Designers » R S » Floral Fruity « Groups

dislike

coffee
cinnamon
Just Cavalli Her Roberto Cavalli for women Pictures

This perfume is characterized a fruity-floral, dedicated to young, free-spirited women. The fragrance is optimistic and vibrant; top notes include Sicilian bergamot, apple, bamboo leaves and blackcurrant, while cinnamon gives of its spicy accord. Wild waterlily is at its heart, harmonized with lily-of-the-valley, jasmine, apricot blossom and coffee bean. The base is composed of amber, Madagascar vanilla, Lebanese white cedarwood, muska and tobacco. It was created by Karine Dubreuil in 2004.

Bamboo Leaf Cinnamon Cassia Sicilian Bergamot Apple Elemi resin

Cyclamen Coffee Jasmine Lotus

Amber Musk Cedar Madagascar Vanilla Tobacco

Just Cavalli Her Fragrance Reviews

LieneHelena
LieneHelena

I used to wear this for 2 winters almost inconclusively. It's like having a coffee and a cinnamon bun in fresh autumn/winter morning wrapped in cashmere blanket, admiring the vivid pink cyclamens blooming on the window ledge :) It is sweet and warm, with combo of cosy vanilla, coffee and cinnamon. Love the little dash of smokiness from tobacco and freshness from bamboo leaves and green apples.
It's like the younger sister to YSL Cinema :)
P>S> It's OOOh so on trend at the moment with prominent coffee note :)

Bublegum
Bublegum

Great perfume. It smells like an expensive version of Impulse Vanilla Kisses. It gives such a warm feeling. I can only wear this at fall or winter though since it reminds me warmth and cookies. I was wearing Impulse Vanilla Kisses while I was 15 so it unavoidably reminds me of my teenage years. I am over 30 now but still love this vanilla scent. I really love it! I don't think that someone will find it offending anyway. Its sillage is great as so its duration.
By the way,has anyone any idea if I can take the bottle out of the plastic case? It seems as possible, but I am afraid I 'll break it.

alisia.diamond.5
alisia.diamond.5

OMG.................THIS IS MY LOVE FOREVER

THIS PERFUM JUST GREAT...SUPER...SOOOO TASTY...PLAY SO GETNLY,SO FEMININE,SO UNUSUAL...
i had and i still have many many bottles of diffrent brands... but this is something very special...
so so pity, dissapear slowly slowly from shops...its deserves to be. to stay long.
i applaud perfumers!
i advice to everyone at least to try this.
do not hurry up to say something before try to wear it.

maybe_maybe not*
maybe_maybe not*

Such a warm vanilla fragrance!!Totally convenient and unoffensive,even for those who don't like vanilla perfumes.It is sad it has been discontinued.I think that the notes above describe it perfectly,you get the cinnamon and as it fades the tobacco-vanilla tones.However,when I first tried it I think it was more fruity at the first moments which I find extremely uplifting,but the last bottles I managed to find were a little bit different.Maybe it 's just my idea and I have used it a long time.Even this way,still a safe choice.

amaraztavich

Good Lord this was a gorgeous scent, perhaps a bit too sweet, but gorgeous nonetheless. Longevity was ridiculously poor along with being an extremely light or airy scent to begin with and well, this is gone quicker than my kitty cat when I start spraying it. lol

If I had to describe this I would say it was a fresh , sweet, tobacco scent.. a bit fruity though, with a few drops of freshly perculated coffee. Which BTW, did you know that perculators basically boiled the coffee to death, that's why the aroma was so magnificent, but also why the taste was so poor. anyway, this was, to my nose... very original, almost green fresh yet with a slight gourmand edge.

If someone would copy this only make it in a stronger formula... one that lasts not only more than an hour, but all day, I would be filled with jubilation, and would immediately stock up like a hoarder at a flea market

I agree with the comment right below this, that it was a feel good scent, the only other perfume that gave me such a positive vibe was pucci's perfume , the name escapes me, I'm referring to the ameretto version of vivara la... something, which probably had an even shorter life. I'm starting to believe that for a perfume that beautiful to exist that perhaps it's only possibly if it also have horrible longevity, that or it need be a very expensive pure parfum version... so innately sad

lirael00
lirael00

Firstly, I wasn't really interested in this fragrance. Then eventually I've got the bottle and now I like it a lot. The thought of smelling like a coffee was a turn off,but when I sprayed it on my skin, wauu, that has to be the best smelling coffee perfume I've ever tried. This fragrance is very optimistic, the warm vanilla and yummy coffee with spicy cinnamon definetly lift you up. I would say that to me it's a mood improving fragrance, that gives me a lot of positive energy to start the day.

CoffeeCup
CoffeeCup

A happy and fresh smelling vanilla. :)
Nice, comforting, a bit flirty, unpretentious. Moodlifting. No rough edges, no overbearing sweetness, sweet'n'sassy. It's seamlessly smooth, skillfully composed. Besides the comforting sweetness it's the freshness that impresses me most. The only side I don't like too much is the longevity - it disappears far too soon.

scarlett.angel
scarlett.angel

I got this for my 18th birthday. Never really liked it as it seemed too 'young' even for me then. Many years later and I rediscovered it, still perfectly fine! This for me is too sweet, but would be perfect for a young girl who likes pink, sweet things. My mum recenly bought Roverto Cavalli (the one with the animal print), much more my taste, but it's her signature now so sadly I can't steal it.

all4knowledge
all4knowledge

I bought both this one and Just Cavalli Pink as a blind buy on Ebay. I figured I couldn't go wrong with this designer since Roberto Cavalli (2002) was such a masterpiece.

I really dig this one. It's a pretty floral. It's like what I'd call a "mid-range floral" - that is to say, neither very white nor very yellow. What I adore is the unexpected soft spicy notes. To me, the soft spice makes it quite sexy in a way that's not too overt.

This is a great date fragrance!

angeldoll
angeldoll

This was a gift from my mom. I wanted this perfume because it contains things that I love, especially vanilla and coffee. And I was not disappointed :) This EDT is great. It is feminine-soft, exciting and also gentle. It's just EDT...So, sillage isnt heavy and dont last very long (3 hours on my skin, damn)... But at that price it's worth ! Its beautifully balanced scent... spicy, subtle, sexy and creamy. I love it and the bottle is very nice too !

SelenaSerena
SelenaSerena

My close friend wears it. She fell in love with it long ago but then the perfume got discontinued or just disappeared from shelves. I got her a bottle for her birthday all the way from US and going to give her another one for Christmas. The scent really suits her and the fact that she feels so gorgeous in it buys me. I started to love this perfume too :)

perfumeaddiction
perfumeaddiction

I really like this one. It's warm for the fall, I can smell a light coco, tobacco yummy smell. I smell absolutely no fruit. Definitely NOT a floral type scent at all like Just Cavalli or Roberto Cavalli both of which are florals!!! It's not overpowering yet it's got projection. Several hours later I can still smell it on the wrist. Definitely a great score for the price. Interesting bottle but what's nice about it is you can carry in your purse without worry the sprayer will get pushed down. It's in a plastic box like structure. I've got two other Cavalli's and like them all.

Hi all quick update - 7 hours later I can still strongly smell on my wrist and bathroom where I sprayed it. So if your looking for lasting power this is your perfume!! I hope this helps some of you who are looking and it and trying to decide.

Lavallectra
Lavallectra

Wonderful yummy vanilla and cinnamon, just like a spiced chai latte :) I really didn't get much of the floral or fruity notes at all... it smells like something warm and delicious. Perfect cold weather scent!!

tigsi
tigsi

Update: Okay I totally changed my mind. It turns out that I love it! With this fragrance it's all about the layering. I spray it few times let that settle for a bit and then I spray it few more times. You may think it's a lot but trust me on this one- that's the only way i can make it work, and when I do- it is one fabulous raisin-y, warm, spicy party. This smells so so delicious and so inviting I can't even explain to you how much your boyfriend/partner/husband will love it. It has something that draws people in. It has a slight masculinity, barely noticeable, that makes it just a little more special for me, because I just LOVE it when sweet, oriental type perfumes have that masculine note, it makes them sexier, more noticeable and more daring. A+, since I learned how to wear it, try it, I don't think you'll regret.

This juice smells...familiar. Close to the skin, ordinary, but in a nice way. There is no complexity, no development, It stays sweet, fresh and somehow unnoticeable. Spray it generously, just to experiance the true identity of this scent, warm, kind of weak, but pretty safe and cozy blanket of fresh apple, jasmin and hint of coffee and raisins. I smell no cinnamon and vanilla on me, such a shame. On me it is jasmine, apple and raisin-y tobacco with hint of coffee... Good for everyday use, nothing special, noting I would spend my money on again, this is my second and last blind buy, not because it's bad or anything, I just think before you buy a perfume you sould TRY it. I like the element of surprise, that's why I got this, but, oh my... it's deadly for your wallet.

arianperfume
arianperfume

This is way to sweet and chemical. Very much vanilla and a dollop of candy. Price is adequate :)

Juliana6
Juliana6

The main note I feel is the vanilla which melts beautifully with other notes- they come and go but the vanilla stays. The opening is fruit + vanilla, middle is flowers + vanilla and the base notes are pure gourmand- coffee ( with some delicious cream) + vanilla mixed with warm amber and sensual musk.
Received this today, opened it already in the bus (yes, I'm impatient...), sprayed some on my wrist and already got 4 compliments from people I didn't know.
I think it will be gorgeous in the winter because it warms you, hugs and invites to take a hot, spicy drink after a long walk through a snowy park. Strong and beautiful. Like it very much.

sandra9
sandra9

It makes you feel sexy. It is special.I love warm spicy fragrances. I love how they blend with my skin.

Jerine123
Jerine123

I am REALLY impressed with Cavalli! This is my third purchase (Pink/Oro and now Her). I am pleasantly surprised by each one and this one did not disappoint either! Like others said, this is NOT a floral fruity, it's definitely an oriental vanilla and a good one. It's warm, sweet sexy and flirty. Unique and simply gorgeous.....looking forward to more Cavalli!

sissu
sissu

To call this a floral-fruity perfume is a huge misnomer. To my senses this is a floriental (floral-oriental) or even and perhaps more fitting, oriental-gourmand.

The starring roles of this perfume are vanilla and coffee with cinnamon and amber playing supporting roles. This is a very warm perfume that has a good amount of sweetness to it, but not cloying toothaching sweetness though. It's more gentle and balanced and probably stemming from the vanilla I would guess. I don't really smell flowers or fruit in this that easily. I mean I know they are there, lurking around in the background somewhere, but they are more of a supporting cast creating a nice garden for the starring roles to play around in.

I've had this for quite a while now and do enjoy it. I use this mostly as an everyday fall winter fragrance. I don't find this fitting in spring or summer, except maybe as an evening fragrance. I blind bought this based on it's popularity on a fragrance website in my country and remember being somewhat dissapointed when I first sprayed it. There is something kinda odd and chemical upon the initial spritz, but that soon fades and what takes over is a gorgeous aroma. The longer this sits on the skin the better it becomes.

For those of you who like your warm vanillas Just Cavalli Her is definitely worth a try. Very enjoyable, and I find comforting, fragrance.

larita91
larita91

I've just got a sample of this beauty for free, and I must say, it was a love at first sniff.
I don't really smell the coffee note, for me (or on my skin), this is all about vanille and some soft sweet spices. This is a sugary sweet gourmand, or I just have the skin for that, because I'm a sucker for sweet gourmands. A very feminime, classy perfume, something an angel would wear. LOVE IT!

moraine

I used to find that this one had very poor sillage, but recently I figured out that the weird boxed-in sprayer is only delivering a tiny amount of perfume compared to a regular sprayer. So now I do 4 or 5 sprays instead of 1 or 2 and problem solved :-)

Miss Mego
Miss Mego

I picked up a bottle of this for a really inexpensive price at Ross, I didn't know much about it when I bought it but I couldn't pass up the great deal on a 2oz bottle. Just Cavalli Her smells of vanilla, vanilla, vanilla and I just get a tiny hint of coffee and cinnamon but it's not spicy at all. I usually can't wear too sweet of scents in warm weather but this one works because it seems somehow sheer. It is an EDT but the lasting power was good but it stays close to the skin. It's smooth and creamy and simple, it's kind of an addictive scent in that when I spray it I want to keep smelling my wrist but I'm also not in the mood for it that often. Since it's one of the only sweet scents I can stand in hot weather I'm sure I'll get a lot of use out of it this summer. Definitely worth sniffing if you can find it.

sistercurare
sistercurare

I didn't think of it much at first, nope I thought it was rather unsophisticated with too much coffee and the vanilla seemed kinda artificial. But then I prefer sweet smells, so i gave it another try. Then, when I was about to abandon it, it was that people started complimenting me,and my kids said ...that smells like mom. I have been wearing it for two months now and it is one of the 1-2 perfumes I have been loyal to. It is not much, nothing fancy, but my body chemistry prefers it.

JadynKennedi4
JadynKennedi4

I love this scent. So feminine, inspiring and complex. This is the sort-of fragrance people notice when you give them a hug and they just can't stop smelling you. vanilla-y, spicy, light fruity and a tad bit musky. I'm going to get my weirdness out of the way I smell a vanilla spice mix mixed with a grapefruit that was rolled in amber then baked. I think a vanilla spice mix because that's what adds the sweetness, sexiness and mystery. Next I smell the amber-rolled baked grapefruit because, i smell amber and grapefruit mixed together. When a grapefruit bakes all the sugars caramelize and add a sweetness and warmth. I know it's a tad bit weird but I sware, that's why they love me :) lol beautiful scent 4.5/5

Chio268
Chio268

This is one VERY sexy perfume, I just don't know how else to describe it. It's sweet, warm, complex and a bit spicy at the same time- I smell vanilla, cherries, coffee and spicies.

Dee21
Dee21

This was a blind buy for me at Shoppers Drug Mart, which has a big shelf of discounted frags for $20. The last thing I needed was another perfume, but I couldn't resist. This piqued my interest, so I immediately went to Fragrantica on my phone to check out the notes.

Being a gourmand lover, the notes seemed like notes I would enjoy, so I bought it without smelling. I got into my car, opened it up and sprayed one spray on my wrist. I went into Starbucks to grab a coffee, and the barista serving me asked what perfume I was wearing, and said that it smelled so good. Caught off guard, the guy behind me in line agree with her. Wow! This perfume is delicious. I'm not one for describing notes, but I smell a sweet, fresh, vanilla-y concoction of goodness. I somewhat get the coffee from a distance, which I like. I couldn't help but march back into Shoppers and grab another bottle. For $20 beans, you can't go wrong.

If you're a vanilla lover, I highly recommend you give this a sniff. Great for every day, as it's not overpowering or cloying. Would do well in an office setting, casual date night or cocktails with the girls. Yum!

**Edit: This juice is EXTREMELY weak. You get about two feet of sillage within the first 5 minutes of spraying, and after that it sits very close to the skin and is super weak. Can barely smell a thing a few hours later. It's a shame, because this scent is absolutely delicious. I'm glad I bought two bottles, because I will be spraying this liberally for personal enjoyment.

amaraztavich

SO very weak! MAkes me very sad because this has the potential to be an absoutely gorgeous, unique perfume! In order for me to ever this again, it would need to be an intense version with the addition of a little extra tobacco (just enough to be able to smell it)

Very disapointing, not because it's horrible, is lucious.... so lucious and so weak at the same time that I went through a 2oz bottle in about 1 week, and no I am not exagerating in the least!! I have also tried spraying this on fabric (all kinds) as well as my hair in attemps of making this stronger and or last longer...... and NADA

tjung
tjung

Amazing Perfume really delicious!

pattyk
pattyk

With all the notes in a perfume that I love, well it shows that those same notes are in this fragrance. I can not smell any of those notes. I couldn't wait for it to arrive. I sprayed it on my wrist and it was so strong and sweet with a sharp smell that I cannot place that gave me a head ache and the beginings of a stomach ache. I went to my collection of perfumes and sprayed my vanilla over it to help the scent. That didn't work so I sprayed some patchouli over it and that made it better but finally I sprayed some L'de Lolita Lempicka over it and it settled down the offensive part of it. I will try it again some time but not too soon. I'm not saying it's bad, just didn't go with my skin. It was too sweet and sharp smelling. I do like ORO very much if that tells you anything.

małgorzata.kurpiewska
małgorzata.kurpiewska

I had a sample of this one a couple of years ago and remembered it as a really nice scent. So I bought it yesterday without testing again. What a dissapointment it was! To me it smells so cheap, like many celebrity fragrances. It is floral and only slightly sweet. For me it smells like a shampoo.

Maybe it's an OK scent for a teenager but I don't want to smell like this. Probably I would have liked it more in summer, because it's so light and now I wanted something more dense and heavy. I imagined it as a heavy vanilla-coffee, and I get a slight hint of vanilla, no coffee and some light flowers instead.

Already gave it away.

energia
energia

Youngish, sweet and sexy perfume anyone can enjoy.

Verdi
Verdi

Makes me sick a bit if I smell it too much... Too sweet for me.

monbonbon
monbonbon

I love this smell. Just purchased my second bottle.

The scent is indeed very sweet, and silage isn't so intense.

I wouldn't say the sweet comes from vanilla but more super sugared fruits?

It's fruity but also has some dark floral going on which makes it nice for night as well as day.

The smell is rather intense so I can't wear this 24/7 but its in my heavy rotation!

canadianpetite
canadianpetite

Coffee beans, tobacco tempered with sweet fruit -- that's what I get. Maybe it changes over time but I couldn't stand those initial notes to discover what else it has to offer. I am not a coffee drinker (maybe why I don't appreciate it in my perfume) but when I need it after a short sleep from middle of the night allergies, I like it milky and sweet. The perfume seemed to assault my nose quite aggressively. It reminds me of a woman, bathed in a light floral-fruity perfume, who just finished having a smoke. My reaction may be different depending on the weather. I will try again when the weather turns cooler.

Sillage: don't know as I could not convince myself to spray on my skin
Longevity: same as above
Price: $20 at Shoppers (Canadian)

Update: for tobacco-scent lovers, try Versace Dreamer at discounters since this is, sadly, discontinued.

mendosita
mendosita

It is nice and simple and easy. Warm vanilla mixed with frutti-floral notes. Sillage is very good, smell lasts 8 hours and more. Nice inexpensive fragrance for sweet perfume lovers.

londonhermit
londonhermit

Leave it to my body chemistry to hone in on the strongest notes. I pick up the bamboo intensely and amber. The vanilla not so much wish I did. I swear when I first brought this perfume years ago it was a coffee, vanilla, cinnamon concoction that I enjoyed wearing to work. I swear as I approach thirty my body chemistry is changing and it's becoming more difficult to find an everyday perfume.

cristine.delacruz
cristine.delacruz

I purchased this on a whim at ross for 16 bucks! A little hesitant at first because i have never tried this scent. Looking back i remember viva la juicy and this one but vlj was too pricey and who can resist pwrfume for 16? I smelled it earlier and it instantly reminded me a bit of viva la juicy. Except this one was a little more sweet and vanilla enriched. I decided to use it sonce the vanilla lingers on me. Others say they smell coffee or tobacco and i can smell that part after i have used it for awhile. I suggest spraying it sparingly so you dont smell like that. It is a very strong smell so i only spray it once or twice.

Shadowfroggy
Shadowfroggy

A teenage girl walked into a smoky bar, got carded and ended up buying a strawberry soda. Feeling awkward, she left quickly.

Jellybean
Jellybean

Everyday fruity musky scent. Sweet, fresh and worn commonly. It doesn't stand out in any way, therefore no need to get it. Again, too many annoying teenagers wearing it at at the mall, and I don't want to smell like them: Omg, Lol, etc.

ivana.bologna
ivana.bologna

This perfume is a love hate relationship for me. I love its sent of warm coffee and soft fruit, but it just DOES NOT last on my skin for more than an hour. I wish they made this perfume stronger because its feirce.

meowiewowie
meowiewowie

Mmmmmm... This perfume smells sooooo yummy; in the bottle, in the air, on my clothes, and on me. However, it was not love at first sniff! At first, I couldn't help but compare it to wretched, fruity hairspray (like Salon Selectives). Yuck! Fortunately, the yucko factor died down really quickly, and the remaining scent -- delicious -- is getting better by the minute!

Lots and lots of vanilla, mingled with amber, musk, spicy bergamot, and just enough tobacco to keep things interesting! There are also some fruits and florals at play here, but my opinion would be that this fragrance is decidedly gourmand, which I love.

The plastic (protective?) case is kind of annoying, but as another poster mentioned, it can be disposed of without too-too much effort for those who are so inclined. Maybe it was designed with the intention of being tossed into some teen queen's overstuffed backpack? Would explain why I was able to pick it up for el cheapo on the Shoppers Drug Mart sale rack! I couldn't care less if people think it's kid stuff; a good smell is a good smell, at any age :)

vicka16
vicka16

I like a lot this perfume. It is soft, delicate and warm. I don't detect any coffee notes though. For me it's more a fruity-floral-white musk fragrance. Love it!

barron_esse
barron_esse

This is a very pleasant smell.I like it a lot.It is sweet at the end,very coffee,but also fruity.It is good for winter daywear and can pull it of at any age in my oppinion.Not classy.Just casual and a little bit sassy.

ellebelle84

I remember when this first came out, and I was working as a makeup counter manager at the mall and the fragrance counters were just a few steps away, I was intrigued. Years later I found this @ Ross, the 2 oz bottle for $16.99! Amazing! At first sniff I detect a fruit, peach possibly (though it's not listed) or strawberry (also not listed).I can still smell the frag on me 6+ hours later. It doesnt project far on me and thats a good thing. After many hours have passed I def detect a coffee and vanilla with amber. Rich but subtle.

jenny23
jenny23

Makes me sick to stomach when I wear this and gives me a headache unfortunately.

noemia83
noemia83

It´s my favourite perfume for years...I find it sexy, warm, delicious and romantic...Cant wear any other perfume for so long..Love it!!

This perfume doesn't work for me in any way, shape, or form. I smell coffee very easily. It's weak diner coffee from the big pot that's been sitting on the burner for hours. Imagine drinking that coffee with vanilla non-dairy creamer and eating a sliced apple--it's about as enticing as the scent of this perfume. I don't smell cinnamon at all, and this is not rich or creamy on my skin, it's fresh and summery. This cup o' Joe dosn't comfort me; in fact it makes me uneasy as I can't stop wondering how Cavalli could have thought coffee and apples would compliment each other. Further, the perfume is weak. I sprayed FOUR sprays in the same spot and could barely smell it on me 20 minutes later. I made a special trip out to get this after reading the glowing reviews because I remembered seeing it at TJ Maxx, but I'm returning it.

fleshy
fleshy

I got it at TJmaxx for just 16 bucks! I bought it on a whim and I'm very happy with it. It has a very warm and sexy feel to it, just perfect for me.

Nkhouri
Nkhouri

Mmmmmm.... Beautiful! A+ The most prominent notes I can pick up on my skin are cinnamon, blackcurrant, tobacco and cedar, all of course wonderfully harmonized together with a bouquet of creamy fruity, florals! It doesn't get any better than that! This perfume is right up my alley! Longevity is about 2, maybe 3 hours on my skin, which is not bad considering this was a steal at an awesome price! This is a creamy cocktail in a bottle to me!

olga1780
olga1780

A year later I still adore this fragrance and really enjoy wearing it in winter. I don't know why it is labeled as floral fruity because it wears as pure oriental vanilla. It's a very warm, moderately sweet fragrance,sexy and flirty rather than cozy. Wearing it is like sipping on a cup of a cinnamon sprinkled cup of coffee. Great sillage and longevity.

poibra
poibra

I just tried for my wife and i found very charming, as a man, i can say there is more sexy parfumes on stores, but this one is combination of smells like sweet, sexy charming, clean and love without overwhelming... Maybe smells not a seductive way, but exact interpretation of love :)

theoffbeatkid
theoffbeatkid

Yay for 20 dollar perfumes. It is a dainty scent. On my skin the jasmine is center stage. For me it is a bit simplistic. The dry down is a lighter jasmine and a powdered vanilla. I do like the perfume, I only wish I could smell the warmness of the tobacco and coffee. I am still trying to find the essence of Kilian's Back to Black-the sweetened tobacco and of course, with out that Kilian price tag, le sigh. I would not purchase for full retail. Though, for 20 dollars you can't go wrong and I love jasmine and vanilla. I feel that this would make a great everyday scent.

EDIT: now, with much wear I am beginning to smell the coffee note. To me, it is more like the smell of a coffee bean rather than coffee prepared as a drink. Still a lovely perfume. It is most noticeable in the beginning during the first 1 hour of wearing.

aromajunkie
aromajunkie

This was a blind buy from TJ Maxx. I keep telling myself to quit blind buying fragrances, as I end up spending too much and getting very little of anything I enjoy. But I'm so glad I broke my rule with this one. Immediately after spraying it, I caught that lovely, creamy, delicious coffee+vanilla+cinnamon note. For a gourmand lover like myself, this was heavenly. Especially since I adore the aroma of coffee but never found any fragrance with that note. Far from being stifling or cloying, it has a fresh quality, I'm assuming from the apple, lotus, etc. I wear Just Her when I want to smell absolutely tasty and delicious!

JaclynT
JaclynT

my all time favourite perfume.

viol
viol

I had "Her" as a gift, just yesterday. No intend to offend those who like it but for me it's only a vulgar vanillic juice.I will give it away

SheShe
SheShe

I had a bottle and sold it because the fragrance stayed too close to my skin. Actually I'm surprised to read about the ingredients: Just Cavalli Her was simply a peach on my skin. No tobacco, no cinnamon, no coffeee... softness, sweetness but somehow without character (I don't intend to offend anyone!)

It's a nice scent but I got quickly bored by it (the peach was well done though). Besides I don't like bottles with spray set inside of them, it's uncomfortable to use them (bottle looks nice).

Lasting power: 3,5/5
Fragrance: 3/5
Bottle: 3,9/5

P. S. Serpentine edp is very subtle too so maybe it's the speciality of Cavalli's frags, I don't know...

Smells like sweet pipe tobacco on me, with just a touch of vanilla. Very cozy and warm. I love this scent for the tobacco note, and I'm glad it stands out so much for me.

ScumptiousOlivia

Also, I worked long and hard but I finally was able to get the glass bottle out of the plastic backing, I like it a lot more just on it's own. A pretty bottle. (If you would like to do this be careful not to just pull it out as you may bend the top, but bend or break the tab at the bottom and then there are are two little clips on the sides at the top you need to release as well, then it should just push straight out with a little force. Good luck!)

ScumptiousOlivia

I just bought it yesterday on a whim at shoppers drugmart in Canada, it was on their daily specials shelf for $20 I Loved the smell right away. Today after work I was having a green monster energy drink and I realized that the perfume smelt like the taste of the drink.. which caused the rest of the can to taste like perfume to me but I liked it haha. A very strange and exotic flavour to taste. A lovely experience all in all :)

Hollie
Hollie

I've owned two bottles of this, still have a little left in the second one. I first smelled this on my teenage step daughter and it smelled divine on her. I'm not sure that it smells as good on me....age or chemistry? What I get is a soft, almost powdery orange with a hint of red delicious apple. Something about it also reminds me of candy corn ( which I love!) but it's pretty sweet, like a a fruity italian soda with lots of cream. No particular smell really stands out to me. Both bottles I found discounted....about half the regular price. Not sure I would pay full price for it as it also does NOT last more than an hour on my skin. Nice all around sweet, creamy, fruity, powdery, mellow scent.

SatanInHeels
SatanInHeels

I bought this one as a gift for the birthday of a friend of mine. The opening is just too orange-y IMHO, but when it dries it smells spicy (vanilla), sweet and floral. A very young fragrance, but also feminine, warm and a bit sexy.

beauty_girl
beauty_girl

To me, it smells EXACTLY like Cap Nature Vanille Yves Rocher for women from Yves Rocher.
It smells good ofc, but i feel that this perfume are more for younger girls and teens, and im 25.

treenhe
treenhe

ok, i've waited a long time to try this after reading the sparkling reviews and truth be told, i'm disappointed. it smelled quite cheap to me which is a dreadful thing to say but it just seemed to be, at first, the kind of scent someone would spray on themselves to cover up a weekend of excess with no opportunity to shower for a couple of days :( heady and a bit of sweat in there somewhere. later it developed into this love child of omnia crystalline and eclat d'arpege by lanvin on me and it didn't do either of them any favours. i think the lotus and bamboo, noticeable to me, were tainted by the amber and musk which gave it this 'hot' and 'sweaty' feel. to me it needs a dry element like iris to balance it. i'm surprised there's tobacco in it because i couldn't sense any at all and normally i love it and am quite sensitive to it. all in all, an unexpected thumbs down.

EdithLove
EdithLove

I really love this fragrance.. sweet and sparklin.. very lasting on my skin and fresh

PerfumedPrincess
PerfumedPrincess

I'm wearing Roberto Cavalli Her on the test run. The opening on me is coffee, citrus, and green (must be the cassia). Pretty pleasant and hunger inducing. As the day wears on, the fragrance became sweeter and spicier, with the cinnamon and vanilla turning my skin into a fragrance similar to the white chocolate mocha coffee that I'm addicted to...YUM.

With that said, very good projection and longevity is about 5 hours or so. I found it on sale at TJ Maxx for $20, so it was well worth the money. Great for office or casual. I'm wearing it in summer and that works, but I'm eager to see what the fragrance will be like in the fall and winter. Overall rating 7 out of 10.

madhatter1
madhatter1

Oh I still have some of this left. Its a nice simple light floral oriental vanilla spicy type scent. Good for work running errands or the gym.

AnaCezar
AnaCezar

You know those days when you wake up early in the morning, feeling restful and joyful after a romantic - and very hot - night? Imagine that the weather is slightly cold and pleasant. You open the window and feel the wind coming from a flowery jasmine´s garden which is right in front of you. Then you go back to bed and have creamy coffee latte and croissants for breakfast.
That summarizes the smell of this scent. Confortable, peaceful, yummy and very sensual. It´s like a soft and delicious natural skin smell plus all the other pleasures mentioned, specially coffe latte and jasmine. Sometimes life is just that perfect.

I couldn't find much in this. Vanilla, Candy and a musky undertone. It was getting on my nerves a bit.

lolalolita
lolalolita

soft smell and long lasting

moraine

Has this really been discontinued? Too bad, it's my favorite steamy summer scent... Evokes fantasies of tanned skin and cutoffs...or maybe low-riding sarongs...

Like Action said below, this is SO not a Floral Fruity! It's a floral, vanilla-y Oriental. Yum.

weegee
weegee

Try before you buy! I bought it and returned it the next day, something I do rarely.

Any coffee here is just too weak for my nose: like the contrast between instant coffee with lots of cinnamony powdered creamer and a REALLY good cup of fresh brewed, black coffeehouse java. There's a lot going on here but it's not good coffee.

I love coffee fragrances and have several, Belle en Rykiel, L'Or Torrente, Popy Moreni, Rochas Man and Mugler's Pure Coffee. Any of these is preferable to Cavalli Her if it's the smell of coffee that you want.

Matin
Matin

For my it is really special, a hot, really comfortable, soft and sweet perfume in the just measure. I do not sit it as a floral fruit tree, rather floral orientally or vanilla.

He remembers the smell of a coffee or of the home in the morning, in the good sense, coffee with vanilla and flowers while you relax in a gallery or terrace with Japanese garden. Light fresh and luminous touches that always extract a smile.

This perfume has a very special aroma (coffee , tobacco for me) that probably is not adapted for certain occasions or places.

Gayla
Gayla

Oh, my......how delicious this fragrance is! Very sexy, smouldering and I love all the notes! I cannot believe this fragrance has been discontinued. I don't think it smells like Viva La Juicy, although I like both. Just Cavalli is not for a teenager, it is a sensuous scent for an older woman over 30. You will get compliments.......galore! Enjoy!!

kelly_xatz
kelly_xatz

sweet and spicy.
longlasting with a beautiful finishing.
smell like lillies, young and fresh.
suitable for everyone who has a little girl inside.

arb368
arb368

This is a very soft, subtly sweet perfume. It reminds me of a mellower Hanae Mori. There is a freshness that is imparted by the bamboo leaf, I think, that really helps to balance the sweetness and keep it from becoming too sugary. None of the notes screams their presence; rather they work together to form a beautiful scent that would be appropriate in any season, any time of day.

And a perfume quite similar in the notes is Charles Jourdan The Parfum. It has coffee & bamboo too!!

This in not a floral fruity people, it is a oriental spicy! Lovers of Belle en Rykiel, start buying!!

My bottle just arrived and it's just GORGEOUS GORGEOUS GORGEOUS!!
I love the sensual coffee, bamboo & cinnamon! A must have for lovers of Oriental Spicy, my favorite category!!

parfumeguru
parfumeguru

I did not quite smell "floral fruity" on this one. That is why I must like it..:) I smelled warm vanilla, a little sweet,but not too much.

ellebelle84

for me the cinnamon, apple, and bamboo are most prevalent at first whiff. its a unique scent and not very typical as far as ingredients go. its for the woman to likes something a little more unique and off the beaten path. its staying power is sub-par for its price though, which is a disappointment.

Miska
Miska

I think this scent is too sweet and vanillary.

guest_pc
guest_pc

if you really love this fragrance, but dont think it has great staying power, or might not be worth the money?
Like me

TRY: 24k by joaquin cortes.

It smells IDENTICAL. similar staying power. about 4 hours more or less. BUT its only $20 in australia. HOW CHEAP IS THAT.

also, roberto cavalli never quite sat right one me, maybe teh cinnamon and tabacco. but 24k sits perfectly.

karlee79
karlee79

I love this scent! it is very warm and cozy scent, I can smell the cinnamon and coffee,as well as the vanilla. Smells sweet like candy every now and again, but also flowery. I liked this perfume lots and now I might have to buys it??? k wait now I smell like a minty smell????? humm I dont like it? makes me sick, reminds me of green triamenic cough syrup.

perfume-intense
perfume-intense

Nice and simple but at the same time cheap and chavy. Good enough to use before you hit the gym!

rednose
rednose

I got this in a set for my aunt. It was almost as sweet as her. That's a good thing...too sweet could turn me away from a fragrance.

alexandragreece
alexandragreece

summer is a difficult season when it comes to pick a perfume...especially for a special night occasion!it cant be too "heavy"cause it will bring everybody a headache...and it cant be too fruity since we have to deal with a"night"occasion.whether it is having coctails at a greek night club by the beach or a date with a handsome man...so i believe this perfume is perfect for every special summer night!feminine, sexy, flirty!

guarana
guarana

A fragrance which is sweet and fresh at the same time, but it is not one of those typical floral-fruity perfumes one can smell on every second woman. A unique, feminine fragrance, it makes me feel special. Suitable for all age groups and all seasons too. I got a lot of compliments on it!

alicektn
alicektn

I find it's exactly the same with Estee Lauder's Spellbound. More watery perhaps.. Dissapointed me.

azuriiita
azuriiita

Very nice fragrance. On my skin its softly and sensuous :)
Its warm. I think about this one, like a twister lollipop of "latte" coffee with a just touch of vanilla and cinnamon... -maybe a hint of chocolate too-... with another flavor of apple with cinnamon... in a perfect mix inside the palate jajaja Rare, but delicious.
Also, its floral, and softly woody...
Very pleasant, subtle, and feminine in my opinion.

maschin
maschin

i really like this scent..very sweet and vanillary like candies..unfortunatelly it doesn't lasts at all..

LadyJedi
LadyJedi

Cinnamon, coffee and vanila in perfect harmony. Very fresh and feminine, not too sweet as one might expect. Worth trying!

elaida_00
elaida_00

i received this perfume a few years ago..when it was released..i felt in love from the first sneef with it..it`s sweet..but not too sweet..is good also during summer it`s just perfect..i bought last year a 60 ml botle and i have to renew my stock..very lovely

esprit2fly
esprit2fly

I don't like the tobacco in the formula of this fragrance. I feel kind of sick when I smell it.

ophelia
ophelia

Yes, it's sexy and rather spicy. Something cozy & chic here...

I think - the best by Cavalli.

smoki
smoki

Sexy, sexy... It has something mistic... I guess mistery is in the mix of cinnamon and vanila. It's fresh and seductive at the same time. And what's most important - it's for summer and winter time, too... Actually, for every time of the year!

andruska
andruska

Feminine, warm, delicate, romantic.

ruxxy

Marianne, I think that you have got a sample of another perfume from Cavalli, the one with long and irregular-shaped bottle.
Oh, I forgot to say that Just Cavalli lasts all day long;)

ruxxy

OMG the best perfume ever! Smells so delicious, sexy and fruity, yet kind of fresh, optimistic, very pleasant. Best matches a sophisticated young woman, which charms in an original and non-agressive way. It is my signature scent and definitely a must-try perfume!

Marianne
Marianne

I got a sample of Roberto Cavalli today, but I don't know which one it is because it just says "Roberto Cavalli".
The colour of the juice is a mix between orange and pink, like peach.
Does anybody know which perfume this is?
When it comes to the scent, it is pretty close to the notes described above, but on the picture above, the juice seems rather pink to me.

Just Cavalli Her by Roberto Cavalli 3.98 out of 5 based on 457 ratings and 99 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Roberto Cavalli Just Cavalli Her fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Roberto Cavalli Just Cavalli Her, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Just Cavalli Her by Roberto Cavalli. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Just Cavalli Her by Roberto Cavalli represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.