Designers » R S » Woody Aromatic « Groups

Roberto Cavalli Man Roberto Cavalli for men

Roberto Cavalli Man Roberto Cavalli for men
dislike

leather
Roberto Cavalli Man Roberto Cavalli for men Pictures Roberto Cavalli Man Roberto Cavalli for men Pictures Roberto Cavalli Man Roberto Cavalli for men Pictures Roberto Cavalli Man Roberto Cavalli for men Pictures

Roberto Cavalli Man by Roberto Cavalli is a Woody Aromatic fragrance for men. Roberto Cavalli Man was launched in 2003. The nose behind this fragrance is Alberto Morillas. Top notes are ginger, bergamot and lemon; middle notes are wormwood, leather, lavender and cedar; base notes are sandalwood and musk.

Ginger Bergamot Lemon

Wormwood Leather Lavender Cedar

Sandalwood Musk

Roberto Cavalli Man Fragrance Reviews

rushrocker
rushrocker

I could not put my finger on what this smelled like until a I read a review below that mentioned Versace Pour Homme! This has the same sweet sharpness, although a slightly different note profile, and in particular it prominently features leather. What an interesting scent. Pretty sure it's discontinued now though...

amirali0072000
amirali0072000

It is a flowery, fresh Spicy and Citrus perfume with a bit aromatic and woody scent. The main accords are Lavender, Bergamot and Ginger. This lovely perfume has a great longevity and good sillage. This is a masculine perfume for daily activities in Summer and Spring.
نمونه حهت تست موجوده.طالبین پیام بدهند

CGV

PS: after a few days wearing this fragrance its actually growing on me. Used in cold weather the fresh spicy soapiness gives it a Lagerfeld Photo vibe which is very nice indeed! The scent is very manly, positive & energetic also!

CGV

Well, to me its a nice spicy ginger fragrance with slightly soapy character. Nothing more, nothing less. Good overall performance in terms of longevity, projection and sillage. I dont get the woody/leathery direction, just ginger, some citrus and spices. Nice fragrance.

DarkLilium
DarkLilium

Woody, fresh and very masculine perfume suited for males in age 30+ perfect in every season during the day and the night.
The scent is powerful and sexy, the longevity is good and the price is proportionate.
I definitely recommend this perfume to everybody.

Sillage 8/10
Longevity 8/10

mushymom39
mushymom39

I first discovered Robert Cavalli 2003 (mens) in Italy. I bought it for my 2 sons. Now this is the only cologne my sons and my grandson want

Arunas.K
Arunas.K

Hi everyone.

I sprayed this perfume on my wrist a few years ago in some perfume shop.

I must say this is utterly amazing. A little bit sweet/citrus/fresh but at the same time spicy.

I am not sure about projection, but regarding longevity it is very good.

I would not mind wearing it again, but I guess it is discontinued.

Anyway this is one of the good ones.

7.5-8 out of ten. Safe bet, yet unique in its own way.

gerry.madoni
gerry.madoni

One look at the promo pictures and I was put off forever. It certainly seems like something out of "The last temptation of Christ". Not something I want to thinking about when I wear this fragrance. Rather offputting and disturbing on many levels. This one was on my try list for this year. Now I plan to exorcise any plans to look into any further.

Linden
Linden

Cavalli Man is smooth and slightly sweet; a clean woody-musk with soft soapy and leather nuances. Overall, it's a very fresh scent, similar to Versace PH-the opening ginger and citrus is almost identical. RCM blends lavender with leather; much like the strong clary sage in VPH. What I find really interesting about Cavalli is I smell myself all day, but others either don't pick it up at all, or say it's a bomb. Not quite sure why this is, but have read many such conflicting reviews. I perceive the sillage as soft to moderate; very long lasting.

AND-MAT
AND-MAT

CHRISTMAS IS COMING... SO I WAS TRYING TO FIGURE OUT WHAT TO BUY. I WALKED INTO A PERFUME SHOP, THEY WERE HAVING SALES ON CAVALLI PERFUMES. I SMELLED THIS ONE AND BOOM INSTANTLY LIKED IT... SO, ONE DOWN ON MY GIFT LIST FOR CHRISTMAS...

IT'S REALLY A MATURE SCENT, SURELY NOT FOR TEENAGERS OR EVEN ADULTS AROUND 20 T0 30 BUT FOR MORE MATURE PEOPLE... THIS PERFUME IS GOING FOR MY DAD!

IT HAS A GREAT PROJECTION AND LONGEVITY SO THE PRICE I PAID WAS SO WORTH IT.

jenlquito
jenlquito

Distinguished and sophisticated. I love it!!

yacoco

اما رایحه آن مدرن و جدید می باشد
با احترام

yilmazg
yilmazg

This is a fresh and modern men's cologne. Fruity, woody and soapy fresh. The drydown is leathery and soapy. Many are complaining about longevity of Cavalli fragrances but I found the longevity of Cavalli Man quite good. 5-6 hours at least. This a great alternative to those aquatics. My score 7.5/10

minister smellgood
minister smellgood

this is some grown man stuff! 30yrs. and under,dont think about it.an elegant fragrance.

vdxl
vdxl

A very sophisticated casual wear cologne: very unique, interesting and very young style. It makes you feel confident, sexy, wild (in a good way). At the beginning it smells like Bvlgari Blv ginger note, but the sandalwood in this one is softer and richer. Silage is extraordinary, and lasting power also. I am not sure if it is appropriate to classify this as aromatic woody, it is rather woody-spicy or even oriental-fougere. Anyway, I wouldn't recommend it for fall or winter, as it has a cold feeling.

crfan
crfan

Yeah, the notes are fabulous but the lasting power is bad.

asfa
asfa

very very nice, the lemon in the top its so fresh ,remind me morning in GREECE IsLANDS mykonos morning

acc
acc

starts wonderfully with adorable and elegant notes, fades away quickly. all that remains is very faint sandalwood after half an hour. not detectable after an hour. a very big disappointment from a high end italian designer. i would never buy a bottle again. easily one of the shortest lasting colognes ever!

&RY
&RY

Sensual, intensive fresh, oriental and woody, exciting, a masculine scent. Italian bergamot & apple, juniper, cardamom, lavender, Jamaican rum, sandalwood & vanilla bean makes it a distinctive perfume. Interesting flacon too, with the serpent (the symbol of Cavalli style)...

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Roberto Cavalli Roberto Cavalli Man fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Roberto Cavalli Roberto Cavalli Man, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Roberto Cavalli Man by Roberto Cavalli. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Roberto Cavalli Man by Roberto Cavalli represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.