Designers » R S » Floral Woody Musk « Groups

Gold Roberto Verino for women

Gold Roberto Verino for women
dislike

Gold Roberto Verino for women Pictures Gold Roberto Verino for women Pictures Gold Roberto Verino for women Pictures Gold Roberto Verino for women Pictures

Gold was presented in 2009 as a floral woody fragrance created in cooperation with Olivier Polge. The fragrance opens with bergamot and gardenia, with a heart carrying rose, jasmine, iris root and white peony. A base finishes with sandalwood, tonka and patchouli with a hint of musk and white amber. The fragrance is available in a transparent flacon inspired by art deco style, as 30, 50 and 90 ml EDP.

Gardenia Bergamot

Jasmine Orris Root Rose Peony

Musk Sandalwood Patchouli Amber Tonka Bean

Ellen Tracy

Gold Fragrance Reviews

Manuella
Manuella

I have to say, I love this fragrance.
And the price is inexpensive yet smells expensive.
Warm, sexy, very feminine.
I'm so glad I picked up a bottle.

EvaMG
EvaMG

Quite powdery due to orris root, warm and cozy due to amber, tonka bean and sandal, this has a beautiful drydown, soft and dark at the same time, I can hardly detect musk nor patchouli.
A powdery dark gardenia on a somewhat warm spicy bed of tonka bean and sandal. Sillage and longevity are medium. To me, this is a floral woody oriental. A sensual night scent, preferably.

kuzina85
kuzina85

Unfortunately, I can't agree with the previous comments. This perfume is one of my favourites. It's very warming and wraping you up with it's powder notes. For me it's quite natural to associate it with gold as I almost feel the glow radiating from this perfume. My mother, who is very capricious concerning prfumes, often advises me wearing this misterious (as she calls it) scent.

nora elia
nora elia

I got a sample of it, and I didnt like it. It remains me the perfumes of the 90´s. It is quite strong and mature. Not for me

Gold by Roberto Verino 3.57 out of 5 based on 34 ratings and 4 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Roberto Verino Gold fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Roberto Verino Gold, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Gold by Roberto Verino. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Gold by Roberto Verino represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Burberry The Beat Christian Dior Dune Chanel Chanel N°5 Eau Premiere Chanel Coco Eau de Parfum Davidoff Cool Water Prada Infusion d'Iris Jean Paul Gaultier Classique Emanuel Ungaro Apparition Jesus Del Pozo Jesus Del Pozo In White Chopard Casmir Lanvin Rumeur Givenchy Organza Lanvin Eclat d’Arpège Calvin Klein Secret Obsession Givenchy Dahlia Noir Nina Ricci Premier jour Cacharel Anais Anais Versace Crystal Noir Versace Versace Woman Moschino Couture!