Designers » R S » Oriental Floral « Groups

Roberto Cavalli Eau de Parfum Roberto Cavalli for women
dislike

I have it: 848 I had it: 162 I want it: 808 My signature: 29

Roberto Cavalli Eau de Parfum Roberto Cavalli for women Videos
Roberto Cavalli Eau de Parfum Roberto Cavalli for women Pictures Roberto Cavalli Eau de Parfum Roberto Cavalli for women Pictures Roberto Cavalli Eau de Parfum Roberto Cavalli for women Pictures Roberto Cavalli Eau de Parfum Roberto Cavalli for women Pictures Roberto Cavalli Eau de Parfum Roberto Cavalli for women Pictures Roberto Cavalli Eau de Parfum Roberto Cavalli for women Pictures Roberto Cavalli Eau de Parfum Roberto Cavalli for women Pictures

Roberto Cavalli launched a new fragrance in 2012, simply named Roberto Cavalli Eau de Parfum. It is created for women who want to be noticed and who prefer to wear Cavalli animal print dresses.

The fragrance is an intense oriental - floral and is based on notes of orange blossom, symbolizing Italian femininity, sensuality and extravagance. There are also ambery - oriental nuances of benzoin, pink pepper, tonka and vanilla. The composition is developed by Louise Turner of Givaudan.

Model and actress Elisa Sednaoui is the muse of this fragrance. The bottle is round topped with a tiara – shaped stopper containing the designer's initials. Golden shades and leopard print decorate the bottle design and packaging.

The fragrance is available as 30, 50 and 75 ml EDP with 150 ml body lotion and 150 ml shower gel.

Pink Pepper

Roberto Cavalli Exotica

Roberto Cavalli Eau de Parfum Fragrance Reviews

shivabglr
shivabglr

this is bubblegum-y smell which is somehow very mature, if that makes sense!

it's extremely dry and intoxicating, but everything about it is in moderation,

sillage and longevity are crazy (long) but it doesn't get overpowering,

not juvenile, but still very sweet in a balanced way,

I think I like the black one more, and pink pepper isn't my thing (which is very strong here)

won't repurchase but I can see it being perfect for many people,

♡♡♡♡

Hellita
Hellita

I just added this golden treasure to my collection, and OH BOY do I like this juice! I fell under instant hypnose.

I didn't expect it to be this sweet, but it's just the right amount of sweet: the spicyness from the pink pepper tones it down and makes it more mellow. This is very sensual imo, and a beautiful warm, velvety fragrance. Pretty grown up and confident, elegant yet alluring. Not balsamic on my skin at all, more aromatic. Beautiful!

So far I'm loving this. Don't know what took me so long before I tested this, but I'm so pleased that I finally did. A total hit with my skin chemistry too!

Oh happy day!

Update: yes, I'm loving this! So after a few more wears, just today when I first sprayed RC something in there instantly reminded me of Hermes Eau des Merveilles (on my skin that is). RC is of course warmer and has more natural sweetness to it plus it's more feminine imo, but I swear something in here has a resemblance to amber (probably the tonka and benzoin), and also the pink pepper note in RC reminds me of the pepper in Eau des Merveilles. I like both of them, so for me this is just a bonus, but I honestly think RC is more my kind of fragrance. Great longevity too!

Just beautiful imo :)

Tine1world
Tine1world

I paid a mere 17 Australian Dollars at 'Target' for a 75 mill EDP of this and like the Madonna 'Naked ' 75 mill EDP I purchased this past winter for 19 Dollars AUS in Melbourne. These two fragrances are two peas in a pod and are in my opinion very alike. Almost identical even though the ingredients differ. I wish I had the expertise in defining notes? Or perhap's it's the copious amount of medication I need to take to keep my Lupus riddled body in check that's makes me somewhat afflicted with a schnozz that has limited smell. For one that like this I feel the other is a good alternative.

Cheers T.

jamuna.uzkuryte
jamuna.uzkuryte

I received this as a birthday present in the summer and I thought yuk.. but now that it is colder and I am craving warm scents I tried this and I loved it! This is definitely a fall/winter nighttime scent. It reminds me a little of Avon's Rare Gold, but a bit more crisp and flowery without the fruity tones.

Lybarra118
Lybarra118

This scent is so...gold and glamorous. The advertising makes me feel like I need to be about five shades tanner, even though I prefer the scent in cooler weather. Hello, spray tan. What surprised me the most about RC EDP was its grape-like vibe. Like a green grape, syrupy white wine - it's even got a similar wine-like sweetness (minus the syrup). I haven't read through all the reviews yet so I'm not sure if I'm the only one who gets the grape? It's a heavy, almost boozy white floral bouquet. Lovely and luxurious.

Greek Goddess wear.

nitsa62
nitsa62

im surprised no ones mentioned the likeness to Hypnotic Poison eau Sensuelle, not exactly alike but very similar, I expected a diff type of frag with this one but I liked it and it lasted for a while too, drydown was heavenly, on the xmas list

lcommisso
lcommisso

I find this one confusing. It is sweet, warm, spicy, and floral all at once. For some odd reason as well, I associate this with the image of a stereotypical cougar. Not that it's a bad thing...there's something to be said for mature sexy.

MrsButler
MrsButler

The only other perfume I own other than Classique. It's similar to my signature, but not as sexy or alluring OR long lasting. Like Classique it's oriental and probably more for a mature woman, hate to generalise sorry...young women should try it too. It's gorgeous. AJB

fofie1990
fofie1990

I've been a "Dior Addict girl" for 9 years now, but when I smelled this perfume, I instantly thought... THIS IS THE ONE!!!... bye bye Dior Addict and hello Cavalli!!!!!

This perfume just smells heavenly! At first I could only smell the citrus fruit and after the summer monoi smell kicks in for a few hours before the powdery comforting smell sets for the whole day =)
...This perfume is definitely going to be on my Christmas list!

ladylizz
ladylizz

Lovely scent but poor poor lasting power. I just got through 75mls. I won't be repurchasing.

Jasmine2024
Jasmine2024

So nice, smells expensive. It's very classy a winter scent.

verasdfghjkl
verasdfghjkl

Don't like it too much. Really too sweet in all the wrong ways for me.

LouPerry
LouPerry

Hmmmm.... this is... simple?
I'm not sure about this. There is only about 5 notes listed and it smells that way.
I get just pepper, then less than ten minutes later I smell just orange (from the flower) the dry down is nice and warm.
I think I prefer floral fragrances; this is listed as balsamic etc mainly, and I think that's why I'm not head over heels about this fragrance; I need my flowers!
If I found this for a good deal I WOULD pick it up; I don't have any fragrances that are strictly for night (something I think this perfume is)
it is also unlike my other fragrances (again; because I more partial to florals)
I would quite like to give more fragrances like his a go.
Although this is nice to me, and I would pick it up if anything to add to my collection as it is pleasant and different to others I own, I think I prefer the Acqua flanker of this! It is definitely for day and has more florals; so more similar to what I like.
I think I shall look to buy this at some point; along with the Acqua flanker, though I'm not sure which one I'd buy first!

PS. Don't purchase if you don't like orange! This note is strong (on/to me) :)

Zaleska
Zaleska

Well, here it goes.
I can't have a bottle of Poison, because it totally spoils on my skin.
Then...
One day I was looking for a new perfume and a salesman showed me this one.

What a nice surprise.

The bottle is amazing, and it has that animal print thing. The box mixes gold, turquoise and animal print. A wonder apart.

And the smell...aaaahhh, the smell. It has that 80's Poison/Cabotine/Red Door mood, but the vanilla makes it smoother and modern.

So, guys, don't you think RC smells like vanilla pudding. It smells like WOMAN!

stardust808
stardust808

i think it's lovely AFTER the initial top notes fade away which takes about 20 minutes...not much to go through considering the fantastic dry down-golden, warm, slightly spicy and just delectable! this one needs that 20 minutes to morph into "amazing" and that amazing lingers for HOURS even after a nights sleep i could detect the faint scent still on my inner elbow! this seems to be under rated so have patience girls and let this one develop because once it does it really shines.

SzekelyEmoke

Worst perfume I ever had the chance to try and own. Still could not sell it yet...

mlxo7
mlxo7

This perfume is a lovely surprise. I couldn't decide between buying this and the nero assoluto, but I purchased this one first and the latter at Christmas. This is quite unique in the sense that yes it is fruity and sweet but it has a kind of almost animalic quality to it that makes it very sexy also! I think it can be worn in the daytime and just as easily at night. In this sense it is very adaptive and for those interested -I have had compliments from both men and women. It offers something a bit different and undoubtedly delicious. I finished my bottle while I was overseas in Europe for summer so it reminds me of balmy evenings spent drinking cocktails, wearing long flowing dresses and watching the sunset. Recommend giving it a try!

auroramaria
auroramaria

This perfume is very sexy warm deep.
I wouldn't use it during the day but it's a great nightime scent.
It opens a bit peppery and floral drying down sweet and heady with benzoin tonka and vanilla.
This fragrance draws compliments and it's very feminine like all Cavalli's creations which are never mindblowing but always effective.
Best worn during the colder months as it is quite heavy

PrincessofScents
PrincessofScents

This perfume is not an everyday one.
It's sexy, warm and suits a hot night. However, after mixing with body perspiration it turns into a honey spice. This is sort of sickening and cloying, but sexy in that it is dirty, un-fresh like I just had sex and mixed it with vanilla and ate spicy food.

kitsunemagic
kitsunemagic

the scent of a dark, sensual and curvy Latina woman(or Italian?)this scent is gorgeous and sophisticated :) the woman on the add is perfect for the fragrance, I read on a magazine somewhere that Roberto Cavalli created this scent as an inspiration on what his ideal women would smell like...well anyway about the scent

at first spray I get a touch of white floral notes, I dont really get any spicy pink pepper though unless it could be what brings out the white florals and makes it very noticable. When this juice dries down it becomes a buttery and warm benzion/Vanilla! it sorta of reminds me of suntan lotion meets Avon's Morakish and a slight Candy Prada(its the benzion! I swear!)

overall this scent is moderatly strong and wont require alot of spraying, it seems to last a good 5 hours on my skin. I reccomend it for cloudy, rainy, dewey and chilly days. I wore this one night during a cold rainy day and it smelled Effing amazing!

Moshino
Moshino

Not your average for daily use fragrance! Certainly unique, intriguing and somewhat mysterious. It peaked my interest the first time I tried it on, but it took 3 more trips to the perfume shop to decide that I really wanted it, it took me a little while to get used to the different notes - an oriental cocktail of orange blossom, benzoin and pink pepper with a cheerful, but sophisticated tinge of vanilla throughout. I wear it mostly at night.

greta.ekonomi
greta.ekonomi

powerfully sexy! ;)

cheriebeary73
cheriebeary73

Just picked this one up at Marshall's for $16.99. Bought it based on recommendations of others on this site when I was searching for stronger/bolder sexy scent. This is definitely sexy and bold. At first spritz I find it very strong and a bit sharp then is dries down a little and I find it still a bit sharp when you sniff it directly on the skin. But if you just fan your arm around and catch whiffs it smells good. Then after complete dry down it smells really really good! I can picture this one grabbing attention as you pass by people and the scent blows by them. I am still trying to decide though if this is better suited for warmer or colder weather. To me it seems like heavy more for cooler weather.

aztzura
aztzura

Another blind buy from Marshall's. I love this scent. It's very unique and sexy. It's not a straight up vanilla/oriental scent. It smells like orange blossoms and burnt vanilla creme brulee with a kind of medicinal scent (probably the benzoin). The sillage is good and the scent lasts all day.

ecerusen
ecerusen

a-aw seduction alert ;)

on me :

benzoin and tonka bean : heavy
vanilla : moderate
pink pepper and orange flower : low

sillage : like hell, 9/10 (just 2 sprays on my arm)
longevity : moderate. for me, heavy(dry skin problem :( )

all hail to the tonka and benzoin because the seductive effects comes from these two guys :) feminine and impressive. and loud. too loud. this is not for a romantic date, its for coquettish ladies

mizzjnice
mizzjnice

This was my blind buy today. As soon as I sprayed it, I realized that it's the signature fragrance of a client of mine. She is a beautiful Colombian woman, in her late 50s, always perfectly manicured and dressed in body-hugging outfits and stilettos.

This perfume fits her perfectly... It is for a confident, sexy older woman, strutting her stuff well into middle age.

To me, the pepper and tuberose notes are just too pungent for me to pull off in my twenties. Maybe one day I will grow into this fragrance... until then I'll stick to Hypnotic Poison.

ewelka
ewelka

I am proud to say that this fragrance joined to my perfume wardrobe. It's very sexy and sophisticated in very cute bottle fragrance. I have to also say that I bought for my sister nero assoluto and I hope that she's gonna love it as I do too.
Well done Robert Cavalli!!!

alyssaprokup
alyssaprokup

Smells like rich, sexy suntan lotion!! Has a warmth to it all while remaining fresh and creamy. I think this will definitely be a favorite of mine for the summer.

Miss.Tara
Miss.Tara

Sensual like a hot summer night. Mysterious like a beautiful gypsy. When you wear this, you'll want to hang out with your pet panther while your shirtless glistening body guard fans you...with a giant palm frond.

Warm and sweet, but not in a sugary candy way. Plus the spice makes things interesting.

If you are looking for something grown up without being "old," that is also playful and sultry, gives this a try.

Irisfvh
Irisfvh

I wear this on party occasions.
1 way to describe this.. sex in a bottle!

Musky4
Musky4

Yesterday I tested at least half a dozen perfumes on paper strips and out of them all, this was the one I kept going back to. Some time ago I'd tested and dismissed it, but this time something really drew me to it so I decided to give it another chance. Now - rich, bold, sweet and sultry floral-orientals are definitely my thing, so this one ticks all the right boxes for me. It does have a tropical feel to it as other reviewers have mentioned, which I find surprising, based on the notes. This tropical vibe does set it apart from other floral-orientals in my opinion and gives it a unique twist, which I like. Today I decided to try it on my skin. It was continuously noticeable to me for several hours, so I'd say the lasting power is good. I definitely like it but don't know if I love it… It's very modern but possibly lacks the mystery that I tend to go for. This is sexy rather than sensual in my opinion, which may make it feel inappropriate for certain occasions. When I smell this perfume I can imagine a confident woman in her 20s wearing this on a fun night out. I'm in my late 30s and would probably use this for daytime.

UPDATE: Now that I've bought this perfume and have worn it several times, I just wanted to update my review. Although I don't care for the opening so much, the dry-down, which doesn't take long to arrive, is absolutely stunning. It's one of the sexiest, most seductive scents I've ever smelled. A delicious, exotic and intoxicating fragrance. I think that this perfume ought to be worn by a woman who is very confident in her own skin and with her sexuality. I can now imagine this more on a slightly older woman (say 30s+), than 20s. When I wear this I can constantly smell it on myself and enjoy every whiff!

Alixfrance
Alixfrance

it was a blind buy and i'm disappointed
i thought it would be a night scent / a winter scent but to me it's just a summer scent, i can only smell monoi

Sarbira Preece
Sarbira Preece

My top favourite! Beautiful scent! Reminds of a scent for vacations. Not overpowering, just perfect, for me at least :)

secret girl
secret girl

not so good
when i have it i dislike it at all one of the components is bad make it smells old , but now i like it a bit and wear it ,so strong unique smell

babykays
babykays

OH MY GOD. LOVE. it was love at first sniff!!! and sight too! the smell is so nostalgic to me, reminds me of beautiful memories. it does smell oldish, and that's the beauty of it. i can't stop smelling my hands when i wear this. i was surprised the first time i tried it, because from the bottle i don't think it would smell like that. i thought that it would smell good, but this one is better!!

..and then the bottle.
oh.
my.
God.

it's so pretty and elegant and chic and classy yet modern. i love this fragrance both visually and olfactorily (is that even a word?)

ellina1984
ellina1984

I sprayed once on the back of my hand. All I could smell for 30 minutes was jasmine. Which I hate. Maybe it's a good perfume but jasmine and gardenia ruin any scent for me. I scrubbed it off, therefore I can give no input on the drydown.

;-)
;-)

I get Tuberose and Jasmin as top note. Then some vanilla, but the flowernotes are unbareble for me to standard so for me this was a onetime experience. I just collide with some sents and I'm extremely picky when it comes to white flowers. Serpentine is all that I expected this to be. (Heard that serpentine is a pre Coty sent by Cavalli)

Lacrimosa
Lacrimosa

❀ Tropical and exotic but in an oriental, magical way! I smell delicate white flowers sunk in a golden syrup! This perfume is simple but also full of mystery...❤

Sweetfragrance
Sweetfragrance

I really wanted to purchase this bottle because at TJ Maxx they had the full bottle plus body jell and lotion for $22. I smelled it and it smelled identical to what my mother wears, Couture La La. I do not want to smell like mom especially since she wears only 2 different perfumes. Beautiful scent though.

Hrisi
Hrisi

Vintage smell .... reminds me of the perfume that my mother used. Never thought that I would like that kind of perfume and I'm really surprised. Smells of luxurious body lotion. Sweet, but not that kind of candy, teen smell, it's rather elegant and stylish, with spicy kick and feminine presence. Compliments guaranteed - sprayed 20 minutes ago and immediately got two compliments.
By the way - I find it somehow similar to D&G The One, but it's stronger and maybe a little too much.
So I wanted to fit me, but no, this perfume is suitable for more elegant lady, someone like my mother.
Good job, Cavalli!

kaejuntun
kaejuntun

I first wore my Roberto Cavalli EDP last night. It's a warm, slightly honeyed fragrance that surrounds you in a cloud of exotic sunshine. It's an alluring fragrance, IMO. I adore orange blossom and at first I was disappointed that I couldn't clearly discern orange blossom as a note, but it blends well with everything and keeps all the other notes from becoming too heavy. Roberto Cavalli brings out confidence and sensuality, there is something suggestive but still a bit light hearted. Playfully sexy, a bombshell without trying. I love it. And I happen to love the bottle, even if others find it tacky.

Try it. It can be found for a bargain at TJ Maxx (that's where I bought mine).

ginaerdahl
ginaerdahl

The white flowers in the opening are very clean, with a tropical twist. The vanilla comes up to give it some warm sweetness. Unfortunately the pepper seems to fight with the vanilla. These notes do not compliment each at all. The end result is a sweet medicinal, heavy smell. Very thick, syrupy style. I can smell each note individually. The purity of the white flowers, sweetness of the vanilla, and the nose tickling annoying pepper. They just don't blend at all. I feel like this perfume is just trying too hard to be seductive, glamorous and edgy. Too thick, too sweet, too peppery. Less is more, Roberto!

michellexoxo
michellexoxo

My ant got my first bottle of this for me when I was 13, but I was too young to wear it at the time. I started wearing it when I turned 17, and now I am 19, & I have been in love since! This is my ultimate nighttime/date/party scent! I cannot tell you how many compliments I get when wearing this. It's a very sexy and sensual scent. It's strong and will stick with you throughout the day/night. It's very warm with a bit of a spicy kick to it. I can definitely smell the vanilla and African orange flower the most.

lyciumchld
lyciumchld

Interestingly, while the notes say orange blossom, I smell tiare flower! I like gardenia, so that's no issue for me. Cavalli EDP smells very reminiscent of its companions, Oro and Serpentine, but is its own unique scent. It opens with a blast of pepper (for some reason, peppery scents do this on me), then calms to a tropical smelling floral vanilla. Thus far, I like it. It's mature, spicy, sexy, and alluring.

Farther in: The drydown is reminiscent of Addict. This is a definite win in my book.

PrincessWillow
PrincessWillow

This is my all time favorite fragrance, it's absolutely devine!! The only fragrance that will last all day on me!! Love too wear this one out at night time also its very romantic

Angelicax1
Angelicax1

This perfume makes me happy when I smell it. It's sweet without screaming "candyland" and it's mature without screaming "granny." The vanilla/amber notes smell comforting and warm, while the orange blossom and pink pepper pull it all together, brighten it up, and add a little zing to it. This smells beautiful on my skin, I would buy a full-size bottle if I didn't already have so many perfumes to use up.
I think this could be worn practically any time of the year. I could imagine that it's notes would work favorably in any weather.

CeciliaKu
CeciliaKu

The heart is where the white florals are at their strongest, with orange blossom settling on the skin in a somewhat syrupy and tonka-bean infused fashion. Essentially, Roberto Cavalli is all about creamy white florals drowning in golden syrup. It has this pleasing depth, which smells quite warm and sensual on the skin.

nitschevo
nitschevo

Sexy, rich suntan lotion. Love it! I think I finally found my summer nights perfume! To me it smells like white flower petals that are sprinkled with suntan oil and vanilla. Hmmmm

jackiec87
jackiec87

I just got a roller ball of this scent at t.j. maxx for $6 what a steal! This smells so beautiful and classy definitely a nighttime scent. After using this just a few times I already know I am going to go out and buy a big bottle this fragrance is gorgeous!

anitaoolong
anitaoolong

I am lucky to have recently received a sample of Roberto Cavalli (thanks Anywho) and am seriously impressed.

This perfume is rich and warm with a mesmerising, seductive quality. In saying this, it has a freshness to it that means I also enjoy wearing this during the summer.

The peppery opening is quite fleeting and is followed quickly by the gorgeous orange blossom. The floral note is beautifully balanced by the vanilla and tonka.

I love the dry down. The smooth balsamic base reminds me of a popular fragrance from the 90's (shame I don't know the name). If it's retro in any way I think that should be seen as a positive.

On a recent trip with my husband to the perfume department of Myer and after sniffing almost everything that wasn't bolted down, this was one of his favourites (along with Roberto Cavalli Nero Assoluto). Our tastes agree for once! This one goes on my 'want' list.

wildpearwoods
wildpearwoods

I would be interested in a purchase or a trade.Please PM me. Thank you.

laventura
laventura

Once I smell them, I absolutly fall in love. They're so feminin, sexy, but classy. Sweet but in oriental, sensual way. Very warm, addictive. I love how it smells on me and using it I feel very cosy and self confident. Noticable by people, always getting a compliments how nice I smell while wearing them. It's a simple, not complicated fragrance, but in a good way. Perfect for autumn and winter, too warm for summer time for me.

I don't like orange flower scent, but luckily for me I can't smell it in this perfume. In my opinion main notes are pink pepper, vanille and tonka bean combain together make them spicy, sweet and balmy warm.

Most of fragrances, are not long lasting and have a poor radiate on me, but I found Roberto Cavalli Eau de Parfum good longevity and quite heavy.

That's deffinetly my favourite fragrance for autumn and winter 2013/2014.

Roberto Cacalli Acqa it's seems to be like their summer, lighter version. They also remind me of a Paco Rabanne 1 Million for men.

Nil3
Nil3

I understand how good the producers and make up artists are with matching the colours,the dress and the atmosphere with the bottle. THE BOTTLE.

When I closed my eyes and inhaled this juice all I could see was Monica Bellucci wearing it....Sabrina Ferilli as well. I see it more as a curvy brunette fragrance. Nothing for white chicks.

Please take this review as a humourous one. I know that skin chemistry of humans varie like fingerprints....so OF COURSE a 'white chick' may and might want to wear it. I'm just saying.....;)

Elviel
Elviel

First impression vanilla, orange, and jasmine.

Second impression sweet, and a little rosey.

A little bit like vanilla cake batter, something in it reminds me of a toned down version of La Petite Robe Noir without the liquorice.

The bright top is short lived and in an hour or so it's a pleasant soft skin scent which reminds me of Mr. Muscle Pot Pourri furniture spray (this phase, albeit soft, lasts a good 12 hours on my skin - still noticeable in the morning).

I guess this perfume reminds me of a lot of things so pretty but not earth shattering.

mystica
mystica

Roberto Cavalli reminds me of many other perfumes, namely big florals, tuberose bombs. A little bit of Poison, a good deal of Versace's Jeans Couture, Madonna's Truth or Dare, and finally -due to the woodsy and pink pepper notes detectable- a little of Morgan de Toi's Femme...

Well that really is the case. This perfume is not similar to any other one but to many; and it singularly is like a bit of a watered down version of the strong perfumes I named.

I like it! I love the benzoin note in it.
I can say that this fragrance is very pleasant and a safe buy.
If I really have to make a comparison again, whereas I'd wear Poison for a special night with that special someone, I'd wear Roberto Cavalli to shopping with him on a lovely day!

darina.ivanova

I don't know why, and it is not on the pyramid, but I smell peaches from the beginning till the end.

And I can say one more thing about it - I have become addicted to it. I can't describe it as love, but like a drug addiction.

Zenobia274
Zenobia274

Delicious...and although not the same, it's an ode to the big guns like Boucheron, Coco, Opium, Jungle. Absolutely, positively, divine!

peferrarine
peferrarine

I love the opening. Creamy white flowers with vanilla, surrounded by a soft cloud of pink pepper. In my opinion, is classy, elegant and sophisticated. But that's it.
After a while the pink pepper becomes too much on my skin. Is just a lot of macerated pink pepper with some white flowers sprinkled above. And that's why i won't buy it. I like the first minutes of the fragrance, then it becomes ordinary.

Juliana6
Juliana6

Louis XIV was called "the Sun King". Well, if this perfume was a woman, she could be called "the Sun Queen". Radiant, warm, golden, luxurious, belonging to a high society, head turning balm in a gorgeously designed bottle. The opening is sweet and fresh, I wish it lasted longer. Then this scent turns into a wonderful aromatic balm with some honey added (not listed). The base is a bit heavy and strong (benzoin + vanilla= heavy artillery in the world of perfumes), must be applied carefully. Not for everyday use, but stunning for special occasions. The sillage is incredible, the lasting power- great. Sensual, feminine, elegant.

Carefull with this scent ladies!... It smells absolutely wonderful and yummy, but I recommend you to be as cheapstake as it gets with this one. One spritz and that's it!. Otherwise it can be too overwhelming and sweet, and worse... smell cheap. I hated it when I first tried at the store, but the next day I decided give it another try and use a very tiny amount from the sample the saler had given me, and it was whole new different thing. I like to wear it on those very cold winter days, even spring or fall it may become a little cloying.

I have to agree that it does smells a little like bubble-gum and synthetic at the beggining yes, but the dry down is gorgeous and soft if worn in a small dosage, especially if you don't like very strong perfumes.

elda white petals
elda white petals

love this perfume !!! This one is very creamy -sensual and sexy -warm and spicy the perfect night perfume for a woman who know what she want and want to be seductive with her magical aura around her. l like the opening with spicy notes and African orange flower because l am a white flowers lover...but the dry down it makes it better...sweet warm with Tonka bean and oriental vanilla in a creamy way very sensual with benzoin note ...very deep and reach with a touch of seduction in the winter nights....

GodlyGil
GodlyGil

Smells ridiculously like fruit gum on me... at least the bottle's pretty

bond_girl1979
bond_girl1979

I love this. It's a warm, rich oriental which exudes glamour and power. The sillage is just gorgeous, lasting power - excellent. A powerhouse of a scent that easily commands attention. I see a woman in her late 20's/early 30's with high cheekbones, confidence and glamour wearing this,, a woman who is independent and knows what she wants..a woman who spends all her money on couture and outfitting herself. What do u know - I just described myself! Lol ;)

tanzp
tanzp

i got this today i swapped for gucci flora and i am so pleased i did!!!!!! i love this its different strong and warm lasts on my skin for ages , i love leopard print so the bottle suits me , out of 1 to 10 i give this lovely scent a 9 one of my best blind swaps yet!

I like it , it is very different , warm, intriguing...but my husband doesn't care for it, so I will wear it when he isn't around..it isn't spicy per se, more balsamic..beautiful rich creation...I am a big fan of Cavalli perfumes, they are made for real women , they are sexy in an elegant way...deep ...in my top ten for sure..the vanilla is rich, and dry at the same time. It has a timeless quality which might seem vintage to some.

pippab
pippab

I tested this today and I'm sorry to say that although it was pleasant enough, I found it to be rather uninteresting. On me, lasting power left a lot to be desired too. I found the fragrance itself to be similar to Organza. OK, but not a 'must have'.

outofocus
outofocus

Today I was finally able to try both Just Cavalli and Roberto Cavalli. I've already reviewed the first one (thumbs down, unfortunately) and now I' m sorry to give my negative opinion on this one.
I 'd like to think that the tester bottle had for some reason got old/oxidized because that's the smell I felt. It has been said this is an 80's fragance, indeed it is, a fragance purchased in the 80's and let stand uncapped for 30+ years.

lupereira
lupereira

Modern Poison. Strong personality. Very sexy and rich.

perfumeaddiction
perfumeaddiction

A very rich floral with nice vanilla undertone. I am not a floral person however I do like this scent. It has mild similarities to Just Cavalli you can tell they are using some of the same ingredients. I think this is great for daytime wear it's a nice floral creamy scent.

Lasting power unfortunately for myself was about one hour. Ladies let me know if lasting power was poor on you. I wonder if it's just me or my bottle?

sky74
sky74

Yes! Men love it. Very Jasminy. Reminds me of older scents but cleaner, more refind. Gorgeous and sexy.

jellybeantree

I like this scent but I get Zero staying power , it just goes away within 30 minutes. It's unfortunate but skin chemistry can be such a beeotch.

savitanaraine
savitanaraine

I was browsing in the fragrance section of the dutyfree shop when suddenly I smelt this beautiful and breathtaking scent. I spun around to figure out where it might have come from and decided to ask the attendant if she just spray a perfume. She said yes and pointed out the scent to me, saying it was her favourite. I subsequently tested the perfume on my wrist and it was love at first sniff. I still decided to give it a while to develop and see how it progressed before I bought it. The scent was still there on my skin hours after and i couldn't stop smelling my wrist. I went back to the store and bought the large bottle. It's relatively inexpensive.Im so happy I bought it and my husband loves it too.

anna.glowacka
anna.glowacka

I have no idea why but it reminds me pipe stuffed with good quality tobacco. It's very rich, creamy, balmy, cosy and on my skin incredibly aromatic. It's different than all mainstream scents market is offering us recently. At the dry down it gets a bit soapy which spoils all the magic for me.

so.sublime
so.sublime

Gorgeous, rich fragnance. Absolutely seductive and worth buying. I love it!

velvetpeony
velvetpeony

This smells very cold on my skin. I don't get benzoin, Tonka or pepper at all.
What I do smell is whipped cream scented with orange blossom water.

It's nice, just not 'me'.

Agatha-Christie
Agatha-Christie

it smells like tuberose on me and not a fresh one

Anatares
Anatares

Sexy, a bit spicy (pepper) and creamy (benzoin), fresh (orange flowers) and sweet and warm (vanilla,tonka) at the same time, very feminine and absolutely sultry.

Lornaluv
Lornaluv

I don't own this, my boss does. She recieved this as a mother's day gift from her youngest daughter.

This so gorgious on her. This is not overpowering, yet lingers and follows her through the whole day and I tell her more than once that she just smells wonderful. Very feminine and soft, but not froofy. This has presence, but isn't loud. Youthful but, not too young. Mature, but not dated.

From the Reviews here I would say this fragrance is very much influenced by body chemistry. I'll have to try this before I would consider buying it.

She and I have very different chemistry, Fragrances get lost on her very easily, while they can get very loud on me.

Anywho
Anywho

The 'guest' review underneath is actually my review.

I got my sample of Roberto Cavalli edp yesterday and sprayed some on my pyjamas in the evening. That's how I test my perfumes (I wear fragrances only on my clothes). If they don't give me a headache,if there is still some left of it in the morning and I still like it they usually pass "the test". Now, R C edp passed the test. It opens with a balmy, zesty freshness that is quite strong for the first minutes and then mellows somewhat. I find the mixture of pink pepper with the african orange flower quite intriguing which gives it a distinct summerfeel, a slight lemony fruityness, that stays from top to base albeit a bit softened. It has the right combination of zest and balmyness that I will enjoy in Summer and on those drab Winter days when I need a pick me up. After the initial burst, though, it softens down considerably and becomes rather a skin scent from my perspective but I haven't tested it around people yet and can't really say anything about sillage since sometimes others can smell a scent around you when you think it's gone or just barely there. I can still smell it on my pyjamas in the morning but just so. All in all I do like R C very much. I wouldn't class this as an oriental at all. The marketing with animal print etc. is a bit of a mystery to me. No tigress in close proximity I'm afraid. R C is rather uplifting and balmy at the same time and will make a really nice additon to my Summer fragrance collection.

R C reminds me very much of Eden by Cacharel though R C has a spicyness to it that Eden hasn't. Both make quite a big entrance but where Eden ist strong, persistent and tenacious, R C behaves with a bit more restraint after the first 20-30 minutes. If you like Eden give this one a try.

I got my sample of Roberto Cavalli edp yesterday and sprayed some on my pyjamas in the evening. That's how I test my perfumes (I wear fragrances only on my clothes). If they don't give me a headache,if there is still some left of it in the morning and I still like it they usually pass "the test". Now, R C edp passed the test. It opens with a balmy, zesty freshness that is quite strong for the first minutes and then mellows somewhat. I find the mixture of pink pepper with the african orange flower quite intriguing which gives it a distinct summerfeel, a slight lemony fruityness, that stays from top to base albeit a bit softened. It has the right combination of zest and balmyness that I will enjoy in Summer and on those drab Winter days when I need a pick me up. After the initial burst, though, it softens down considerably and becomes rather a skin scent from my perspective but I haven't tested it around people yet and can't really say anything about sillage since sometimes others can smell a scent around you when you think it's gone or just barely there. I can still smell it on my pyjamas in the morning but just so. All in all I do like R C very much. It is uplifting and balmy at the same time and will make a really nice additon to my Summer fragrance collection.

jellybeantree

This smells smooth and creamy and flowery on my skin! It's very attractive . I find it actually quite close to the skin but very present . I don't regret taking a 30 ml bottle and I love the bottle as well! SEXY and SWEET!

julesk
julesk

Very glam, sexy and elegant, my kinda perfume. It's got this superb lasting power on my soft young skin. Love it, try it and you'll love it.

Sannee77
Sannee77

Oh yeah, now we're talking! A warm, sexy, glamorous fragrance, so very Roberto Cavalli! I feel like an Italian vixen when I wear this, gives me associations of Monaco, euro jetset, models in bikinis, parties on huge white yachts... And the bottle and the package are super glam!

personagrata
personagrata

At first ,it is chewing gum and then , the new dolce&gabbana (replacement for the red cup).I don't know which one was first created but one stole from another. I am sorry, so quick and so easy rejection. The nowdays parfumerie is not art anymore
EDIT I changed "dislike" to "like", I have now d&g on one wrist and cavalli on another, I can say they are alike, but I prefer cavalli... its a little beachy, a litlle silly, mind me, but sexy and very italian. Nice one for certain purposes...

Lettukestit
Lettukestit

Not at all my type of fragrance, but I can see the woman in the ad pulling this off perfectly! Very warm, exotic, sexy. For a not-my-type-of-fume I like this quite a lot.

AZULES Y MALVAS
AZULES Y MALVAS

At first I fell in love with this perfume, but very quickly I found it too mature and heavy scent for me (especially in summertime).
I should've just bought some of my "signature" perfumes.

KittyCute
KittyCute

I love Oro and Serpantine fragrances from Cavalli. But this one??? Big NO ,Sorry!,,, Its a Greatest Kitch I ever smelled. O.M.G. Vomiting sweet and cheap smell!... Since Cavalli was swallowed by Coty the result of it is a total disaster! It's maybe good enough to get rid off your annoying neighbors. Yack!,,, Imho

marylu
marylu

I tried a sample of this. I did not like it at all. In my opinion, a very mature scent. I didn't get any sweetness or vanilla. Definitely not my cup of tea. The bottle is lovely though.

FairyDust
FairyDust

I’m amazed at the many positive reviews found here. But even more amazing to me, is the realization of the power that marketing wields, and its expert capability of using advertising-hype to subliminally influence consumers (myself included) into thinking something is far better than it really is!! How does that happen? Damn the human brain for being wired like that! (A blessing for marketers, though.)

From reviews here, I was hoping to find a likeness to Estee Lauder’s masterpiece, Spellbound, as some have noted here. Not even close. Not to my nose, sorry. That said, I am never willing to write off a perfume just because it doesn't initially meet my expectations. So, I gave this one a chance. I really did. I wore it and waited. I listened to it, carefully, in hopes that it would reveal a new, beautiful story to me, but it never did. It just insulted and abused me, relentlessly, until I was forced to scrub it off.

I wonder if Cavalli actually sniffed this before slapping his name on it? I find it hard to believe that he did. On the other hand, if he actually did give this a sniff, then I am more than a little embarrassed....... for HIM!!

Is this an elegant concoction? Even just a little? Glamorous? Sexy? No, no, no, and NO!!

I certainly don’t think of exotic, animal-print dresses when I smell this. Maybe that's where this all goes wrong. Advertising led me to expect a hauntingly, sophisticated, jungle scent. But what I got was more like a vision of the Mad Hatter's tea party, only more bizarre. The Mad Hatter is hosting his tea party deep in the jungle while rocking Elisa Sednaoui's tiger-print dress pictured in the ad above. All the guests are purple tigers, fuchsia-colored lions, and bright orange zebras. They're passing around this bottle of Cavalli perfume, spraying it on each other, even drinking it, laughing maniacally, and spewing nonsense. It's a menagerie of clashing madness, all dressed up, pretending to be an orgy of exotic, sexy, sophistication. It's just ludicrous. There is nothing sophisticated, exotic, or sexy here, AT ALL. Just cartoon-like absurdity.

This is a weird, cheap-smelling combination that makes me think of FIZZY SODA, BUBBLEGUM, and POP ROCKS. Fun for the mouth, maybe, but an assault on the nose!! Certainly not an aroma I want to be associated with. Nauseating headache inducer.

FINAL VERDICT: Off with Cavalli's head! How dare he hypnotize and seduce me into parting with my money for this CARICATURE OF A PERFUME!!!!!

Iris_it
Iris_it

This is one of the worst perfumes I have ever smelled since I was born ( this happened a very long time ago :-) .
I find its opening so ugly on paper so that it is not a skin chemistry issue .
Well , my grandma always said " One hundred heads pick one hundred hats to put on " .
My own head could never pick Cavalli EdP hat :-) , that's sure !

anna.dkr5

I liked it a first, but I've put it on again about an hour ago, and I can detect a "plastic" note in the background that kills the beautiful orange/vanilla combination. What a shame. :(

larita91
larita91

Love this fragrance, smells like exactly Red Bull!!! :) Sillage and longetivity is quite good, quite a fun scent. :)

La Seychelloise
La Seychelloise

New addict! This perfume reminds me of the tropics!! Makes me smile and relax and for a moment I am drifted off in a daydream of sunshin, warm turquoise sea and soft white sand! I find it very long lasting which is amazing... The thing with this perfume is you need to wait a bit after spraying it on to enjoy it...let it settle and adapt to your skin...its luscious!!!

diva90403
diva90403

Smells just like Monoi de Tahiti on my skin just little cleaner due to the pepper and orange blossom. Straight hot summer day fragrance for me, making me feel like I'm on vacation. Love it but wouldn't rebuy for original price.

tidus666
tidus666

I love the scent but it doesn't seem to last on me at all which I was really disappointed at. It's a lovely creamy smell and I found it lasted longer on my clothes than my skin. I would recommend it though.

dhiagelev
dhiagelev

Oh, this is gorgeous! A burst of floral magic, heavy, sophisticated and quite delightful. It definitely isn't average daywear as it is quite sumptuous and sensual. I've found a new must have perfume,my kind of thing, sexy, feminine, all woman! Love it.
Minus point might be that it does not pack a punch for too long on me, and that will be a shame if it forces me to discard it for this reason. Will enjoy the sample vial and then decide whether I am going for a bigger bottle as I find the disappearing act too annoying. We'll see, otherwise, to die for!.

laantjebanaantje
laantjebanaantje

Roberto Cavalli is a very likable perfume
It opens with a thick sweet orange blossom without any bitterness (maybe the lack of bitterness is a typical thing for African orange blossom). There is a fruity aspect that quickly becomes syrupy. Sweet tonka bean and benzoin with only a little bit of vanilla (at least on my skin) start to envelop the white flowers creating the illusion of orange blossoms floating in a golden syrup.
It is quite delicious and very pleasing and it suits the idea of animal prints and golden jewelry very well.
I personally find animal prints rather tacky and posessing a very pale ccomplexion I can't find myself in the image of a dark haired sensual catlike beauty this fragrance conjures up.
I do like to smell it from time to time and I will treasure my sample, but I won't be getting a bottle. Roberto Cavalli is too dense, too thick and too sweet for my taste. I like my white florals and I like them thick and sweet, but the sweetness in Roberto Cavalli is not that of white flowers but of the benzoin and tonka.

SzekelyEmoke

Gave me a horrible headache. Was a blind buy. Hope I can sell it soon.

danie
danie

Soft, creamy,sweet,but not sickly way,lovely,perfect for day use. I hope I have found a new signature scent.

vannerd54
vannerd54

3 Words.
FAVORITE SCENT EVER!

kvext
kvext

I love the vanilla and pink pepper in this scent. It's sweet with a hint of spice.

This one seems inspired by the original Kim Kardashian. This one is warmer and has better staying power. Love them both though!

xabaras
xabaras

A pleasant scent of fruit and vanilla. It is very girlie though, and I can't distinguish it from any other fragrance I have distractedly smelled in the past few years. It is so like everything else that it makes me think "oh, I think I have tried this already" every time I try it on... But I could never define what other fragrance smells like this. Forgettable.

selinu
selinu

Although tonka bean, benzoin and vanilla are some of my fav notes, my nose didn't get any of them. It was so promising... Nothing special at all smells so classic and fake... Plus, they should have added orange blossom or orange at the notes...

sharyn100
sharyn100

Ok...i have found my signature fragrance..this is AMAZING !! long lasting,beautiful,sexy as hell smell !! i can not stop smelling my wrist..does not smell like any other perfume i own either,very unique. buy it,love it and enjoy the compliments ladies <3

Kimmy89
Kimmy89

Have to try this! I am just confident that I will love it for the Tonka beans, benzoin and vanilla! U can't get more sexual vanilla if you tried!
It has very few notes in it which is a very good thing to me. Too many notes in a perfume always seem to disappoint.
Will update once tested x

UPDATE: Well pretty disappointed. Was nice to begin with and can see why people say its sexy, but then after about 15 minutes it turned into Hypnotic poison which smells like Play Doh and Marzipan on me. It isn't as bad as HP but unfortunately it won't be something I will buy. Boyfriend wasn't over the moon about it and said it was 'oldlady'ish. I wouldn't have said that, but I can only slightly agree with him as I imagine it more on somebody older. 35+ i think.
Nevermind. Trial and error. All noses and skins are different.

My3Champs
My3Champs

I have wanted this perfume for a while, just never actually went all the way to actually buying it. I saw one more box of it left at an Ulta store and decided to just quickly spray my wrist with the sample. Wow. This is candy for the older more refined ladies such as me :). If you like Pink Sugar but feel it is too juvenile and innocent for you, then this is the perfume to get. It is sweet, not bubble gum, like mentioned here, but more like a strong sugary glass of fruit punch and a splash of Sangria. Its a keeper for me, I finally bought it and am very glad I did. It is quite strong. So two or three sprays is all you need to sweeten up your whole day.

scentsforme

Everybody, please where this with a light hand…It can be beautiful worn that way, for everybody…:)

alchimia72
alchimia72

Tested yesterday.The first impression is " Horrible!!!". After an hour it improved a bit and it bacome more bearable, but I continue to think that it's really not for me. I don't understand how it can be appreciated from so many people. I don't find anything sexy in it. I found it exotic but not in a good way. My husband was with me and he didn't like it. I didn't find yet a Cavalli which I like. Sorry for the lovers.

Sharks2431
Sharks2431

Bought it for for darling...hmmm....the smell is so sexy! Ladies, trust me, the smell will drive any bloke crazy:)
10 out of 10

malikado
malikado

had it,have it ...still want it
cann't stop loving it

ranchorita
ranchorita

Roberto Cavalli is a decent dose of sass that won't kill your budget, and I suspect that on the right chemistry, it's va-va-voom for others as well as the one wearing it. Sillage and longevity are very good-- you will not need to reapply this during the day. I love how this fragrance is sweet AND spicy, which can be a tough combination to balance. I was surprised not to see more notes listed for this composition. Very bold and bright top notes, but the dry-down settles nicely. One spray on my wrist lasted hours and hours. Viva la Sassy!

rachel.budge
rachel.budge

So...i was initially put off by the packaging - the gold, the crown emblem, the animal print...not really my kind of thing. However, I was given a sample last year and its beautiful warmth stayed with me and 5 months later now I own a bottle! This is a lovely comforting fragrance that lasts really well. It was strange because i wore it to work today for the first time and as soon as i got in the office people started complementing me on things - my hair, my clothes...it was really odd and i just kept thinking it none of that because you have seen that all before...its the way I smell!!
If you like things like ester lauder sensuous and dior addict you might like this. its yummy! :-)

orangehaze99
orangehaze99

I have this on my 'I want' list, because the scented paper I inhaled it on smelled so lovely. The reviews remind me that even though something can smell nice in a bottle or sprayed, it can smell so different when worn. Would still like to see how it would play out on my skin...

Rawannnna

Benzion, Tonka and Vanilla! The lethal combo! Too sweet but not floral fruity sweet, balmy sweet, not coughing syrup. Well, I don’t get any pepper or orange bloom, I am sure its there somewhere but my nose can't pick it up. in general the smell is sort of unique, although its warm but it has certain "freshness" and " summer-like" perfume. Now, the problem is with longevity and sillage, both not impressive.

anna.dkr5

I've tried a sample, and it's a beautiful scent. It's very sweet, with a citrus note that keeps it balanced. I can mostly smell vanilla and orange fower. What a nice, exotic blend!

allduygu
allduygu

ideal for 30+

Sonalie
Sonalie

This is really lovely. A bit strong at first but settles down to something beautiful.

shanghaifleur
shanghaifleur

This is a very nice perfume! I get pepper and tonka bean the most, and the whole rendition is a powerful sweet and fizzy scent. Not gourmand, just sweet. I was not expecting to like it this much, as I'd never been really fond of any of Cavalli's scents so far. I think this is more suited for cool weather, or for a night out, as I suspect it will turn a bit too strong under hot temperatures.

akashamoon
akashamoon

I love it :))))))))))) <3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3

redliz
redliz

By far, one of my favs!!!

perfumequeen23
perfumequeen23

This is lovely :) all the notes are georgous, the dry down actully tends to give off a bubblegum smell on me which I love. Doesn't last all day on me it seems to dissapear in the afternoon so I have to re-spray but its still really nice.

Galya
Galya

really good quality for this brand (cos all other cavalli's perfumes were horrible to me :( ).
White flowers with some very subtle fruit note.

adrianocgo
adrianocgo

WOW, very sexy!!!

lizaan
lizaan

As soon as this had touched my skin I knew I would like it. And I do, oh yes I do. Roberto Cavalli and his team has really made a good job of promoting this as a really warm, sexy perfume. Everything from the gold to the animal print it just oozes sex, I've seen some comments being made on it being tacky but I sorta feel like the fragrance doesn't take itself too seriously (if a perfume can do that).

I see a beautiful woman with big brown eyes, dark thick hair and beautiful tanned skin. She's wearing a bold little red backless dress that shows off her legs, killer heels and beautiful gold jewelry. Perhaps she is showing a little too much in some peoples eyes but she doesn't care she knows she looks good. She's on her way out to do what she does best, dance. She's the girl you can't take your eyes off. She's got the whole clubs attention when she moves her body to the music. She teases the men, they know they can never have her but in that short moment when she looks them in their eyes, they would do anything to be in her world.

I love this, it wears extremely well in winter and I imagine this working all year round (perhaps save it for nighttime if worn during the hottest months of the year). I feel like this takes me to some tropical and warmer place. I've gotten a lot of compliments on this the few times I've wore it and I feel like this attracts men which is always a nice little feature. It's deff sweet and deff white floral. This reminds me of Elie Saab in a way, but the night out version of it. It's like Elie Saabs maneater sister if you will.

foxy_princess
foxy_princess

Smells like bubblegum on me :(

Inessa66613
Inessa66613

It's great! I just sprayed it on my wrist and I already like it from the very beginning. It doesn't remind me on any perfumes I smelled before, and it's good. So here go sweet flowers, I don't know how african blossom smells but I assume it is that what I smelled. I think I also catched the light leather note the one which you get trying on new luxury leather boots but it faded away so fast and now I start doubting (probably I was thinking on cavalli fashionable clothes at that moment). Gosh! How I love perfume blind purchasing and then sniffing and discovering something unique going for rapture!! God bless perfumers!!!

Decodawn
Decodawn

Liquorice allsorts by Bassetts comes to mind, peachy, warm, sensual and yes quite sweet but the drydown is gorgeous and reminds me very much of an early perfume I wore in 1990's Dolce Vita by Christian Dior.

evhely
evhely

It reminds me to Guerlain Insolence. I love it!!!

masrizalrikifariki
masrizalrikifariki

smells so good even for mens...could be for unisex..love it! powerful lasting & sillage...recommended to get some attention from the one you like ;)

linzilou92
linzilou92

I first tried this about a year ago when out shopping with my family. I sprayed it on and fell in love instantly. I told myself that one day I was going to own this sensual, powerful and addictive fragrance. It took me a long time but I managed to buy it in this years post Christmas Sales. Yay!!

I can understand why a lot of women don't like it at first. If you're not into that spicy sweet scent then it can be somewhat overpowering and although whenever I tried it on in store with my mother she always hated it...when I got it home and started wearing it she started to compliment me on my scent, so it really grows on people too!

I bought it in a gift set which I'm really glad for because when I'm craving for that scent instead of using up the actual perfume I use the gorgeous body lotion which is great too!

This fragrance has great projection, the staying power could be better but I solve that by using the lotion underneath, It's a great fragrance to wear out in the night; to a club or out for dinner on a date.

It reminds me slightly of Armani Code at first, with the burst of orange blossom but where Code is comforting for me this is Sexy!

Sexy, Sensual and Gorgeous!

Jayela
Jayela

it doesnt last a minute. it is fading away quickly. Actually it is a good scent.

Amalmarri
Amalmarri

warm, sensou , femenine nice bottle too. in my want list

Margarita1982
Margarita1982

Love it!So classy, clean and sexy!!

Monika.nemecek

Cavalli´s best frag eva! Luxurious opening, sweet but the sweetness is not strong but balmy and thick. Orange flower and tonka are just amazing together. I love the lid. Long lasting. Like nothing else. Very unique.

magdapetrine

Just bought my second bottle today. Works perfect with my body chemistry :)

prudence.fallon
prudence.fallon

It reminds me too of Amarige. Sensual, strong, warm and floral.

I have this one and while I quite liked it at the beginning, I guess I won't be buying a second bottle. It's a nice winter scent, but it never caught me really. On me the tonka bean comes out most.

tulpe
tulpe

Bought this today as a blind buy because it was a half price giftset with a body lotion, and, luckily this was very good blind buy. It opens so nicely, bit of spiciness, a bit of freshness, and after a while i feel white flowers with fresh pepper. it is strange, because most of reviewers mention of sweetnes, balmyness, but of my skin it becomes very elegant floral, which i love.

Anja_Karenina
Anja_Karenina

I really liked the scent on paper. It smelled heavenly but when I got a sample, it turned into a soapy scent. Too bad because the bottle and the exotic imagery surrounding this perfume intrigues me. :(

moma4faith
moma4faith

What can I say - this 80's girl loves Roberto Cavalli. I have been looking for something to replace my Carolina Herrera since it was ruined by reformulations. Many fragrances tend to "sour" on my skin. This fragrance is warm, lovely and dreamy.

Strong, dominant fragrance, very sexy, a bit animal, imitating natural skin fragrance, but adding powerful oriental notes. If you are self dependant woman, walking firmly through life, it is for you:)

ailishlu
ailishlu

First of all I'd like to say many thanks to Daisymargueritte for the sample. I'm glad I got the chance to try this before I ran out to the store to buy it. This is intoxicatingly sweet and strong. My sinuses hurt! This is a perfume I have on my want list, so I'm guessing I'm confusing it with another RC fragrance. I just can't possibly pull this off. It's very loud and the beginning is so peppery. Why is it I smell carnation although there is no carnation mentioned in the notes. It must be the African Orange blossom. It's not a bad fragrance, but my usual 3 sprays were just too much. It does finally settle down, but it stays really sweet all the way through.The best thing about this is the sillage and the longevity. It's got that powderiness about it too. This is like a louder version of Davidoff Cool Water Sensual Essence, although the Davidoff is much more subtler and woody. They do have certain similiarities though.

thisab
thisab

Smeels like liquid soap to me (Fiorucci Orange). It isnt bad, but come on. Just take a bath and you will smell like it.

Too simple

antswife
antswife

Tested today in the store, smells warm and sweet but not candy sweet. For mature, confident woman. A little goes a long way. Going to buy the rollerball eau de parfum. Doesn' t smell like Jadore but if you like Jadore you might want try it.

LuluCoconut
LuluCoconut

I was sure I'd like this perfume, seeing bezoin listed in its ingredients. I even got over the kitschy stopper...But it didn't turn out as I expected. Overpowering, annoying, headache in a not that lovely bottle. And that's just from a few drops on one wrist. I could smell it through my sweater, leather gloves and winter coat. Definitely not a subtle or even moderate frag and I do not measure subtlety solely by the projection.
I do not mind sillage and consistency in my perfume, but this is downright choking to a point that makes me feel uncomfortable and very conscious about whether I would offend people around me with this scent. RC perfume is overly sweet, attention seeking, room invading...In bigger amounts this could turn into a disaster.
I can see it will be loved by many, as some of Roberto Cavalli's facets go along the ambery woody way of TM Alien.
When it comes to personal taste, neither of them does anything for me except for a big headache. I leave them for someone else to enjoy.

ananya20
ananya20

Incandescent i'm a Leo too n totally agree with your should we say 'readings'? A bold perfume in a syrupy way. Not for all Leos.

yay4mimi
yay4mimi

At first it smells kinda fruity-cute something but not what you would expect from the way it looks. Then it turns into an air-freshener kind of a smell.

I think it does not feed the expectations. Because when you look at it you expect a rich,sexy and very elegant perfume but what you face is an ordinary cheap one. Sorry :(

incandescent
incandescent

This is orange flower enriched with a very heavy, thick and syrupy base of benzoin and vanilla. It doesn't smell too much like JPG's Classique EDT (which is far superior, more complex and layered and less syrupy), but they share a similar personality: provocative, dramatic, voluptuous, womanly...RC has more attitude and exuberance compared with Classique, but also less tact and not as sophisticated. And yeah, I can see this scent being worn with animal prints, and not necessarily in a tacky or trashy way (if you can pull off the look). However, just like wearing animal prints, not every woman will be able pull off this scent. And please, be careful with this one, it is a sillage monster, and not for warm weather.

JUST FOR FUN: I admit that this rich, golden syrup of a scent spells out LEO, not to mention the ad, and right down to bottle color and design. I can even imagine a tanned, bronze haired J.Lo (a Leo with Sagittarius rising) wearing this scent with a leopard print mini-dress, platform heels and a ton of gold jewellery, It's a scent I can also see Kim K wearing with her bandage dresses, Christina Aguilera from recent years, and also the Jersey Shore girls if they ever had an important formal to attend. It also suits a Sagittarian when she needs to get all dolled up, and could suit a Gemini or Libra with a FIRE sign as their rising/ascendant. But here's the thing, I'm a Leo, and I don't like it at all on me, it's too 80's and cloying for my tastes, something about that benzoin-orange flower combo makes my head spin (not in a good way) :p so I prefer to just smell it on others from a distance :)

annettepe
annettepe

i absolutely adore this fragrance! just bought it together with a friend. i would describe it as a very sweet creamy white floral scent. i think its classy and mature also in my opinion quiet sensual and alluring.

as people have mentioned the advertisement doesnt really fit with the perfume. the scent is too feminine not at all vulgar as the image suggests.

the staying power is amazing! very long lasting and distinctive. i would suggest using a light hand with this as i can see why people can become nauseous when you overspray it.

Ana_Raio
Ana_Raio

This is not a impressive perfume as Sepentine. It has a sweet aroma and pleasant. The smell does not refer to what image you want to convey. After all, it is a great fragrance.

HLVTCA09
HLVTCA09

it looked so promising, sexy, sensual.... i tried it and it smelled like straight out bubble gum to me... not good roberto...not good at all

HebaD'Opium
HebaD'Opium

I'm in love with this. I WANT IT!!
Okeih, so i tried it today and oh my god, I love it.....how the vanilla embraces the benzoin and how the tonka bean is getting along with the orange blossom!!!!!! Vanilla is all over the place and there's a somewhat rosy scent in this, it's lovely.

It's a day and night scent, I truly believe that this perfume is made for every day use. And it could be worn any season it really is limitless. Wear it on special occasions? YES. Wear it at college? Yes please. Wear it at a bar? Hell yes. Wear it at the movies? Oh yeah.......it's all about YOUR attitude babeh.
This perfume deserves an applause.
I will get this!

kkaaa
kkaaa

Got this as a gift..
The first time I tried it on, it was okay. But a few days after, I started getting headaches, and whenever I step into a car, people could smell this strong scent and they never liked it.
For me this is too strong for noses that like a more light-hearted, happy, candy-like, sweet scent (in which case I am one of those noses.) I guess it is good for things like birthday parties or one-time events, because it won't be annoying.
Not recommended for daily use at all.

milkyway
milkyway

It took me a while to get used to this. On the first spray- i thought it was OK, but too sweet.On the second- I found it interesting, the third time I liked it a bit, and by the fourth time it grew on me.
For the first 5 minutes or so, it does cover one with a blast of sweet orange blossom, plum and tangy green mandarin(all of those are present but not mentioned here for some reason). I agree with many who said that pink pepper is barely noticeable, but it does its job- making green mandarin a little softer in the opening.
Takes a while to develop on the skin, and even though vanilla is mentioned here, I can't really feel it- to me the dry down is all roasted tonka with a hint of benzoin to round it up and make it warmer.
A great scent which opens loudly but then settles down to a more mature and warm smell which stays surprisingly close to the skin.

Kimmer112065
Kimmer112065

I agree with one review.....it smells like something I know but I cannot put my finger on what it is. Anyway I received a sample of this from a "sample lot" that I purchased on Ebay and am soooooo glad I did!! This smells asbsolutely heavenly. Yes it is somewhat 80'ish but so what??? I feel just sinful wearing it and makes me feel all girly and dressed up!

Azzoz
Azzoz

Hi
For me it's smell like Kiwifruit ")

angel57
angel57

I recently purchased the Fall 2012 Holiday Set which includes the shower gel, body lotion, roll on and full size bottle of the fragrance, and the price is WELL worth it. I love to layer so only needed to spray a little which is luscious! I definitely feel like a tigress wearing such a sensuous fragrance!

suhaesa
suhaesa

just got this.. i have been smelling it in shops for the past 6 month...the first time i smelled it i didn't really like it.. and was a no no for me.. then again i went and used to smell jimmy choo and Hermes DE voyage amber and others..then smell it(big mistake never do that smell more than one perfume you are trying to buy because it really confuses you dont even ware perfume when you go to test a perfume).. so i really liked it.. i guess it was the mixing ..any way my husband just returned from Dubai duty free and i told him to get it for me.. i was in between this and Hermes voyage..but they told him Roberto was newer so he got it..i was so ecstatic to get it.. and couldn't wait any longer just unwrapped it and loved the bottle.. and sprayed the juice thinking i was gonna be in heaven soon .. but to my dismay.. i smelled JASMINE.. oh nooooooooooooooooooooooo....... i hate jasmine.. oh god.. what have i done.. its a jasmine perfume.. and i didn't notice.. or what the heck is going on with my nose lately ?!..kept sniffing and sniffing like a dog.. trying to find what made me like it.. or wanna buy it ..i am still smelling it.. and just couldn't wait but review it.. although i never review perfumes that i haven't been in a loooooooong relationship with.. for at least a decade!..and know the exact notes and dry downs and the whole story by heart..so forgive me for this tacky review.. OK ill try to hold my horses and go back to the juice..its warm.. sultry.. reminds me a bit of the 80s and 90s.. the tiger advertisement is an excellent add for this perfume ..it does smell animalic in a subtle sexy hmmm old fashioned simple retro .. light way.. i am trying hard to smell it.. its not as strong.. or as deep.. as i thought.. not as velvety or full.. don't get me wrong.. it is all those but in a light way.. not a bomb explosion.. you really have to dig in to smell all those notes ..its only in your face initially then disperse.. disperse in to thin air without saying goodbye with a kiss.. its an ideal dinner perfume.. a fancy date dinner maybe a wanna be kinda of story as for the perfume and the wearer no authenticity ..but just needed that extra strength..kick .. i dont think its gonna be long lasting but we'll see..its been an hour or two since i sprayed it and i am re spraying it again the first application dried down to some musky vanilla amber y jasmine.. and some other white floral.. thank god its not as headache inducing as i thought when i smelled the jasmine ..its a bit balmy..powdery.. spicy.. oriental.. sensual..and very warm.. very seductive.. captivating.. it gets better as it settles in your skin ..it transforms into something a little bit more sophisticated.. since the int ital jasmine gives that vulgar cheapness to perfumes that you know who would wear and to where !
if you remember DNA by bigan and bigan itself... the original one.. it s a bit like that.. of course without the heaviness.. or depth of the concentration dna 10 ml is equivalent to the 75 ml of roberto diluted edp..and it reminds me of others that i just can't pin point now..maybe voluptuous..maybe trueste from tiffany and co ..and so many others from that era..
to sum it.. its a classy (yet somehow cheap)feminine a bit animalic a softer sultry perfume has a bit from juicy couture juicy..a mature scent not overly sweet its a bit woody a bit mysterious.. it's the kind of perfume that grows on you the more you wear it.. the more you become one ..its not a repulsive scent..roberto doesn't only know how to make perfect dresses for women to wrap their bodies and bring the best out of their curves.. he seem to know how to envelops their skins with sensual scents.. although he has a long way to go to perfect it.. but he's surely on the right path..hes working on basic animal instincts ..he's lacking the refinement ..the spirituality..the essence.. i am sorry to say this.. although its trying hard to be a refined scent but its just not there.. at least not yet . .roberto you fooled me again!
also i relied on reviews and others on this for i never do i usually follow my instincts and keen sense of smell ..its the power of advertising and the notes just sounded exactly what i wanted and more and its a good lesson i think to relay on my nose solely..

perfume concentration edp 75 ml
perfume rating 3.8 out of 5
bottle rating 4.1 out 5
box rating 2.3 out 5
night evening wear wintery fall scent
oriental vanilla flowery
bought from dubai tax free airport
price 350 uae dirhams equivalent to 95$ usa

Rawannnna

I fall in love with it the moment I smelt it. very unique and lovely on skin, feels like silk!

2eight
2eight

So my husband is coming back through duty free, rings me and says, 'I can't remember what you told me to get, I'm going to pass you over to the sales lady'

i run through my wish list: code, candy, alien, black xs, no joy, none in stock.

She says, 'from what you've told me, I think you'd really like this new perfume, Roberto Cavalli' Hesitantly, I deferred to her experience, product unseen & unsmelt

Didn't think I'd love it But I Do!

(Which is just as we'll cos he got me the 75ml bottle!)

No headaches - bonus!

Feels like I'm wearing my 'ball-busting britches over my kick-a$$' boots' but in a subtle way that allows me to maintain total femininity.

Lovers of this beauty, go for Fath de Fath as well!! It is like the big sister of the new Cavalli.

Sassy1
Sassy1

I guess I'm not a big pink pepper fan as the 1st 20 minutes or so of this scent are offputting to me. It reminds me of the worst parts of Kai & Omnia, the odd almost vegetal/pickle smell. Since I love orange blossom, the pink pepper must be the culprit.
After this goes away, it's a kind of dull non-descript skin-close amber.

So, while I disagree with Mr. LT re Serpentine, I've got to say that this Cavalli offering is a big ol' dud.

Update: Interesting...I found my woe-begotten sample floating around today and now the drydown reminds me of brown Gucci- slightly rootbeer.

pauluch3
pauluch3

The initial burst of the African orange flower aroma may seem a bit too overpowering for the fainthearted. It's not at all a subtle composition. Yet, as time goes by, it's getting warmer and cozier. The oriental feeling becomes quite pleasant after a few hours, the vanilla and amber-like base get to shine through. It's really cozy and sexy at the same time. It's definitely more of an evening seduction potion rather than a non-offensive office blend. The lasting power is exceptionally good. I really recommend this one.

Annica
Annica

It feels like it must have a little time to grow. Agree that it feels a bit 80's inspired. In your face. Very powerful orangeflower. It was what I felt the most initially, but later it got a little warmer, softer and more woody feel and I must admit that I love tonka beans, so it would not surprise me if it will win in the long run. Need to try it a few more times really.

stella by starlight
stella by starlight

sweet and loud. goes well with leather black pants, a tigris furry jacket and red botox lips.

jackcrew
jackcrew

Perhaps its my untrained nose, but this smells exactly like Madonna's Truth or Dare. Perhaps the dry down and base notes are different...I just never got that far.

merlin
merlin

This perfume is sooooo Over rated (at least for me)... What I am trying to say is... that Is nothing new!

To me, It seems just like a blend of Cinema and Juicy Couture . But I find both JC and Cinema way much better and well composed than this one.

I find It more suitable for mature woman .

What I get is :

A blast of rotten white flowers mixed together with a bad quality vanilla and some pencil shavings .
I dont know...but even If It is not listed here I get Tuberose .

Gosh...this is soooo strong and headache inducing ...and I sprayed It only once. I felt immediately nauseous ...Even my BF was repelled by It.
Synthetic , boozy , artificial, cloying , out dated

I agree with who said that is very 80-ish .
Pass, not for me !

busik
busik

Would read it initially as a base (benzoin and tonka) would take in a heart beat, as well ... as long as live to the database ....

fongyukyuu
fongyukyuu

I'm more of a day-perfume kind of gal (citrus, floral), but I think that this perfume is okay... it's definitely a warm perfume, which is probably why I think that it's only ok.

Gini
Gini

I tried a sample but doesn't like it. It is way too heavy for me !

kitten_purry
kitten_purry

Amazing long lasting perfume !

Im in love with two perfumes whole my lifetime my friends,

One is the strongest favorite in my life; Calvin Klein Euphoria.

And 2 ; this one what i love smell after smell time after time..

neciaczerniecki
neciaczerniecki

this is so yummy. a grown up sweet and balmy delight. this could easily be made a signature scent. it's that great.

Aroussa
Aroussa

Just got gifted a sample. Didn't expect anything nose-worthy from Roberto, after all, he's not Chanel or Guerlain, what does he know about great fragrances? Well, he does. This is a classic heady yummy floral utterly sexy and feminine scent. Yes it's not for 20 year olds. There are enough vacuous berry/fruity teenager-y scents out there already. Thanks Roberto, for giving the 40 year-old me exactly what I need! Nothing smelling like strawberry jam or sliced up papaya, nothing unisex or just plain weird. Hurray Roberto for celebrating GROWN-UP SEXY WOMEN, like me!

scentsforme

When trying this let it settle down hours after putting it on, it gets very warm and amazing, very long lasting and delicious... :P

UPDATE:: Very Sensual!!!! Very Good...:P

Neptun
Neptun

It smells fantastic and you want to smell it again and again.. but then i realised that this fragrance suits for older women. it's suitable for women, who at least 35-40 years old. and you can not be casual dressed when you smell like this.

angelic4296
angelic4296

......ANNNNNNND I'm in love! This is the most DELECTABLE fragrance I've come across in a long time. I don't get why it's classified as an "oriental floral" though - it truly is an "oriental vanilla" as the vanilla note is the strongest one in the fragrance. It's WAYYY more gourmand to me than it is floral. You literally smell good enough to eat.

You truly have to LOVE a strong vanilla note in your perfumes to appreciate this scent. The vanilla note is front and center from the top notes all the way down to the base, and everywhere in between. I happen to love vanilla in perfumes, almost as much as a white floral note, so for me, this fragrance is HEAVEN! A bottle is on it's way to me with matching lotion!

Perfect heavier heady scent for the winter, and sillage is great!

olga87
olga87

very nice perfume..and lasting...and you smell like something eatable!!sweet eatable..the vanillia effect...but unfortunetely is not for me..too heavy for my nose!

elene.xalishvili
elene.xalishvili

love it !!!! it's amazing......

Allinug
Allinug

It's to strong and gave me a headache yesterday. Tried it agin today and it gave me headache. It isn't sweet on me, only strong and peppery and it stays that way.

Update: When I tried this one 6 month ago, I'd thought it was very sweet, longlasting and nice, but not for me. I've tried it again. And I fell in love. It is sweet, warm, with a real big punch of Vanilla, Benzoin and Tonkabean. I whish the peppernote was a bit louder, but its not. It is a sexy, elegant and mature scent. Thumb up from me. In my opinion this is an oriental vanilla, not oriental floral.

Uppdatering: när jag provade denna för 6 månader sen så tyckte jag att den var väldigt söt, hållbar och trevlig, men inte för mig. Jag har provat den igen och jag blev helt kär. Den är söt och varm med en rejäl dos Vanilj, Benzoin och Tonka. Jag önskar att pepparnoten var lite mer framträdande, men icke. Det är en sexig, elegant och mogen doft. Tummen upp numera. Jag anser att detta är en oriental vanilla, inte oriental floral.

Heliotropea
Heliotropea

Does anyone find a resemblance to Amarige ? On me there definitely is, but I find it less cloying than Amarige which at times I find nauseating.

roses&violets
roses&violets

I've just used a sample of this perfume and sniffed my wrist and... wait a minute, this one resembles me of something, something heavy with a lot of vanille. I've searched my smell memory and that's it - Far Away by Avon. And there is nothing offensive in this comparison as I also like Far Away. And it's much cheaper.

parislady
parislady

I have just become a devotee of this lovely scent.
I first smelled this scent in a magazine and liked it. Then going on hols a month ago bought it and have been wearing it ever since.
Its a lovely soft slightly floral and nicely vanilla scent with many soft layers in between. It has the lovely scent of the africian orange flower, the tonka beans and pink pepper are delicate in it and the vanilla is excellent and very creamy , not overpowering and like a lot of other vanilla based scents.
In esscence it has a soft femine smell and with a gentle dry down which is creamy soft and sexy. Its a litttle softer than my other scents and is a firm favorite with my husband. Has been admired by friends and mostly I love it as I feel its a gentle sexy scent and I have bought a second bottle and will be wearing it for many years to come. A lovely surprise and a lovely scent. sexy and discreet with a mind of its own.

SPresnell
SPresnell

I absolutely love the top notes but the dry down was no good on me. I had to return it.

lmktacwa
lmktacwa

Comparing to Rare Gold: RC has a much smoother, way creamier, vanilla-benzoin-tonka vibe going on. It is sweet by way of the orange blossom and quite nice. Even though fruit is not in the notes, as a comparison to RG, RC has a slight peachy sweet/smoothness to it.

By comparison, RG on the other hand (my left one actually), is much "screechier", has a soapy edge, synthetically given away, and floral in a way that is multi-floral whereby the flowers are a bunch of flowers thrown together with little regard for a melding. They are more tropical, I suppose, but there is nothing else "tropical" to blend with them, so they stand OUT. Like a red coat in a sea of yellow coats.

I liked RG when I smelled it, for Avon, it's okay. But now that I have compared the two, I way prefer RC over RG, and now almost regret that I even own RG. Darn it.

Migalex
Migalex

I am sorry for saying but the notes listed above have very little to do with this scent and I am not saying it is Fragrantica's fault. I just assume that that list of notes is provided by the brand. Well, today's fragrances are a mixture of synthetical chemicals which are not even inspired in the natural world, so whatever notes they say the scent is made of is not to be taken seriously anyway. Whatever chemicals this scent is made of, it does really smell like an exotic tropical fruit salad in which coconut reigns unchallengedly. I also have a feel of pinapple and other fruits I do not identify clearly. But by far the natural scent this fragrance is closest to is coconut. It does very strongly smell of it - sweet coconut. I find the scent interesting: it is quite strong, creamy and a bit too sweet but in a way I do appreciate and actually think that oversweetness in this case gives the scent character. It is very much and eighties' scent, of a type not common at all these days, althougg I do not find it similar to any scent I know from that era, quite extreme, dense, heavy, overly sweet, but never cloying, at least to me. Well, may a bit sometimes, depending on the situation. I would think it has got plenty of jasmine and amber. Quite unique as well and plenty of character. My only concern is that people may take it for sun lotion because of the too me very noticeable coconutish smell. despite that, this one, to me, is a winner.

Fragrance
Fragrance

Finally , I found my new Fall/Winter Perfume :)
Very seductive fragrance. For me, This is bit similar to Burberry Body,But I'm getting much clearner smell with hint of vanilla.. Well balanced Lovely perfume.<3
The Bottle is really pretty too

magdapetrine

Had a great compliment today. A lady at a class commented on something smelling lovely in the room. She could not place the smell, and was suddenly smelling my neck: "Oh, it is you. What are you wearing!" I had this reaction from a few people the last few weeks. Makes me feel confident and feminine when i put it on. I do hope they will make a perfume out of it too..

bianca_page
bianca_page

smells delicious love it!

DarkClarissa
DarkClarissa

I received a sample of this in the post yesterday and was pleasantly surprised with it.

I tried it straight away and initially thought I could smell mango and passion fruit. It wasn't in an overly sweet way so this must have been the african orange flower which I must admit I am not hugely familiar with. It was a hypnotic smell though and really attractive.

After about 20 minutes the benzoin comes into play making this a deeper more sensual fragrance. I could smell the vanilla or tonka (not sure which), but only faintly after a while. The pink pepper didn't register with me at all to be honest.

All in all the perfume lasted about 4-5 hours and it was a beautiful oriental combination. It is sexy and sensual. I know some have commented that it is a heavy perfume, I must admit I didn't find it particularly so. It isn't a light fragrance, but it has personality and is smooth as it unfolds.

My only query with it is, is it different enough from all of the other "florientals" out there to make a dent? I really hope so, because I found it to be rather an addictive smell. It is on my "to buy" list now for sure!

Paulinha
Paulinha

I love it but on me, it last less than an hour! Sad :(

antonpan
antonpan

That is an extremely heavy and loud sweet fragrance. It is done in the same style with Yves Saint Laurent Cinema, Dolce & Gabbana The One and in the dry down with Dior Addict. Robert Cavalli Eau de Parfum starts off with an orange blossom accord, but few seconds after it becomes sweeter and sweeter. What we get in the dry down is a mix of vanilla and tonka beans that smells rather weird, quite milky to me. The fragrance is strong and headache inducing, more an evening and fall/winter version. Nevertheless I can't deny Roberto Cavalli is a chic, expensive fragrance.

girlsworld
girlsworld

This fragrance lasts very well on me, it is very noticeable, of instance I know when other people are wearing it I can identify it straight away. Definately one I would wear for the evening as I find it too much during the day for summer. The fragrance is exotic and warm and sensual.

Tanyaoxo

To update my review, I recently went on holiday and bought this again in the duty free. After spraying it, two of the people I went with demanded to know the smell and bought it themselves. Then when on the plane, I sprayed it again only to be asked by a random passenger what the lovely smell was. This fragrance is so delicious, simply don't understand the negative reviews!

A very sweet powdery white floral. It has that sweet powder scent reminiscent of the 80's. Quite strong and loud but nice if used with a light touch.

Takhaet
Takhaet

It smells sweet and oriental on my skin . Very seductive fragrance.
I cant really tell what I can smell in it - sometimes its sugar with pepper, sometimes vanilla and flowers plus some fruit.

Also on my skin it has this spicy-oriental note and I havent got a clue what it is but I wear this perfume a lot and it makes me feel like I am in an oasis surrounded by hot dessert and wild animals .....
thats the image i keep seeing in my mind when i smell this perfume. It is gorgeous <3

ninive
ninive

I was given a little spray sample and I love it, it's a very nice fragrance, this is so pretty that makes me feel like I'm in a garden surrounded by beautiful delicate white flowers.

aijucitis
aijucitis

smells very nice but no lasting power on me at all,less then hour!

gaga97
gaga97

just tryed this today and i love it !! i think it smells like chewing gum with some flowers and vanilla it's unique very sweet and feminine !! it's really unique for a confident sensual women ! you should try it !

chuaalba
chuaalba

me gustan los orientales pero este perfume es demasiado empalagoso!!!!!

vincy_gal

Well after trying it several times, and trying a whole whack of other frags...I went ahead and purchased a bottle. This frag is a bit of a departure for me since I normally gravitate to light florals or oriental florals. But after trying Idylle, and Elie Saab and several of the newish Gucci florals, I kept going back to this. I've now had it on for some 7 hours, and I can still smell it! Which is pretty amazing since I find so many new perfumes have zero lasting power. I am surprised by the many vanilla ingredients. I didn't know much about Tonka and Benzoin (since I usually wear florals) so I looked these up and was surprised to read that these are vanilla 'like' scents. So 3 ingredients that are vanilla and vanilla-ish! And yet...I don't find that I smell like sugar cookies! haha.... Rather it's a warm, almost woodsy smell with a touch of exotic flower. I like it a lot, and I really hope I don't get sick of it.

Shinbin
Shinbin

i was around town with my aunt and the funny thing is i smelt this perfume before and i just went ok and went on to smell the next bottle in debenhams, so when my aunt comes with me to town she says she really likes this perfume and has even hinted to her husband to get it, so i gave it another try again and i quite like it.

i already have britney spears radiance on me at the time, and on the drydown of roberto cavilli on my aunts wrist, i think these perfumes are somewhat alike.

so i think i will stick to my radiance as its cheaper and just roughly round the same smell really.

CozyCat
CozyCat

It smelled okay at first spritz, I detected some sweet citruses and some floral notes, then it started to get sweeter, more intense, SO intense...that's when the nightmare began....Goodness, this is VILE! Very, very strong, very cloying! Bugspray! Awful! People around me noticed how awfully strong it was, and I wish I hadn't sprayed it on my hand. I've never left a bad review before, not even for Womanity which I can't stand most of the time, but this one just smells cheap and toxic! I am in shock. I can barely even make out the notes...just cheap smelling, strong chemical soup from an 80's drugstore. I just got home and even after trying to scrub the stench off, it's stuck on my hand! I'm really disappointed, I expected it to be something along the lines of JPG's Classique or TBS's Neroli Jasmin as I love the notes of orange blossom and neroli...but no! Nothing at all like either of them! A couple of people here also mentioned that it has something similar to 'The One' or Juicy couture fragrances...I disagree because I like JC and The One. This is much stronger and more acrid. If I could compare the potency of this to any other perfume, it would be Alien, they smell a little similar too, 'white-floral-vanilla-bug spray', except this is much sweeter and cheaper smelling...get Alien instead, it's a much better quality and not as aggressive, but I personally can't stand it either.

napiergirl
napiergirl

I found this confusing as that herbal quality to this reminded me of mens cologne ..it changes on my skin constantly from exotic sexy to cheap mens cologne smell ...i think on the right person this would work ...but not for me .

salihah
salihah

tried this smells very sexy indeed also lasts for ages
i want this

LadiesRed
LadiesRed

Very floral and alluring at the first impression. Then comes a fruity notes, mango? Pear? I check and bone of the above are listed. It's a sweet tropical notes to it. It's nice.

I prefer the floral notes though.

jellybeantree

This is to me more BOOZY than balmy! I just don't like it that much.

Soutty123

Updated review: this is too cloying and makes me feel nauseous and headachey. I was attracted to it because it smells like Nars Body Glow - it does but to the power of 100. That's not necessarily a good thing, as I've discovered.

Roberto Cavalli has been relatively well-received since its release, and in my local department store posters and promotions are everywhere. I was forced to try this fragrance when a sales assistant handed me a scented card and encouraged me to take a sniff.

First of all, I was shocked by the slightly fruity and warm opening. I somehow expected something more floral or more woodsy. I smell zesty orange, pink pepper and perhaps even a hint of peach schnapps.

The fruitiness is fairly short-lived. The heart is where the white florals are at their strongest, with orange blossom settling on the skin in a somewhat syrupy and tonka-bean infused fashion. Essentially, Roberto Cavalli is all about creamy white florals drowning in golden syrup. It's a lot more likable than you'd think.

Roberto Cavalli has grown on me. I can almost see why it's so popular. It has this pleasing depth, which smells quite warm and sensual on the skin. I find both the bottle and the scent rather stylish and rich.

White florals are making a bit of a comeback, and for that I'm very glad. This is one example of a recent release that has done it right. I expect that Roberto Cavalli will appeal to quite a diverse audience; both young and old. It has that hint of classic charm that will most likely draw the older consumers in.

Honestly, it's not the best fragrance that I've ever smelt, but it does have its plus points. The longevity and sillage were good and the composition developed nicely. I recommend.

pinkmuzic
pinkmuzic

Wow! i've tris one today it's suit a very sexy woman lol!! I WANT THIS one! Anyone xoxo
it's deep sweet but at the same time mysterious a little orange blosson boost then some amber & some sweet vanilla notes together that's a winner for me! The staying power's super GOOD at least on my skin... Don't try this one with a headache because it will get worse smell because this is not a shy smell i should stay very powerfull women
I WANT THIS ONE!!

SundayMorning
SundayMorning

smells like a sexy,tall, mature, top model. yum!

OlfactoryOverload
OlfactoryOverload

I have this one. On my skin it's orangy tonka bean. None of the other notes even develop on my skin. I know tuberose isn't listed as a note on this one, but, there's something that reminds me of tuberose in this one.

It's nice, I do like it, but, I don't love it. From the marketing I was expecting something a bit more exciting and heady.

This one has fair sillage. The lasting power on my skin is very fleeting, perhaps one hour if I really spray it on thick.

Overall, it's a good but, not exciting perfume. I wanted to feel like a tigeress while wearing this, after I saw the advertising that is what I was expecting. I doubt I'd repurchase this if I run out, but, it's nice.

RoRoSe
RoRoSe

Hi..

Since all the notes which I love are presented here ,, I was so excited to try this ,, I expected something sharp and strong as cinema by YSL , but after trying it I was totally surprised how Soft & sweet is this !

I t reminds me alot of the mood of (The one .. D&G)..

Smells like luxury expensive soup.

Orange blossoms are giving it the sweet fizzy feeling, then vanilla and benzoin are balancing the juice with the cozy & delicious warmth.

I recommend this for the vanilla lovers at anytime arround the year, So lovable <3

Lasting power & sillage : lasting power is very good but the sillage is normal (apply more if you want more) type of perfumes.

I love the advertisement a lot since I am a leo woman ;D

imihelsone
imihelsone

Love it! As previous reviewers pointed out, you need to test this on your skin before you buy it. It works for some, for some it doesn't. Luckily on me it smells lovely and the scent lingers around for hours. I'd give it a good 10 hours. Sprayed it only twice and the sillage was amazing as well. It is a very "confident" and rather sexy scent. Slightly sweet at the end of the day when you start smelling the vanilla. An oriental-floral type of fragnance. Received sooo many compliments on it. But then again, it works only for some on others it smells way too 80's as someone noted. Received compliments saying how this is "the best scent in the world" and "oh my god, you smell soooo goood " :)

starlight47
starlight47

What great reviews!! I would have to say this is a fragrance that I would not recommend buying on a blind buy. You really need to test/spray this on yourself or get a sample to try. I actually like it a lot. I have a minature of this fragrance and I am still not sure if I will purchase it.

samsara1977
samsara1977

A warm, feminine fragrance, the benzoin is very present but well-carried by the flowers.
Most rate it ok for night or winter, I wear it now in summer and it feels very good! It would be the best version of the Escada summer-range which changes every year but smells the same very year and makes you smell sweaty.
This could be a signature fragrance for very feminine, sexy women.
It reminds me of Dolce & Gabbana By for women so people who loved tis will be happy to discover Roberto Cavalli eau de parfum(discontinued).

legadema35
legadema35

I think it is a wonderful perfume of night or winter. definitely should get after you have tried one or two hours later. very persistent and impressive fragrance ..

Conifer lover
Conifer lover

I really like this fragrance. I'm not sure what the attraction is...maybe orange blossom. Bought it on the spot at first spray. I love it! Not loud IMHO, but that may be because i love silliage monsters. This is different than I am used to but I do get a chypre/oriental vibe here.

Update: Tried it again and love it even more. There is something about this that reminds me of Estee Lauder Private Collection, which btw is one of my favorites. I love the beauty and the power of this fragrance. This has my name written all over it.

Samah
Samah

Nice perfume! Sweet, Sensual and alluring but not for everyone, on the right people it's amazing but on other people it smells like bugspray so people sould try it on their skin before buying it thats my advise.

cleo cupcake
cleo cupcake

I love this! When I close my eyes and breathe in this fragrance I get a really vivid sensation. I am standing in a sunny kitchen and cutting into a really ripe nectarine, and this is so real I feel/smell the velvety skin, the juicy fruit with it's slight tartness and even the 'teeth on edge' feeling of the stone. It's amazing and quite a surreal experience. Most of the time I am happy to just walk around in a lovely warm cloud of this stuff feeling fabulous but now and again I sniff my wrist and close my eyes and become one with nectarines. It's weird but it's also great and makes me ridiculously happy!

vincy_gal

I didn't know what to expect with this frag...I am not familiar with the designer at all. The first hit for me was some sort of flower...couldn't put my finger on it...still not sure! The perfume pyramid mentions orange flower..but I dunno...doesn't smell orange-ey to me. Tiare flower? Neroli? Oleander? Hmm...not sure! So far I like it...but I've only had it on for less than one hour. Stay tuned!

LeaB
LeaB

I didn't know what to expect, except that the packaging shouted 'bling'. Luckily, the fragrance itself is warm and exotic. I get hints of flowers, vanilla and sun warmed peaches. My only complaint is the sillage, the fragranc only lasts a few hours.

madhatter1
madhatter1

I can smell the vanilla, pretty nice not sure if Ill buy cuz after 1hr on me, smell not as strong to last - I still like my Just Cavalli, lasts on me longerfor my vanilla fix, not overpowering.

Cookie2
Cookie2

Starts off with a big blast of white flowers reminiscent of original Chloe and I was optimistic about this scent. It's very "80's" and a brave departure from the sickly fruity sweet scents so common at the moment. 80's is not a bad thing - if done well - but unfortunately after the impressive opening this deteriorates and is very synthetic and harsh in the middle and base notes. My hopes were raised in the first 30-60 minutes but it is ultimately disappointing thereafter.

Tomira
Tomira

This trashy scent made me write this review. Sickening, cheap and pretentious. Wait a minute.. have I mentioned overpowering, non-elegant, soapy, suffocating, artificial and blah. It's a 3D blah..

COSMICSCENTS
COSMICSCENTS

My nose had the privilege of smelling this beautiful perfume today, I kept smelling my wrists and it would take me a beautiful garden, after a while I kept trying to figure out what the scent was, I was thinking of orange blossoms but that was not it, so when I got home I came here to read reviews to see if somebody would say what the scent was. As I started reading, somebody mention Monoi Tahiti and I said yesssss that is it!but to which scent it reminded me since I don´t own any that smell like that, I kept thinking and thinking and than it finally came to me...Nars Body Glow. I really like it, very nice scent indeed!

Tanyaoxo

to update my previous review, I now own a bottle. i love the smell so much that I spray it before i sleep, it's so comforting! i get noticed and complimented for my perfume when i wear this a lot, i just can't understand the negative reviews! perhaps it mixes differently with people's skin chemistry, because on me, it's wonderful. truly in love with this scent! big recommend! the scent stays too, lasts nearly all day.

Sumukorento
Sumukorento

Big NO. First notes are nice, but then sharp, strong neroli kills all other notes on my skin. Even my husband says "wash it off!"
Edit: It must be tuberose?

Adriana_87
Adriana_87

I LOVE LOVE this,this smells to me just like monoi tahiti oil(which i love).I have always wanted a perfume that smells like it.And the bottle is just gorgeous,i share the same love for animal prints just like mr Cavalli.I really hope i can get my hands on it as soon as possible.

twillocks
twillocks

Not for me!

akats
akats

sweet with too much vanilla. Not an interesting perfume for my taste. I think there are many others in the market like this. It is pleasant for Winter but that is all. Another modern fragrance we can easily forget after some years....

dadulka82
dadulka82

Lovely advert, by the notes looks great,
I love oriental floral fragrances.
I tried this in the shop (thank god) and really don`t like it. Too synthetic for me, it left unpleasant smell on my wrist and I could not wait to wash it off.
Sorry :(

Denoula
Denoula

This perfume is instantly likeable, a nice feminine warm floral. Apparently it is flying off the shelves! Personally I won't be buying as I don't think my collection has a gap for it to fill, lovely as it is.

KatyK
KatyK

So warm,feminine and sopisticated - not what I expected at all! I have found Cavalli's other fragrances to be loud and aggressive - trying too hard to get attention - but this tiger is purring not roaring. I too thought 'Oh Juicy Couture' when I first smelled it but I realise side by side they are quite different and Cavllis wins in the rounded richness of this perfume. (Perhaps it's just the first orange blossom note that brings JC to mind?) The development is much deeper and more pleasing. It reminds me of warm, romantic summer evenings by the Med and it make me feel warm and happy on a very grey rainy day.

RachelGrigg
RachelGrigg

Just tried a free sample. I'm not a floral perfume person, but I thought I'd give it go. It truly is a scrubber! Had it on for about 15 to 20 mins feeling slightly nauseous until I could bear it no longer. How can people wear this stuff? Yucky synthetic florals with a candy type edge. My husband almost barfed. So overpowering. Very 1980s in a very cheap bad way. Roberto, stick to frocks.

Robynlovesperfume
Robynlovesperfume

Roberto Cavalli Eau de Parfum opens VERY fizzy... almost like those candy bottlecaps from Willy Wonka, in a fusion of Orange & Coke flavor. I'm not sure if this fizzy note is coming from the pink pepper note or not, because if this is not the pink pepper, then I honestly do not smell any in it. Anyway, these top notes are very sweet & juicy, but quickly settle down to reveal a softer bed of notes. The first note I pick up after 15 minutes of wear is orange blossom. In fact, I can smell it immediately after spraying, however the bright, sparkling top notes conceal it slightly. This orange blossom note is quite cheery and very warm. I also smell sweeter notes within, however they're not as obvious until later wear. After a couple hours, the orange blossom has died down considerably, and I smell sweet notes of tonka bean and vanilla, and something balmy and ever-so-slightly leathery(which must be the benzoin, I'm guessing).

Because of the super fizzy & delicious top notes, I am not *quite* as impressed with the base as I am with the top of the fragrance, so this is where I would say the fragrance falls a bit flat. I only wish it had maintained more of that top fizzy note to give the base more pep. However it's still very much a 'me' type of fragrance, nicely done, and certainly my favorite fragrance of the year so far.

mzradie
mzradie

Sweet, sexy and sophisticated. Reminds of Georgio, Beverley Hills with more subtle notes.

arnela
arnela

I can not believe that in Cavalli created such a nasty perfume. Cavalli have shown that they can make a good perfume by making HER. I love that fragrance. But this smell, this is, unfortunately, not my kind at all. Amber and floral mix? I simply do not like it. Am sorry.

missymary
missymary

This perfume tries to bridge between young and mature, between light and heavy, between traditional oriental/animalistic and modern gourmand/floral. Great idea.
It starts out with an interesting light gingery muskiness over citric florals, but, oh dear, its weak and wobbly. Soon its ho hum. In no time it collapses into a vanilla drizzle, like an ice cream cone melting.
Nice try though. If only it had more strength (more of the oriental ingredients) then it would be a very stylish attractive evening perfume.

Sanne84
Sanne84

This fragrance really does remind me of a tiger, just like the ad.
The opening is quite strong, a bit arrogant but mesmerizing. I couldn't stop smelling my wrist. After a while it becomes soft, elegant and confident but equally mesmerizing.
The pepper adds a bit of 'oomph' to the opening, the vanilla is responsible for the softness in the drydown. It's an interesting scent, personally I don't think everyone could pull it off. But if you need a bit of 'oomph' and confidence, and you like oriental fragrances this may just be for you!

This is my first review, so I'm sorry if it's no good. :-)

ilms11
ilms11

I love this! Its very alluring, warm, sexy and sensual. Its long lasting and attention grabbing. My friends love it too after i have recommend it to them.
Its not too mature and yet not too youngish. Amazing scent:)

SmellItOut
SmellItOut

For me it's smell like buckweat porridge flavoured by sugar or light honey.
Had few drops on fingers and had attraction to smell them.. I looked like cocaine maniac who tries to reach some cocaine from fingers...

Morticia
Morticia

a very nice fragrance, it's strong,creamy,with the right amount of "sweetness",vanilla is not overwhelming,it has a good sillage,very feminine and pleasant

Tanyaoxo

very strong scent, although it calms down to a creamy woody vanilla, it starts off rather spicy. But the smell you're left with- wow! So addictive, could not stop smelling myself; and the silage is amazing! A couple of sprays on my wrist during in the day and I could still smell well into the evening! Was actually upset I had to shower the scent off my wrist, it's gorgeous! Really sexy and addictive but somewhat comforting! Can't wait to buy.

ritacatita
ritacatita

It was a nice surprise, a trip to the land of sweet orange-blossom & tuberose boldness, with a hint of pepper.
Then, tonka bean & amber came aboard and stay with you until the end of the trip.
It has good projection and it’s not a skin scent, but unpleasant only if overspray. The right amount is wonderful.

darina.ivanova

I fell in love with this perfume the first time I smelled it. Today I was on my way to buy it,but the end I didn't.
The first few minutes after spraying on the skin it smells fantastic, but after that I feel it so peachy, although there is no such ingredient in the perfume.
Anyway I will think again, and probably I will buy it.

kloobnika
kloobnika

i tried it today for the first time and it took me 5 seconds to fall in love with the scent. it might be a little too strong for a 20 year old but it smells so good! i'm usually not so fond of oriental perfumes as they usually feel too heavy but this one is absolutely perfect. on me it smells like a balmy floral vanilla with a twist. warm sensual perfume with a great lasting power.
roberto cavalli edp & sensuous nude must be mine until fall!

melzzz
melzzz

I'm 21, and find this scent a little too mature for me. I'm not crazy about the scent - sometimes when I smell it, there are parts of the scent I like, but overall, not for me :( Bottle is beautiful though!

allegiance
allegiance

Love it! Want it! Will have it real soon........

MerlinAbsolute
MerlinAbsolute

Uniqueness: 6/10
Overall: 6/10

I was disappointed by this, it's simply a warm orange blossom fragrance. There's just a whiff of vanilla and the pepper is alright. To me it's very bland and hardly artistic. It's not too bad for a warm scent (that reminds me of caramel) but in general it's rather uninviting.

If the pepper had been stronger and an actual player in the composition maybe I'd like it, but alas the pink pepper just isn't doing it for me. Overall, unremarkable.

Edit: Now that I've revisited it a couple times, it's much better to me. The overbearing orange blossom actually works quite well with the pink pepper. A very sultry and primal fragrance.

sally04
sally04

I love it at the first sniff :D, very elegant and longlast...

I tried this one yesterday. fresh but - for me - very sweet. Too sweet for my taste. But wow-longlasting, I can still smell it on my hand ( 16 hours later). I will not buy it. This one has the same sweetnes as The One got - and I think The One D&G is too sweet for me as well. These two are not alike at all, I just mean they both are sweet in base for me. No sharp or edgy notes at all.

Jag provade denna igår, fräsch, men för mig - väldigt söt. För söt för min smak. Men otroligt hållbar. Jag kan fortfarande - 16 timmare senare - känna denna på min handrygg. Denna parfymen har samma typ av söt/sliskig) ton i basen som The One D&G, De doftar helt olika men har samma typ av söt bas. Inga skarpa eller tunga doftnoter. En doft som passar den glada, spralliga tjejen bättre än karriärskvinnan i mitt tycke.

po
po

On my skin it smells like sweet formal orange blossom at first and after 15' I get sweeter bubblegum explosion and that's all. I'm afraid I'll pass...

jarkabrno
jarkabrno

I have only one word: WOW. For me the best I have.

Julie une femme
Julie une femme

At last a certified man magnet that doesn’t smell "animale." The 1st half hour on this perfume is strong and in your face. I was thinking at first – a sexy mysterious dark haired woman should wear this, maybe Sophia Loren, Sofia Vergara, but not me. But after 45 minutes this calms down and starts to get complex and dreamy enough for me to think that I could catch some of this sexy vibe to without having to feel like I am acting a role when I put it on. The vanilla starts peaking out and a dream like sweetness sets in that is surprising in the bottom notes. (Something after the drydown in this reminds me of Ralph Lauren’s Safari). I think the tiger-printed dress the model wears for this ad is the initial come-on of this perfume. After the dry down, it reveals something deeper and long lasting without being in the realm of “animale” like so many other man-catcher orientals. This may be a man catching fragrance that I could call my own.

Gaelle
Gaelle

Well, I disagree with the previous reviewer. This fragrance is very sexy, IMO! Good sillage, wonderful staying power (5/6 hours) and lots of personality without being invasive or intrusive.

It's basically orange flower + benzoin + tonka + vanilla + musk. Yeah, I know - Musk is not listed, but I can swear there's a good quantity of musk in its base. Thanks God, I cannot smell the pink pepper! The result on my skin is a tropical yet cozy smell that reminds me a lot of suntan lotion. This "suntan lotion" vibe makes it perfect for summer and the vanilla cozy aspect makes it a good choice for autumn.

If I could compare this fragrance to another one - If you could mix Santa Maria Novella Caprifoglio (which is more orange flower than honeysuckle) with the discontinued Victoria's Secret Breathless, and add just a bit of vanilla, you would get something similar to Roberto Cavalli.

aqua76239
aqua76239

wow, this is one sexy fragrance-I was expecting another "meh" fruity floral that everyone and their mother is doing but this is old school sexy. Its warm, rich, sweet and reminded me of plum brandy. I usually don't care for orange blossom but it gives just a hint of spicyness here. The other reviewers were right on the money when they said it reminded them of 90s fragrances like Amarige. I felt the same way. Another one that I am reminded off is Spellbound by EL(ok, i just read the rest of reviews and realized that another poster mentined Spellbound too, glad that I am not the only one who is seeing the resemblence)-it doesn't smell like RC but its also rich, sweet and spicy. Lasting power is fenomenal-small spray on my hand lasted for hours and hours. I am not sure if I could ever use up a FB of this but I need at least a decant of this beauty.
p.s. for the life of me, I can't figure out why another poster compared it to Juicy Couture-I own both regular Juicy Couture and Viva la Juicy and it doesn't even smell remotely simular to this. JC is tuberose bomb and Viva la Juicy is fruity vanilla, and neither one resembles Roberto Cavalli

Whit
Whit

This smells very familiar to me, like a more grown up version of Juicy Couture. I'm not knocking either one or insulting Cavalli's frag, but this smells like a more potent version of it. I like it, but I already own Juicy Couture, so I won't be buying it anytime soon. If Juicy Couture is too "youthful" for you, try Cavalli's newest creation.

eilismaireg
eilismaireg

This is one of THE best modern perfumes that I've smelled lately. Again and again, I'm disappointed with the horrid 'fresh' notes or sugar sweetness of new releases. This smells so retro and familiar I wouldn't be surprised if this is a nod to or a copy of an 80's perfume. It reminds me of Dolce Vita, Amarige (though much easier to wear) and another that I can't put my finger on. I really like it and will buy it in the future when I use up my old scents and when it comes down in price a bit!! Well done Mr Cavalli. Not just another bore!

lolipophead
lolipophead

I just can't make my mind up. I love it and then I don't, I crave it, then I fear it!!! What is going on? I love the gardenia, I wish they did samples, it would make life easier.....It's "big", isn't it? Perhaps that's the fear. It also reminds me a little of Giorgio Beverly Hills.... hmmmmmm. I am sure that if I had a sample, I'd go ahead and then buy the FB. Till then....I'll keep reading your reviews. I'm sitting on the fence. I want to like it..... really I do....

Trvevil
Trvevil

Lol... what? What the F...???? Me wants to scream when I look at the notes.

First of all - it smells like big white floral - I smelled tiare at first - it reminded me of Aloha Tiare a lot only more subtle. Then it was kind of like AT mixed with Curious. Further I realized that there is one huge gardenia flower in it. Kind of like Fairy Dust thrown in. o.o And they say orange flower? Really, that's it? Well... at least, I do sense benzoin properly...

So, let's see.. this is enjoyable (as I love tiare gardenia and plain gardenia)for a long while, but then fades into sweet benzoin floral. Great, but there are better things like that - say Aloha Tiare with it's great lasting power and cheap Fairy Dust which opens up deadly gorgeous in extra cold weather.. There..

karisma2011
karisma2011

When i first sprayed this on i had to double-check if it's not my bottle of Spellbound by Estee Lauder! Exactly the same opening, really sweet and slightly old-fashioned, and it remained the same throughout the day. Beautiful indeed but no news really.
By the way, fantastic bottle, love the stopper!

Soutty123

The smell of this reminds me of Nars body glow which I love. For me the balminess makes it a perfect perfume for hot summer nights out. It doesn't change really which for me could make it an annoying perfume to wear all day. No matter - it's earmarked for summer nights out only!

Kione
Kione

I agree with it being old fashion, but in a very good way! Reminds me of Gió, with its creamy spicyness. Its VERY elegant, it doesen't have any fresh notes to start with and I like that, I do no like loud perfumes that change later on. This one starts creamy and floral and stays very much the same throughout.

I imagine a secure powerfull woman wearing this; which doesn't mean others can't wear it, but that is what comes to my mind.

Shame I am trying to downsize :(

secretcrush
secretcrush

I had an opportunity 2 smell this @ Nordies... Its very 90's and evokes the strong energy of fragrances that were popular at that time such as Amarige or even Red Door... Although modern, it commands as much attention as those mentioned and will not go unnoticed... Sweet and sexy both describe this powerhouse scent... Ill b adding it 2 my collection very very soon and adding 2 my review further...

chowchow41
chowchow41

This is one full rich sweet perfume. A lovely opening with warm african orange flower [i get no pink pepper], then its combined with the tonkabean and benzoin wich gives it its softeness. Its something i did not expect. It also is an a way a sparkly perfume. Its certanly not girly but all woman.
At has good sillage and stays on my skin for about 3 hours then its more close to the skin. But this is different for everyone. Try it youll be surprised of how rich it is.

paiged98@gmail.com
paiged98@gmail.com

I can help on the description here...Sweet-Tart Brand candy, you know like the kind you get in those little packages when you would go trick or treating.. True, not sugary.. It is different than the 99 other perfume confectionaries and does spark my interest. It did not last very long, under 3 hours, so you would be lugging in your purse if you are like me. I am assuming that the candy I am describing is familiar to all as this is a dead ringer.

kittymoon
kittymoon

It is really nice and at first sniff I was quite excited. But it turned out to be just a bit too sweet. It's not candy sweet like Pink Sugar, nor creamy like Prada Candy, nor caramel sweet like Fancy. This is more like a round and fruity cloing sweetness, bit like overripe dates, one which was typical for mainstream perfumes of the early 90th like Red Door, Amarige or Organza. It's got a hint of Viva la Juicy though which makes it appear more modern than those.

olga1780
olga1780

I am sooo curious about this one, but I will wait untill the prices drop down. I bet by the end of the year you can get it for $ 30!

acv43
acv43

I got a little sample of this for free. I have steered clear of this fragrance in the past because I saw the zebra print and dismissed this as not a very serious perfume. ( I know, don't judge a perfume by it's bottle)

I wasn't expecting it to be such a sexy sweet oriental. orange blossom, vanilla, pepper - they blend so gorgeously on the skin. as with every time i get several free perfume samples at once i have to try them on all at the same time on different spots on my arm-but even wearing multiple perfumes i find myself drawn to this one more than others.

Vamy69
Vamy69

This stuff is pretty much awesome. On my skin the orange flower and benzoin are the stars. It almost reminds me of a stronger version of Armani Code. The lasting power is so far 4+ hours and going strong. Good stuff!

Andorra
Andorra

I wasn't quite drawn to this fragrance by its packaging or advertising, but I must admit I was pleasantly surprised by this fragrance. I received a sample while buying another perfume at the store and didn't think much of it until I tested a bit on my wrist. I first got the jasmine and orange flower, and jasmine and vanilla are by far my favorite scents, so I kind of like this perfume. I don't know if I will buy it, but this is certainly something I wouldn't mind wearing in the Spring when the sun finally reappears. Makes me think of the Mediterranean under the bright sun. It's very feminine and youthful, bright and happy while being sexy all at the same time. I found the advertising a bit tacky and loud, and don't think it does the perfume any justice, but what matters is what's inside the bottle and it's not bad at all.

smaragda
smaragda

this is a wonderful sexy scent, perfect and long lasting on my (mature) skin. my compliments for the bottle too.

jeannechantal
jeannechantal

Reading the perfume pyramid and all the positive reviews here, I really thought this would be the right fragrance for me.
However, it is not.
I'm sorry to say I don't like it at all. It is overly sweet and it really turns stuffy and almost musty on my skin.
I smell lots of synthetic orange blossoms and a very artificial vanilla note. Combined with the pink pepper the smell appears to me rather bland and lifeless, as if the perfume had gone bad.

Haduska
Haduska

Love at first sniff*-) Finally I have new fave winter scent beside HP and Dolce vita by Dior:) So sweat and cozy and seductive, I'm sure this is perfect men-catcher:D

lucifera
lucifera

I was in town just to get me some makeup and then i walked walked into the perfume departement and discovered this gem,love at first sniff!

Again another mainstream brand that brought out a scent that i REALLY love alot! tried a sample and this goes straight to my WL,sweet and fresh and lasting, yay
usually i don't buy perfumes i a hearbeat, i just HAD to have it.

Monika.nemecek

Extremely feminine, gorgeous scent. one of a kind. very special long lasting power. I feel like all the nice feelings all of a sudden explode into your face and this beautiful firecracker makes very unique aura around you and everybody can feel the warmth and cosyness of this scent. Nice bottle is just a cherry on top of this perfection. I LOVE IT. and after years I feel I found my skin. I felt like perfumes can be your second skin, but the true is that once you find THE ONE it finally feels like your skin. Amazing.

sweetgirl
sweetgirl

Warm scent, but very similar to givenchy amarige in the undertones, this is a very cold weather scent , then it will smell nice, but if it's a lil warm , this will be stuffy , so giving this a test with my sample, it's ok but a big bottle purchase maybe not , like fan di fendi better!

jonr951
jonr951

I really like this one! I got a sample so I can test it some more. So far so good. You definitely get the pink pepper in the top. Very warm bottom note. I'm really liking it! Vanilla, tonka bean, and benzoin! Mmmmmmmmmm!

dannysmom
dannysmom

I smelled this on the strip of paper and absolutely loved it. They gave me a sample and tried it out on my skin. Unfortunately; I can't do this one, and ended up washing it off after a couple of hours.

On me, all I can smell is a very musty floral, almost like a jasmine scent. It's a smell I can picture a 60+ year old woman wearing, and I'm only 37. I didn't like it at all. Seems to last a long time though, and doesn't come off even when you scrub yourself with soap and water..

allaboutbeauty
allaboutbeauty

Mmmm, this smells warm, creamy and spicy. Very nice! I had this one as a "test" because the notes sounded right up my alley (oriental floral), and I was not disappointed. Definitely on my list of must-haves for the summer! I think the summer heat will make this scent even hotter :)

Margreet
Margreet

Very cosy one. At first, when I recived the tester, I thought it's not my cup of tea buuuuut...There was a huge BUT cosein the end I got one bottle in my closet:) This smell put the spell on me. I feel so cosy! Very long lasting, the longest I ever had I believe! Lovely!

I received a sample of this and happily sprayed today.
What can I say? It's nice smelling and longlasting, easy to wear and never annoying, the ad is very appealing, the bottle is cute, but... there is nothing really special about this scent.
It's floral and sweet, very feminine with a warm tone but suitable for warmer weather.
I usually dislike Cavallli scents and most of his design with a passion, but this one is not bad at all and quite performing, but not worthy a fb IMO especially if you own similar fragrances.
The listed notes are very promising, the reality is slightly under expectations.

mirunacatowl
mirunacatowl

Well, spritzed this today at Douglas and...yes, I understand what Melia says about it. Bold orange blossomand, at least for German relations, very commercial. Ladies here seem to adore also Alien and Elie Saab and I bet this one will be also in all German noses soon. And often recommended by the selling assistants...
But I don't think it is really new. It from the products group that recycle ideas of the 80ies.
So sorry, not a hit for me!

melia
melia

Roberto Cavalli edp has a bit of the same charactre as Alien by Thierry Mugler in my opinion, quite bold and seductive, though it doesn't smell the same of course. It seems that orange flower is a very popular note in perfumery lately, and it does remind me a lot of the new Elie Saab too (in way of smell)... But Roberto Cavalli's seems a bit less floral and more woody/sweet, it's a warm fragrance. The bottle is very pretty indeed. My mum (53) liked it a lot as well: I think it's targeted wisely at a wide audience. Bravo Roberto!

EDIT: I spritzt it on my scarf at Sephora's a few hours ago. 3 spritzes on my neck area to be precise. And in those few hours I got pretty fed up. It's very strong, but also very linear. Sweet, balmy but sharp and 'out there'. You must be absolutely in love with the smell to bare this for a whole day. Or maybe at a certain point you won't smell yourself anymore, I don't know. But I'm glad I'm finally home and can take the scarf off, as I got annoyed. Just test for yourself. I know this won't be a full bottle for me!

daniiq93
daniiq93

I got a sample of this 3 days ago, and i've been wearing it for the second day now.

I do like it! The fragrance itself really reminds me of those hot summer evenings..Deliciously sensual. And the bottle design is a big plus! But personally, I wouldn't buy this fragrance. Why? Because the fragrance is very very similar to the Guess-Seductive one, in my opinion. I already have the Guess one, and I don't really want to have two (very) similar fragrances (seems a bit unlogical to me).

But for those who are looking for a (new) fragrance for summer, and like the sweet, floral-oriental kind of fragrances; go try this one!

miZZpuRRfect
miZZpuRRfect

what a gorgeous bottle, love cavalli fumes, i gonna die for smelling this!!!
by the notes looks simple and delicious. <3<3<3

Roberto Cavalli Eau de Parfum by Roberto Cavalli 3.94 out of 5 based on 1366 ratings and 288 user reviews

EDP Mini 0.17oz
Roberto Cavalli Eau de Parfum
Roberto Cavalli Eau de Parfum
Roberto Cavalli Eau de Parfum 2.5 oz
Roberto Cavalli Eau de Parfum 2.5 oz

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Roberto Cavalli Roberto Cavalli Eau de Parfum fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Roberto Cavalli Roberto Cavalli Eau de Parfum, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Roberto Cavalli Eau de Parfum by Roberto Cavalli. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Roberto Cavalli Eau de Parfum by Roberto Cavalli represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.