cavalli and don't find that this one has that tropical vibe. It is very suitable for the cooler months and has an inoffensive, casual feel to it. I don't think it projects much and is more of a skin-scent, at least on me. All in all I am quite happy with this buy. I like it, but I don't love it. I don't think I've come across a Roberto Cavalli fragrance that I've actually disliked, but Roberto Cavalli Eau de Parfum is still by far my favourite of them all!
UPDATE: Despite being quite a soft scent, Just Gold is very long-lasting. After several hours of wear it does bear some resemblance to Just Cavalli EDT.

persefoni
persefoni

In the beginning this is stunning!! Very gourmand, warm, deep and chocolatey!! I was tempted to make yet another spontaneous purchase, as it smelled so sweet and wintery...
However, after an hour it smells almost identical with the original Just Cavalli for her, which -despite its wonderful bottle!- was a major headache inducer for me...
Will retest....

djuzz.becuzz
djuzz.becuzz

This smells pretty darn good to me! Received a sample from dear Anna and just tried a dab on my wrist.
On my skin it smells like a mix between Dior Homme Intense (or Guerlain Shalimar Parfum Initial for that matter) and Prada Candy.
Smells like leather & make-up in the opening which I also find in these 3 scents mentioned, and as it dries down it gets wonderfully sweet & creamy.
I do detect hazelnut from start to dry down, but it's really subtle on my skin.
Will give this a full wearing tomorrow and update my review!
However, I already know enough to want it! Yumm!!

Edit: ok, so I'm wearing this today and I can add that in the final dry down (1,5 - 2 hours in) it shares similarities with the original 'Just Cavalli'. Like the tropical floral scent of Tiare, even though it's not listed here for the Gold edition.
To me they're still different enough to make it worth having both.

Sillage is nice, not too overpowering. Longevity is fine as well, 6+ hours.
♥♥♥♥♥

Hellita
Hellita

I was so set on this because the notes sounded delicious, but I was soo disappointed :(

Blast of nuts in the opening, and to my suprise, it was quite oily/watery almost smelling nothing at first. But after 10 mins. sweetness came along, but also leather, and something kind of balmy. Reminds me of a sunscreen somehow. Hawaiian Tropic something, maybe? I also have to add that the dry down was pretty good, so it wasn't a horrible experience, but on me the scent just turned a bit synthetic smelling throughout. So since my skin did not like this one, it's a no-go from me.

Glad I didn't buy this unsmelled.

I do love some of the other Cavallis though (Nero Assoluto and Roberto Cavalli edP).

mary1
mary1

L'ho provato e devo dire che mi piace molto...l'apertura è dolce e fiorita.....ma quando si asciuga è dolcezza pura...non è il classico profumo caramellato, è molto sexy e di lunga durata.

I love Just Gold!!! I am a huge fan of the first Just, Gold adds a bit of an oriental vibe, it is warmer, but definitely very much alike..! I don't get much of the nutty edge, it appears briefly in the top notes, or the leather...everything is overall bright, warm, golden...nothing is big notes in Just Gold, it is all in subtle ways, which I like!! It is sweet but it isn't overwhelmingly a very sweet gourmand..it retained that golden bright vibe which I love so much in the first one!!!
I love Cavalli, his scents are so warm, feminine, and uplifting!!

jellybeantree
jellybeantree

I got to try this , I didn't get to try it on my skin but the leather smelled very dominant . Atill not a super strong fragrance . It didn't grab my attention because I tried the new chloe love story and Black opium at the same time. I found it stuck less in my mind .

Musky4

Does anybody have any information as to when this is being launched in the UK?

happycapybara
happycapybara

This sounds scrumptious ! Creative, unique and intriguing

auroramaria
auroramaria

I found this at Coin Store In Italy.
What can I say it smells amazing!!You can detect the original JC in this but Gold is rich, warm and nutty due
to hazelnuts leather and woods.Powdery too.
It's slightly sweet too thanks to marshmallow it's a very well blended and really beautiful fragrance very unique.
Well done Cavalli your scents are always very sexy and feminine
EDIT Longevity is reallygood after 5 hours it's still going pretty strong I'm impressed!

Adriana_87
Adriana_87

Very nice job by Cavalli,it doesnt smell like the other.It is a nice warm and not to sweet scent.You can really detect the nut notes at the opening.Perfect for fall..:)

BringUsAShrubbery
BringUsAShrubbery

Oh wow, this looks amazing! Marshmallows and leather topped with hazelnut? An interesting combination, I am really looking forward to trying this.

sheridanellis

Ooooooh! Come to mama! ;)
I don't think I've ever had the privilege of sampling a scent with a hazelnut base! I adore the JC original Her & am so anxious to get this in our area. It is on my "Fall Haul" perfume dream wish list & I will edit my review as soon as I get my hands on some! :)
Best wishes!

Just Cavalli Gold for Her by Roberto Cavalli 4.01 out of 5 based on 232 ratings and 48 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Roberto Cavalli Just Cavalli Gold for Her fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Roberto Cavalli Just Cavalli Gold for Her, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Just Cavalli Gold for Her by Roberto Cavalli. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Just Cavalli Gold for Her by Roberto Cavalli represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.