Designers » R S » Leather « Groups

Just Cavalli Him Roberto Cavalli for men

Just Cavalli Him Roberto Cavalli for men
dislike

leather
Just Cavalli Him Roberto Cavalli for men Pictures Just Cavalli Him Roberto Cavalli for men Pictures

Just Cavalli Him by Roberto Cavalli is a Leather fragrance for men. Just Cavalli Him was launched in 2013. Just Cavalli Him was created by Domitille Bertier and Clement Gavarry. Top note is pimento; middle note is vetiver; base note is leather.

Pimento

Vetiver

Leather

Zlatan Pour Homme
John Varvatos

Just Cavalli Him Fragrance Reviews

Aquatic Mountain Pikachu
Aquatic Mountain Pikachu

It has an awful artificial odor. A shop assistant made me buying it in a weak moment of mines :) I should've said: "no thanks!"

nightcutter

I reviewed this some ago and I thought it was pretty average and underwhelming. But I bought a bottle recently when it was heavily discounted and I am enjoying it a lot.
It's clearly more complex than just a three-note fragrance but the chilli, vetiver and leather are the most obvious.
The leather is subtle and it's much more like a suede than leather.
Just Men can be filed under Invictus, Jimmy Choo, Eros, Lagerfeld Him and now Azzaro Wanted but I prefer it to all of those. It has a little bit more character. Now I know that's not saying much but I'm still very glad I picked this one up.

1welshdevil
1welshdevil

No wonder this is dirt cheap at the moment, it's rubbish.

bronstein
bronstein

Very mediocre and pointless. I'm not criticising the fact that this one doesn't stand out of the crowd - sometimes you need a scent that it is not too intrusive. But if you are looking for a fragrance like that, there are far better ones available.

alexovy
alexovy

Typical masculin fragrance. Nothing special.

simon.edwards
simon.edwards

Simple ingredient list, which unfortunately does nothing but add to the burgeoning warm spicy / woody section in department stores. I mean, technically, I should love this, as I'm a big vetiver and leather fan. It's well blended, with moderate sillage and longevity, but there's just really nothing here to stimulate the senses.

sameh
sameh

Long story short ,very average in every aspect !!!!

steven.maynes
steven.maynes

this is not as synthetic as people would have you believe, it needs five minutes to settle into its simple little constitual parts and thats that. it will radiate a comforting while humble leathery note and a bit of vetiver and a tinge of berry sweetness...jobs a good un...I recommend cavalli blue or him over this but would not find myself without all 3 ...i can spray away, almost forget all about it and dress and know i will have a little waft of heaven in an hour or so time

EnoughScents
EnoughScents

Just Cavalli for Him...just not for me. I can only imagine a flea market knock off of A & F Fierce or Mont Blanc Legend would smell like this. Pass.

nightcutter

This is Jimmy Choo for Men but with chilli. Nothing remarkable. Disappointing after the new Cavalli women's scents which are pretty nice.

EternalWinter
EternalWinter

This smells exactly like Axe gravity, that's why i bought it,when i was young i really loved axe gravity, yeah it is synthetic and doesn't project that good,longevity is quite good,if you spray it on clothes it will stay like 6-7 hours, on skin i get 1-2 hours of scent cloud then it disappears.

fahadharoon
fahadharoon

Nothing noticeable. Sweet, boring and generic.
its just O.K.
Initial spray smells like Hot Water by Davidoff. Because of the pepper i guess.

xanadu philodendron
xanadu philodendron

i bought this unintendedly at a local mall. at first i kinda like it because i thought the smell was familiar it reminds me to someone/something. i bought this before i knew fragrantica only to realize how much people hate hate this perfume base on the dislike bar.
and then i realize i hate it too.
and i just only used it about 3%. what should i do with the rest of 97%?
so i said to myself, why not try to spray in the car? and voila! it suits well
as a car perfume. hehe
by the way keshwennair, im from malaysia. did u smell it as i pass beside you? :((((

keshweannair
keshweannair

smelled this in malaysia, horrible blast, a tight slap on your face, horrible, lasts in a horrible way....

mntsrck
mntsrck

This is a horrible scent........bleh!!!!! Very synthetic an nothing special and very overpriced.

bazil14

love this the more i wear it the more i love it

Contessa01
Contessa01

Just smelled this and it smells amazing! This is the type of fragrance that a guy should wear very sexy

Sharks2431
Sharks2431

Recent Cavalli for femme are really nice, but Roberto, how come this is not as nice? Wanted to love it, but in my opinion , it is hmmmm not good to say the least. Disappointed

markino
markino

Horrible synthetic, cheap and common hight street fashion designers frangrance!

bazil14

fresh blue and subtle are words best used to describe this fragrance ive read some reviews by people claiming this smells like lynx/axe and tare right it does have that vibe to it only a more solid well built vibe its not ground breaking in any way but is worth a try not everyone is going to love or even like this but the market has been crying out for fresher lighter scents post one million and i think this along with hugo red and blue de male by jpg have filled this void quite well with there releases this year longivety on this is around six hours projections is acceptable try before you buy overall 7/10

jtappenden
jtappenden

Great fragrance.Highly recommend!

AND-MAT
AND-MAT

This is like xeryus rouge in terms of pimento domination, but in overall scent, overall quality, Xeryus rouge is the clear winner. However, I really like pimento so I like this scent... Pretty basic and straightforward!

6.5/10!

L3r0y
L3r0y

Well...just tried it today...and i can say i love the smell. Price was good...really looking forward to buying it. If longevity is good...i think it's worth the money. I was set on the one from d&g but this made me very curious. I think i am going to buy it after the one.

ravjan
ravjan

Painfully generic. And come on ... where's the leather in it???

Can't believe how much hate there is for this fragrance. It's not one for the frag heads but Come on guys...It's okay.
It smelled better when I first tried it sure.
Generic yes...
uninspiring yes...
I don't accept it being perceived as feminine it's not butch by any means but it's a male fragrance through n through.
I've got it on today and it is a bit like lynx or something but it's ideal for everyday use or after the gym or something?

nonsisa
nonsisa

Pretty basic fragrance.

Pimento: yes

Vetiver: little

Leather: don't get it

Think it would make a nice clubbing scent.

Gazo30
Gazo30

Tried this yesterday, sprayed a little on my wrist, i couldnt work out where i had smelled it before, then after i had been to the gym & had a shower i used Lynx apollo body spray...... Thats where i had smelled it before, Its more or less the same scent, try it and see....

Saw a stand with a lady spraying this on people in the shopping mall and avoided it on a judging a book by its cover basis...I didn't like the bottle.
I never normally do that and give all fragrances a chance in the end. Tried this, loved it.
Quite generic but very masculine leathery and spicy...simple composition but extremely effective...I'm getting it.

This is a typical masculine scent, well done, strong. Spicy, I like it, no mistaking here who is wearing what!!!
Only for guys who enjoy typical masculine well done scents, in the classy way...the right amount of everything really, more a winter scent though..

Spartaco
Spartaco

Hi. I have this perfume and notes is a bit more: opens with orange and pimento (good combination),then comes the vetiver accompanied by sweetness of orange. In the dry down the leather is flanked by tonka bean.

antonpan
antonpan

The new Just Cavalli is the epitome of the modern perfumery, it smells like everything mixed with Diesel Only the Brave dominates. The fragrances starts off with a harsh Only the Brave powdery leathery opening. In the Cavalli, however, some green notes have been added. Soon the scent begins to expose itself becoming lighter and fruitier and finally turns into less sweet version of Mont Blanc Legend / A & F Fierce. Both the longevity and sillage are mediocre to low. That's a nice thing for those who love Only the Brave, Legend, Fierce, JPG Le Beau Male etc. But there is too much of Diesel in Just Cavalli to my mind.

Bruno2theV
Bruno2theV

Smelled it yesterday. Good spicy opening but like many other fragrances in the market today, generic. After 15 minutes max, the leather starts to appear and it takes over as the dominant note.
Like Dior Hommer, like Armani's Eau de Nuit, and many others, the smell is the same.

I say this again: I don't know what people see, in a man smelling like a leather couch, I can't even imagine a women tell that I smell good with that note.

At least the bottle is really beautiful

michael.j
michael.j

I think Cavalli has filled the space of trash-as-glam that Versace's death left open. Donatella's tenure at the helm of her brother's house has been a dreary, uninspired, and sad descent into obsolescence. It's just too depressing to even lament her denialism and mediocrity. Cavalli, on the other hand, continues to inject humor, playfulness, and unabashed enthusiasm for vulgar luxury into his products and brand imagery. It may be monumentally tacky, but at least it's never boring. I'm hoping that with this new fragrance we can look forward to some shameless indulgence in utterly enjoyable tastelessness.

junior halston
junior halston

I have not smelled it yet but with Coty behind it I am not expecting much other than a nice bottle.

marcello19
marcello19

OMG, this sounds HOT! Must be really extravagant and unique. Chilly from pimento, dry from the vetiver plus leather. At least won't contain tobacco, lavander, bergamot and lemon, Hallelujah!

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Roberto Cavalli Just Cavalli Him fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Roberto Cavalli Just Cavalli Him, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Just Cavalli Him by Roberto Cavalli. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Just Cavalli Him by Roberto Cavalli represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.