Designers » R S » Oriental « Groups

Oud al Qasr Roberto Cavalli for women

Oud al Qasr Roberto Cavalli for women
dislike

oud
Oud al Qasr Roberto Cavalli for women Pictures Oud al Qasr Roberto Cavalli for women Pictures Oud al Qasr Roberto Cavalli for women Pictures

Oud al Qasr by Roberto Cavalli is a Oriental fragrance for women. This is a new fragrance. Oud al Qasr was launched in 2014. The fragrance features cedar, agarwood (oud), labdanum and vanilla.

Cedar Agarwood (Oud) Labdanum Vanilla

Oud al Qasr Fragrance Reviews

Gigi The Fashionista
Gigi The Fashionista

Fragrance Review For Oud Al Qasr Roberto Cavalli

Notes: Cedar, agarwood (oud), labdanum and vanilla.

I'm on an oud binge. This was good not great and I've experienced better ouds. For Western perfumery this is Cavalli's decent oud although Thierry Mugler's Alien Oud Majesteaux is really much better. First off ladies this I unisex and really does smell more like a man's cologne. I don't mind that at all but some of you might. If not read on. This is for us women who love the smell of wood and men's colognes - even on ourselves. This is an incensed agar wood. Incense is not listed as being in the composition but it's clearly there. It smells of cathedrals and churches during Sunday Mass. As such it may not to be everyone's tastes. I wear this the few times I go to church. I wore this to Easter Sunday Mass last month and someone asked me what perfume I was wearing. I thought o they can smell this on me?? Great! I told them a Roberto Cavalli. It's luxurious and beautiful oud. The woods are quite strong and masculine but then it softens into a vanilla perfume. The labdanum is also clearly there but on me it was more woodsy vanilla. This smells like wooden furniture in a home you just moved into. Gorgeous woods.

olga.bondarenko.777
olga.bondarenko.777

Yuuuck! Smells on my skin like in church, Ladanum and Vanilla (somewhere very far)

Calvini
Calvini

Where can I try this in California?? I almost want to blind buy.. But there's two other versions! I'll pay for a decant

If it really smells like Ambre Sultan + Oud it'd be amazing! But still have to try it on my skin first :/

notanose
notanose

Ambre sultan + oud =this one ,,, but ambre sultan from serge lutens is much better

Bodda89
Bodda89

Cavalli! You dare to say for women?!!
This is very smokey woody stuff with labdanum and vanilla playing next to oud and cedar with very prominent Cedar and oud notes Cavalli called this actually feminine?
Btw the oud in this is the woody type as the one in oud wood by tom ford it's not a very medicinal oud

Update:
This is a cedar bomb and i never thought i will love Cedar that way the vanilla and labdanum provides the cedar with a woody aspect that is so delecious this fragrance is of those i wear to entertain my self. and it's pretty enjoyable by the others.

zakkarah
zakkarah

This is a true delight! Both to the touch of the hand/eye as well as for the nose. excellent longevity with a strong woody/smokey start that stays with you all day and fades into a faint vanilla......a winner among my 185 fragrances....

Cheers
Matz Ridderstrom
Stockholm
Sweden

theperfumedveil
theperfumedveil

If this FLANKER is anything like the garish Cavalli Oud, I will avoid it. Not that it would ever get to the U.S. anyway.

YunitaArien
YunitaArien

Just stop saying "flanker"! True perfume lovers should appreciate a fragrance by its smell not by its bottle!

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Roberto Cavalli Oud al Qasr fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Roberto Cavalli Oud al Qasr, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Oud al Qasr by Roberto Cavalli. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Oud al Qasr by Roberto Cavalli represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Tom Ford Tuscan Leather Tom Ford Sahara Noir Tom Ford Noir de Noir Hermes L’Ambre des Merveilles Estée Lauder Sensuous Guerlain L'Heure Bleue Carolina Herrera Nightfall Patchouli Tom Ford White Patchouli Tom Ford Tobacco Vanille Prada Infusion d'Iris Guerlain Idylle Tom Ford Oud Wood Chanel Les Exclusifs de Chanel Beige Guerlain Angélique Noire Rihanna Reb'l Fleur Tom Ford Jasmin Rouge Thierry Mugler Alien Essence Absolue Bvlgari Omnia Christian Dior Midnight Poison Guerlain Shalimar